Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning "free" bitcoins  (Read 36666 times)
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:01:25 PM

Those links at the above are having a problem in the sites, So I don't think its reliable to do it, it will just turn only into waste. Because I tried to open it but not functioning.

I would even try any of this links on your place, it can be with some virus. I trust much more when people just write the name of sites and i can search and go there myself.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 03:20:56 PM

Those links at the above are having a problem in the sites, So I don't think its reliable to do it, it will just turn only into waste. Because I tried to open it but not functioning.

I would even try any of this links on your place, it can be with some virus. I trust much more when people just write the name of sites and i can search and go there myself.

Guys, you should be aware of opening every link in your computer because it might get your computer affected by the virus that is embedded on the link. So since I tried those,, there is no bitcoin in the sites provided.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:24:26 PM

Guys, you should be aware of opening every link in your computer because it might get your computer affected by the virus that is embedded on the link. So since I tried those,, there is no bitcoin in the sites provided.

Use anti virus and use ad blocker so that you are far in viruses.. because there is some ads and in website are directing you to download and install the file without clicking it.. so to prevent it use kaspersky total security that has also features to protect cryptocoins..
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:38:14 PM

Faucets and captcha solving seems to be the one that's giving free bitcoin similar to giveaways that's been given to bitcoin users in the days of its existence. Now the faucet rewards were very low which helps us for the transaction fee.

I know a little about captchas because I tried for 1-2 hours a month ago when a member in the forum had post a free invitation. But certainly nobody can say that is a way to earn "free" bitcoins. It is a very demanding job for young people who cannot find something better to do and they are seeking money. Moreover it is not a well paid job. As for the faucets is a good way newbies to earn some satoshis so as to learn the basics of bitcoin wallets and so on but if you try to spend it you will see what the network considers as "dust" . It's really waist of time.   
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:13:53 PM

You can surf all faucets and make some satoshi.Now with bitcoin on a high price is profitable to surf some faucets.
Also you can try gambling for fast earnings.
I do not agree with you. Even you have the chance, it is nearly impossible to earn with gambling. I never recommend gambling neither in real life nor in this bitcoin adventure. You can lose everything you have. So please be careful before giving some advice.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:37:22 PM

Faucets and captcha solving seems to be the one that's giving free bitcoin similar to giveaways that's been given to bitcoin users in the days of its existence. Now the faucet rewards were very low which helps us for the transaction fee.

faucet and captcha solving earn too little, it is almost not enough to cover your electrical expenses, but as you say it is one of the free risk earning it's mean you can earn without need to spend your money, I will say signature campaign earn better and it is also free of risk and it is more trusted than faucet

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:47:17 PM

faucet and captcha solving earn too little, it is almost not enough to cover your electrical expenses, but as you say it is one of the free risk earning it's mean you can earn without need to spend your money, I will say signature campaign earn better and it is also free of risk and it is more trusted than faucet
It is good for beginners if its just a small amount it can help them to know how bitcoin works. also you can earn as affiliate in faucet that you can post your referral links into other forums . or any social media i think you can earn a good amount if you can gain large number of referrals.
But now i think it is not the only one source that beginners can earn bitcoins.. many ways right now that can earn good amount of bitcoin.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:43:38 AM

See there are many ways to earn free bitcoins .
Like for example there is a site freebitco.in there you can earn free satoshi's per hour .
Then there are many apps which will give you free Satoshi's.
Then you can participate in campaigns to earn more ( daily / weekly / monthly).
So good luck in earning them.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:56:23 AM

I think the title is a bit confusing. You don't get to earn something that's free. You earn something in exchange for another thing, be it a product or a service. And one of the most common ways to earn some bitcoins is by joining signature campaigns. It has worked for me over the last few months, albeit on an on and off basis, but it really helps in getting bitcoins by just being a responsible and informative poster.
the.jack20

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:51:26 PM

In this life nobody will give money to anyone. The sites that distribute bitcoins are actually getting the money from bitcoins. When you spend your time at the computer, you pay for the electricity you spend and the money you buy with the advertisements you watch. It is not possible to earn money without working. The same applies to bitcoin. You have to work in winning the bitcoin.
This is a true fact. Even sites that allow users to earn small amounts of Bitcoin such sites are not giving free coins. In fact they are also earning something for this, and the user, in order to receive the reward, needs to perform some tasks, that is, the coins are not given for free.

That is why people must to think a bit more while they spend time on such sites. Is it worth spending so much time for free bitcoin? It makes more sense to work in a salaried job and buy a bitcoin with the money they earn. I wish we could get our salaries by bitcoin.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:19:34 PM

Many ways to earn free bitcoin with some efforts y', I just know about all of these sites and all this time only with bitcointalk.
So far, I'm earn from sig-camp and gambling which could give decent amount, but it's really nice to look at others offer.
But, I don't think that you should spend bitcoin first to get bitcoin, it seems not right for me if talking about free bitcoin.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:53:36 AM

I think the title is a bit confusing. You don't get to earn something that's free. You earn something in exchange for another thing, be it a product or a service. And one of the most common ways to earn some bitcoins is by joining signature campaigns. It has worked for me over the last few months, albeit on an on and off basis, but it really helps in getting bitcoins by just being a responsible and informative poster.

Obviously by earning free bitcoins, the OP meant some type of job that doesn't require any type of investment.

Like for example there is a site freebitco.in there you can earn free satoshi's per hour .

AFAIK freebitco.in was designed to be a gambling site. The faucet is just there for newcomers to be able to try out the website. If you want faucets, then use faucetbox instead.
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:40:37 AM

lol, there's no free lunch. I doubt there are really free bitcoins. I did get some free bitcoins long ago, from faucet, but the time has long gone.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:17:08 AM

Greetings all,,, if you link faucet free and proven to pay I hope you want to show his link,, thank you very much
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 06:42:51 AM

When are people going to learn there is no free food anywhere, I just saw a link above saying a website gives out 1BTC everyday, some exchanges don't make that amount in profit daily. Most of these site will only lure you into a trap, they don't end well at all. work for you BTC

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:36:28 AM

lol, there's no free lunch. I doubt there are really free bitcoins. I did get some free bitcoins long ago, from faucet, but the time has long gone.

you can still do the best oen freebitco.in, but you will earn peanuts, the only good think is being lucky and finding the big price, which is 0.22

and since it cost me nothign i'm trying everyday to earn that, but chances are very slim...
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:27:49 AM

i think the most promanant way of making money in gambling is from a signature campaign that give you a solid and steady income if you are following the rules and regulation of a signature campaign, and it is the beauty of bitcoin that it provide opportunities to those people who cannot invest money in bitcoin or those people who are jobless so they if they join a signature campaign as per their rules then they can earn some bitcoin for their work without investing any fiat. at least they can give chance to earn your pocket money.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:35:29 PM

you can still do the best oen freebitco.in, but you will earn peanuts, the only good think is being lucky and finding the big price, which is 0.22

and since it cost me nothign i'm trying everyday to earn that, but chances are very slim...

Yeah, same here most of the time I make use of epay.info, at least it helps me for small transaction purposes. These days the faucets were very low with just 50 - 100 satoshi per spin. Only at very rare instance getting 300 - 500 satoshi.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:42:51 PM

Many faucet is not worth and wasting time
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:31:38 PM

Many faucet is not worth and wasting time

Playing Faucet is wasting time. It's better to join bounty or campaign to earn bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: