Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 🔥5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed  (Read 10730 times)
homecyber

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:23:23 PM

personally, I am interested in the product itself, which was presented by the project team, and I am interested in the opinion of other members of the Rotharium community to assess the prospects of the token for the near future.
as I see, the community supports the development of the project, but it is too early to talk about the high activity of new investors. Let's see what events will be presented at the project in the near future
it is possible that the developers will present the wallet.Now there is no information about other products of the platform that their development has begun.
It seems to me that after completing all stages of work on the implementation of RothariumFood, the team will begin to develop the remaining products, not earlier.
As I understand it, the platform has raised funds for the development of all applications. So it's worth waiting to see the launch of new products.
of course, everyone understands this, but it is difficult to plan your strategy, if the terms in the roadmap only approximately talk about the work of the project.
Yes, I agree with you. White paper showed a list of products and their launch dates, but not for all they are fair. Just from the main sources it is difficult to understand when we will see also other applications.
how many apps will the team be able to launch this year? I did not see that there was any news about the beginning of their development.
Everyone is waiting for news. And I am sure that the price of the token will grow rapidly with the addition of new products. Soon will launched wallet, as I understand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omagaman37

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 06:58:14 AM

Yes, I agree with you. White paper showed a list of products and their launch dates, but not for all they are fair. Just from the main sources it is difficult to understand when we will see also other applications.
how many apps will the team be able to launch this year? I did not see that there was any news about the beginning of their development.
Everyone is waiting for news. And I am sure that the price of the token will grow rapidly with the addition of new products. Soon will launched wallet, as I understand.
I have seen this announcement on the website for a long time, butare still no reports of its launch. I think it could help the community to start working with the platform more actively with the RTH token.
antoniocabelo

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:56:58 AM

The number of registered Rotharium customers is growing in the Austrian region. I think that the team conducted a great advertising campaign so that customers could be interested in using the application features.
Vik_theholder

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:46:57 PM

Online store Marktawill be an excellent example of the development of blockchain technology to use the sale of quality farm products. I'm interested to learn about the progress of their work withRothariumfood
I think this information is relevant to the region, which has a online store, perhaps on the company website you can find information about the use of stickers Rotharium.
Through the app it is very convenient to search for suppliers of products in your region. Not only can farmers start creating their own stickers to register their goods, I think it can be useful for managers too.
I didn't download the app to learn their functions. Is there any feedback on the work RothariumFood from farmers or buyers of goods?
I haven't seen this section of the app. But this is an important tool to increase the credibility of the application. I think they should show this information to new customers.
it seems to me that the application will continue to update and expand its functions, so that participants can work comfortably using rothariumfood tools.
amstaf36

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:58:23 AM

I think that developed countries are ready to use blockchain to check the quality of goods. This network continues to develop, and the Rotharium can become an integral part of this process, if it receives support from the state.
I am not fully aware of the level of development of blockchain projects with state support in this region, but I think that it is still quite a long way to go.
Rahat786

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:53:47 AM

Online store Marktawill be an excellent example of the development of blockchain technology to use the sale of quality farm products. I'm interested to learn about the progress of their work withRothariumfood
I think this information is relevant to the region, which has a online store, perhaps on the company website you can find information about the use of stickers Rotharium.
Through the app it is very convenient to search for suppliers of products in your region. Not only can farmers start creating their own stickers to register their goods, I think it can be useful for managers too.
I didn't download the app to learn their functions. Is there any feedback on the work RothariumFood from farmers or buyers of goods?
I haven't seen this section of the app. But this is an important tool to increase the credibility of the application. I think they should show this information to new customers.
it seems to me that the application will continue to update and expand its functions, so that participants can work comfortably using rothariumfood tools.
Now it is likely we are talking about the completion of the development of new features, since the application is running recently. The project continues to improve its quality.
tatyana

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:49:44 AM

In my opinion, the platform offered great ideas for different fields of activity, and applications will become popular. As I understand it selling ICO was successful. I'm waiting to continue my work.
I think that if the community believes in the success of the project, the value of the token will grow on exchanges. I hope developers will continue to work on completing their ecosystem.
All the news the team adds to their blog on the site, you just need to follow the update. Articles often reveal excellent details of events in the development.
riz1raj

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:45:55 AM

The number of registered Rotharium customers is growing in the Austrian region. I think that the team conducted a great advertising campaign so that customers could be interested in using the application features.
The number of registered farmers is increasing, but how can you see the statistics of the sale of goods with stickers, for example, for my region, or stores that have such goods?
waltinho0807

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:41:00 PM

I have seen this announcement on the website for a long time, butare still no reports of its launch. I think it could help the community to start working with the platform more actively with the RTH token.
the wallet will provide its users with several features and so I think its development takes longer.
shadowofraam

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:39:13 AM

the wallet will provide its users with several features and so I think its development takes longer.
If you follow the road map, the wallet was supposed to be run before the app is opened Rothariumfood. I hope that the development will not be delayed for long.
Mscris

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:59:54 PM

In my opinion, the platform offered great ideas for different fields of activity, and applications will become popular. As I understand it selling ICO was successful. I'm waiting to continue my work.
I think that if the community believes in the success of the project, the value of the token will grow on exchanges. I hope developers will continue to work on completing their ecosystem.
All the news the team adds to their blog on the site, you just need to follow the update. Articles often reveal excellent details of events in the development.
I read that the application is entering the Hungarian market of farming companies, and now you can download the updated version in Hungarian. So there's good news about continuing to improve functionality.
riz1raj

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:42:31 PM

Now it is likely we are talking about the completion of the development of new features, since the application is running recently. The project continues to improve its quality.
New "zero waste" certificate feature has recently been added, with which food manufacturers can prove they are particularly environmentally friendly in a waste-free way. In my opinion it can be called an improvement in quality.
bocha1964

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:52:33 AM

New "zero waste" certificate feature has recently been added, with which food manufacturers can prove they are particularly environmentally friendly in a waste-free way. In my opinion it can be called an improvement in quality.
that's cool, I didn't know it yet. Surely there is a demand for this function. After all, now a lot of attention is paid to the issue of ecology and safety for the environment.
PaladinsOfAquarion

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:27:56 AM

I read that the application is entering the Hungarian market of farming companies, and now you can download the updated version in Hungarian. So there's good news about continuing to improve functionality.
The team continues to add active members in different regions. About the next app update now there is new information?
ILSad23

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:06:49 AM

Hungary is a good place to continue developing the app for farmers. Europe is committed to the use of blockchain, and Rosarium may occupy a large market among producers of farm products
And as in this region an advertising campaign Rotharium platform and applicationamong farmers and buyers of goods?
debugx7

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:45:18 AM

what is the strategy of the creators of the project to increase the price of the token on exchanges?Among the holders of the token there are participants who are still locked for sale its portion?
Mscris

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:18:45 PM

The number of registered farmers is increasing, but how can you see the statistics of the sale of goods with stickers, for example, for my region, or stores that have such goods?
I think that such sales can be presented now only in the project report on the expansion of the number of partnerships or as a successful cooperation.
I would like to hear more frequent information about the fact that the team continues to look for partners among sellers of goods who are willing to attract RTH to sell products.
ILSad23

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:43:00 AM

what exchanges are currently involved in the sale of the RTH token?
tiest56

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:21:26 AM

I think that such sales can be presented now only in the project report on the expansion of the number of partnerships or as a successful cooperation.
I would like to hear more frequent information about the fact that the team continues to look for partners among sellers of goods who are willing to attract RTH to sell products.
the team reports only the finished results of their negotiations. That's right. It is difficult to start using a token if the network of companies has not yet been expanded and the development of the wallet has not been completed.
MayIna6

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 06:18:07 AM

What is the best way to invest in this project? And I wonder if we, as early users of the project, will be able to receive bonuses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: