Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GiftCoin [GFT] Wallet + Source available [SCRYPT]  (Read 112407 times)
herbaljoe

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:39:22 PM

Why the hell would I possibly have any confidence in this coin being reignited? The launch was TERRIBLE. The promotion was TERRIBLE. The pools were TERRIBLE. No exchange would touch it with a ten foot pole. The "reboot" that happened a few weeks ago was TERRIBLE and caused me to lose half a day of hashing for ZERO return... I didn't even get any coins for mining, let alone the "reward" they were offering! Why would anyone believe in this?

The only thing I could possibly give a flying fig shit about at this point is selling my existing coins for SOME kind of measly profit... That is assuming the wallet will still sync, of course.......

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:48:23 PM

Why the hell would I possibly have any confidence in this coin being reignited? The launch was TERRIBLE. The promotion was TERRIBLE. The pools were TERRIBLE. No exchange would touch it with a ten foot pole. The "reboot" that happened a few weeks ago was TERRIBLE and caused me to lose half a day of hashing for ZERO return... I didn't even get any coins for mining, let alone the "reward" they were offering! Why would anyone believe in this?

The only thing I could possibly give a flying fig shit about at this point is selling my existing coins for SOME kind of measly profit... That is assuming the wallet will still sync, of course.......

It wasn't that terrible, and within a couple days the network hash power reach over 2Th/s... the really problem was the difficulty lvl that couldn't be adjusted and when the hash dropped a week later it became impossible to mine at a difficulty of 75. no exchange wanted it because they themselves couldn't get a wallet sync, right now unless the hash climbs up to ridiculous level it's stuck in limbo until a hard fork is done...

Right now it's a zombie coin, when it will revive is the question. Stablecoin was dead for over 6months and now it's alive and well...

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
o3u

Activity: 393

Money comes, money goes

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:51:01 PM

It wasn't that terrible, and within a couple days the network hash power reach over 2Th/s... the really problem was the difficulty lvl that couldn't be adjusted and when the hash dropped a week later it became impossible to mine at a difficulty of 75. no exchange wanted it because they themselves couldn't get a wallet sync, right now unless the hash climbs up to ridiculous level it's stuck in limbo until a hard fork is done...

Right now it's a zombie coin, when it will revive is the question. Stablecoin was dead for over 6months and now it's alive and well...

no use mining it then?
delphs

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:52:40 PM

no use mining it then?

not right now... save your wallet somewhere in the meantime

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
herbaljoe

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:18:11 AM

I'm sorry but Stablecoin has much more promise than this coin. It was actually worth reviving. And now there are MANY other decent coins out there which are much more worthy of your time than this one.

As I said before, the only value it has is if it can someday be pumped and dumped. That hardly makes it worth reviving.

Oh but I almost forgot... the dev still needs to dump all his coins... so yeah, let's revive it for THAT purpose....     Right?!?!?   

No.

delphs

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:22:28 AM

if he can fork it, the coin can live as a bottom feeder like all the others... I stop mining it long time ago but I'm not willing to delete my wallet because of it

we should make an exchange of shitcoins... only coins that aren't on exchange, as soon as they happen to hit a "real" exchange, they get dropped... Having fun with shitcoins Tongue

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4865

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:14:33 AM

if he can fork it, the coin can live as a bottom feeder like all the others... I stop mining it long time ago but I'm not willing to delete my wallet because of it

we should make an exchange of shitcoins... only coins that aren't on exchange, as soon as they happen to hit a "real" exchange, they get dropped... Having fun with shitcoins Tongue

We need a lower denomination for these coins. We would run outta decimal pints! Cheesy

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
delphs

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:29:31 AM

We need a lower denomination for these coins. We would run outta decimal pints! Cheesy

would be an interesting coding exercise Tongue

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4865

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:45:11 AM

would be an interesting coding exercise Tongue

Hah just realized this is 2 different threads, they should be combined so we can shit on one thread instead of spreading the love. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
delphs

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:47:59 AM

bahahaha one was the Announcement the other was a Reboot...

Let's start a funeral thread

lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:12:13 PM

why is there still no exchange?  Tongue

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
delphs

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:19:46 PM

because therE.'s no hash to validation transactions and sync wallets? Tongue

bitember

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

BitEmber staff

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:13:49 AM

Hey guys! Bitember here.

We're here to announce that our Giftcoin pool now has Two-Factor Authorization (2FA).
We are the first to implement this extra level of security in all our pools.

With this added security measure, your accounts will be safe with Bitember.

Join us at gift.bitember.com!

Bitcoin: 16vVLeSuvXnmDeccDivehEGrYZ1DPS5rwX
Cryptsy Key: 13c49a0d8f449183742211bec5e2ae9d6bfaa01d
Join us on irc.freenode.net #bitember
Crypto Whale

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:21:33 AM

Isnt this coin dead? lol
delphs

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:25:58 AM

technically it's on hiatus Tongue  like Bill Gates and Harvard Tongue

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:20:33 PM

I'm looking for some coins which had less exposure lately and are not that well know , but with a small community still active , anyone still interested in this?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:23:11 PM

I'm looking for some coins which had less exposure lately and are not that well know , but with a small community still active , anyone still interested in this?
i believe you just described dimecoin. so far 10 more or less active members. as for giftcoin, i deleted this wallet.dat :/

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:25:52 PM

i believe you just described dimecoin. so far 10 more or less active members. as for giftcoin, i deleted this wallet.dat :/

I'm checking all the forum for this kind of coins , with low activity , but not already dead. like you say

I'll wait 1 day to see what replies and how many i get back after resurrecting this thread to evaluate the situation here.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
delphs

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:30:00 PM

I'm checking all the forum for this kind of coins , with low activity , but not already dead. like you say

I'll wait 1 day to see what replies and how many i get back after resurrecting this thread to evaluate the situation here.

The problem with Giftcoin is that it was too popular too fast and was launch before KGW was release... The difficulty lvl is too high for anyone to mine, takes about 2 days to get 1 block of Giftcoin right now

If you want an unknown coin with low difficulty and small community, Gabencoin is your coin of choice!

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:14:53 PM

The problem with Giftcoin is that it was too popular too fast and was launch before KGW was release... The difficulty lvl is too high for anyone to mine, takes about 2 days to get 1 block of Giftcoin right now

If you want an unknown coin with low difficulty and small community, Gabencoin is your coin of choice!

Agree. KGW isnt always bad. But nowadays all new coins got KGW and face the same problem.

ITS the same With Procoin. Had an huge diff in an hour, and now only 20% or something left of that diff..

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: