Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning "free" bitcoins  (Read 36661 times)
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:17:58 AM

yeah. there are many way to earn free bitcoin.there are some site who provide free bitcoin.

Yes, there are many ways to earn free bitcoin but most of such ways are useless, because you receive to little for the time and effort involved.
I tried several free ways to earn bitcoin and, right now, I feel that only worth free way to earn bitcoin is through signature campaigns.
Technically, it's not free way to earn bitcoin exactly, since some work is involved and writing constructive posts is important (post quality and forum rank).
Still, since I enjoy to visit this forum and join different discussions, it's perfect way for me to earn some bitcoin while I do something I will do any way.

thanks sir for suggestion i well try my best..
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:18:50 AM

I still just click faucets and have a signature campaign here as well as do the odd coin promotion when I have time. Other than that, I don't really know anywhere else to get free bitcoin. Other ways is to invest and earn, but then, that isn't free.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rebel69

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:22:54 AM

No such thing as free lunch and no such thing as free bitcoin. No one will give you anything for free and if you want to get some bitcoins you have to invest your time and money, no matter if you are participating in signature campaign, if you gamble, trade or something else. Even faucets are not for free.
im afraid i have to agree op :/

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:42:35 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 10:08:52 AM by geopolisch

No such thing as free lunch and no such thing as free bitcoin. No one will give you anything for free and if you want to get some bitcoins you have to invest your time and money, no matter if you are participating in signature campaign, if you gamble, trade or something else. Even faucets are not for free.
Yeah, no one in this forum or in any other field gives you anything without doing anything. You have to do something if you want to earn anything. But there are ways which you have to find if you have in search of easy ways of earning. I think if you have experience in trading and you are a expert so, you can earn through it with less effort.

I honestly hate the word free as it will not be possible and it is highly over used just to bait people. But it is our own responsibility to be careful. As per bitcoin we need to practice for living a life ttrustless. Because we should not believe into one person just for getting something for free.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 04:13:46 PM

Yeah, No one in this  forum or in any other field gives you anything without doing anything. You have to do something if you want to earn anything. But there are ways which you have to find if you have in search of easy ways of earning. I think if you have experience in trading and you are a expert so, you can earn through it with less effort.
Remember their are always a good person even on bitcoin world . There has some persons here loves to make a give aways , thats why we have games and rounds sub thread here. Some of us just wants to share their winnings to other persons.
OliynyK

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:17:26 PM

I still just click faucets and have a signature campaign here as well as do the odd coin promotion when I have time. Other than that, I don't really know anywhere else to get free bitcoin. Other ways is to invest and earn, but then, that isn't free.
Good for you that you are able to earn a good amount of money through signature campaign but not every has that luxury and claiming through faucets is just a waste of time ,so basically there are no free coins and that is the reality.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:25:55 PM

If I may say there many ways of earning free bit coin.
But there is very easy ways of it either by gambling or by sports bettings.
For me i rather like bitcoin forum and it is more excellent of earning of bitcoin.

How can gambling be a way of earning bitcoins. Gambling is something which doesn't work how we want it is pure luck so how can you expect something like gambling to help you earn free bitcoins.
But i agree with you that this forum itself is a good way of earning if you see in services itself so many jobs are available or if you have any skills you can provide it to other users here.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:02:23 PM

For me i rather like bitcoin forum and it is more excellent of earning of bitcoin.

Gambling and sport bettings are not the way of free earning bitcoins, you have to invest some bitcoins from these coins  you can earn some coins but gambling is very risky so people mostly loose their investment. Initial capital must be needed to play gambling if you really want to earn some profit.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:28:22 PM

Gambling and sport bettings are not the way of free earning bitcoins, you have to invest some bitcoins from these coins  you can earn some coins but gambling is very risky so people mostly loose their investment. Initial capital must be needed to play gambling if you really want to earn some profit.
yes that is right to say that gambling is one of the most risky way of making money and i think one can only make money from gambling if he has good experience in gambling otherwise there more risky in gambling, although in some gambling games you can also use your experience and skill but still we most depend on our luck for making money.
Oggy1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:11:59 PM

All lose on the long run in gambling and betting. Well sports betting and card games against other players can be learned and mastered, but considering time spent into it, it can be called real job, with uncertain ending.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:39:35 PM

Earning free bitcoin is like more related in faucets because it offers free but low rate of payment so that is not a good idea to invest with your time. If you really want to earn bitcoin then there is nothing free because all of the opportunity in bitcoin that have greater amount of returns requires investment to start, So in my opinion, if you really want to earn serious amount of money then you need to be serious that you'll need capital and you don't need to rely on free.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 05:58:16 PM

Yeah, nothing is free, but about bitcoin sites, i saw most of the faucets sites are always use this sentence Free bitcoin. Even everyone know that no any site could give us free bitcoins and if they pay because we are working on faucets, but i think faucets is totally wasting time, signature campaign is more than better of it.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:50:53 AM

Earning Bitcoin through "free" sites typically won't yield a decent amount of funds, however I can see that you're not already in a signature campaign so that might be something that would be valuable and useful for the future, and a great way to earn Bitcoin.

I don't know the sites you listed and haven't used them before, but if they've been working for you then keep using it I guess.
I agree with you, usually the number of bitcoin that given free of charge is very small. a site that does it is usually for advertising purposes or for traffic to the website to be high. I suggested that work to earn bitcoin or create passive income rather than collect bitcoin free of charge but only in small amounts.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:51:56 AM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

Note: I have not used referral links in my post.

I am new in this forum but I have tried earning free bitcoins. You can earn free bitcoins through signing up on faucet sites but there is no guarantee that the earnings is sure. There are sites that would let you claim satoshis but you would end up wasting your time because it is not paying. This is only an opinion based on my own experience, I am not saying that all faucet sites are not legit. What I am trying to say is if you would try earning free bitcoins, you should find faucet sites that pays. You may want to try earning through signing up in signature campaigns. Based from my friends, the earnings there are good and really sure  Smiley

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:17:10 PM

After the slippery slide downhill this past week, I have been looking for ways to "earn" Bitcoins.

I'm looking for feedback on this website: http://www.freebitcoins.org > is it quite a new site or has been around for a while?
I joined up today but there doesn't seem to be many offers to complete, although if you do them every day then I'm sure some bitcents will build up rapidly. The ways to earn Bitcoins are just like the usual surveys to win electronic goods, sometimes very long and tiring but there are ways to skip pages rather than having to fill them all out.

What other ways are there to earn Bitcoins? The pyramid schemes, now they just all sound dodgy to me. I have tested one out this afternoon, but I did make a little mistake of not viewing my profile and sending btc to member#1 instead, argh! Will see how that goes, just like bitcoin kamikazee, you have to spend btc to earn it, but I don't think pyramid is a gamble like kamikazee.

I would be interested in reading other peoples experiences with earning bitcoins in this way, thanks! Smiley

I am new in this forum but I have tried earning free bitcoins. You can earn free bitcoins through signing up on faucet sites but there is no guarantee that the earnings is sure. There are sites that would let you claim satoshis but you would end up wasting your time because it is not paying. This is only an opinion based on my own experience, I am not saying that all faucet sites are not legit. What I am trying to say is if you would try earning free bitcoins, you should find faucet sites that pays. You may want to try earning through signing up in signature campaigns. Based from my friends, the earnings there are good and really sure  Smiley
Yes, you can earn some satoshi in faucet but I don't think that you can earn decent amount there, I'm using faucet before when I have no knowledge about this forum and yeah I'm wasting my time to get some satoshi (I remember that I waste my 5 hours to get 0.001 bitcoin in faucet) It's better to focus your time here than faucet and in this forum you can earn decent amount of bitcoin by joining in sig campaign, task, and bounties in some ICO.

BigBall

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:19:03 PM

Yes, you can earn some satoshi in faucet but I don't think that you can earn decent amount there, I'm using faucet before when I have no knowledge about this forum and yeah I'm wasting my time to get some satoshi (I remember that I waste my 5 hours to get 0.001 bitcoin in faucet) It's better to focus your time here than faucet and in this forum you can earn decent amount of bitcoin by joining in sig campaign, task, and bounties in some ICO.

You  can earn 0.001-0.005 btc daily onl by advertising sites with ptp system and you can start to do it one day using traffic exchange sites.I know so many of sites like that and they are using bitcoin Cheesy what is really important and there are so many other strategies to make even more money.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:27:05 PM

Earning free bitcoin is nice because you can get free money or satoshi and it may help you to get more bitcoins.There are lot of faucet or site  that you can get free coins or satoshi but you need to wait to get that.Free Bitcoin will helps many people to get more income.
BigBall

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:31:15 PM

Earning free bitcoin is nice because you can get free money or satoshi and it may help you to get more bitcoins.There are lot of faucet or site  that you can get free coins or satoshi but you need to wait to get that.Free Bitcoin will helps many people to get more income.

Faucet sites gives so low profit and only dice sites which gives faucet are good for make nice profit or freebitco.in  if you have referrals only and when there are deposit promotions.Better run away from faucet sites and use paid to click sites,revenue share and learn how to invest in matrix sites because they give much more profit then faucet.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:07:51 PM

There is no such things as free bitcoin, for this free bitcoins you need to spare some time, you need to think about it and invest some energy. Get more income from this things is illusion, you can make some money but if you don`t have a way to double that money, or triple then collecting bitcoins from faucets is waste of time. This little amounts of bitcoin can`t help anyone, only good thing I see from faucet is good way to learn basics and to try some things with bitcoin without risking your own money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BigBall

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:09:55 PM

There is no such things as free bitcoin, for this free bitcoins you need to spare some time, you need to think about it and invest some energy. Get more income from this things is illusion, you can make some money but if you don`t have a way to double that money, or triple then collecting bitcoins from faucets is waste of time. This little amounts of bitcoin can`t help anyone, only good thing I see from faucet is good way to learn basics and to try some things with bitcoin without risking your own money.

Yea true there is not free bitcoins.I cant understand why users are trying to get couple of satoshies when they cant do nothing with that when they can earn much more with other way.When you calm free bitcoin it isnt free because you must spend money on electricy so you earn nothing almost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: