Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️  (Read 10849 times)
cyborg17

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

Your platform is content and media platform. I want to know , are you planning to invite existing stars to the project?
Maybe it can be more attract people to use Qravity.
I think they have a big chance to work with popular companies
If qravity get some existing stars,they will be able to get more attention,because the team can make a deal with the artist to advertise this platform to their fans,so many people will know this platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:34:21 AM

Your platform is content and media platform. I want to know , are you planning to invite existing stars to the project?

If Gravity takes the stars and the artists believe in this plafrom, it is not difficult to promote this plafrome, as regular fans will follow their idols, at least they will buy their work on this plafrome
Qravity

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:50:01 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 12:21:30 PM by Qravity

I think they have a big chance to work with popular companies
If qravity get some existing stars,they will be able to get more attention,because the team can make a deal with the artist to advertise this platform to their fans,so many people will know this platform.
Our platform will be open to cooperate with companies, that are providing digital content. As for now, we do not have any collaborations with big companies, but we're only in start-up position so stay tuned.
Jacob_Goldberd

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

Do you expect the price to rise, after the sale?
Qravity

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

Yes, although we recognize that no accurate and infallible prediction can be made on this aspect of our token. As more people consume the digital content created, curated and distributed on our platform, the demand for QCO will increase. This will positively impact its price. More frequent use of QCO is expected within the first year of operation, a time during which there will be increases in the number of products available on the platform, and many people signing up to benefit from crowdsourcing.
Jacob_Goldberd

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:29:16 PM

Yes, although we recognize that no accurate and infallible prediction can be made on this aspect of our token. As more people consume the digital content created, curated and distributed on our platform, the demand for QCO will increase. This will positively impact its price. More frequent use of QCO is expected within the first year of operation, a time during which there will be increases in the number of products available on the platform, and many people signing up to benefit from crowdsourcing.

Hope to see that because as i can assume right now every ico price is dropping after the sale
Young_Astronaut

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

Is the token ERC223 or plain 20?
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:08:56 AM

Is the token ERC223 or plain 20?
I guess it is erc20, i always emphasize on 223 as we can move backward in the token system but it is hard to move forward with keeping the present token standard.

DerukEaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:07:15 AM

Hope to see that because as i can assume right now every ico price is dropping after the sale

As we know, every ICO project always gave bonus And it goes from pre-sale to public sale. So it can cover the loss if the Token price drops when entering the market. But maybe Qravity has a good plan for the token price does not go down when entering the market exchange
Nnage

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:12:20 AM

Good night!
Looks good plan.
Assured plan, classy approach!
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:21:18 AM

Previous>>>

https://i.imgur.com/O0ZMycs.png

The latest>>

https://i.imgur.com/iN9wde4.jpg

Sufficient changes for pre sale preparation, hopefully not changed again, the project has until October, enough to have future savings when the join in Qravity. Hopefully the sales trip can be smooth and able to penetrate the target.

This Will make a big change. the possibility of some adjustments to the system is being done. however, hopefully this does not create any doubt. we hope all goes normal and there is no change. better than now everything is certainly running normally, before it becomes a problem when ico is in progress. Go..go..go.
amal89

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:40:16 AM

Previous>>>

https://i.imgur.com/O0ZMycs.png

The latest>>

https://i.imgur.com/iN9wde4.jpg

Sufficient changes for pre sale preparation, hopefully not changed again, the project has until October, enough to have future savings when the join in Qravity. Hopefully the sales trip can be smooth and able to penetrate the target.

This Will make a big change. the possibility of some adjustments to the system is being done. however, hopefully this does not create any doubt. we hope all goes normal and there is no change. better than now everything is certainly running normally, before it becomes a problem when ico is in progress. Go..go..go.

Of course, this is indeed the right policy of the dev team to change the sales schedule, because it is currently the market conditions are less support to make sales
hopefully in august later market conditions will improve and become the right time to start their ico.
Ken Kamaruddin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

That is true. The main problem of ico is price before and after entered to the market. Sometimes  that is far from expectations. As we know, the price when ico precisely sometimes more expensive than the price when it entered the market.
this happens sometimes cause immature ecosystem, also because some investors are pure traders who expect to immediately liquidate their assets when it entered the market. this can not be prevented unless the system limits it.
AllanSh

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:57:24 AM

Greetings, guys. I'm interested on this idea. I will expect this to see what is going to originate.
amal89

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

Good night!
Looks good plan.
Assured plan, classy approach!
Of course, do you want to invest your money in this project? I think this is a potential project.
DerukEaa

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

Another factor that also affects the big and small investors who directly sell their coin when entering the market exchange. So the seller is more than the buyer and this causes the price to drop
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

I hope this business matchs a great profit!
Witting approach, amazing business,  excellent approach.
I also hope so through this platform we all get a positive impact because this platform is very close to its users it can be done by providing good music content and interesting movies to download or enjoy all the movies provided
pintudepan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:36:07 AM

The development of some exciting new QOBity QCO incentives to make this platform more useful. Overall, this initiative will help stimulate the economy of the Qravity token quickly and profitably for all of its users. Is this program also can be felt by the holders of QCO tokens as well.?

Probably not too much effect. Because the two coins have different functions. But it could also be both attachment. Thats only my oppinoins
Previously I thought there was to be related to 1 and the other because it was written for all users of the platform, then what about those tokens if they do not belong to platform users and can not feel a profit ?.
TellerTom

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

The development of some exciting new QOBity QCO incentives to make this platform more useful. Overall, this initiative will help stimulate the economy of the Qravity token quickly and profitably for all of its users. Is this program also can be felt by the holders of QCO tokens as well.?

Probably not too much effect. Because the two coins have different functions. But it could also be both attachment. Thats only my oppinoins
Previously I thought there was to be related to 1 and the other because it was written for all users of the platform, then what about those tokens if they do not belong to platform users and can not feel a profit ?.
i think investors will also benefit from price rise
Qravity

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

i think investors will also benefit from price rise

Hello guys, just to clarify:

QCO is the name of Qravity’s token. It’s used to perform all monetary transactions within the platform. Anyone can purchase QCE with Ethereum (ETH) during the Qravity token sale. After the sale, QCO will be available through third-party exchanges.

Only QCO will be distributed during the token sale. QCO is the exchangeable currency for Qravity’s platform. QPT is generated for work in each project.

QPT is short for Qravity Project Tokens. These are project specific tokens that track ownership of that particular project. In other words, QCO act as shares in a project, distributing ownership, control, and distribution of earns. QPT are exclusively for internal use. These tokens cannot be purchased, and are created for content creators in exchange for the work they complete in a project.

QCO investors will realize gains through capital speculation. This means their earning comes from the difference in price of purchase of the QCO token and the price at the moment of sale. As more creators and consumers demand and acquire QCO, its value will increase. Therefore, investors will realize their gains by selling QCO at a higher price than that of the initial token sale.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: