Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: COLOSED [GROUP BUY6] Happy New Year Giveaway Bitmain Antminer S1 180GH 3 BTC  (Read 36211 times)
jacoo

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:25:45 PM

ups just delivered second s1 for me.again missus opened the door. not lucky this time. had to pay 35 pounds customs and vat. london says thank you sushi.

Mine arrived too and hashing away £35 VAT as well, many thanks Sushi, hopefully you will get some more hardware in the future to sell.

I just finished with ups. This 35 gbp is broker fee.
This have nothing to do with customs.
Whats funny, they say that every pckage sent like that will be charged.
My first package was not charged so bollocks.

I did claim money back as no receipt has been provided.

They say it will arrive within 10 days. But sushi paid fee for transport so why the hell should i pay again for same service?

Was it declared for $1900 or $190?
thanks
ineedit

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 08:41:43 PM

ups just delivered second s1 for me.again missus opened the door. not lucky this time. had to pay 35 pounds customs and vat. london says thank you sushi.

Mine arrived too and hashing away £35 VAT as well, many thanks Sushi, hopefully you will get some more hardware in the future to sell.

They say it will arrive within 10 days. But sushi paid fee for transport so why the hell should i pay again for same service?

You are correct that there are no Customs charges as Computer Accessories is a Zero rated Tax, essentially nothing to pay. My invoice also has £23.99 VAT and £11.00 brokerage fee. Their brokerage fee is for collecting the VAT.

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:04:22 PM

sushi, where the hell are you!  I want a refund!!!
ads2003uk

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 10:10:25 PM

You are correct that there are no Customs charges as Computer Accessories is a Zero rated Tax, essentially nothing to pay. My invoice also has £23.99 VAT and £11.00 brokerage fee. Their brokerage fee is for collecting the VAT.

What did you get to quote on invoice / shipping?
I'm reading where some people are paying 250 for customs?Huh

Is it a case of 1 Miner = $190.00 on the inv with the details "Computer Accessories"

5 Blocks found by renting rigs @ http://tinyurl.com/qencw96
Free BitCoins every hour http://tinyurl.com/zdwezeo
Free Bitcoin Slots @ http://tinyurl.com/freeBTCslots
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:34:34 PM

brokerage fee is not compulsory and this is not the case. As other parcel are not charged. Ups told me that sushi have 3 option of sending this parcel. he choose the transport only charge, so i have to pay the rest.
And all parcel from sushi has been sent same way. She couldnt give me answer why they charge me for one package where second one is free of charge.
As this is no customs tax they cannot stop package. But ups can say-PAY or package will stay in my hand. Still though they charging 35 gbp without any receipt which is shady as hell. Seems like courier making another wages by asking for money.
Courier said to my missus that this charge is customs and vat, which is bollocks.

Will wait till tomorrow and will see what will happen.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:36:37 PM

sushi, where the hell are you!  I want a refund!!!

Why u want refund?
jacoo

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:41:42 PM

how long delay is?
1 day?
3 days?
3 weeks?
ineedit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:42:22 PM

brokerage fee is not compulsory and this is not the case. As other parcel are not charged. Ups told me that sushi have 3 option of sending this parcel. he choose the transport only charge, so i have to pay the rest.
And all parcel from sushi has been sent same way. She couldnt give me answer why they charge me for one package where second one is free of charge.
As this is no customs tax they cannot stop package. But ups can say-PAY or package will stay in my hand. Still though they charging 35 gbp without any receipt which is shady as hell. Seems like courier making another wages by asking for money.
Courier said to my missus that this charge is customs and vat, which is bollocks.

I think you were just lucky with your first one and got away with not paying VAT.

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:35:24 PM

I think you were just lucky with your first one and got away with not paying VAT.

Im buying a lot electronics form china.
So no luck is needed to avoid fees.
If ups cannot justify charge and cannot back up by receipt they cannot charge you. Simple is that.
Delarock

Activity: 388

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 12:42:38 AM

Anyone hear from Sushi? I need my tracking number because the package should have been here by now.
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:27:09 AM

sushi, either start my machine, ship my machine or refund me please.  Oh and stop deleting my posts. please!  If someone is having problems with you, others deserve to know.
AlexeyK

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:33:39 AM

sushi, either start my machine, ship my machine or refund me please.  Oh and stop deleting my posts. please!  If someone is having problems with you, others deserve to know.

what a problem exactly ?

if you think that i deserve it
185h9KXxW2Efx6ynFM61ydUKsRNaVWUobs
or GLC -  GQjVzfk3k8gb3Cy65mBUf4ADkNNTRHgsx8
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 04:53:09 AM

sushi, either start my machine, ship my machine or refund me please.  Oh and stop deleting my posts. please!  If someone is having problems with you, others deserve to know.
I can see all your post so he don't delete any?  Huh

I guess he order with hosting option and the machine not start yet.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 10:38:36 AM

srry my mistake on the deleted posts

ordered and payed on the 5th, was told possibly going live on the 8th, but for sure on 9.  i email him on the night of 11/12th, say hey.  starts telling my hes having hosting problems, whatever.  and asked for my pool info, again. i told him that i only needed it hosted for a month to begin with. have power issues, well my power issues will be resolved in a couple days so i asked to cancel the hosting, cause by the time i get the miner ill be able to turn it on.  also it said delivery on jan 5th, so i also thought if he hosted it, ild get it online before the diff jump. never happened.  So im alittle pissed. I want a refund. 

btw ive ordered 4 antminers from sushi with no problems, shipped fast
sushi (OP)

Activity: 238

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:15:24 PM

I'm processing your refund as I'm buying out your hosting plan and the Ant.  Please wait a few business days.  The problem hosting company is no longer in contract...

srry my mistake on the deleted posts

ordered and payed on the 5th, was told possibly going live on the 8th, but for sure on 9.  i email him on the night of 11/12th, say hey.  starts telling my hes having hosting problems, whatever.  and asked for my pool info, again. i told him that i only needed it hosted for a month to begin with. have power issues, well my power issues will be resolved in a couple days so i asked to cancel the hosting, cause by the time i get the miner ill be able to turn it on.  also it said delivery on jan 5th, so i also thought if he hosted it, ild get it online before the diff jump. never happened.  So im alittle pissed. I want a refund.  

btw ive ordered 4 antminers from sushi with no problems, shipped fast

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:44:54 PM

thank you sushi
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 01:50:51 PM

if you want you could mail the miner, i dont care.  you should have told me you were having problems, you told me i wasnt going to be affected.
pushyk

Activity: 414
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:01:59 PM

my order 100000181, came only one device, but I ordered two, where the second?
Please put second device on hosting at least,  I lost a lot of days because of your mistake.
SgtMoth

buy silver!

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:21:36 PM

fully refunded, thanks
captainpugwash

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:49:05 PM

Sushi, Just wanted to say that my S1 arrived yesterday, it was a little late and thanks for letting me know there would be a delay.

Happy hashing Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: