Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Electric] scrypt - Electric Updated! *HARDFORK 3/4/2014* *EXCHANGE ONLINE*  (Read 89765 times)
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:47:44 AM

Going to one Satoshi is death for a currency or security, it's called the cellar box in the trading world and it will be nigh impossible to break the massive wall of flipped coins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL1QznrSwWw#t=44

Volt needs to bounce RIGHT NOW if it's to get any kind of revival, because it's clear that you guys aren't entirely sure on what would be good for the coin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9Ny6pjCS-8

Tell that to Moon
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:51:38 AM

If you make it, they will come.

If some good dev/s take it, this coin will go up.

ccwirral

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 09:48:23 AM

Volt News: Brought to you by ccwirral.

1: We are working on getting a fork to add the kimoto gravity well to this coin. That should give us some stability for natural growth in both hashrate and price.

2: Once no1 has been finished up work is going to be started on opening an online shop that accepts volt. This will start small with things like risers, cooling fans and other small easily shipped items internationally. (We are based in the UK, but will try and discount enough so its worth it for all you USA and other international people).

3: If no2 has enough interest we will look to grow that shop into selling mining capable graphics cards, motherboards and other equipment with just enough margin so we can make a profit and also keep it cheap enough to keep everyone interested.

4: Here in the UK a few of us are working together to build a scrypt farm to secure the hashrate of many different altcoins with a lot of those machines being dedicated to making money for charitable causes. We will be starting work on this in the summer and aim to start with 100 mh/s building up to 1 gh/s then to 10 gh/s over the next year. Some of these hashes will be dedicated to volt to make sure the coin does not "die".

5: People have been discussing giveaways in this thread for some time so I will take it upon myself to start a few small giveaways from my own stash of volt and will be looking for donations towards any any further giveaways. If any big holders want to get involved to help promote the coin that would be greatly appreciated.

So thats whats been in the works on my end for the time being. if anyone else has any ideas or suggestions for the future of volt feel free to get involved. If you have been holding volt and are getting a little worried about the price drop on cryptorush etc just treat it as a medium-long term holding coin while we get things up and running.

Besides, the low price has put off the big multipool hashrate that was dominating the coin supply for a while, so this temporary low price is a blessing in disguise in my opinion as it is now viable to mine volt again.
Wise84

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 01:36:41 PM

1: We are working on getting a fork to add the kimoto gravity well to this coin. That should give us some stability for natural growth in both hashrate and price.

2: Once no1 has been finished up work is going to be started on opening an online shop that accepts volt. This will start small with things like risers, cooling fans and other small easily shipped items internationally. (We are based in the UK, but will try and discount enough so its worth it for all you USA and other international people).

3: If no2 has enough interest we will look to grow that shop into selling mining capable graphics cards, motherboards and other equipment with just enough margin so we can make a profit and also keep it cheap enough to keep everyone interested.

4: Here in the UK a few of us are working together to build a scrypt farm to secure the hashrate of many different altcoins with a lot of those machines being dedicated to making money for charitable causes. We will be starting work on this in the summer and aim to start with 100 mh/s building up to 1 gh/s then to 10 gh/s over the next year. Some of these hashes will be dedicated to volt to make sure the coin does not "die".

5: People have been discussing giveaways in this thread for some time so I will take it upon myself to start a few small giveaways from my own stash of volt and will be looking for donations towards any any further giveaways. If any big holders want to get involved to help promote the coin that would be greatly appreciated.

So thats whats been in the works on my end for the time being. if anyone else has any ideas or suggestions for the future of volt feel free to get involved. If you have been holding volt and are getting a little worried about the price drop on cryptorush etc just treat it as a medium-long term holding coin while we get things up and running.

Besides, the low price has put off the big multipool hashrate that was dominating the coin supply for a while, so this temporary low price is a blessing in disguise in my opinion as it is now viable to mine volt again.

So this means that new people are taking over this coin? Are you the new dev?

50$ free bonus: https://platinum.crypto.com/r/4qrazgcqnb || Code:4qrazgcqnb   ||  Get 15 EUR free here, no deposit required!: https://app.bitwala.com/r/jbRi5W2jt
Earn 20$ in BTC with your first deposit of $200 or more here: https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/Frodef412   ||   Earn 10$ in BTC if you deposit 200$ or more here: https://blockfi.com/?ref=a6870e51
Earn free BTC here by answering surveys: https://btcsurveys.com/ref/Edorf/
d3rsty

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:44:15 PM

Just a reminder, the website is up, but the domain is taking a long time to redirect to the new nameserver. Please use www.ElectricVOLT.info for the time being.

airman

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 05:11:56 PM

Good perspective ccwirral. Common sense finally.
TurtleHospital

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 01:25:50 AM

I think a drop to about 1 Satoshi would just attract more buyers and revolutionze the coin.

thats a good Point. gotta hold
dare88

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:48:35 AM

Buy now while it is cheap, I have bought at 3 satoshis, and now we are going to 5 satoshis!!  Grin
lughino

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:50:23 PM

I have a simple question...
Why people moved en masse from the pool volt.hash.so the pool http://volt.bitember.com/ ?
Is a highly stupid thing!!!
The first pool has no fee and it's fast!
The second pool has a 3% fee (a robbery)!

Why choose the second pool? Are you a masochist?
freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 10:52:44 PM

So this means that new people are taking over this coin? Are you the new dev?

Awesome news, thanks ccwirral. Besides working on Coinup, I also am in communication with this multi coin faucet:  http://weurls.com/freekoin to adopt volt now  as a giveaway while it is so underpriced. With as little as 22 BTC  investment on cryptorush, the buy would move to .20 uBTC and from there the moon is the limit. Let's keep working on other exchanges to adopt volt, to spread the availability.

keep up the good work,
Rick
My electric volt-age: QS8vkhXgzf5mk8eWYPLdRDGcUxAmmugcyJ

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
d3rsty

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:52:48 PM

www.ElectricVOLT.net is back up!
securedform

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:37:08 AM

I think we should open a new thread for this coin with new marketing and giveaways what do you think i am going to open new thread.We should give time to it to keep it on announcement first age soon coin will be famous.It is my gauranttee

Pixx Coin Wallet with buit in Exchange
Kraxer

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:10:38 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 05:39:23 PM by Kraxer

I think we should open a new thread for this coin with new marketing and giveaways what do you think i am going to open new thread.We should give time to it to keep it on announcement first age soon coin will be famous.It is my gauranttee

Judging by the way you type it's obvious you're that scamming twitter guy. Are you trying to bring down Volt twice in a row?
airman

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:59:58 PM

I think that's a good idea, we could open a new thread explaining KGW implemented and giveaways, explaining the new ideas and the future of the coin.
What do you think ccwirral?
Kraxer

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:12:01 PM

I think that's a good idea, we could open a new thread explaining KGW implemented and giveaways, explaining the new ideas and the future of the coin.
What do you think ccwirral?

A new thread would be a good idea once all the new details and ideas have been fully planned and worked out. To start a new thread without real preparation will only make the situation worse. There can be no real giveaways until you have control over the homepage, the twitter and a big chunk of the premine. So I would suggest you start by contacting the owner of the coin on one of his IRC's.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=VOLT&channels=%23Electric-Volt&prompt=1

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=irc-chat

Also a new twitter channel must be made since the current one is being controlled by a scamming lier. Name it "Electric Volt" and redirect all links to it when the new thread has been made.

Also, the guy named "securedform" is not to be trusted. So don't let him in on anything you do.

A good idea would also be to remake the Volt logo. Too many people are connecting the current logo with scamming and bad invest.
d3rsty

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:18:57 PM

I am probably less than a week away from finishing version 3 of the website, also I created an "Official" twitter account [https://twitter.com/ElectricVOLT], but i am not the biggest tweeter.... so if there is anybody, or any suggestions about running it, let me know.

Also I see people talking about the logo being associated with "scamming", I am going to work on changing the logo up a bit, I'll post it here and see what everybody thinks.

Please let me know if anybody has any suggestions regarding anything VOLT!

Thanks.

Kraxer

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:04:37 PM

I am probably less than a week away from finishing version 3 of the website, also I created an "Official" twitter account [https://twitter.com/ElectricVOLT], but i am not the biggest tweeter.... so if there is anybody, or any suggestions about running it, let me know.

Also I see people talking about the logo being associated with "scamming", I am going to work on changing the logo up a bit, I'll post it here and see what everybody thinks.

Please let me know if anybody has any suggestions regarding anything VOLT!

Thanks.

I suppose I could try and run the twitter for a while provided you're giving me news and keeping me updated with the projects ongoings.
And what about the premine? Any news on where it went?
d3rsty

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:16:44 PM

Here are a few for your thoughts.

Kraxer

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:03:17 PM

Here are a few for your thoughts.

Hmm. They're not bad at all. Though I feel like the color in the middle section of the original design should stay, if only tweaked a little bit. If it's completely golden colored it risks ending up looking like a Lottocoin och Goldcoin copy.

Also the capital V in the middle makes a very strong impression, so I think it should remain.
What if you try and play a little with the colours of the exterior circle? Perhaps black, white or silver would give it a refreshed look?

Does anyone else have any suggestions to spicen things up?
Kraxer

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:57:02 PM

Okay, here's my idea for the logo.
Silver colored 'V'.

Interiour circle is brass colored with with blue electricity crossing over it.

The exteriour circle is a shiny black with the text "Electric" showing in bright "lightsaber blue" (or just plain white).

Is this possible to make?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: