Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:11:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinye [KOI/COYE] You can't kill a gayfish.  (Read 715696 times)
spork985

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:27:06 PM

Will I ever get back my coins from Icyhash?   Cry

EDIT: How is the stratum DDoS related to the frontend being down? I thought stratum was on a seperate server and you can just disable it...
EDIT2: Okay, I see the post... is it too late to claim my coins now?

I hope not...I sent my request in via PM yesterday, within the 24 hours, and have yet to hear anything back at all. Sad

I'm going to choose not to use profanity or skepticism towards the pool owner spork at this time (it is hard tho), and give him til the end of today to make things right.

Other people said they were getting paid, so I hope that ends up being the case for us too.

Lots of newbie accounts were saying they got paid... keep that in mind.  If you go back and look, most of the people claiming they got paid were newer accounts, possibly shills or sock puppet accounts he controlled.

If he doesn't respond, I'd call it a wash and not expect the coin any time soon.

-Fuse

Some people PMed me and were missing one of the 3 items, they had a zero balance, or I couldn't find an account with either the username or IP they gave me. If you didn't get any coins, you fall under one of these three categories. I still have 3 PMs I didn't read yet. I'll check those 3 when I get off work.

Edit: This is for Coinye coins only. I did not process GPC or CKC coins yet. I want to get these taken care of first. I intend to bring the other two pools back online later next week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Carlitos714

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:35:40 PM

I would exercise extreme caution whenever a new exchange is opened, last time a new exchanged opened, earthcoin was not an an exchange yet and this new exchange had added earthcoin, only coin they were actually trading was earthcoin of course after a day or 2 the site closed down and everyone lost their coins.

Then a big picture of a cow appeared for a couple of days and folks were getting pissed off of course, then a few days later the admin removed that cow picture and claimed the site was hacked and all the coins were stolen by hackers.  Roll Eyes

It was posted on the official twitter account.
I'll risk it.
This is whats going to happen. Everyone is going to run to their site and sell their coin cheap.
Then a know market is gonna accept coinye coin. Then the creators of the site are going to cash in on the know market. Im sure they know when cryptsy is gonna accept coinye coin so in the mean time why not collect a bunch of coin for those desperate to sell.

Fine, I'll buy it there cheap and wait for Cryptsy Smiley

LOL, great idea. I just might be joining you with my limited BTC!

Let's color the MOON: Y6k7wiCrSH1D7xSsGNxBBoxfDYJS38RYrs
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:39:21 PM

Some people PMed me and were missing one of the 3 items, they had a zero balance, or I couldn't find an account with either the username or IP they gave me. If you didn't get any coins, you fall under one of these three categories. I still have 3 PMs I didn't read yet. I'll check those 3 when I get off work.

Edit: This is for Coinye coins only. I did not process GPC or CKC coins yet. I want to get these taken care of first. I intend to bring the other two pools back online later next week.

As a pool OP myself, I still don't understand why you are requesting people to contact you.  You have a DB record of what people are owed.  You have the ability to move the wallet.dat file to another computer to manually do payouts.  By now, the DDOS script kiddies are long gone and on to the next target.  Turn the server back on and either move the info onto another computer to manually do transactions, or start the server back up and let it process them by itself.  Even if the user didn't have the wallet address listed in their account, you have their email address and you can contact them for it.  Going the extra step to clear your name would go a long way, instead of leaving people hanging and still wondering where their coins are.

However... if people were mining and you're saying that they have a zero balance, and they are saying they should have coins... well you need to straighten that out.  Whether you're saying that the coins are lost, or you're able to undeniably prove they have no coins.  Stratum logs would show what they submitted, and when.  Cronjob logs would show what was paid out, and when.  If the two don't match up, you're going to hear a lot of accusations still, and you might want to just give up on the ideas of running a pool.

Either way, you can do yourself a favor and post a screenshot of the server wallet balance, and then post another with the transaction log when you get the balance as close to zero as possible.  This would go a long way for your credibility.  This and providing copies of all the logs to anyone that requests them... specifically the cronjob logs and the stratum logs.

Just being honest, and trying to help you out.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
spork985

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:58:35 PM

As a pool OP myself, I still don't understand why you are requesting people to contact you.  You have a DB record of what people are owed.  You have the ability to move the wallet.dat file to another computer to manually do payouts.  By now, the DDOS script kiddies are long gone and on to the next target.  Turn the server back on and either move the info onto another computer to manually do transactions, or start the server back up and let it process them by itself.  Even if the user didn't have the wallet address listed in their account, you have their email address and you can contact them for it.  Going the extra step to clear your name would go a long way, instead of leaving people hanging and still wondering where their coins are.

However... if people were mining and you're saying that they have a zero balance, and they are saying they should have coins... well you need to straighten that out.  Whether you're saying that the coins are lost, or you're able to undeniably prove they have no coins.  Stratum logs would show what they submitted, and when.  Cronjob logs would show what was paid out, and when.  If the two don't match up, you're going to hear a lot of accusations still, and you might want to just give up on the ideas of running a pool.

Either way, you can do yourself a favor and post a screenshot of the server wallet balance, and then post another with the transaction log when you get the balance as close to zero as possible.  This would go a long way for your credibility.  This and providing copies of all the logs to anyone that requests them... specifically the cronjob logs and the stratum logs.

-Fuse

If someone was told they have no coins, post your username here so I can publicly post your transaction log. Thanks.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:03:36 PM

If someone was told they have no coins, post your username here so I can publicly post your transaction log. Thanks.

Transaction log doesn't mean anything if the back end wasn't recording the transactions.  Again, you'll need to provide the stratum log and cronjob logs.  That would be the definitive source of whether or not they were owed coins.

Also, you should start a new thread for this.  This thread is already a dumping ground of info.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
spork985

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:11:07 PM

Can anyone help with syncing issues for wallet please..

addnode=37.187.93.104
addnode=23.253.71.20
addnode=94.242.254.73
addnode=24.20.187.178
addnode=37.59.31.34
addnode=37.59.54.28
addnode=62.212.72.31
addnode=teamcoinye.com
addnode=198.245.63.111
addnode=72.46.130.53
addnode=108.168.55.170
addnode=94.242.254.73
addnode=199.241.191.148
addnode=37.187.93.104
addnode=23.253.71.20
addnode=94.242.254.73
addnode=24.20.187.178
addnode=37.59.31.34
addnode=37.59.54.28
addnode=62.212.72.31
steelboy

Activity: 756
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:12:56 PM

I have never mined before and thought i would try this to see how it works. Has anyone got the link for the mining software or better still an idiot guide.

Thnks
jahwillprovide

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:14:29 PM

I have never mined before and thought i would try this to see how it works. Has anyone got the link for the mining software or better still an idiot guide.

Thnks

look up cgminer, compile the tarball, then run the program and input your url/user/pass

WDC WmJNgaf6wnUaeMTCQCGiwG6auU1fAci3YW

https://mcxnow.com/account.html
rbaker

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:16:28 PM

Thnks

600+ post and you still need help boy what have you been doing on the forum?
http://cryptocur.com/litecoin/litecoin-mining/ just change litecoin to gayfishcoin same for pools etc

if you are on windows all you need to do is download cgminer 3.7.2 (google it)
go to the folder hold SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK and choose open command line here then get pool signup done and type this in command line
cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://POOLADDRSS:PORT-u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password
steelboy

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:20:22 PM

Thnks

look up cgminer, compile the tarball, then run the program and input your url/user/pass

Nice one. All looks like nonsense at the moment. I will look into it and hopefully those words become clear

Thnks

http://cryptocur.com/litecoin/litecoin-mining/ just change litecoin to gayfishcoin same for pools etc

go to the folder hold SHIFT+RIGHT CLICK and choose open command line here then get pool signup done and type this in command line
cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://POOLADDRSS:PORT-u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

lol, i've never been into mining, just thought i would try it for a bit of fun. Is it possible to get a decent hash rate on a macbook pro?
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:22:25 PM

-Fuse

I have been mining at your pool for several hours with 1000kh/s and you are telling me my balance is zero? I had confirmed and unconfirmed balances in thousands of COYE before you turned off your server !! I am still patient
trigger1975

Activity: 252
Merit: 113

NFTs on Sale: https://bit.ly/2POlV17

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:28:32 PM

Thnks

cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://POOLADDRSS:PORT-u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

lol, i've never been into mining, just thought i would try it for a bit of fun. Is it possible to get a decent hash rate on a macbook pro?

With a Mac Book Pro having an AMD gfx card you might get some 20-40 khash/s. Did that some days ago with a 2011 Mac Book pro and got ~ 1000 COYE in 24 hours.  Might be a bit more now as the diff dropped since then.
amerikos

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:42:32 PM

Thnks

hey dude. i used this guide about 2 months ago when i was a newbie to get started. it obviously depends whether you plan to mine with gpu or cpu. this is a gpu guide for litecoin, but you can apply it to any coin and use a different pool other than coinotron.
http://cryptocur.com/litecoin/litecoin-ltc-gpu-mining/
spork985

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:43:00 PM

-Fuse

I have been mining at your pool for several hours with 1000kh/s and you are telling me my balance is zero? I had confirmed and unconfirmed balances in thousands of COYE before you turned off your server !! I am still patient

What was your wallet address?
iFacts

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:57:20 PM

WTS 630k for 0.23 BTC! We can use escrow! Please send me a PM.
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:59:14 PM

-Fuse

I did not had a payout address at the pool. My wallet address is: 5b8JXWbPb17gxo76dw3wtUSrdg9RyRdjBE You also should be able to find me under user id: st4nl3y
mmininginc

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:08:52 PM

WTS 79700. PM pls.
spork985

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:17:06 PM

-Fuse

I did not had a payout address at the pool. My wallet address is: 5b8JXWbPb17gxo76dw3wtUSrdg9RyRdjBE You also should be able to find me under user id: st4nl3y

I thought so. You must have PMed me twice and I didn't catch it because you already got 2 payouts for the amount you were owed. Can you explain this?

Date: 1/8/2014 19:25
To: 5b8JXWbPb17gxo76dw3wtUSrdg9RyRdjBE payout
Debit: -24508.00 COYE
Transaction fee: -1.00 COYE
Net amount: -24509.00 COYE
Transaction ID: 4564f3d94cc8f45dffaedfbdb90140149a4fcce0fed4aba59bf13c9cb06936a3

Date: 1/9/2014 15:26
To: 5b8JXWbPb17gxo76dw3wtUSrdg9RyRdjBE payout
Debit: -24508.00 COYE
Net amount: -24508.00 COYE
Transaction ID: 7a7debdff11fd372e5a831b0d03ec8091be4d27c85e1e65806b05b054fc584d5
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:20:36 PM

I just blew a million coinye at the coinyecasino.com

VST

Activity: 70

Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 10:23:13 PM

I just blew a million coinye at the coinyecasino.com

proud of u

I'm Kanye West
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: