Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:56:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Electric] scrypt - Electric Updated! *HARDFORK 3/4/2014* *EXCHANGE ONLINE*  (Read 89768 times)
Suporte

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 06:58:36 PM

Oh Man !

Hackshard OFF !

I need my coins, i not transfer for my wallet yet  because not link for download!

Sad

USD-e GaRv7XVThDjsWxvLgm5ChS36FBrornYTdx
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:21:38 PM

glad i'm not the only one wonderin wh happened. winter can be tough on the grid

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
plunk

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:04:57 PM

From http://eac.us.hackshard.com/index.php

No data was recovered from this massive harddrive failure. I do not have any backups of any databases with usernames amount owed or anything. Nor do I have access to the wallets that where on those servers. Due to this I have officially decided to shut down HackShard.com This server will remain online until: 1/27/2014. At that time the server will officially expire and any remaining balances on any of the pools at that time will be considered owned by myself. Please make sure you not only stop mining by the 27th but you cash out before the 27th to receive payments.

I am truly sorry for anyone who lost money. I personally will be cancelling Electric completely and trying to find a new person to take over my project as well. Thank you for the great time everyone it truly was amazing.

Good work nice job on that coin
KickAzzDude

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:08:18 PM

Can you at least get the wallet back up to download, I was waiting on the corrected one before downloading it

albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:12:49 PM

wts 2.5m electric 0.1 btc pm me
72dsad

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:26:56 PM

yeah at least provide the qt
Pythonideus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:39:51 PM

Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:48:19 PM

MOON +1?   next level

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
24Kilo

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 08:52:34 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 09:10:44 PM by 24Kilo

No data was recovered from this massive harddrive failure. I do not have any backups of any databases with usernames amount owed or anything. Nor do I have access to the wallets that where on those servers. Due to this I have officially decided to shut down HackShard.com This server will remain online until: 1/27/2014. At that time the server will officially expire and any remaining balances on any of the pools at that time will be considered owned by myself. Please make sure you not only stop mining by the 27th but you cash out before the 27th to receive payments.

I am truly sorry for anyone who lost money. I personally will be cancelling Electric completely and trying to find a new person to take over my project as well. Thank you for the great time everyone it truly was amazing.

This does not bode for any of the coins released by the HackShard team... when going gets tough... throw in the towel.

And why should we mine a coin that the developer is cancelling?

I suppose that I will keep my VOLTs as reminder not to mine unproven coins with uncommitted developers.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:13:52 PM

Crap, I had almost a million of those too I had mined over the last few days.

shaks

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:26:52 PM

ele.valid-error.com Pool is still up however 2856 coins I mined more than 6 hours ago are still unconfirmed (think this is because the vast percentage of the hashrate disappeared and the difficulty is too high for the current hashrate) and can't be withdrawn unless they confirm in the next few days and auto payout.

Also I had around 4000 coins on the hackshard pool which were awaiting confirmation just before it went down.

I don't understand why the developer is throwing in the towel on the coin just because the pool fell over??? I've got 130k coins which are absolutely useless and a waste of my hashpower unless someone picks up this coin.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:35:56 PM

ele.valid-error.com Pool is still up however 2856 coins I mined more than 6 hours ago are still unconfirmed (think this is because the vast percentage of the hashrate disappeared and the difficulty is too high for the current hashrate) and can't be withdrawn unless they confirm in the next few days and auto payout.

Also I had around 4000 coins on the hackshard pool which were awaiting confirmation just before it went down.

I don't understand why the developer is throwing in the towel on the coin just because the pool fell over??? I've got 130k coins which are absolutely useless and a waste of my hashpower unless someone picks up this coin.

I feel your pain, fella. Maybe when the developer has had a day or two to reflect, perhaps he will decide to carry on with the coin. It was a shame really as like yourself, I had spent a lot of time mining the coin. In a way it did not get much publicity but that meant that there was no crazy stampede to mine like there can be with some coins. Just feel sad that obviously lots of people will have a coin now sitting in their wallets that they have mined and can not do anything with at the moment. I think the lucky ones were the ones that managed to at least trade them or sell them on ebay, but I feel sad for the buyers now as they obviously have been given a coin that is going nowhere at the moment.

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 10:00:42 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2014, 10:25:28 PM by bykardinal

STOP panic
guys net difficulty 2,39 now ,but we have only 1allive pool with 20mh rate only ( so 1 block finding time 15-20min)

for confirm 1 block need mine 60 blocks more (now mined 4855 blocks its mean that confirmed 4795 blocks and all who was mining block 4795 now  can get their confirmed coins)  15-20 min x 60blocks = 900- 1200 mins for confirming coins now

For confirming our mined coins :
1)Need go to allive pool and give some hashrate.  http://ele.valid-error.com/
2)or need Wait 100+blocks and diff will be 0.5.  With 0.5 diff 60 blocks will be generated much faster)

JUST GO TO POOL AND START MINE    i hope its will not broke Cheesy    http://ele.valid-error.com/    

Sry for my not-super Enlish, but i hope i help to understood the situation Smiley
QU1YCZKtnqVJj3LjttS9FZmoBtWcMKHnH9

24Kilo

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:24:19 PM

STOP panic
guys net difficulty 2,39 now ,but we have only 1allive pool with 20mh rate only ( so 1 block finding time 15-20min)

for confirm 1 block need mine 60 blocks more (now mined 4855 blocks its mean that confirmed 4795 blocks and all who was mining block 7995 now get confirmed coins)

For confirming our mined coins :
1)Need go to allive pool and give some hashrate.  http://ele.valid-error.com/
2)or need Wait 100+blocks and diff will be 0.5.  With 0.5 diff 60 blocks will be generated much faster)

Sry for my not-super Enlish, but i hope i help to understood the situation Smiley
QU1YCZKtnqVJj3LjttS9FZmoBtWcMKHnH9

That is great... there is one pool holding all the hashrate for VOLT... but tell me why I should mine a coin that the developer has cancelled?

I have 2.6M sitting my wallet from 24hours of mining at 9Mh/s... and the developer has cancelled the coin.

I was mining VOLT to support the HackShard team since they were going to be bringing SPUD to the public which I was very interested in. But now I am not so sure...

Why has not the developer, Devianttwo, updated the original post with the information about the hard drive crash and cancellation of the coin... why did we have to find out by someone posting a link to http://eac.us.hackshard.com/index.php... why has the developer not responded to any of the comments or questions on this thread... this wreaks of quick-profit-taking and pumping and dumping.

At the very least, the developer could have had the courtesy to update the original post with the details. Even the HackShard team has not responded with anything more than "http://ele.valid-error.com/ IS STILL ONLINE".

This is simply unacceptable.

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 10:27:36 PM

i think he is not cancel ) mb in his time zone night now and Developer, or his team are sleeping ) if he is have team of course Cheesy

24Kilo

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:32:02 PM

This is the exact words of the developer, Devianttwo... from http://eac.us.hackshard.com/index.php

Still unacceptable to not make an announcement on this forum and update the original post.
shaks

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:39:57 PM

This is the exact words of the developer, Devianttwo... from http://eac.us.hackshard.com/index.php

Still unacceptable to not make an announcement on this forum and update the original post.

Fully agree 24kilo. Announcing this on a pool only and not on the thread.
durilup

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:51:12 PM

Well... volt.bitember.com is still up. Just sayin'

Devianttwo (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:13:18 PM

I Appologize for not updating here but I was not home all day to make any announcement.  After posting that information to our EAC US Pool (Which I did on my ipad) I had to leave where I was at.  We just got home so I made the public post here as well.  I believe I have someone who will take over the project.  If this happens then Electric will live on.  I just won't be the developer anymore.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
Devianttwo (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:15:40 PM

This does not bode for any of the coins released by the HackShard team... when going gets tough... throw in the towel.

And why should we mine a coin that the developer is cancelling?

I suppose that I will keep my VOLTs as reminder not to mine unproven coins with uncommitted developers.

I did not "Throw in the towel"  I lost every drop of data off my server machine. No way to recover it. No way to get it back.  I have been under so much stress for 2 weeks from this coin release and from everything else that I am literally about to lose my mind.  This is just to big of a project for Me to run basically by myself.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: