Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I go for?  (Read 4608 times)
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
As a newbie you should invest on the most reliable coins in the market, Ethereum if you decide to go all alts because as a beginner you should take some safety steps on investing, although your initial capital is not that big but take it as a first step to learn investing. I dont suggest to invest in an ICO because scam is rampant these days.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

my advice, you should invest in ICO only half, choose the trusted ICO, carefully first before you join with an ICO. And the other half you can trade by buying some potentially valuable coins, though a little profit as long as sustained is better.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

What a great topic. I would have advice you to look for good projects (ICO) out there and invest your money there if only you can find one by doing your research yourself. You would surely make in returns of your profit in few months time while you calm waiting then you diversify after the profit is taken
itoyitoy123

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

its too risky in investing in ico’s rather than in altcoins you can update every single day the price in the coins that you hodl and sell for it if you see a higher price, in ico’s you cant tell if its a scam or not and we dont know how secure it is thats why invest in altcoins than ico’s.
baby25

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

Investing in ico is really risky unless you know how to determine a good ico. In my opinion it is good to invest in altcoin than ico because altcoin has already a value. You can easily determine if you will vain or not
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
As you have said that your weapon is a small studies about crypto,then i better give you another assignment before entering this risky world and bet your $500
Try to read this first https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3534750.0 this can help you add some usefull idea about altcoin investment

And here are the running ico now that you might find ways to invest

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216168.0
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

You should pay attention to inexpensive alts at the moment, now there are a lot of promising top coins that should definitely shoot, and then you can already participate in the ICO. But first make some profit to feel your strong and right strategy.

Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

Like you said yourself the capital is on the small side so I would sugest to avoid ICOs as the risk is high particularly if you do not know what you are doing. So I think you should buy coins that are in Binance as is currently the most trusted exchange.
Healsmans

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

If you do not have enough experience, if is better for you not to invest in ICO - it takes a lot of time to distinguish proper projects from bad ones
Healsmans

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

Like you said yourself the capital is on the small side so I would sugest to avoid ICOs as the risk is high particularly if you do not know what you are doing. So I think you should buy coins that are in Binance as is currently the most trusted exchange.
I agree with you, five hundred dollars is not enough and it will be hard to find something suitable without any risk of losing all that you have
Healsmans

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

As you have said that your weapon is a small studies about crypto,then i better give you another assignment before entering this risky world and bet your $500
Try to read this first https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3534750.0 this can help you add some usefull idea about altcoin investment

Thank you for your information. It is very useful for me. But I still would not reccommend a person who lacks experience go invest in ICOs
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

if i think you better invest in alt, i suggest you invest in ripple and eth both coins it is good at this moment for you to invest. because to invest in ICO the amount of $ 500 may be very small.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:09:27 PM

For a $500 investment capital, you should look for a very good and well supported ICO to invest in for the best return.
The ROI on Bitcoin or other established Altcoins will take some time to be worth something because more money is actually going into new projects.
You should however be very careful in choosing ICO as it is also easier to lose your investment.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

If you are new to this business, then you should not invest in ICO, make a choice in favor of the Altcoins. At the moment, there are a lot of ICO scam, so you can lose money, and not make a profit. I recommend you invest $ 500 for a few coins. For example, I definitely recommend you the Eth and EOS, because I'm sure that there will soon be growth
SpicySquid5

Activity: 11
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

If you're looking at long term, I think Trezarcoin is maybe something you should look at. I wrote an article talking about it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3516002
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:16:28 PM

Even though your capital is small you can make decent profits by investing it on some shitcoins but while we invest on shitcoins the risk is more and the rewards also more.I don't think ICO is better to invest if you have very little knowledge about crypto so buy some shitcoins based on the market cap vale or buy the bitcoin and keep it for long term to make money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

Thank you for your information. It is very useful for me. But I still would not reccommend a person who lacks experience go invest in ICOs

Thats why i want him to make it as an assignments,you should have check the links first before saying that i want him to invest all the way,the link i provide is full of knowledgeable ideas about altcoins..

Because if he will only read and internalized what's indicated inside then it will take him more time to evaluate which is which.better read it too,maybe you may learn guidelines to be an investor.

Goodluck and cheers
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

I advise you to invest in ICO, it is desirable to look at the rating. I would like to advise MoneyToken and Otppay.

Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

better to search seriously to your bet ICO'S regarding to their whole aspect,, before would you like to invest,,because  some of them are fake,,and I'm sure some viewer her will experience..
-much better to invest in altcoin for the first time,, but invest only to the most popular coin.
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

I suggest you invest in ICOS. You can choose the right one by reviewing them available in a very successful ICO list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12bJmLfCf02VIrBg4DPrTeR_hqGE6V5dorgMglPUOwSA/edit#gid=0
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: