Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:58:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COLOSED [GROUP BUY6] Happy New Year Giveaway Bitmain Antminer S1 180GH 3 BTC  (Read 36211 times)
miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:49:10 PM

Strange, you guys need all the info for raffle.
Really strange tactic! the only reason why I did not enter.
Not really, you win he can announce and ship it directly without having to contact the winner. Just think if he didn't collect it and the person took a week to get back to him.

I would say the main issue is no SSL cert installed on the site.. Sushi may already be working on it though..

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:50:15 PM

Not really, you win he can announce and ship it directly without having to contact the winner. Just think if he didn't collect it and the person took a week to get back to him.
ya, I understand that point too. But its giving away so much identity for just a lotto, that had me thinking and didn't enter.
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 07:52:02 PM

ya, I understand that point too. But its giving away so much identity for just a lotto, that had me thinking and didn't enter.
How many people don't have a PO box or ups box, I don't send anything directly to  my home unless I know the person that's sending it.
mruiter

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:13:56 PM

Hello Sushi,

I send some pm's and mails starting at 28 december. none has been answer on a single one.

Orderd and payed for 2 antminers in gb5 and in the status i did not see the number of miners go from 1 to 2

as i was afraid of, i just received just 1 miner in stead of the paid and orderd 2 miners.
Please respond.....

❘|❘ ICONOMI  Fund Management Platform
  LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:21:28 PM

How many people don't have a PO box or ups box, I don't send anything directly to  my home unless I know the person that's sending it.
I don't!
reikokuko

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:36:34 PM

There should be enough orders now to give away a U1.
guytechie

Activity: 677

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:39:07 PM

There should be enough orders now to give away a U1.

Sushi is offline.  I'm sure he'll get to it once he gets a chance.

I get the impression that he's more overwhelmed than Canary.  That dude always seem like he's on 24/7!  Too bad he isn't selling anything other than ASICMiner stuff.

Put something in my tip jar if I made your day. Smiley
BTC:
1MkmBHDjonAFXui6JEx9ZmEemfMtUo9Cmu
ldh37

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 08:57:46 PM

I don't either.  Wouldn't matter anyway because it's just stupid to enter even your full name on an unsecured webpage, let alone your phone #, city, state, zipcode - all of which the site wants.  At that point any identity thief has more than enough info even if you enter a PO Box instead of your street address.

I don't!

Donations Welcome - BTC: 1JUyXPSLgCtmp65LBJjN5MTFRQjWPhxExM
COINBASE - Buy/Sell BTC
novymivo

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:18:13 PM

I don't either.  Wouldn't matter anyway because it's just stupid to enter even your full name on an unsecured webpage, let alone your phone #, city, state, zipcode - all of which the site wants.  At that point any identity thief has more than enough info even if you enter a PO Box instead of your street address.

I don't!
Let me guess
Are you on Facebook ?

1DP6hkRCNoxE15QFfyeqxRk1qu7gX4FzGS
likeBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:27:25 PM

I don't either.  Wouldn't matter anyway because it's just stupid to enter even your full name on an unsecured webpage, let alone your phone #, city, state, zipcode - all of which the site wants.  At that point any identity thief has more than enough info even if you enter a PO Box instead of your street address.

How many people don't have a PO box or ups box, I don't send anything directly to  my home unless I know the person that's sending it.
I don't!
Let me guess
Are you on Facebook ?
Do you know what facebook is? You should know, before comparing FB to this!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
novymivo

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:28:33 PM

I don't!
Let me guess
Are you on Facebook ?
Do you know what facebook is?
Database ??

likeBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:30:38 PM

I don't!
Let me guess
Are you on Facebook ?
Database ??
Well, I will stop here for your ignorance. And also don't want to just add stupid posts here which make no sense to anyone else except we two.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
novymivo

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:33:41 PM

I don't!
Let me guess
Are you on Facebook ?
Database ??
Well, I will stop here for your ignorance. And also don't want to just add stupid posts here which make no sense to anyone else except we two.
agree Wink

salfter

Activity: 651
Merit: 501

My PGP Key: 92C7689C

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 10:39:39 PM

I'm in for one...placed an order through the website.  Black Arrow's US distributor flaked out and never sent payment info (why isn't their website set to take payment directly, anyway?), and while I'd like to fill up my Bitfury rig, they're charging 40% more now for H-boards than they did when I bought my first two. Time to kick back and see what happens...probably should order a power supply from NewEgg while I'm waiting, too.

Tipjars: BTC 1TipsGocnz2N5qgAm9f7JLrsMqkb3oXe2 LTC LTipsVC7XaFy9M6Zaf1aGGe8w8xVUeWFvR | My Bitcoin Note Generator | Pool Auto-Switchers: zpool MiningPoolHub NiceHash
Bitgem Resources: Pool Explorer Paper Wallet
CooLTreW

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 11:02:03 PM

Ordered 5 through the website.  Crossing my fingers for more pre-ship Smiley
alex-x

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:34:39 AM

Gone for a nap and I'm back....

Contacted Bitmain for some clarification.  Official Distributor price is 3.15 BTC and group buy received 0.15-0.25 discount based on the quantity purcahsed.

The Local Chinese version doesn't have any warranty service outside China.  Technical Support and Customer Supports are in Chinese Language Only.  Payment has to be in local Chinese Yuan.  and they are pre-orders. 

In case you need the warranty/replacement parts, once your unit leave China, the warranty is voided.  Another issue is that Bitmain will not certify the export process for the Chinese Government.  The private resell agent from the local chinese market may be able to sneak the Antminers out of china, however, there is always a chance of confiscation for improper commercial export.  (Not Legally Exported Item)

Also, in order to qualify for the warranty/parts replacement, the Antminer in trouble must be sent in for inspection by their tech for the warranty eligibility review.  If it was the manufacture's default, the parts will be replaced but only return to the local Chinese Address only.

This means, when you mis configure the Antminer during the initial setup and end up bricking your Antminer, you are SOL.  No replacement unit will be provided, However, International version will come with the parts exchange program for the damaged control card (customers pay the shipping)

The international Group Buy version receives English Customer Service, 90-days warranty and the the often time, the replacement parts will be sent to you first then you return the damaged parts to avoid time loss from not be able mime for 10-14 days.  And the warranty parts will be delivered to you via International Express shipping.

Thank you for contacting bitmain and clarifying

just one question

if i use the hosting service where it 1 never leaves china   2  the warranty stays in china   3 you don't have to send any replacement parts out of china   4.  i don't need any english customer service   then you could sell it to me on the forums for 8500 yuan or  1.9btc

as according to what you wrote that seems to be the case
sushi (OP)

Activity: 238

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:44:21 AM

If you can find the local hosting service, you should be able to do that and ask them or some chinese agent to buy it for you and be the English/Chinese Translator.  I don't know what kind of guarantee you will get.  At least here, my reputation is at risk...

SSL on the site wise...I started the process and didn't finish it yet.  Side tracked.  I'm trying to take care that today.

Anyone don't feel comfortable ordering on the website, PM me and I will manually process the order as before on the forum.

25 sales was met and i'm updating the list and many don't have the forum member name associated with, so I'm cross referencing to see. A winner for the USB Miner will be anounced shortly.  

The raffle wise, still more to go before hitting the 100th ticket.

The raffle wise, if you want, you can purchase it with anonymous name but I must have a valid e-mail address to contact you.  If you want to buy the raffle ticket via PM, I will issue you the payment address no questions asked, however, for manually processing it, I do ask 1 raffle ticket to be 0.04 instead of 0.03

THe raffle is just for fun.  No profit margin is built in but for the manual sales via PM, I will place 0.01 BTC margin in it.

just one question

if i use the hosting service where it 1 never leaves china   2  the warranty stays in china   3 you don't have to send any replacement parts out of china   4.  i don't need any english customer service   then you could sell it to me on the forums for 8500 yuan or  1.9btc

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P
CroverNo01

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:51:14 AM

If you can find the local hosting service, you should be able to do that and ask them or some chinese agent to buy it for you and be the English/Chinese Translator.  I don't know what kind of guarantee you will get.  At least here, my reputation is at risk...

SSL on the site wise...I started the process and didn't finish it yet.  Side tracked.  I'm trying to take care that today.

Anyone don't feel comfortable ordering on the website, PM me and I will manually process the order as before on the forum.

25 sales was met and i'm updating the list and many don't have the forum member name associated with, so I'm cross referencing to see. A winner for the USB Miner will be anounced shortly. 

The raffle wise, still more to go before hitting the 100th ticket.

just one question

if i use the hosting service where it 1 never leaves china   2  the warranty stays in china   3 you don't have to send any replacement parts out of china   4.  i don't need any english customer service   then you could sell it to me on the forums for 8500 yuan or  1.9btc

Sushi that is good business for you to open, why don't you offer hosting at the retail price in china ? Then you can make plenty money back as well. Even if you sell each unit 2BTC then hosting for a fee.

But also offer Bitmain products worldwide, this would be a good offer for you and customers.
alex-x

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:11:26 AM

just one question

sorry i am missing something

you sushi are doing a hosting service. I don't have to find my own one. so if i want to buy and put it in that hosting the price should be 8500 yuan or 1.9btc because for all your reasons stated above that does not apply if the unit does not leave china.
or is it just more expensive as we are western (european and american) and because bitmain knows he can make more money from us

see here

Hosting Option Available BTC 0.60 (3-Month Contract)

Can be a Cheaper Option for the Higher Import Tax Area
Specially for customers from Russia and Former Soviet Union Countries

(Data Center Locations will not be disclosed)[/b]

http://s11.postimg.org/yr2d75v83/ANt_Hosting_Photo_840.jpg

[/quote]
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:22:02 AM

just one question

sorry i am missing something

you sushi are doing a hosting service. I don't have to find my own one. so if i want to buy and put it in that hosting the price should be 8500 yuan or 1.9btc because for all your reasons stated above that does not apply if the unit does not leave china.
or is it just more expensive as we are western (european and american) and because bitmain knows he can make more money from us

see here

Hosting Option Available BTC 0.60 (3-Month Contract)

Can be a Cheaper Option for the Higher Import Tax Area
Specially for customers from Russia and Former Soviet Union Countries

(Data Center Locations will not be disclosed)[/b]

[/quote]
sushi is from the USA, he was saying if you find a host in China and got in contact with Bitmain or a chinese purchasing agent to buy it and send it to the hosting address in China then you might be able to get that lower price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: