Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 🔥5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed  (Read 10730 times)
BARBARA61

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:19:48 PM

Rotharium Food Tracing is a great way to see the work of a team. I think that buyers of goods will use this technology if more detailed information about the Rotharium is provided in their regions.
it seems to me that suppliers of goods will actively use this function for advertising purposes. Customers will learn about the freshness of goods and become regular customers.
I agree with you. At the initial stage of the application is more of a publicity stunt, but I am sure that after adding more partners and sellers , we will be able to talk about a more significant value of QR-stickers.
Now token holders can simply follow the project to know how things will develop. The popularity of the project may depend on different factors. I'd like to see when the token is at its peak.
One project is already active and started to attract users, now I think that the team can continue to develop the platform. Maybe there are already the first applications that use it?
I think that the addition of third-party developers to the platform is at the stage of negotiations, because if they were participants in the Rotharium project , the team would have already disclosed such a partnership.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baymax

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:05:00 AM

Rotharium Food Tracing is a great way to see the work of a team. I think that buyers of goods will use this technology if more detailed information about the Rotharium is provided in their regions.
it seems to me that suppliers of goods will actively use this function for advertising purposes. Customers will learn about the freshness of goods and become regular customers.
I agree with you. At the initial stage of the application is more of a publicity stunt, but I am sure that after adding more partners and sellers , we will be able to talk about a more significant value of QR-stickers.
Now token holders can simply follow the project to know how things will develop. The popularity of the project may depend on different factors. I'd like to see when the token is at its peak.
One project is already active and started to attract users, now I think that the team can continue to develop the platform. Maybe there are already the first applications that use it?
I think that the addition of third-party developers to the platform is at the stage of negotiations, because if they were participants in the Rotharium project , the team would have already disclosed such a partnership.
in this case, the project still has the opportunity to unlock its potential for more users of the platform and token consumers. I'll wait.
qqnauta

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 12:50:33 PM

over the past month, token trading has intensified slightly. So far I do not understand how the team will continue its work. I want to see more announcements.
As I understand it, now only registered users of the RothariumFood app pay for the services of the platform,well, and buyers of the Aura Delicatessen store. Consumption growth is just beginning.
alex201502

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 02:38:21 PM

just wanted to know if anyone knows the number of purchases that have been made within the app Rotharium?
the team did not provide such information. But I think that many buyers AURA Delicatessen will try this type of payment.
I would like the AURA store team to be able to tell a little more about this experience of their store and its customers.
superollieworld

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 04:25:47 PM

according to the events that I see on Twitter, the project has a great chance to find new customers in different regions.
Yes, in those regions where there is activity of companies in the use of innovative technologies in farming and e-Commerce. Austria is a great place to launch such a platform.
markiz7601

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:08:14 PM

personally, I am interested in the product itself, which was presented by the project team, and I am interested in the opinion of other members of the Rotharium community to assess the prospects of the token for the near future.
tiest56

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:55:07 AM

personally, I am interested in the product itself, which was presented by the project team, and I am interested in the opinion of other members of the Rotharium community to assess the prospects of the token for the near future.
as I see, the community supports the development of the project, but it is too early to talk about the high activity of new investors. Let's see what events will be presented at the project in the near future
riz1raj

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:35:54 AM

according to the events that I see on Twitter, the project has a great chance to find new customers in different regions.
Yes, in those regions where there is activity of companies in the use of innovative technologies in farming and e-Commerce. Austria is a great place to launch such a platform.
if I understand correctly, there are no restrictions for regions that can use the token to pay for goods. I think the team will soon receive new partnership requests.
bocha1964

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:25:53 PM

What exchanges have now added the RTH token to their list? I just couldn't access them through the project site.
tatyana

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:11:50 PM

just wanted to know if anyone knows the number of purchases that have been made within the app Rotharium?
the team did not provide such information. But I think that many buyers AURA Delicatessen will try this type of payment.
I would like the AURA store team to be able to tell a little more about this experience of their store and its customers.
I saw the video review of the first purchase. This information looks convincing, but I agree with you, I would like to know the latest news about the use of the token.
Rahat786

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:47:35 AM

What exchanges have now added the RTH token to their list? I just couldn't access them through the project site.
if I understood the project description correctly, Rotharium received support from four exchanges. The latter was introduced not so long ago. It EtherFlyer.
wolfw

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:28:27 PM

I am not sure that the price of tokens will be able to grow until the moment when the token will be used as a payment for many partners in the food industry.
Customers of the application must use a token to register their farm companies. Therefore, there is another scenario in the exchanges.
antoniocabelo

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:11:58 PM

as I see, the community supports the development of the project, but it is too early to talk about the high activity of new investors. Let's see what events will be presented at the project in the near future
it is possible that the developers will present the wallet.Now there is no information about other products of the platform that their development has begun.
edibala

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:11:54 AM

What features are now open in Rotharium Food for farmers and producers in the blockchain? Only the labelling of their products?
omagaman37

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:04:02 AM

it is possible that the developers will present the wallet.Now there is no information about other products of the platform that their development has begun.
It seems to me that after completing all stages of work on the implementation of RothariumFood, the team will begin to develop the remaining products, not earlier.
okele23

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:56:29 AM

I am not sure that the price of tokens will be able to grow until the moment when the token will be used as a payment for many partners in the food industry.
Customers of the application must use a token to register their farm companies. Therefore, there is another scenario in the exchanges.
in that case, I would like to know how to attract new farmers to register in the app.Representatives of the platform are negotiating in new regions to inform the community?
atillahan0827

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 03:31:05 PM

the number of registered farmers in the RothariumFoodTracing app continues to grow, then I think we will soon see a large list of stores that will accept RTH for payment.
I think that these are two different categories of participants who will not be able to provide active interaction with the help of a token without the support of the platform.
Vik_theholder

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:13:02 AM

the number of registered farmers in the RothariumFoodTracing app continues to grow, then I think we will soon see a large list of stores that will accept RTH for payment.
I think that these are two different categories of participants who will not be able to provide active interaction with the help of a token without the support of the platform.
In general I agree with you, but it seems to me that demand for products with labels of RothariumFood can motivate a large sales representatives to use the token to make payments to sellers.
waltinho0807

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:09:04 AM

Online store Marktawill be an excellent example of the development of blockchain technology to use the sale of quality farm products. I'm interested to learn about the progress of their work withRothariumfood
shadowofraam

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:05:29 PM

I saw a map of registered entrepreneurs in the rothariumfood app. Not only Austria is actively expanding the list of such participants. This is a good thing.
Are they only registered on the site? How do you know they've already started distributing their products using the app?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: