Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 42 | Time to Revive 42 Coin - Everyone get in here!!!  (Read 357115 times)
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:59:15 PM

I've just had two failed login attempts on both my happyminers account and my pooljunkies account.

Everyone Beware - someone is trying to hack into our 42 pool accounts.

Make sure you use a strong password.

Yes someone changed my payout address this morning on HappyMiners whilst I was asleep from mining since about block 415 ish, so all my payouts were sent to another address which was annoying. I have changed my password since, but to change the payout address, you have to know the pin number as well, I have no clue how they managed to do that.

I just hope pool has not been hacked. Anyway all is good at the moment and I am trying to make sure I send often to my wallet.

Edit: Also set my username to Anonymous.

happy2miners is either hacked or they cheated us all my account also got changed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1022
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:05:01 PM

Pools are running smoothly; and absolutely no problems with the coin thus far!

It's looking to become the best launch in a LOOOONG time.

Can we do predictions on the value of the coin vs LTC and BTC already? Who dares to give a shot!

1 42 = 10 btc

With that price all the FortyTwo miners will vanish in 1.0E-8 seconds.

Exactly, that way the entire market, after ALL the coins are being mined, would be worth just 420 BTC max. If 42coin gets picked up it will be a lot more. Maybe that sounds unlikely, a coin being worth maybe $ 100.000, but 42coin can't be seen in whole coins.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mvdheuvel1983

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:05:41 PM

I've just had two failed login attempts on both my happyminers account and my pooljunkies account.

Yes someone changed my payout address this morning on HappyMiners whilst I was asleep from mining since about block 415 ish, so all my payouts were sent to another address which was annoying. I have changed my password since, but to change the payout address, you have to know the pin number as well, I have no clue how they managed to do that.

I just hope pool has not been hacked. Anyway all is good at the moment and I am trying to make sure I send often to my wallet.

happy2miners is either hacked or they cheated us all my account also got changed

Are you talking about 42.happyminers.net, of a different pool with almost the same name?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zombie123
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:07:45 PM

Are you talking about 42.happyminers.net, of a different pool with almost the same name?

Yes http://42.happyminers.net/index.php lost almost 7000dent
mvdheuvel1983

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:10:40 PM

It must be you're account that has been hacked then. I have no problems, made 5 or 6 withdrawals today and they all showed up in my wallet.

Even when i'm writing this i'm making a withdrawal to test it again, and again it is showing up in my wallet.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Icefrag

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:12:40 PM

Can we do predictions on the value of the coin vs LTC and BTC already? Who dares to give a shot!

1 42 = 10 btc

1 x 42 coin = 200-250 BTC
Zombie123
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:15:59 PM

It must be you're account that has been hacked then. I have no problems, made 5 or 6 withdrawals today and they all showed up in my wallet.

Even when i'm writing this i'm making a withdrawal to test it again, and again it is showing up in my wallet.

I am getting the payouts now as well but can someone go and change my payout address specifically on happyminners. I am on other pools as well none is hacked just happyminers
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:18:49 PM

Oh what happened, was it that someone had changed your payout address to something else?
I am still trying to work out how that happened with me as you have to enter your Pin when doing changes like that, so they must have known my PIN too. Anyway since changing it, it was fine after that, I just lost perhaps 4 hours mining from it. I have stopped mining at the pool since and have done some solo mining. I found a block earlier which would have taken me a while to get in the pool so feel abit happier. I think I am about back to where I would have been if I had not had my transactions taken. I doubt or rather hope that the pool did not steal it.  Might be good for the pool admin to go back and check as there might be other people who might be asleep and just left their miners mining and their coins could be going to somewhere else too. Although I fear during the day I might discover and yourself that we were not the only ones.

Zombie123
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:32:05 PM

It was being sent to 4WGB9Xhs...sskqwjnf   Is this the same for you? If yes then obviously the pool was hacked
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:39:44 PM

1 42 = 10 btc

you can't expect a better start price, we can rise from that, but not at the launch
TimFChavez

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:40:23 PM

It was being sent to 4WGB9Xhs...sskqwjnf   Is this the same for you? If yes then obviously the pool was hacked

I have an account on that server and my account did not get changed. Maybe you are using the same login/username on multiple accounts on different servers and maybe that is how they got your login/password/pin number. I have a different password for every account.

Warning__3

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:40:44 PM

That awkward moment when i were going to sleep and switched interactive mode off and forgot i had changed the .bat to solo-mining and got 2 blocks during the night xD

thimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

thimo the dev

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:42:23 PM

4cNFAaHsDm7TFvm3G4v9GYbNgVPPw87bHo

THX
What the hell, do you really think someone is going to give you for free just for posting your adress?

i can rent this1
mvdheuvel1983

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 01:46:59 PM

That awkward moment when i were going to sleep and switched interactive mode off and forgot i had changed the .bat to solo-mining and got 2 blocks during the night xD

Nice, at what hashrate?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:01:26 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 02:11:31 PM by IanFoxley

No it is not the same, but I think the person involved would probably make sure they had a different wallet for each person.

This was the address mine were being sent to 4V8oxCBQjgrxB5SBWzFjaS3Rj2f66sZvwD

Like I wrote earlier. I had downloaded wallet, pasted the key in and went off to bed, a few hours later I checked my wallet and noticed I had been paid whilst glancing at it. WHen looking propely, realised I had my donation from the giveaway post sent to me and that was that, so thought that perhaps I had forgot to set my pool account to auto deposit. I then logged in and looked at the address and it was totally different to the one I had set up in my wallet, so I removed it straight away. But like I wrote, you have to enter the pin number to make changes. Anyway I made some changes and followed some advice here from earlier posts and have not had problem since with payments, although I am not mining at the pool at the moment.

jcpbs

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:05:11 PM

Oh what happened, was it that someone had changed your payout address to something else?
I am still trying to work out how that happened with me as you have to enter your Pin when doing changes like that, so they must have known my PIN too. Anyway since changing it, it was fine after that, I just lost perhaps 4 hours mining from it. I have stopped mining at the pool since and have done some solo mining. I found a block earlier which would have taken me a while to get in the pool so feel abit happier. I think I am about back to where I would have been if I had not had my transactions taken. I doubt or rather hope that the pool did not steal it.  Might be good for the pool admin to go back and check as there might be other people who might be asleep and just left their miners mining and their coins could be going to somewhere else too. Although I fear during the day I might discover and yourself that we were not the only ones.

The same issue happened to me 2 days ago on two different pools. Particles and Cage. I lost 23k on particles and 2mil on cage. Same MO, Wallet address changed. On happyminers, it shows that someone tried to access it 2 times this morning.
What I believe is happening is some pool operator (or someone with access) from an "Unknow" pool (scam pool???) is using the username, pass and PIN that we made at that pool and is trying to see if he or she can have access to other pools. Also, I have noticed if I post (using the same username on this forum and pools), the "You have X failed login attempts!" appears on that pool, be it a new or old pool (eg. new coin comes out, I write great or whatever, in forum, create a new account, using the same forum name, on a brand new pool related to the new coin, the failed login shows up). I have talked to a pool operator who tried to help me. By following the address, in this case, Cagecoin, hundreds of transactions were made in the same day.

So:

Recap:
If you use the same password for multiple pools, they could have hacked the other pool or could even be one of the admins from other pools since they would have access to the salt key.

-Don't use the same Username
-Don't use the same Password
-Don't use the same PIN number
-Change to anonymous, if available.
-Check if your Wallet address is still the same
-Report any strange behaviour with your account to the pool operator

I hope it helps!
Warning__3

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:05:55 PM

[img]http://s21.postimg.org/mw6mynr5j/d588537f0dd2a45f73036471789c28e3.png/img]

Nice, at what hashrate?

300kh/sec Wink

Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:10:48 PM

1 42 = 10 btc

you can't expect a better start price, we can rise from that, but not at the launch

Wrong, even the worst shitty coins hit its first exchange with 10 times that price. Nobody mines for less than 10 or 15 milibits/MH/day.

NorbyTheGeek

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:33:56 PM

Found 3 post-420 blocks overnight at 400 kH!  Yay!

Cryptsy:  All new look - USD Trading coming soon!
Learn why Bitcoin is NOT a bubble... | Are you an "expert" bitcoin trader?
BTC: 1NorbyPiNPEFBXJ7GVKsMCkfAW4p8j5cTs | 42: 4KjFuqfESkdXWDHMK8rnaxc84NqMpxu9t8
mvdheuvel1983

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 02:34:53 PM

[img]http://s21.postimg.org/mw6mynr5j/d588537f0dd2a45f73036471789c28e3.png/img]

Nice, at what hashrate?

300kh/sec Wink

WHAT?  Shocked

You're a really lucky man then!  Cheesy

Or I should kick myself in the nuts for pooled-mining...

I have mined less than that, at 400-500 kh/sec!

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: