Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning "free" bitcoins  (Read 36661 times)
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:17:41 PM

I've said this many times. The opportunities to earn btc online, efficiently, are rare. Faucets are not your friend unless you are going to hold until the price at least doubles. Too little pay for too little work. Save the Sig camps, you are better off working in real life and buying btc with the money you earned. Hell, you are better off picking up cans, or change, than wasting data/time on a faucet.

Cloud mining has unique concerns. In this economy, better to rent a rig, or get your own, than cloud mining. Poor track record as an industry, statistically you are behind before you start.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:25:36 PM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

Note: I have not used referral links in my post.

The best way to earn bitcoin is through signature campaigns on this forum or any other forum, I would not recommend to earn through faucet because it's time wasting and not even worth your time.
Also, you can give your services in this forum ...
Goto
Market Place > Services  Wink
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:06:44 PM

I am just a newbie and I am trying to earn some, is this site legit?

You can get some btc from bitcointalk by participating signature campagin. But your account need to be mature. The more rank you get, the more BTC you can get.   
But you need to note that this forum is not giving "free" bitcoins in the name of signature campaign. It is a reward for your hard work. You need to check games and round section for exact free bitcoins. But there also now people ask for some qualifying tasks. Unlike early days, free bitcoins are not now possible in bitcointalk.
Basically signature campaign is promoting their sites through hiring your signature and they are paying you for that. they pay you according to you rank. If you are rank is high so their payment for your signature is comparatively high as compare to the low ranks and that is also the reward of your work that you do in the form of posting about a topic.
Musent

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:58:22 PM

You can get some btc from bitcointalk by participating signature campagin. But your account need to be mature. The more rank you get, the more BTC you can get.   
But you need to note that this forum is not giving "free" bitcoins in the name of signature campaign. It is a reward for your hard work. You need to check games and round section for exact free bitcoins. But there also now people ask for some qualifying tasks. Unlike early days, free bitcoins are not now possible in bitcointalk.
Basically signature campaign is promoting their sites through hiring your signature and they are paying you for that. they pay you according to you rank. If you are rank is high so their payment for your signature is comparatively high as compare to the low ranks and that is also the reward of your work that you do in the form of posting about a topic.

Yes and earning from signature campaign is the most common and popular way of earning bitcoins and its also safe as you don't have to invest any money into it and there is also no risk of loosing anything so I think its the best way to earn bitcoins.
requester

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:35:13 PM

sorry this is hypothesis theory only and never its a reality. because all method i had tried and had ended up my life with have lesser than less amount of bitcoin which is lesser than the internet pack which i had used.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:54:06 PM

Yes and earning from signature campaign is the most common and popular way of earning bitcoins and its also safe as you don't have to invest any money into it and there is also no risk of loosing anything so I think its the best way to earn bitcoins.
of course, produce bitcoin on the signature campaign became popular, it was because the payment is on offer quite a lot. but I believe that there are way more popular than the signature campaign, namely trade and investment.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:06:07 PM

No such thing as free lunch and no such thing as free bitcoin. No one will give you anything for free and if you want to get some bitcoins you have to invest your time and money, no matter if you are participating in signature campaign, if you gamble, trade or something else. Even faucets are not for free.

malaj
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:16:52 PM

No such thing as free lunch and no such thing as free bitcoin. No one will give you anything for free and if you want to get some bitcoins you have to invest your time and money, no matter if you are participating in signature campaign, if you gamble, trade or something else. Even faucets are not for free.

Yes even if you are claiming faucets you need to put your time into it regularly so there is no such free thing available that can give us bitcoins so if you are investing your time then better way is to invest is anywhere from where you can get higher returns.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:22:24 PM

It is true no one is going to give you anything for free, but there are ways from ways to getting bitcoin, free ways means you only invest a bit of time into them and just that like signiture campaigns, and others that require you to spend money and time to get it and they involve risks, and everyone has his own ways
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 06:30:24 PM

I think faucet can gives you free bitcoins but its just a small amount and i think it is not worth it to get them for free.. also in games and round section you can get free bitcoin from their giveaways. and use it to gain a free plays and bitcoin..
If you really want to earn a good bitcoin like you said you need time and money but doing service like signature campaign can help you to have a small capital to start trading or other ways to use your capital to increase the profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:47:53 PM

It is very irritating when someone says you can earn "free" bitcoin. It is very misleading because if you have to earn something then it is not free now is it ?

Ahh the best way to earn bitcoin !? I think not ! Running your own business is the best way to make bitcoin. Working for yourself is always the best way to make money and it is satisfying. Also not everyone who used bitcoin is here on this forum. Do you think this forum is the be all and end all ? Bitcoin is just a currency.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:04:36 PM

I think faucet can gives you free bitcoins but its just a small amount and i think it is not worth it to get them for free.. also in games and round section you can get free bitcoin from their giveaways. and use it to gain a free plays and bitcoin..
If you really want to earn a good bitcoin like you said you need time and money but doing service like signature campaign can help you to have a small capital to start trading or other ways to use your capital to increase the profit.

You are right. It is true that signature campaigns and faucets are not enough to make a living from bitcoin, but this small amounts do can help you to get a little capital to try other opportunities to increase such coins. I have known several cases of talented people that were able to turn 0.10 into 2 or more bitcoins through trading or arbitrage, and I have also found great opportunities in Forex trading to get free bonus that eventually you can withdraw via bitcoin, so it is not an easy task, but you can find good opportunities to get free bitcoins out there.
Maximilian_333

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:17:11 PM

I earn bitcoins on two sites at the same time there https://adbtc.top/r/l/33725  and  http://micromining.cloud?r=1NkPrD1P2hFBWRhTWpNT8X4iLYf9DCou6n  Is of course a very small amount. For them, capital is not to make money, but to review what bitcoin is and how to use it is well suited.
nyanhtet

Activity: 476

Bawga

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:02:53 PM

trying to earn free bitcoin = waste of time

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:56:11 PM

You are right. It is true that signature campaigns and faucets are not enough to make a living from bitcoin, but this small amounts do can help you to get a little capital to try other opportunities to increase such coins. I have known several cases of talented people that were able to turn 0.10 into 2 or more bitcoins through trading or arbitrage, and I have also found great opportunities in Forex trading to get free bonus that eventually you can withdraw via bitcoin, so it is not an easy task, but you can find good opportunities to get free bitcoins out there.
Free bitcoins ?? It's hard to find a enough amount of BTC if this came from free. there are  many ways to earn btc if you want to have enough btc you need to work for it or need a capital and do not rely on just free giving small amounts BTC you will just wasting your time doing it.
HadiHussain

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:28:53 AM

The most easy way of getting bitcoins is go get a real job and buy bitcoins
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:41:25 AM

Free bitcoins ?? It's hard to find a enough amount of BTC if this came from free. there are  many ways to earn btc if you want to have enough btc you need to work for it or need a capital and do not rely on just free giving small amounts BTC you will just wasting your time doing it.
free bitcoin sometimes it's not worth with our time spent like faucet and to participate in the signature campaign is not easy, If you want to make a living from your bitcoin have to have capital if the faucet and sigcamp not enough

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ice098

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:38:52 AM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

This site is suspicious, be careful buddy in every site you are clicking, sometimes it has key logging technique that can steal your acccounts password ,information and details ,and probably your bitcoins. A fair advice buddy be vigilant nowadays people doesn't care about other as long as they have their needs they have their money.

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:28:58 AM

free bitcoin sometimes it's not worth with our time spent like faucet and to participate in the signature campaign is not easy, If you want to make a living from your bitcoin have to have capital if the faucet and sigcamp not enough

Free bitcoin is good to earn, but earning to make a living with bitcoin is not much possible. To the time spend on faucets its good to spend time on a good job based on your ability. Then if you can invest by buying and holding bitcoin. This gives a better earning than what you make from faucets spending long hours.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:41:44 AM

You may earn your bitcoin their but be sure that the site you are entering is safe because if not theycmay hacked your account and get all your coins
but there are some faucets there that are reliable be sure found a legit site , don't be fool by their flowery words. try to spend your coins in trading it is good also. you may earn a lot from it , if you chose the right coin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: