Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COLOSED [GROUP BUY6] Happy New Year Giveaway Bitmain Antminer S1 180GH 3 BTC  (Read 36211 times)
Kaega

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 01:14:29 AM

FYI.

Both of my AntMiners stickers say 192.168.1.99, unlike previous models which had various, but they are ACTUALLY 192.168.2.99.

Protect your coin: Buy a Treznor
sbfree

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:29:04 AM

kaega is correct about the 192.168.1.99 default ip on antminers.....
sbfree

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:44:43 AM

I will probably turn off a working unit....take its fan and install it on faulty unit to see if it even mines....I can get into the interface, but it will not mine...so it probably has some sort of fan/safety off switch. If it mines, then it is a simple fan replacement, which that is what i think it is...dam, my luck, I will check out the fan, I was reading about some bad PSU fans on one of these threads, and the guy ordered 2 that turned out to have bad fans, but the fans were not properly seat on the shaft, so he pushed the in further, they seated, and fans now spin and PSUs now work...so here is to hoping that my bad fan fixes as easy or else time to find a fan....I shall be back!

so my fan doesn't look too good....copper coil windings are all rusted up, when I first power up the unit, the fan looks like it wants to spin, but doesn't, it just slightly moves then nothing....so I need a fan...hopefully cleaning off the rust will help but doubt it Sad
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:57:56 AM

I will probably turn off a working unit....take its fan and install it on faulty unit to see if it even mines....I can get into the interface, but it will not mine...so it probably has some sort of fan/safety off switch. If it mines, then it is a simple fan replacement, which that is what i think it is...dam, my luck, I will check out the fan, I was reading about some bad PSU fans on one of these threads, and the guy ordered 2 that turned out to have bad fans, but the fans were not properly seat on the shaft, so he pushed the in further, they seated, and fans now spin and PSUs now work...so here is to hoping that my bad fan fixes as easy or else time to find a fan....I shall be back!

so my fan doesn't look too good....copper coil windings are all rusted up, when I first power up the unit, the fan looks like it wants to spin, but doesn't, it just slightly moves then nothing....so I need a fan...hopefully cleaning off the rust will help but doubt it Sad

WD40?
pjviitas

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:35:08 AM

Ok....when is the next group buy!?!??!?
pjviitas

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:37:56 AM

I would just get a new fan...they are cheap and easy to find.

Just my looking at it, that fan actually got soaked which means 1 of 2 things.

Either just the fan got soaked or the whole miner got soaked.
pjviitas

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:47:31 AM

Sushi...if you put on another group buy I promise to tip you this time.
sbfree

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 06:57:02 AM

so this rusted fan looked bad, and just won't work....yes a simple fan replacement yet NOT SO SIMPLE ....finding a 4 pin fan was not that easy....I stole it from my KNC JUPITER and now the ANT IS WORKING....and I put a temp. fan on the JUPITER.....knc saves my day again....hahahaha
sbfree

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 07:15:33 AM

ALSO, just checked all temperatures, including KNC, and the Ants and the Jup are all running sweet with nice moderate temps....
Jeffrey

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:57:55 AM

Finally received my tracking ID.
The package was shipped 2 days late (on the 8th) and will be delivered on tuesday.

Thinking that it would've shipped on time, it would be here 2 business days earlier (yesterday) which in total costs me ~0.25 on mining income...
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:15:50 AM

When does the new group buy start?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Guava

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 09:48:34 AM

Bitmain is starting to sell Antminers on their website.

1J1VmJKZbeEvNCxTtpcouini15RDkMchRP
Jeffrey

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 10:14:26 AM

2.4 BTC

Not available yet though. But yes, interesting to see. Keeping an eye on it.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:51:09 PM

2.4 BTC

Was available an hour ago and is now sold out.  I think the sold the alloted 30 in about 20 seconds.
pjviitas

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 03:59:46 PM

URL please
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:37:52 PM

URL please

https://bitmaintech.com/product.htm
Aexcu

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:05:24 PM

Was available an hour ago and is now sold out.  I think the sold the alloted 30 in about 20 seconds.

Yes, I completed my buy on the same minute it was opened.. even while, lost some time while writing a too long message in the info-field  Grin
Jeffrey

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:30:21 PM

2.4 BTC

Really?
Too bad I missed that.
pjviitas

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 05:48:53 PM

Seems to allow me to add to cart
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:50:52 PM

so this rusted fan looked bad, and just won't work....yes a simple fan replacement yet NOT SO SIMPLE ....finding a 4 pin fan was not that easy....I stole it from my KNC JUPITER and now the ANT IS WORKING....and I put a temp. fan on the JUPITER.....knc saves my day again....hahahaha

Newegg has these for 20% off http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835553002 that are much quieter. I don't know if there are any setting that need to be changed when you swap fans though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: