Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GiftCoin [GFT] Wallet + Source available [SCRYPT]  (Read 112407 times)
cyberminer666

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:46:06 PM

10 giftcoins total Shocked - seems fully legit @ GIFTCOINPOOL.com

what a scam  Angry

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bettercoinpool

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:51:06 PM

what a scam  Angry

what hashes do you have, when'd you start mining and for how long?  I'm reaching out to the DEV to make sure all initial pools, especially the first one, get their shit together... no one needs to be scammed, as a couple of posts back someone mentioned this coin absolutely has major potential... yes the launch was a mess and we, though well intentioned were slap in the midst of it with a pool whose mysql and cron jobs broke...  we are doing what we possibly can to make things right and coins are being refunded.

back to the coin, it's a way to get people into cryptocurrency with a gift theme...! it would be nice if the windows wallet could be re-done to easily allow unlocking it via a web site and/or QR code (so you can start your very first cryptowallet using a gift card you received)

cyberminer666

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 01:58:56 PM

what a scam  Angry

what hashes do you have, when'd you start mining and for how long?  I'm reaching out to the DEV to make sure all initial pools, especially the first one, get their shit together... no one needs to be scammed, as a couple of posts back someone mentioned this coin absolutely has major potential... yes the launch was a mess and we, though well intentioned were slap in the midst of it with a pool whose mysql and cron jobs broke...  we are doing what we possibly can to make things right and coins are being refunded.

back to the coin, it's a way to get people into cryptocurrency with a gift theme...! it would be nice if the windows wallet could be re-done to easily allow unlocking it via a web site and/or QR code (so you can start your very first cryptowallet using a gift card you received)

i post u a picture, pls tell me ur opinion ... 1.3 Mh/s since start
bettercoinpool

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:01:55 PM

what a scam  Angry

i post u a picture, pls tell me ur opinion ... 1.3 Mh/s since start

i had 1.2MH pointed at my own pool and thought my miners found like 200 blocks... only 12 of them were valid (not orphans)... but yeah, 10 coins seems a little low even if you only had 1 valid block... wondering if maybe they had the same issue we did and he started out with a clean database?  did you email the pool admin?  I'll do what I can on my end to nudge the DEV to get you some answers...

cyberminer666

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:11:43 PM

i had 1.2MH pointed at my own pool and thought my miners found like 200 blocks... only 12 of them were valid (not orphans)... but yeah, 10 coins seems a little low even if you only had 1 valid block... wondering if maybe they had the same issue we did and he started out with a clean database?  did you email the pool admin?  I'll do what I can on my end to nudge the DEV to get you some answers...

first of all, thx for ur effort.
u are trying ur best, and given answers to ur pool the whole time!

but the mainpool owner, GIFTCOINPOOL.COM, didnt post a SINGLE time here, DISABLED the frontend during the whole launch, warned 2 days that he is NOW going through the blocks from launch, and 10 GFT ist the result.

its ok for me, it was a gamble to support this coin. got ripped, pretty sure.

just want to warn the rest from using the mainpool

edit.: i didnt emailed him.  thinking its lost time anyway
bettercoinpool

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:16:47 PM

i had 1.2MH pointed at my own pool and thought my miners found like 200 blocks... only 12 of them were valid (not orphans)... but yeah, 10 coins seems a little low even if you only had 1 valid block... wondering if maybe they had the same issue we did and he started out with a clean database?  did you email the pool admin?  I'll do what I can on my end to nudge the DEV to get you some answers...

but the mainpool owner, GIFTCOINPOOL.COM, didnt post a SINGLE time here, DISABLED the frontend during the whole launch, warned 2 days that he is NOW going through the blocks from launch, and 10 GFT ist the result.

edit.: i didnt emailed him.  thinking its lost time anyway

he has a link to an IRC chat -- try them there

mycointr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:22:35 PM

what a scam  Angry

what hashes do you have, when'd you start mining and for how long?  I'm reaching out to the DEV to make sure all initial pools, especially the first one, get their shit together... no one needs to be scammed, as a couple of posts back someone mentioned this coin absolutely has major potential... yes the launch was a mess and we, though well intentioned were slap in the midst of it with a pool whose mysql and cron jobs broke...  we are doing what we possibly can to make things right and coins are being refunded.

i also scammed by that official pool too...
tried to mine solo... wallet scammed...
mined  about 1h at giftcoinpool/bettercoinpool after that..saw no upcoming coin...
passed bitember pool... mined there around 15-20 min. till pool got down.. got 27 coin from bitember for 15-20 min. mine....
after that mined again at giftcoinpool around 3-4h....
got only 18 coin from giftcoinpool
got 0 coin from bettercoin pool
my hash is 300kh/s
this coin is total SCAM from launch...
Arr

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:35:29 PM

back at office -- will be providing instructions shortly (within next hour)

10 hours passed admin of gifts.bettercoin.org
bettercoinpool

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:44:11 PM

read the last 2 pages of this thread and follow instructions... i thought everyone would have been able to login as themselves to the old pool, but no such luck...  processing payouts manually

alexuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:46:00 PM

edit.: i didnt emailed him.  thinking its lost time anyway

The site and maint page clearly mentioned to come talk to us on IRC for updates.

Blocks were being processed the moment from launch, backlog was completed around 24 hours ago.

Your picture also doesn't mean alot, i was, and so was everyone else finding LOADS of blocks, but your probably forgetting:

1) 90% of blocks found at launch were orphans and rejected by the network, just because YOU "found" something, doesnt mean you automatically make the coins off it.
2) round times were approx 1-2-3-4-5 seconds, and based on PROP share scheme, with your hashrate, you probably only got into a very small number of rounds for that calculation
3) there are people reporting abour 50-200 gift coins from around 2-3-4 MH .... your number does seema bit low, but i feel this was due to (2) and luck

Also, as per the announcement on the pool launch thread, and on the frontpage - we welcome everyone to join us on IRC for live updates and/or chat and support, doing it on forums we've found isnt the best way for it.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=giftcoin-...&channels=%23giftcoinpool&uio=d4

lastly, what were you expecting off 1.1MH? Im sorry but this coin launch, and probably the ones after this one, wont get you that Lambo or Ferrari youve been looking at.

alexuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:48:14 PM

what a scam  Angry

what hashes do you have, when'd you start mining and for how long?  I'm reaching out to the DEV to make sure all initial pools, especially the first one, get their shit together... no one needs to be scammed, as a couple of posts back someone mentioned this coin absolutely has major potential... yes the launch was a mess and we, though well intentioned were slap in the midst of it with a pool whose mysql and cron jobs broke...  we are doing what we possibly can to make things right and coins are being refunded.

i also scammed by that official pool too...
tried to mine solo... wallet scammed...
mined  about 1h at giftcoinpool/bettercoinpool after that..saw no upcoming coin...
passed bitember pool... mined there around 15-20 min. till pool got down.. got 27 coin from bitember for 15-20 min. mine....
after that mined again at giftcoinpool around 3-4h....
got only 18 coin from giftcoinpool
got 0 coin from bettercoin pool
my hash is 300kh/s
this coin is total SCAM from launch...

300k/h? what were you expecting? 1 million US dollars?

Seriously, go and get some more hashing power, and understand rewards system with PROP share payouts with low round times at coin launchs.

Youll probably not read what im saying and push them off as lies and still spout "SCAM", but that will be your folly.
rav3n_pl
Legendary

Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003

Don`t panic! Organize!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 02:51:56 PM

P2pool still working, just need some powah ;]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=392465.msg4297760#msg4297760

1Rav3nkMayCijuhzcYemMiPYsvcaiwHni  Bitcoin stuff on my OneDrive
My RPC CoinControl for any coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929954
Some stuff on https://github.com/Rav3nPL/
Arr

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:52:39 PM

read the last 2 pages of this thread and follow instructions... i thought everyone would have been able to login as themselves to the old pool, but no such luck...  processing payouts manually

my fault sorry.
mycointr

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:56:00 PM

The site and maint page clearly mentioned to come talk to us on IRC for updates.

Blocks were being processed the moment from launch, backlog was completed around 24 hours ago.

Your picture also doesn't mean alot, i was, and so was everyone else finding LOADS of blocks, but your probably forgetting:

1) 90% of blocks found at launch were orphans and rejected by the network, just because YOU "found" something, doesnt mean you automatically make the coins off it.
2) round times were approx 1-2-3-4-5 seconds, and based on PROP share scheme, with your hashrate, you probably only got into a very small number of rounds for that calculation
3) there are people reporting abour 50-200 gift coins from around 2-3-4 MH .... your number does seema bit low, but i feel this was due to (2) and luck

Also, as per the announcement on the pool launch thread, and on the frontpage - we welcome everyone to join us on IRC for live updates and/or chat and support, doing it on forums we've found isnt the best way for it.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=giftcoin-...&channels=%23giftcoinpool&uio=d4

lastly, what were you expecting off 1.1MH? Im sorry but this coin launch, and probably the ones after this one, wont get you that Lambo or Ferrari youve been looking at.

don't bother irc ppl, you can find pro scammers reply below... they scammed us and now they're waiting us to beg for our coins!!!!

[16:52] <giftcoin-801> can a gift(scam)coinpool.com operator check my logs, mycoin@460 wallet GprsCz9pJ3XbbKfA4AtBy77ZbHxJB5QoRD.

[16:52] <@alex12-afk> they expect gold blocks to be dropping out of their CD drives.

[16:53] <@alex12-afk> giftcoin-801, if your going to start off like that

[16:53] <@alex12-afk> you can gtfo

[16:53] <@alex12-afk> now ask nicely again, or leave
terrynova

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 02:58:55 PM

Holy shit there are a lot of whiners on this topic. Stop bitching, you didn't get scammed, you took a risk with a very popular coin launch. Unbunch those panties and move on.
mycointr

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:04:35 PM

300k/h? what were you expecting? 1 million US dollars?

Seriously, go and get some more hashing power, and understand rewards system with PROP share payouts with low round times at coin launchs.

Youll probably not read what im saying and push them off as lies and still spout "SCAM", but that will be your folly.

as i wrote to your irc

if i got 27 coins for 15-20 min from bitember of course i dont expect 18 coin for 3-4h from your pool.. and i started at your pool with lower diff than bitember

people are not expecting 1m, they're expecting what they deserve..
but you scammed us... first with wallet than with pool... pool maybe scammed100 coin from me, 500 coin from another... 200-300 miner scammed there...
and now you're expecting this coin will go exchanges...
_s3v3n_

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:06:01 PM

Holy shit there are a lot of whiners on this topic. Stop bitching, you didn't get scammed, you took a risk with a very popular coin launch. Unbunch those panties and move on.

This^

And for all those who haven't received or have lost coins, please be more patient and respect to everyone at all times. More than half of the miners got their lost coins so please keep the hope alive people!  Wink

RDD RjBUYX75fvQ1yeSDJPkuB5wU35etvZ9JES
bettercoinpool

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:06:12 PM

OP, take a look at this:

Now offer a generous bounty to someone who can build the Web Site to accept LTC & BTC payments to generate a wallet on demand, pre-filled with # of GIFT Coins requested.  The access code would allow the user to retrieve the private key for their wallet and/or send the GFT to someone else via email or directly to their wallet address.

if anyone knows any decent developers, please pm me their contact info, OP isn't online yet but I want to start recruiting -- disclaimer: I hold only about 1.2k coin -- and because I was involved in launching one of its first pools, I'm getting involved in promoting it

danatiel

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:06:34 PM

WTS 800 GFT for 0.1 BTC.

PM if you are interested Smiley
Pleskac

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:26:21 PM

well i have been mining with 2mhs for max one hour at giftcoinpool.com and they payed me 30.6 GFT for the lauch so they are ok i have been switchning between pools which worked at start and mostly mined on gifts.bettercoin.org which didnt pay me any yet but admin seems ACTIVE try to sort this out today! expecting a lot ! there is no scam just 90% or more orphans Cheesy so stay updated

CASH - EjsXgwEESw7QtNdLrhzVBxJjVJpa6a7ST5
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=424421.0
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: