Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COLOSED [GROUP BUY6] Happy New Year Giveaway Bitmain Antminer S1 180GH 3 BTC  (Read 36211 times)
italoarmstrong

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:51:29 AM

ups just delivered mine 2 x s1. I'm from London. thanks sushi.

you think mine are lost then? as I'm in London too, and we probably got our packages in same shipment.... hmm. Mind PM'ing me your tracking log, so i can see what happened in customs etc. Also, what fees did you have to pay ? £39?
GPK260

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 11:57:11 AM

£55.98 in total on mine

Freicoin Donations: 13dvY6AStLLSJ9VEKTSJDYkzWdgeGeyE6q
Bitcoin Donations: 1BkLCL6teSx1CRwT8yn7Qrv8hvVinuUKZx
UK Police Fraud Crime number opened against Black Arrow: NFRC141000810656
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:04:25 PM

ups just delivered mine 2 x s1. I'm from London. thanks sushi.

you think mine are lost then? as I'm in London too, and we probably got our packages in same shipment.... hmm. Mind PM'ing me your tracking log, so i can see what happened in customs etc. Also, what fees did you have to pay ? £39?

no tracking details, and nothing to pay. missus opened the door. I'm not at home.
Andrey

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:52:47 PM

By the way, new model has very bright LEDs, good for placing it under a christmas tree as a present.

Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:35:00 PM

Where is a good place to upload to?

abload.de, all hail to Abload!
pjviitas

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:29:43 PM

Canada here...and it came via the East so I am assuming Europe.
Jeffrey

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:38:21 PM

I'm in Netherlands and nothing yet Sad
(no package, no tracking ID)
mchu168

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:45:24 PM

These are great miners, but Sushi please try to get the price down closer to 2.2-2.3btc.  There are a number of Avalon sellers that are pricing 240Gh/s machines at 2.25 to 2.4 btc, or roughly $7.75/GH/s at current rates. At 3btc, the AntMiner is $12/GH/s overclocked, which is priced more than 50% above the competition.

Granted these AntMiner are more compact, quieter and more power efficient, but anything north of 2.3 btc would be a premium that is tough to justify. Not to mention the massive difficulty spike that is coming...
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:51:46 PM

have any USA orders arrived yet? Im considering buying one and want to verify seller reliability =)

on another note:
These are great miners, but Sushi please try to get the price down closer to 2.2-2.3btc.  There are a number of Avalon sellers that are pricing 240Gh/s machines at 2.25 to 2.4 btc, or roughly $7.75/GH/s at current rates. At 3btc, the AntMiner is $12/GH/s overclocked, which is priced more than 50% above the competition.

Granted these AntMiner are more compact, quieter and more power efficient, but anything north of 2.3 btc would be a premium that is tough to justify. Not to mention the massive difficulty spike that is coming...

I wholeheartedly agree =) ... 2.5 would even be nice!

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
GrzesFo`

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:57:46 PM

Hello Sushi,

Can You respond to my PM please ?

I'm still waiting for that replacement blade which should have been posted on 26th of December.
What happened to my shipment, it came back with a check?
Please information

Thank you
mikep2012

Activity: 362

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:59:44 PM

2.5 is an 240GH avalon with PSU included - a 2.2 would be nice  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
   ██████ ▄████▀  ▄███████
  ████████████   ██████████
 ▐██████████▀  ▄███████████▌
 ██████████   █████▀████████
 ████████▀  ▄████▀  ███████▌
  ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
   ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
    ▀████████▄  ▄███████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
   ██████ ▄████▀  ▄███████
   ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
    ▀████████▄  ▄███████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬
BOUNTY
TWITTER
▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK
SLACK
▬▬▬▬
TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
▬▬▬▬
LINKEDIN
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
   ██████ ▄████▀  ▄███████
   ████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
    ▀████████▄  ▄███████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:09:16 PM

have any USA orders arrived yet? Im considering buying one and want to verify seller reliability =)

on another note:
These are great miners, but Sushi please try to get the price down closer to 2.2-2.3btc.  There are a number of Avalon sellers that are pricing 240Gh/s machines at 2.25 to 2.4 btc, or roughly $7.75/GH/s at current rates. At 3btc, the AntMiner is $12/GH/s overclocked, which is priced more than 50% above the competition.

Ive gotten over 100 of these here in the US without a single problem, or dollar paid to customs, and they have always arrived early/ on time. Dont even get tracking numbers half the time, UPS man just shows up with more.
kendog77

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:10:35 PM

on another note:

I was involved in GB5 and GB6. The Antminers in GB5 shipped early, and arrived quickly, so I was very happy with that GB.

The Antminer I purchased in this GB shipped two days late (Jan 8th instead of an advertised ship date of Jan 6th), so I basically lost two days of mining revenue and am not nearly as pleased.

Did anyone else order in this GB ship late as well, or am I just unlucky?  
Kaega

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 04:23:28 PM

So my miners are currently being held by US Customs.  I got a VM asking for more information stating I needed to provide a Federal Tax ID or SSN.  The lady on the VM also said something like, "unless it's personal".  I have been unable to reach them to talk directly.

Anyone else have this issue and what did you tell them it was besides "Computer Accessories"?

Protect your coin: Buy a Treznor
gbsray

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:38:09 PM

on another note:

Yes, 3 in NJ yesterday.
italoarmstrong

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:40:22 PM

i hope sushi gets tracking numbers today... i'm becoming a bit worried after reading this thread. my packages always turned up on time from him.
gbsray

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:41:07 PM

So my miners are currently being held by US Customs.  I got a VM asking for more information stating I needed to provide a Federal Tax ID or SSN.  The lady on the VM also said something like, "unless it's personal".  I have been unable to reach them to talk directly.

Anyone else have this issue and what did you tell them it was besides "Computer Accessories"?

Many have come without any hold, sorry man.
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:42:34 PM

I was involved in GB5 and GB6. The Antminers in GB5 shipped early, and arrived quickly, so I was very happy with that GB.

The Antminer I purchased in this GB shipped two days late (Jan 8th instead of an advertised ship date of Jan 6th), so I basically lost two days of mining revenue and am not nearly as pleased.

No, you are right, same for me. Last grp5 was offered shipping Jan 4 and i got on Jan 3 and all group before too, always fast within the timeframe. This grp6 got 3 day after the posted shipping date, 3 days lost for nothing. Not nice.

The difference from grp 5 to 6 was 0.15BTC for each miner, but the lost days are from jan 4 to jan 9 at least 4, in my case 5. In 5 day with the actually diff. can mine with each oc ant 0.07091BTC, so after more then 2 days its lost of alot money, depend on the price.

If the next grp will not decrease a huge step, i am definitly out. Even when compare the 1. auction where the miner sold for 4.25BTC in dec last year with diff 707m and the price now, with double diff at 1.400m the price is much to high. At least the price should decrease depend on the difficulty increase, so now should be a price about 2.25BTC reasonable.

With the next expected diff of +23% the next grp ants must cost about 1.8btc, to be a fair price offer.

Last but not least even the quality is lesser now. The first miner from last year can overclock easy with 400mhz to 200-210Gh/s, now from 5 miner i got within the last 2 Groupbuy i can only 2 miner overclock at 400mhz, the other 3 bring 9-10% Hardware Error, so OC is no option.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
kendog77

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:45:10 PM

No, you are right, same for me. Last grp5 was offered shipping 4.1. and i got 3.1. and all group before too. This grp6 got 3 day after the posted shipping date, 3 days lost for nothing. Not nice.

The difference from grp 5 to 6 was 0.15BTC for each miner, but the lost days are from jan 4 to jan 9 at least 4, in my case 5. In 5 day with the actually diff. can mine with each oc ant 0.07091BTC, so after more then 2 days its lost of alot money, depend on the price.

If the next grp will not decrease a huge step, i am definitly out. Even when compare the 1. auction which left for 4.25 in dec last year with diff 707m and the price now, with double diff at 1.400m the price is much to high. At least the price should be depend on difficulty, so now should be a price about 2.25BTC reasonable.

With the next expected diff of +23% the next grp ants must cost about 1.8btc, to be a fair price offer.

Agreed, IMO, the next GB price needs to be below 2 BTC per Ant to be worth it.
Jeffrey

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:47:13 PM

Guys who already received their units; did you order from the sushi-review website?
If so, could you please log in and check the order status there and let us know here?
Mine for example (ordered and paid 4th of jan) still says processing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: