Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning "free" bitcoins  (Read 36661 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:20:12 PM

so many ways to generate free bitcoin, but it requires an Internet connection. Well, faucet be an option for any beginner to get bitcoin. it is not wrong, if you're able to take advantage of it, you might be able to collect and make a lot of bitcoin by way of trading, or investment from the faucet that you collect.

Faucet sucks. I have tried couple of them when I just joined this site and with my newbie rank couldn't join any campaign. And for week on faucets I make just 2$, with current price for bitcoin it's like 4$. Nosi make the same money with couple comments for some minutes.
And that is just the monetary gain, while doing faucets the only thing you can earn is money, in this forum you also gain insight in trading, investing, politics, gambling, bitcoin, altcoins, products, services and more topics as you surf around the forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:30:26 PM

This site is very useful site for poor customers because through this they earn money without any investment. Only spent some time .
Yes this site is useful and helpful for poor costumer but the payout is very low. Yes you can earnfree bitcoin by doing faucet. But you need you spend your time and electricity and the internet bill . your payout in faucet is very low compared to the other . I don't recommend faucet for everyone. Like me I spend I think 1 week but my payout is only 0.0007 only.

Faucets are the only place where you can earn free bitcoins apart from that I don't see any place who will give you free bitcoins but its not worth to spend time on faucet sites as the payouts are too low nowadays and if the electricity cost is higher in your country then its useless to waste time on faucet sites where you are unable to generate any profits.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:09:00 PM

This site is very useful site for poor customers because through this they earn money without any investment. Only spent some time .
Yes this site is useful and helpful for poor costumer but the payout is very low. Yes you can earnfree bitcoin by doing faucet. But you need you spend your time and electricity and the internet bill . your payout in faucet is very low compared to the other . I don't recommend faucet for everyone. Like me I spend I think 1 week but my payout is only 0.0007 only.

In my opinion faucets are mostly a loose of time, but i see that lots of users continues doing faucets, I have to think that for some countries this small amount of satoshis is an enough payment ( If not why are they loosing its time? ).
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:34:10 PM

In my opinion faucets are mostly a loose of time, but i see that lots of users continues doing faucets, I have to think that for some countries this small amount of satoshis is an enough payment ( If not why are they loosing its time? ).

I agree with you.
When you translate value of satoshis to usd, for example, it's so little, worthless...
I don't see any reason to spend any time on it.
On this forum, if you like to write posts, and can write good content, the best way to earn some free bitcoins will be to join some signature campaign.
It's great to be paid for something you will do anyway.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 10:44:13 PM

I agree with you.
When you translate value of satoshis to usd, for example, it's so little, worthless...
I don't see any reason to spend any time on it.
On this forum, if you like to write posts, and can write good content, the best way to earn some free bitcoins will be to join some signature campaign.

Agreed earning from signature campaign is far better then wasting time behind faucets and spending time on the forum will also add value to your knowledge related to bitcoins and it will keep you updated with the latest information related to bitcoins and other digital currencies which can be helpful in future.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:53:52 PM

Earning free bitcoin is best in sites called dice and poker sites which have freeroll tournaments with bigger prize but not with too much players in tounrament because  then it is easy to win a big money for free user.
I also like this its much better then these faucets and captcha solves works but not works for every one and every time some time you can lost but best thing you are playing free and during this time you have fun also
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:56:53 PM

There is nothing free in real world and same goes with bitcoins too its very hard to find any place where you can earn free bitcoins except faucets sites but that will never add value to your bitcoin wealth as the payouts are too low and it will take a long time to reach to a descent amount by claiming free bitcoins from faucets sites.
tinus42

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:58:46 PM

You can only participate in them if you have perfect trust, so don't do deals that might go awry and hope no troll leaves negative trust.
matthona

Activity: 350

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:19:46 PM

You can only participate in them if you have perfect trust, so don't do deals that might go awry and hope no troll leaves negative trust.

You will get negative trust only if you don't follow the forum guidelines and rules and regulations of the campaign or if you are involved in any scam apart from that there is no reason to get negative trust if you are honest and dedicated to your work then there is nothing to worry and you can earn regular bitcoins from signature campaign.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:28:22 PM

bitcoin has many uses such as currency, investment, jobs, etc. You should know that to get bitcoin is pretty easy stuff, so no wonder many users are relatively poor using bitcoin for their work
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:36:36 PM

You will get negative trust only if you don't follow the forum guidelines and rules and regulations of the campaign or if you are involved in any scam apart from that there is no reason to get negative trust if you are honest and dedicated to your work then there is nothing to worry and you can earn regular bitcoins from signature campaign.
Your point is right you can also be a contructive poster best practices in order to be eligible by many signature campaign that can help you earn more paying and less work.. because there are campaigns are low requirements but the payment are really small so always be contructive in posting that can really help by people or newbies here this is a good practices. that you can be easily accept in many campaigns mostly in gambling poster just like other said..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:54:21 PM

Your point is right you can also be a contructive poster best practices in order to be eligible by many signature campaign that can help you earn more paying and less work.. because there are campaigns are low requirements but the payment are really small so always be contructive in posting that can really help by people or newbies here this is a good practices. that you can be easily accept in many campaigns mostly in gambling poster just like other said..

Payments are low only because the price of bitcoins has increased in the recent past many campaigns have reduced their rates looking at the price of bitcoins but still its a good way to earn bitcoins and best choice would be to save those earning for coming years as price may reach all time high in coming years.
tinus42

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:25:43 AM

My first negative trust from a troll who left the insightful message FUCK OYU SCAMMER! EAT MY SHITSTAINED PIZZA AND SUCK ON MY COCA COLA COCK! I asked mods to remove it but they said it could not be done.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:27:16 AM

My first negative trust from a troll who left the insightful message FUCK OYU SCAMMER! EAT MY SHITSTAINED PIZZA AND SUCK ON MY COCA COLA COCK! I asked mods to remove it but they said it could not be done.

I think it can be removed only by that person who have given you negative trust or else its very hard to remove negative trust from your account and if you get negative trust then that account of yours becomes useless as no one will prefer to deal with you and you cannot even join any signature campaign if you are holding a negative trust and that is really painful.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
ryjin1007

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:32:48 AM

You can surf all faucets and make some satoshi.Now with bitcoin on a high price is profitable to surf some faucets.
Also you can try gambling for fast earnings.

That's right, there's so many faucet out there specially the xapo faucets
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:38:50 AM

There are countries where people strive hard for their daily meals itself. In such region getting something additional without any investment helps them for a meal atleast for one time in a week. Other than this people who doesn't have much knowledge about other earning methods prefer faucets though it pays very less.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:26:31 AM

You can surf all faucets and make some satoshi.Now with bitcoin on a high price is profitable to surf some faucets.

Tell me when you are going to earn a BTC out of it. It is free Bitcoins, but... I don't know, I would rather call it a way of earning Free Satoshis. It takes a lot of time to earn even a dollar from them..1BTC would take you maybe years to get. I would rather stick with sig campaigns, it's even more entertaining than faucets!
ryjin1007

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:29:03 PM

Tell me when you are going to earn a BTC out of it. It is free Bitcoins, but... I don't know, I would rather call it a way of earning Free Satoshis. It takes a lot of time to earn even a dollar from them..1BTC would take you maybe years to get. I would rather stick with sig campaigns, it's even more entertaining than faucets!

Yeah you're right i will stop my faucet earning if my rank goes up
but right now the best move for me is reading articles, posting and use faucet at the same time
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 01:24:25 PM

Unless Faucets make you money, it will save you time, you can do mining instead, nobody will give you anything for free.

I agree with you that you need to give something in exchange to have something back. In mining you need to be in a place where you can make a profit, you need to make an investment to buy the equipment and to consider the cost of the electricity.

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:20:35 PM

There are lots of ways to get some bitcoins for free, but faucets are not one of them. Faucets are simple a pure waste of time. It is better to try and find small jobs than to go around looking for faucets...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: