Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released based on scrypt-jane  (Read 224371 times)
Snard

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:04:30 PM

Though Sykh was in the pool?
kalgecin (OP)

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:59:23 PM

Though Sykh was in the pool?

He's both :-) he's distributing the power between the pool an solo

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Snard

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:53:48 PM

Gotcha.
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:55:08 PM

So no one wants to sell their cache?

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
donschoe

Activity: 157

Hello Coins

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:18:16 AM

So no one wants to sell their cache?
I created a WTB thread and keep getting a lot of offers. I think tradable volume is around 10-30k CACH. But the prices are higher than expected. Lowest trade I could agree on was 1k @ 0.18 BTC.

Not using Tapatalk.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:38:27 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2014, 07:51:49 AM by Sy

Yeah i set one miner on the pool, one on my wallet so i don't run 51% on my end.

Odd thing though, my wallet stopped syncing at 4117 and won't go past, compiled it on my linux vps (different network) and it's the same, even though both have 6 connections...

Update
addnode=37.205.9.209
addnode=162.243.41.224

Fixed it on linux but i think that should never happen...had to update windows-qt from first post to get it working on Windows...checkpoints?

Oh and
Code:
addnode
Method not found (code -32601)
??

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:21:41 AM

Make sure you connect to the seed node in the OP (or update latest git, i've hardcoded it in)

There was a small fork some hours ago, Please update the wallet with good checkpoint

There's nothing really critical in the update, If you have sync issues and don't wanna update the wallet, just remove your blk* files in the data dir and launch wallet with "-connect=<seednode>" It'll sync with the seednode and should fix the issue

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Sy
Legendary

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:35:53 AM

Make sure you connect to the seed node in the OP (or update latest git, i've hardcoded it in)

There was a small fork some hours ago, Please update the wallet with good checkpoint

There's nothing really critical in the update, If you have sync issues and don't wanna update the wallet, just remove your blk* files in the data dir and launch wallet with "-connect=<seednode>" It'll sync with the seednode and should fix the issue

Kay, nodes are in AND i updated so this should be good for now Cheesy

Back to solo mining, switched all gpu miners to my wallet, pool became big enough ^^

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:40:11 AM

Back to solo mining, switched all gpu miners to my wallet, pool became big enough ^^

Yeah, pool getting more and more attention :-)

donschoe

Hello Coins

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 11:23:26 AM

Yeah, pool getting more and more attention :-)

Yeah, good coin, good pool, much attention *cough*

We need another pool.

Not using Tapatalk.
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:26:34 PM

Updated github with a fix to correctly display staked coins. Now they are marked "mint by stake" instead of "sent to". This is just a makeup ;-)

donschoe

Hello Coins

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 12:38:10 PM

So, who can report the first staked block?  Wink

Not using Tapatalk.
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:58:56 PM

Nice update, now I can tell where stakes came from!

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Sy
Legendary

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 02:10:04 PM

Windows binaries?  Roll Eyes Grin

BOUNTY DETECTIVE