Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:42:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ARC] [ AERO COIN ] The Currency of Tomorrow | Offical Announcement |  (Read 6276 times)
Aerocoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 06:58:58 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 04:54:47 AM by Aerocoin

Aero Coin

The Currency of Tomorrow

Github: Coming Soon
Whitepaper: Coming Soon
Email Notifcation list: Aerocoin@gmail.com
Graphics (Logos..etc): Coming Soon

IPO Investments - https://blockchain.info/address/18wQNNgVP3Ky8XdobGnkc8xSfESXSRaLJs  Total = 1.585BTC

Why Aero Coin?

Many of us have seen the beautiful rise and the dreadful decay of this digital currency madness. I would like to post here that X crypto has won Y market share and etc etc. Short story is, no currency is winning, no currency is losing. What caught our interest the greatest, was the project at eMunie. I can, and several of my colleagues can say, we respect those guys (and ladies) for what they are trying to accomplish.

Aero can be compared to eMunie, but greatly differs at the same time. While there will be no mining required for Aero, distribution will be fair as possible for the masses and veterans.
We will successfully launch a revolution amongst the digital currencies of our time; by appealing to.... the masses. The closest currency to appeal to the masses is Doge, very successful meme marketing. But it fell short, and hard.

What is Aero then?

Aero is a "second generation" crypto-currency. We are a team of 10 developers and P.R./Marketing experts (looking to expand). Although several of us have worked and developed several Alternatives to Bitcoin, you may own some of our stuff already.

Right to the point.

All of the deepest and most knowledgeable of all crypto-currency developers share the same fatal flaw, they do not know how to appeal to the masses. We are going to fix this major problem by the simplicity of our engineering and the interactions between the users and the markets. Our interface and wallets will be all through the internet, no need for software whatsoever. Think of what Nxt interface would be like in 5 years, Aero is already accomplishing that. Bitcoin is actually a gigantic log, consistently recording data sources and transferring numbers to a destination. Aero is on-demand, transaction are all instantaneous (Whatever that means) and block-chains will be stored globally on the internet. Every time you log into your wallet, you are fully synched and ready to make transactions. Aero is not trying to create an entirely new block-chains like every other cryptocurrency. Instead, it is trying to make the existing BTC block-chain more attracting and less complex for the novice who is just learning about crypto currencies. Aero will work side-by-side with existing, and go above and beyond any currency you have seen.

As mentioned above, when you log into your wallet, you will be fully synched and your wallet will be acting as a source to secure the block-chain. Similar to Nxt and MSC, but quite different at the same time.

Technical :
*We are not fully ready to reveal the current and full details of our specifications, but here is a taste of what Aero's features.

Interest - You can't mine Aero, but you will gain % interest on the number of Aeros you sent. Think Bank of America Cash back program*

Tax - To reducing hoarding, there will be a taxation on currency sitting within wallets, this will then be redistributed as an interest % for the interest on transactions.
  There will be a Tax bracket, similar to how an economy functions, i'm not ready to reveal the logistics and %s.

NOTE : This tax is an insignificant number. If you make a transaction, within X amount of months, you will not be taxed. This is also based on income size.

Transactions and Block-chains - When you log into Aero, you are connected to all the block-chains and database of every transaction immediately. Your wallet will be used a resource to help secure and process transactions. (more soon)

Last aspect i finally can announce :

Union - you will be able to safely secure any and all digital currencies within your wallet. How this is supported is with a fee to the Aero Server. You will not be able to spend these currencies to purchase Aero Coins, we will merely act as a bank for your currency. I can safely say Aero will accept eMunie and Bitcoins aswell as all the hard major currencies of the world.

Again, the features you read above are not ready to be fully revealed and discussed by our team. More information will be released on January 6, 2014 when much of our development team returns from the Holidays. This is merely an announcement thread, the ability to get ahead of other investors.

IPO and Investment:

(Aero requires no mining, investors will get a share % of of Aero depending how much is invested)

If you decided to invest: create a secure phrase http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator and include this HASH id in the label of the transaction.

Also send me a PM with the HASH ID. DO NOT include your **Paraphrase**  

Make sure you store this Hash in a secure location, this is how we will disburse the initial investments.

1) Send any amount of BTC greater than .01btc 18wQNNgVP3Ky8XdobGnkc8xSfESXSRaLJs
2) First 1 BTC investor will earn a 2X + % Share in the initial IPO
3) 2 - 5 Investors will earn a 1.5X + % share in the initial IPO
4) All other investors will earn a % share based on their investments.

How much Aero will be given out?

A: Total BTC of project received.
      B: How much BTC you sent.
      C: The date you sent BTC, if you send within the first month you will recieve an extra .25% return on your investment

Employment for Aero :

(We will employ upon meeting the qualifications)

1) 2 Highly Skilled Developers needed
2) 4 Customer Representative
3) 1 Project Manager

You can email us at aerocoin@gmail.com

Other minor positions offered :

1)Progress report Traker
2)Solve promotional problems

If you feel you can contribute to Aero in any shape or form, contact us at the email listed above.

A Few Disclaimers

1) We are not responsible for the investment you make, it is a risk. Aero has a very high chance of being successful, or could be doomed for failure. We do not know, we can't tell the future. The Aero Organization will try to be as transparent as possible, and try to fulfill your questions.

2) Aero organization is not committed to any launch date, but we can safely say we are nearing completion. If i had to put a number, i'd say we are 80% done with our work.

Frequently Asked Questions

Will there be software required? No there will be no software required, the entire network will be stored in our quick access online servers, while the majority of the data will be stored offline.

Where is the Whitepaper? As mentioned above, it's coming soon. Our staff is on Holiday vacation, the whitepaper should be available by January 6, 2014.

Why are their so few details? This is merely an end of the year announcement, and if you so chose to invest and get a head of other investors. This thread will be updated as frequently as possible. The development team notifies me when i'm allowed to release new information.

What other currencies have the developers worked for? I can't release that information, it's not at my discretion to do so.

I appreciate your time. This will be updated as the questions and new information arrives.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 07:00:13 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 09:28:18 PM by Hazard

Brand new account, information light post, begging for money... SCAM!

atta2k15

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:01:43 PM

whahahaha ROFL
oncebitcoinedtwiceshy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:04:03 PM

Lets hope it's not fresh airo, subscribed.
addy4u

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:04:41 PM

reserved
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:05:04 PM

why not start being transparent right now?

which other coins have you already built?

panonym

Activity: 266

Help and Love one another ♥

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:07:53 PM

blablabla
80%...? Yeah, sure...

If you lose your money on all those IPO, you deserve it.

Damn it, dev can we please have something of quality, and not just fresh air + send me your money here, fast fast!

Proof of burn is almost scam-proof.
It's the what, 5th, 6th? vapourware of this kind.

Needed: Anarcho-communist mindset, with very large & fair wealth distribution by proof of burn / destruction of coin.

Not ten #%&*! per week asking for money in a very "slight" dishonest way.
goostatic74829

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:09:54 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 07:26:50 PM by goostatic74829

looks cool Smiley

edit: 0.045 sent

B.T.Coin

Activity: 332

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:18:56 PM

If I would send any BTC to your wallet 18wQNNgVP3Ky8XdobGnkc8xSfESXSRaLJs, then how would I claim my Aero coins once it is released?
You are not asking to include a hash like NXT did.
I'm doubting if this is serious or just someone who wants to quickly fill his wallet.
Please convince us. Some proof would go a long way.

A fine is a tax you pay for something you did wrong.
A tax is a fine you pay for something you did right.
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:21:13 PM

Sent 1 BTC
Merch

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:25:04 PM

No software whatsoever required? The fuck is this shit?
Who's going to run the network, your crew of "PR people"?

No whitepaper, nothing but vague ideas and you announce it?

Credability -> None.
/Thread
nocoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:36:34 PM

TL; DR:

We are not fully ready to reveal the current and full details of our specifications
1) Send any amount of BTC to  18wQNNgVP3Ky8XdobGnkc8xSfESXSRaLJs
hsz

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:48:25 PM

waitting..................
HashHound

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:54:47 PM

reserved

Pleb
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:59:29 PM

can we stop with these non mined scam coins please.
Stark-Fujikawa

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:02:45 PM

This is all fairly empty without a whitepaper or more details.

NL/EN Translator. Will work for crypto.
NXT:13307336450726014831
panonym

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:05:46 PM

Job offer!
The opportunity of a life time.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384097.msg4225061#msg4225061

gremlins coin \o/
panonym

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:31:48 PM

And WTF with all those reserved -__-
JohnDoe21

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:36:43 PM

Aero Coins

The Currency of Tomorrow

The devs got one thing right; if the goal of a DECENTRALIZED currency was to act as though it was centralized, then this most certainly is the coin of tomorrow.

Addresses:
RPC: RVvNgseyVEiTUV9C4Q8psbjzV16r9U4CkN
-----
CAT: 9r2RS1ta7RRCaD1z237umUuuSEoaP55MNe
-----
DOGE: DQCWCHAfeP5HTDzzTKuagGtSdmfhHnWk9e
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:38:26 PM

Sent 1 BTC