Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 83340 times)
Beniben (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:01:48 AM

pls you have this pool on web and was on first post also i go some nyans mined here but it wont accept my adress which is

9ffVt3fedkDdK8PEdSEQG7Jm1F9prdFAuh

STARTING WITH 9 so wtf?! site says "Failed to update your account: Invalid coin address" pls dont tell me i mined the scam NYAN ALL TIME ?!  Angry

http://nyan.antisecurity.de/index.php

this is the scam nyan. Premined 10% . scam coin. scamer devs.

fck it! pls seriously delete it from webpage of this nyan ! its there and more people may come into this shit !!

edit: sorry i cant find better words how to say this .. but look yourself im not kidding these devs screw me ! http://nyancoin.eurodir.ru/

This pool was with us before launch so they were listed here on the thread and the designer of the site also had it listed, they then decided to switch to mine the other nyan coin that doesnt like any pre mine with no warning to us and the miners on the pool, it would seem then that this pool has not warned you about the change and that the coins mined there would require their wallet to withdraw. A message was sent to get the pool removed from the site.

Feel free to join our current giveaway currently giving great rewards!
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:46:07 PM

It's probably covered a million times but I cant find an anwser that fixed it so here goes:

I have 5 active connection in NYN wallet but syncing is stuck. yesterday at 58%, today at 48%. appdata also holds no folder for NYN wallet, only for NYAN. wouldt know what to put in a folder like that or how to name it.

The thing just wont sync!! NYAN synced without problem. Strange thing: they both received 2x 337 coins

please advice
rednalexa

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:47:01 PM

Are you dumb?
Read the firstpost before you scream scam, and see their work!

Beniben (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:07:57 PM

It's probably covered a million times but I cant find an anwser that fixed it so here goes:

I have 5 active connection in NYN wallet but syncing is stuck. yesterday at 58%, today at 48%. appdata also holds no folder for NYN wallet, only for NYAN. wouldt know what to put in a folder like that or how to name it.

The thing just wont sync!! NYAN synced without problem. Strange thing: they both received 2x 337 coins

please advice

hi, the correct folder name should be nyancoin in  this location on windows: c:\users\<current_user_name>\AppData\Roaming\NyanCoin\

if it wont load the block chain, you can backup the files in that folder (mainly wallet.dat, then with the wallet.dat sitting by itself in the folder, run the wallet again and it should sync up, if you want u can  add a .conf file like the one in the first post here and have it in the nyancoin folder next to wallet.dat and it needs to be named nyancoin.conf
RJX
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:38:50 PM

please advice

hi, the correct folder name should be nyancoin in  this location on windows: c:\users\<current_user_name>\AppData\Roaming\NyanCoin\

if it wont load the block chain, you can backup the files in that folder (mainly wallet.dat, then with the wallet.dat sitting by itself in the folder, run the wallet again and it should sync up, if you want u can  add a .conf file like the one in the first post here and have it in the nyancoin folder next to wallet.dat and it needs to be named nyancoin.conf

Thank you.
I'm sorry but:

-backup which files? i have only qt exe from zip.
-when i make folder nyancoin in folder NyanCoin nothing changes,creating lowercase folder, nyancoin, in roaming only suggests replacing NyanCoin which i dont want.
-blockchain? what blockchain? no NYN blockchain file available, or any other file to support NYN qt.
- roaming folder NyanCoin is for NYAN, not NYN, it dont collaborate
- is dont know how to configure conf file. the sample file looks like it needs adjusting, add own ip??, but i  dont know if that is correct

with 7 active connections it's still stuck.

Beniben (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:49:50 PM

please advice

Thank you.
I'm sorry but:

-when i make folder nyancoin in folder NyanCoin nothing changes,creating lowercase folder, nyancoin, in roaming only suggests replacing NyanCoin which i dont want.
-blockchain? what blockchain? no NYN blockchain file available, or any other file to support NYN qt.
- is dont know how to configure conf file. the sample file looks like it needs adjusting, add own ip??, but i  dont know if that is correct

hi, yea it should work without the conf actually, were gonna add the seed nodes to it but its built in so its less confusing to make a conf just to sync. If you have a previous nyancoin folder under the roaming dir, u can rename it to nyancoin2 and then when u run the nyn qt it'll then make its own nyancoin directory next to the folder, nyancoin2, that u just renamed, so u can then switch between them by renaming, it should start downloading the blockchain from the first block then and wont be finding other peers either. Make sure to always backup any wallet.dat files though and maybe rename to something memorable so u know which wallet they r from, if its still not syncing let me know I can get some nodes to add to a conf file.
madotsuki

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:41:46 PM

WTS 400 NYN for LTC. Willing to do payment in small steps (or escrow). PM me if interested.
RJX
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:13:51 PM

please advice

Thank you.
I'm sorry but:

hi, yea it should work without the conf actually, were gonna add the seed nodes to it but its built in so its less confusing to make a conf just to sync. If you have a previous nyancoin folder under the roaming dir, u can rename it to nyancoin2 and then when u run the nyn qt it'll then make its own nyancoin directory next to the folder, nyancoin2, that u just renamed, so u can then switch between them by renaming, it should start downloading the blockchain from the first block then and wont be finding other peers either. Make sure to always backup any wallet.dat files though and maybe rename to something memorable so u know which wallet they r from, if its still not syncing let me know I can get some nodes to add to a conf file.

That worked! All synced and backed now. Thank you very much for your help!
suchnoob

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:20:11 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 04:30:15 PM by suchnoob

I fucking love it. New coins released every day and the devs can't even write in proper english or/and sound completely retarded. Nvm make a wallet or something else.

Same with coin settings. Seem pulled out of arse. [Spartacus pun]
RJX
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:44:36 PM

Why the same amounts for two different coins?

Will the 2x 337 ever be confirmed after my syncin-snafu?

Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:48:10 PM

Why are people still mining this coin knowing that the owner has premined millions upon millions of coins? Not to mention that the official pool also stole millions of coins from the miners at the night of release.
hmachado

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:02:29 PM

Removed
suchnoob

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:06:26 PM

Why are people still mining this coin knowing that the owner has premined millions upon millions of coins? Not to mention that the official pool also stole millions of coins from the miners at the night of release.

Beats me. Just read the 1st page and how they'll split the rewards. Actually read it. It's complete bullshit. Who the fuck is going to pay up for 300.000 memes and other shit? That and either they have no idea how to make and spend a budget, or again numbers pulled out of arse (lol, I'm repeating myself) with no intention to actually deliver. Probably both.
hmachado

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:11:09 PM

Hello all,

Some days have passed since the last update, and there is a lot to tell Smiley

1 - Our site is up!!! NYAN!

http://nyancoin.eurodir.ru/

We will keep updating the site, so feel free to add it to your Favorites and take a look once in a while.

2 - Most pools already payed 1st wave of bonus for CPU Miners. NYAN!

A total of 100 000 Nyan's will be payed for those miners.
17 000 Nyan's were already payed, and the biggest pool is getting another 20 000 Nyan's to distribute.

Thats 37k Nyan's, and we will continue to reward our loyal miners until we reach 100k.
Since this is a new system it was taking a little longer to automate it, but i think we got it now.

3 - We will have a new wallet soon, much prettier them the current one. NYAN!

4 - A Bounty is up for anyone willing to make us a Mobile App. NYAN!

Android App - 5 x 1337 NYAN's! (6685 Total)
iOS App - 5 x 1337 NYAN's! (6685 Total)

So this is it! I would also like to tell you all that this is a great time to mine NYAN's!
Not only we are giving those massive bonus, also the difficulty is low at this point, so you will get a lot of NYAN's!

Keep in mind that the total number of NYANCOINS is very small compared to other coins, that is why you cant get millions of them.
For this reason, they will also be worth a lot more then all those coins that have billions.
Every NyanCoin is precious Smiley

You can also get Nyan's here :

Memes NYAN!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407547

NYAN memes too!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407407.0

NYAN cat story time!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403335.0

POOLS

Special pools that will reward CPU Miners:

http://nyan.awesomemining.co.uk/index.php
http://nyan.luckyminers.com/
http://nyan.bitember.com/ (

Regular Pools

https://www.nonstopnyan.com
http://nyan.bitember.com/
http://omnominator.com
http://nyan.coinium.org
http://nyan.pcfil.com

Anyone wanting to add a pool, or reporting any pool having issues, please pvt me.

Happy Mining!!

NYAN!

Join us on IRC Freenode -> #NYAN_NYAN
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:02:36 PM

Any plans for any exchange yet?

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:03:43 PM

I fucking love it. New coins released every day and the devs can't even write in proper english or/and sound completely retarded. Nvm make a wallet or something else.

You can't speak a simple sentence in Dutch. So retarded of you brah! Go home
deus

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:23:43 PM

cambio 3 nyancoin por 3 QRK     Cheesy

Let's Color the MOON: XzFM1BLqxDM8xEhbzw7iq23uRzuQqT3fGP
vforce1

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:26:22 PM

to those claiming i stole your coins from my pool,Thats not the case here and if u feel it is u should talk to me directly before saying such things. had a family emergency and i was gone for 2 days and didnt know that some of the crons have stopped working, they have been fixed and your coins should now be available to you, i am sorry for any inconvenience i have caused
we had many problems because everyone was confused about the 2 different nyans aswell

millions? LOL are u on drugs? my pool didnt even mine 10000 of them
boxuser

Activity: 322

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 07:11:04 AM

NYAN!

suchnoob

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 08:07:21 AM

You can't speak a simple sentence in Dutch. So retarded of you brah! Go home
I don't write webpages and speak for an audience in dutch, I don't publish my work in dutch, I don't try to express my ideas in dutch. So whether I know dutch or not doesn't matter. If I had to I'd ask someone who's good at it to translate for me. You can't speak a simple sentence in Romanian or Italian. Or other 99% of languages. I don't go and bust your balls for it. But if you're going to try to sell me something at least try to address to me properly.

Also it's not about if they get a word wrong or not what makes them retarded. It's what they write. See? You can't even get what I'm saying.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: