Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:19:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinye [KOI/COYE] You can't kill a gayfish.  (Read 715700 times)
craaaa

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 11:33:39 PM

Dedicatedpool down again or something?

https://pool.coinyechain.info/ too ... atack maybe dos Cheesy

Mining pool: ||| https://easy-mine.eu ||| Stratum: EU|US|
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinyewest (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:35:26 PM

I can't believe that I still don't have wallet. Is there a link to one?
If I loose this treasure I'm gonna die slowly Cheesy
Be patient Smiley

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:35:59 PM

it must be ddos. probably some secret pool. kills the other and mine themselves. look at the difficulty. it will be 30s soon. massive mining about to happen
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:36:59 PM

obligatory :  sell me your coinyecoins @ 0.0000000001BTC

KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:41:30 PM

Be patient Smiley

Oh, this is gonna be awesome, I'm superhyped Cheesy
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:45:03 PM

it must be ddos. probably some secret pool. kills the other and mine themselves. look at the difficulty. it will be 30s soon. massive mining about to happen

Yeah man. People are slowly realizing what a comedy of affairs this is amounting to. Coinye ain't dead and never was dead.

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
stuhlman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:45:18 PM

http://coinyeco.pl/

coming soon?  

Better support this because he will need a money for lawsuit Smiley

Honestly I'd be surprised if any judge didn't immediately throw the case out. I'm no lawyer but it just seems insane for this to actually proceed. The MPAA couldn't sue the internet how the hell does kanye think he can?

This is a very serious case, once defendants are identified, they will be sunk in legal fees, time off from work, to attend court that takes months... and that is the least of their worries, in the end if they don't get jail time, the fines and compensations will set them back a lifetime. And for those of you who think registering a website, while keeping your info private by the provider, will make you anonymous or protect you from legal procedures. In fact when the lawyer tell the judge the defendant kept his info private using a service, automatically that judge will think " intent to commit a crime " and if you track most of the copyrights cases " intent to commit " is almost 90% of the time the only thing used to convict the defendant. Walk in that courtroom thinking what you did was funny, and the judge will laugh it out, then you are in for the surprise of your life. Any 2 cents lawyer will tell you this. In conclusion I say to the community of this coin, this was all done in bad taste, STOP, and take a minute to think, this coin is finished, the devs are fu$#ed and with them goes some innocent people who had no idea like the 0day exchange and some pool owners etc... Whatever, your case might be, it's time for you to walk away from this, if you invested in this coin heavy then bad luck, find yourself another route to recover, don't sink yourself deeper... Media attention is not always good, if it is, OJ Simpson would not be sitting in a jail cell right now.

★★ UltraCoin Nitro Pool  ★★ Panda Nitro Pool  ★★
trigger1975

Activity: 252
Merit: 113

NFTs on Sale: https://bit.ly/2POlV17

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:46:01 PM

lol. That's awesome

When asked for comment by MTV News, they sent this cryptic message: "@ThisWeeksCoin WE LOVE FISHSTICKS."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1720462/kanye-west-coinye-lawsuit.jhtml

Absolutely, we love fishsticks.
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:46:49 PM

coming soon?  

Honestly I'd be surprised if any judge didn't immediately throw the case out. I'm no lawyer but it just seems insane for this to actually proceed. The MPAA couldn't sue the internet how the hell does kanye think he can?

This is a very serious case, once defendants are identified, they will be sunk in legal fees, time off from work, to attend court that takes months... and that is the least of their worries, in the end if they don't get jail time, the fines and compensations will set them back a lifetime. And for those of you who think registering a website, while keeping your info private by the provider, will make you anonymous or protect you from legal procedures. In fact when the lawyer tell the judge the defendant kept his info private using a service, automatically that judge will think " intent to commit a crime " and if you track most of the copyrights cases " intent to commit " is almost 90% of the time the only thing used to convict the defendant. Walk in that courtroom thinking what you did was funny, and the judge will laugh it out, then you are in for the surprise of your life. Any 2 cents lawyer will tell you this. In conclusion I say to the community of this coin, this was all done in bad taste, STOP, and take a minute to think, this coin is finished, the devs are fu$#ed and with them goes some innocent people who had no idea like the 0day exchange and some pool owners etc... Whatever, your case might be, it's time for you to walk away from this, if you invested in this coin heavy then bad luck, find yourself another route to recover, don't sink yourself deeper... Media attention is not always good, if it is, OJ Simpson would not be sitting in a jail cell right now.

Yeah listen to him!!! On that note: Still buying for 2 satoshis. PM me!
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:51:40 PM

coming soon?  

Yes, this is very serious shit, definitely listen to him otherwise we will sink just like Amazon did...
Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:52:09 PM

coming soon?  

Better support this because he will need a money following wsuit Smiley

He's not. He's going to sue any business that exchanges it. So if Cryptsy decides to put it up on their exchange they will be sued. If Overstock.com decides to accept it they will be sued. So who's going to accept it? Someone can mine it all they want and exchange between others like local bitcoins or on this site, but to gain momentum it needs to get onto an exchange and which exchange is going to take the headache of dealing with a law suit?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:52:49 PM

coming soon?  

Yes, this is very serious shit, definitely listen to him otherwise we will sink just like Amazon did...

Oh no! Not poor Amazon. I definitely wouldn't want to end up like them. They didn't stand a chance against Kanye's lawsuit on fully legitimate grounds. Should probably sell now.
digitaltradz

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:52:58 PM

First page unless that one's trash.  I downloaded it and got mining in 5 minutes.  It's updating now.
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:53:55 PM

coming soon?  

Better support this because he will need a money following wsuit Smiley

He's not. He's going to sue any business that exchanges it. So if Cryptsy decides to put it up on their exchange they will be sued. If Overstock.com decides to accept it they will be sued. So who's going to accept it? Someone can mine it all they want and exchange between others like local bitcoins or on this site, but to gain momentum it needs to get onto an exchange and which exchange is going to take the headache of dealing with a law suit?

I 100% agree with this comment. We have to wait until the judge throws out the case. Once the precedent has been set, then exchanges will take it knowing that anything kanye tries to do is just huffing and puffing.
yodoberman

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:54:35 PM

I must agree i cant see how this coin is going to be listed on Cryptsy. The risks are to high.
FreePls

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:58:21 PM

mhh 0daycoins is closing the page.. got a withdraw email

KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:58:47 PM

coming soon?  

Oh no! Not poor Amazon. I definitely wouldn't want to end up like them. They didn't stand a chance against Kanye's lawsuit on fully legitimate grounds. Should probably sell now.

But the Amazon didn't sink. It didn't even blink Wink Not selling now, not for a 10btc a million Cheesy This is gonna be awesome.
stuhlman

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 11:59:05 PM

coming soon?  

You guys have no idea, naming Amazon and the companies who provided services for this coin whether it is hosting, web service provider.. etc, is done for the sole purpose of identifying all the people involved, simply by naming them as defendants then these companies can go around the ToS agreement and provide all the info needed to identify the people behind the coin. A case accepted by a federal court will get the FBI involved, how long do you think it will take to identify 100% of those John Does?

★★ UltraCoin Nitro Pool  ★★ Panda Nitro Pool  ★★
craaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 11:59:55 PM

I must agree i cant see how this coin is going to be listed on Cryptsy. The risks are to high.

for what? coinye coin dont have nothing with mr. west ... old west coin ist dead , i see now new coin with new logo with new name, its now the same as litecoin dogecoin casinocoin ...

Mining pool: ||| https://easy-mine.eu ||| Stratum: EU|US|
Chuffminer

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:02:05 AM

So we need some kind of P2P exchange?
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: