Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 🔥5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed  (Read 10730 times)
edwienbandung

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:11:35 PM

The consumer receives detailed information about the producer, personal stories about the farm and details about the production and harvesting process of a farmer.
This is a very interesting experience for buyers. What features are paid in the app?
If I understand the project strategy correctly, then users use the application for free , business participants pay for the services of the platform in RTH tokens.
of course, investors will be able to get the most favorable conditions for return on investment only after adding many participants to the platform. I think we should wait a bit.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eduardodavisg

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:11:19 AM

The consumer receives detailed information about the producer, personal stories about the farm and details about the production and harvesting process of a farmer.
This is a very interesting experience for buyers. What features are paid in the app?
If I understand the project strategy correctly, then users use the application for free , business participants pay for the services of the platform in RTH tokens.
I think that companies and farmers who want to get more popularity in different parts of the world will want to add their data to the project site. And the more such participants, the greater the profit of investors. Great opportunity.
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:29:26 AM

I saw that the team successfully participated in all the events that were scheduled in the calendar of events. Now where can we see the team soon?
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:28:30 AM

I think that companies and farmers who want to get more popularity in different parts of the world will want to add their data to the project site. And the more such participants, the greater the profit of investors. Great opportunity.
in this you are certainly right, there is no free advertising, but now the cost of the token allows you to use the ROTHARIUM resource with maximum profit when registering  company.
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:38:40 PM

I saw that the team successfully participated in all the events that were scheduled in the calendar of events. Now where can we see the team soon?
perhaps we should follow the news of the project now. The team has a lot of interesting plans in the development of the platform, which are sure to be presented to the blockchain community.
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:18:54 PM

perhaps we should follow the news of the project now. The team has a lot of interesting plans in the development of the platform, which are sure to be presented to the blockchain community.
I think that the Vienna Summit was not the last event for the creators of the platform. The Crypto Future team is very active with different projects, and I think we will see the addition of fresh events soon.
ecuintras

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:35:29 AM

I can already see that there are stores that have started using  Rotharium Food Tracing. It's a good start for increasing the number of participants in the platform among the common buyers.
vohan122

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:01:47 AM

I can already see that there are stores that have started using  Rotharium Food Tracing. It's a good start for increasing the number of participants in the platform among the common buyers.
I think that such companies and farmers need to establish links with major suppliers of goods. The use of the platform will be the most profitable, because access to fresh products is of interest to many.
ehonwana1

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:17:17 AM

I think that such companies and farmers need to establish links with major suppliers of goods. The use of the platform will be the most profitable, because access to fresh products is of interest to many.
What features can the app provide for buyers ? Now can I scan the code and find out the  supply number and its shipment?
WAZZYA

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:50:38 PM

What are the conditions for the registration of companies in the ROTARIUM FOOD app? For food producers need certification of the quality of the products?
lamborghini

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:18:27 PM

What features can the app provide for buyers ? Now can I scan the code and find out the  supply number and its shipment?
The QR code contains basic information about the product. The application can already be downloaded from the website. If scanning is not possible, you can enter the code directly on the website RothariumFood.com
edi381

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:39:32 AM

I saw that the team was able to add a third exchange to buy the token. Good job. I think that now more traders have a chance to make a profit with ROTHARIUM.
makarenk

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:57:30 AM

I saw that the team was able to add a third exchange to buy the token. Good job. I think that now more traders have a chance to make a profit with ROTHARIUM.

Let's see how the new exchange will affect the price of RTH. I think the team is expanding the opportunities for its customers to have access to the token purchase quickly while increasing the token liquidity.
Edonaniev

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:15:58 PM

Now there is no activity among investors. Perhaps the situation will change after new reports about the success of the platform.
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:04:17 PM

Now there is no activity among investors. Perhaps the situation will change after new reports about the success of the platform.
I think that the team should conduct active negotiations with new partners who will be able to expand the customer base. Only after the distribution in a greater number of regions can count on a higher commercial value RTH.
Edrin1025

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:45:04 PM

What are the conditions for the registration of companies in the ROTARIUM FOOD app? For food producers need certification of the quality of the products?
I think that if you want to be part of the application, you can better know the conditions of registration on the website of the application. Or check on the project website.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:33:17 AM

UHPA  will be able to expand the number of partners for Crypto Future. I think that Croatia will be able to provide a lot of quality products for registration on Rotharium Food Tracing.
Eduardodavisg

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:16:05 AM

UHPA  will be able to expand the number of partners for Crypto Future. I think that Croatia will be able to provide a lot of quality products for registration on Rotharium Food Tracing.
When we talk about the whole Association of entrepreneurs, and not just about partnership with one company, this is a very large list of businesses that can consume the token. It is very good that ROTHARIUM is committed to this.
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:52:55 PM

e-commerce is now increasingly turning to innovative solutions to get more profit. I think the producers will also be able to get great trading results if you are using platform Rotharium.
edwienbandung

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:55:58 PM

When we talk about the whole Association of entrepreneurs, and not just about partnership with one company, this is a very large list of businesses that can consume the token. It is very good that ROTHARIUM is committed to this.
Are there any new messages from the project representatives about adding new companies to the platform, and how are the other Rotharium apps developing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: