Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️  (Read 10849 times)
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

What about the security of user data? Is it going to use KYC for verification?
To protect creator property and maintain platform and community security, Qravity members must provide detailed information that meets Know Your Customer (KYC) ID verification requirements. To complete this process, Qravity is using the secure third-party ID verification service Jumio.

I dont know well about Jumio, but if I may advise, not only verification using ID-Card so add verification using selfie photos and write some words in the paper. It can help to reduce scammers and spammers

Jumio is currently using netverify, which includes the following verifications :
1. ID Verification
Verify customer IDs in real time

2. Identity Verification
Know the true identity of your customers

3. Document Verification
Capture and verify customer documents with ease
If you want to read more, you can visit their website: https://www.jumio.com

more effective than KYC
whether jumio , like  applications
and
whether this system directly approves the verification request
actually KYC is pretty good. some people find it very difficult to use GA. and some people are lazy and boring to clarify over and over again every time when they enter on their account.
really, sometimes verification fails to make people lazy to repeat, and this is a very good idea for lovers of instant systems

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyborg17

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

To protect creator property and maintain platform and community security, Qravity members must provide detailed information that meets Know Your Customer (KYC) ID verification requirements. To complete this process, Qravity is using the secure third-party ID verification service Jumio.

I dont know well about Jumio, but if I may advise, not only verification using ID-Card so add verification using selfie photos and write some words in the paper. It can help to reduce scammers and spammers

Jumio is currently using netverify, which includes the following verifications :
1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification

more effective than KYC
and
actually KYC is pretty good. some people find it very difficult to use GA. and some people are lazy and boring to clarify over and over again every time when they enter on their account.
really, sometimes verification fails to make people lazy to repeat, and this is a very good idea for lovers of instant systems
I agree with that,so we can do the verification proccess easily
Qravity

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:46:12 AM

When the tokens will be transfered after purchase. Will it have delay?
Tokens should arrive immediately to your wallet. If there is an issue, please contact our support team.
Qravity

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

are there exceptions for ico participants?
We don't have country restrictions. You can participate in the project as long as your country government allows participating in ICO's.

extraordinary, the wider the market to introduce the product the greater the profits to be had.
good luck and successful
Thank you for the support!
Qravity

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

Qravity is at the BlockchainExpo2018 in Amsterdam. If you see our team, say hello. They’d love to tell you how we’re using blockchain to revolutionize the entertainment industry!

Qravity

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

Are you listed on any exchange?
As we are in the initial stages of the project, no, we are not. To help generate interest in the platform, tokens will be listed on selected exchanges six months after the token sale’s closing date. This helps both users and investors.
Qravity

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:37:05 PM

If you have missed one of our latest articles on medium, you can check it here :
Blockchain could cure the millennial whoop

Derixium

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

Does your platform already have anti-reupload features or copyright infringement if someone takes someone else's video without permission?
Content on the platform can be used from customers or from other creators, only if its license rights are paid.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

As we are in the initial stages of the project, no, we are not. To help generate interest in the platform, tokens will be listed on selected exchanges six months after the token sale’s closing date. This helps both users and investors.

of course lock the token for 6 month after closed ico was a godd way for avoid dumping when Qravity project still running as per roadmap.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:43:27 PM

when this platform is already running how to increase investor's shares owned
The price of a token varies according to the circumstances. We cannot provide the public with any price range, but we expect it to rise according to the platform’s performance. After the ICO, the token will be available in third-party exchanges starting in early 2019.

so what type of exchanger will you aim for first sir, is that a major top 10 like binance or poloniex, or a smaller exchanger for gain more volume first?

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:52:29 AM

I am one of the guy who is keen about the outcomes of the project, can you brief me the amount raised so far.

amal89

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

Surely the project will be a great success!

yes, of course, we all hope the project is successful
because the Qravity Platform provides project founders with an efficient way of managing distributed teams, simplifies collaboration and provides creators with sustainable revenue from every project they help complete
I think so too Smiley the simpler gravity project management with more complete and professional tools provides great opportunities for business people, producers and creators
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:19:04 AM

1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification

more effective than KYC
and

It is because they don't want to share the details to an unknown person, it doesn't mean they don't have any interest. Now a days many fake ICO's are also asking KYC documents for verification, in this way, they are in negative way to share the documents.
with kyc no guarantee of there. i agree a lot of ico who only use this as a formality. there are even some that are indicated as fraud by using other people's ID card data. this must be a guarantee about the security of data provided in the KYC. If not a guarantee about that, i think be better not to use kyc.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:20:54 AM

The price of a token varies according to the circumstances. We cannot provide the public with any price range, but we expect it to rise according to the platform’s performance. After the ICO, the token will be available in third-party exchanges starting in early 2019.

so what type of exchanger will you aim for first sir, is that a major top 10 like binance or poloniex, or a smaller exchanger for gain more volume first?

How can they predict about the exchange in the beginning because now a days exchanges are not listing the coin simply because they are finding whether the company has a real-time team for product development what they mentioned in the roadmap?
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:26:38 AM

Oh, i think i'll wait to see where yo're going to be listed first
the process is still long time. all focus on ico success. after that the possibility of just stepping on the setup of the exchanger. this process must also be through cooperation, proposal submission, determination of share benefits with the owner of exchangers and etc.
Ken Kamaruddin

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

How can they predict about the exchange in the beginning because now a days exchanges are not listing the coin simply because they are finding whether the company has a real-time team for product development what they mentioned in the roadmap?
some exchangers make strict selection for a coin to be able to list on their exchanger. even the main exchanger such as binance, coinex, etc., will not accept coins indicated to practice ponzi. this is actually good, and some investors who are looking for a safer way prefer to buy coins already listing in the market.
BitExalt
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:55:01 AM

Qravity  got a 4.4 rating on ICO BENCH. that's a good sign, very rarely anyone can get such a good rating ...

DerukEaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:55:58 AM

Oh, i think i'll wait to see where yo're going to be listed first

This project is just beginning and the journey is still long. I am sure the Qravity Team is also thinking about the exchanger. And maybe for now the focus of the Qravity Team is ico and build a platform to minimize bugs.
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:35:42 AM

I think the team can decide that hopefully it has become the team's consideration after the project runs successfully
igotBAWS (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

I am one of the guy who is keen about the outcomes of the project, can you brief me the amount raised so far.

As we are in the initial stages of the project and we haven't started our pre-sale/sale events we do not have anything raised so far.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: