Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:00:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm dumping Nxt and here's why you should too  (Read 21265 times)
CoinTropolis_JustaBitTime

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:17:55 AM

*yawn*
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:32:16 AM

NXT can make popular by community and not hated only one thing, just start a secondary IPO and spread up the coins into the whole community.
That's how Nxt was being introduced. Only not that much people reacted. Why didn't you?
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:21:12 AM

Just like NEM - make a thread, let people pay some coins (not too many), let it run for few weeks and the divide the NXTs between everyone who has take a part in an IPO.

That's EXACTLY how it was done with NXT. What's your point?
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:29:39 AM

*yawn*

I've got Nxt

haters gonna hate

*yawn*

wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:42:39 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 10:22:30 AM by wakasaki808

Just like NEM - make a thread, let people pay some coins (not too many), let it run for few weeks and the divide the NXTs between everyone who has take a part in an IPO.

Guess you weren't into NXT during the original thread release? Since that is exactly how it went.

NXT's investment timeframe was run for 6 weeks (lateSept - early Nov). Only 73 people were interested in it, which is why there was only 73 original stakeholders with amounts invested between .00000001-1 BTC. The rest of the posters called scam or didn't believe in it. BCNext called it off early at 21 BTC for who knows why... might have been the "21" type of feeling aka 21=21,000,000(total ever BTC created) type of look. Or maybe BCNext worrying about too many multiple buy-ins, or something else.

The only people that call it unfair now is those that missed out on it. Especially when the price was still 1BTC = 1M NXT during the first 1-2 weeks AFTER NXT was released.

You can have fun reading the original thread if you want: Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.0
lophie

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:48:06 AM

You must be new here. There insane numbers are everywhere, Why are you expecting nxt to be any different?

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:52:07 AM

as he said, use ur brain.

I bought 1.2Mnxt for 0.02btc.

I let you do the math on my ROI, is it plausible to have that ROI without having smartass buyers who don't know that 2+2=4. When some of the top account will dump; u will say WTF on the main thread, and everyone involved will tell you that it's normal when everyone outside will just watch. I assume you will believe the nxt community members ?

POS are maybe the future, but not if distributed like that.
+1 look how NXT clons make it. Equal shares many of bittalks sites of ipo... and so on...
POS will succeed with fair distribution only.
Even POW/POS coin are better in that matter like PPC, BC,Cash no premine shit at all...

About early adopter should be awarded offcourse becouse they invest in coin the most from own bag !! but is not "fair" when you start will 75% in your bag... LOL

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:33:32 AM

as he said, use ur brain.
I bought 1.2Mnxt for 0.02btc.
I let you do the math on my ROI, is it plausible to have that ROI without having smartass buyers who don't know that 2+2=4. When some of the top account will dump; u will say WTF on the main thread, and everyone involved will tell you that it's normal when everyone outside will just watch. I assume you will believe the nxt community members ?
POS are maybe the future, but not if distributed like that.
+1 look how NXT clons make it. Equal shares many of bittalks sites of ipo... and so on...
POS will succeed with fair distribution only.
Even POW/POS coin are better in that matter like PPC, BC,Cash no premine shit at all...
About early adopter should be awarded offcourse becouse they invest in coin the most from own bag !! but is not "fair" when you start will 75% in your bag... LOL

-1. Yes, I see how Nxt clones does it : They scam people out of 100% of BTC invested and never deliver anything. Very fair. Great argument...

Notice that the Nxt IPO was 2 months long : no other IPO can compare to it.
No excuses if you didn't invest.
td services

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

black swan hunter

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:27:03 PM

Guess you weren't into NXT during the original thread release? Since that is exactly how it went.

NXT's investment timeframe was run for 6 weeks (lateSept - early Nov). Only 73 people were interested in it, which is why there was only 73 original stakeholders with amounts invested between .00000001-1 BTC. The rest of the posters called scam or didn't believe in it. BCNext called it off early at 21 BTC for who knows why... might have been the "21" type of feeling aka 21=21,000,000(total ever BTC created) type of look. Or maybe BCNext worrying about too many multiple buy-ins, or something else.

The only people that call it unfair now is those that missed out on it. Especially when the price was still 1BTC = 1M NXT during the first 1-2 weeks AFTER NXT was released.

You can have fun reading the original thread if you want: Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.0

Actually, 74 people were interested in NXT during the pre-sale, but the 74th was not allowed to invest and had the door slammed in his face while waiting to hear back from the founder for clarification on the deadline. About a week after the pre-sale was abruptly terminated with no advance warning and while someone was interested in participating, NXT was being sold at a 4762% markup from the original average pre-sale price, from .000000021 BTC/NXT to .000001 BTC/NXT.

From https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.480

Can we still join in between now and January 3? I haven't really seen any clear definition of a deadline.

I'm waiting for the answer. BCNext reads this thread.

Some changes in the plan:

1. Fundraising is over. That last 1 BTC, sent after the 2nd marking transaction, will be accepted but no more deposits should be made.
2. Nxt will be launched earlier than on the 3rd of January, right after the final test.
3. New Nxt users r supposed to be attracted by selling NXT and distributing via Nxt Faucet.
4. Messaging feature will be released later to avoid situation when somebody attempts to bloat the blockchain making it too huge for newcomers.

BTW we need one more bootstrapping server, coz 2 servers is not enough.
So, if I understand this correctly:

1) the main dev (BCNext) no longer posts directly to this thread but you purport to communicate with him and speak for him about the project, something we can't confirm,
2) the deadline for contributing BTC to acquire Nxt, which was originally described as being open until the genesis block was approved by the community sometimes at least a month from now, is now suddenly declared over with no advance warning; and
3) the BTC that were already sent to acquire Nxt, which the main dev (BCNext) promised earlier in this thread not to touch until the genesis block was generated, have now been moved.

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:19:45 AM

Actually, 74 people were interested in NXT during the pre-sale, but the 74th was not allowed to invest and had the door slammed in his face while waiting to hear back from the founder for clarification on the deadline. About a week after the pre-sale was abruptly terminated with no advance warning and while someone was interested in participating, NXT was being sold at blablabla...

Too late is too late that's it.
Whatever if one guy wanted to buy at the last minute.
This happened to XCP (counterpartyprotocol), one sender was just-on-time and two others where too late and lost their Bitcoins.
One of the guy lost 1 full BTC and will never get it back, it has been burned (=lost).

The guy that wanted to buy Nxt at the last minutes did not lose any Bitcoin. Instead, he and all the haters had the opportunity to buy Nxt just after on the exchange for a price 8 to 80 times cheaper than now.

I know the problem here and it is not a problem about Nxt.

I am going to be hard but if this few lines wake you up and change the course of your life, it is worst listening...

A loser is a loser. No matter hard he try, a loser keeps failing and never face the reasons why he fails. It is always the fault of the others he says.
If you didn't invest in Nxt is it not about IPO or price or anything. Stop trying to find excuses. It is because you are acting like a loser.
Now get over it and live in the present moment. Stop crying and move on. Stop being a loser

NWO (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:35:16 PM

Actually, 74 people were interested in NXT during the pre-sale, but the 74th was not allowed to invest and had the door slammed in his face while waiting to hear back from the founder for clarification on the deadline. About a week after the pre-sale was abruptly terminated with no advance warning and while someone was interested in participating, NXT was being sold at blablabla...

This happened to XCP (counterpartyprotocol), one sender was just-on-time and two others where too late and lost their Bitcoins.
One of the guy lost 1 full BTC and will never get it back, it has been burned (=lost).

The guy that wanted to buy Nxt at the last minutes did not lose any Bitcoin. Instead, he and all the haters had the opportunity to buy Nxt just after on the exchange for a price 8 to 80 times cheaper than now.

I am going to be hard but if this few lines wake you up and change the course of your life, it is worst listening...

A loser is a loser. No matter hard he try, a loser keeps failing and never face the reasons why he fails. It is always the fault of the others he says.
If you didn't invest in Nxt is it not about IPO or price or anything. Stop trying to find excuses. It is because you are acting like a loser.
Now get over it and live in the present moment. Stop crying and move on. Stop being a loser

You're the one who keeps bumping this thread. Get over it, your coin is dying*. Nxt is old news. There are so many more promising coins in development (XCP, ETH, XRP, EXO, Zero coin) than some java garbage. Oh wow, websites use java - revelation! Java works great for websites. Not financial instruments. It is nothing but a poorly designed cash grab where the unfair (short lived) IPO made the initial investors wealthy from suckers buying in.  

*Even the dgex owner knows it. He is scurrying to sell 'shares' so he can squeeze every last cent out of Nxt supporters before it's inevitable demise. He had a good run. Those early adopters banked, I'll give them that.  
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:11:07 PM

Aditer

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:24:08 PM

Today, after I calculated that 700.000.000 NXT is holding by top 60 accounts I've sold all my NXT... It is impossible that this coin is worth $50.000.000 capitalization. The idea is great, but it doesn't mean that is worth so much money.
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:47:51 PM

I've moved on, but I will not allow the statement that everyone who wanted to invest in NXT was allowed to to go unchallenged. No problem with XCP, it had a clearly defined set of rules for the pre-sale and followed through with them. Same with Mastercoin. NXT was different in that it's pre-sale was arbitrarily handled by the founder with no set deadline or cap on investment, and abruptly terminated without advance notice while someone was interested in investing and asking when the deadline was. Claims that everyone who wanted to invest in NXT was allowed to are not true.
wakasaki808

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:04:03 PM

Today, after I calculated that 700.000.000 NXT is holding by top 60 accounts I've sold all my NXT... It is impossible that this coin is worth $50.000.000 capitalization. The idea is great, but it doesn't mean that is worth so much money.

And the Top 500 Bitcoin accounts(out of 1M Bitcoin accounts) hold 1/3 of all currently produced Bitcoin. Not much different.
http://bitcoinrichlist.com/top500

If every crypto had a way to track the top accounts compared to the rest, nobody would be complaining.
godt

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:41:00 PM

Do not forget. There are also exchange accounts and accounts for donations and so on
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 06:13:03 PM

Do not forget. There are also exchange accounts and accounts for donations and so on

Why is NXT crashing so hard now?  Did these sellers really foresee the end of NXT?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:16:31 PM

Once it hits 0.00008+, I'm out. Forever. Here's why:

There are around 70 odd 'donors/ founders/ whatever you call them who hold 4,000,000 Nxt each (probably more). That only equals 280,000,000 Nxt, where is the rest?Huh Good question.

Even with just these 70 individuals (excluding the 3/4 of Nxt which is probably in the hands of a smaller group of anonymous donors/ founders/ whatever you call them) they all have the opportunity to make 399 BTC at 0.0001 BTC from a 1 BTC investment. Even if you could buy at the absolute low of 0.00005 (which it isn't at), you only have the chance to double your money, but why would you want the risk to merely double your money with these HUGE whales lurking?  Better yet, if it went to 0.001, they would have 3990 worth of BTC to dump, so forth. This coin has NO future potential due to the poor distribution of the coins. There are 70 reasons (probably more) to be scared every time the price goes up. At least Ripple is governed by one organisation and not a group of lucky investors which are looking to become overnight millionaires.

They are just dumping their stashes on the highs, creating panic and a massive price drop and then buying back at a much cheaper price. Rinse and repeat. The price will never go anywhere and it has been highly manipulated from the start.

If you don't think you were played and you are still singing the 'let me line the donor's pockets with millions because they deserve it for the risk' chant, here's a scenario which probably got you into Nxt in the first place. The great price pump of late December.

Two weeks ago when that pump was happening, practically ALL of the Nxt was held internally. The developers were basically selling to themselves to artificially increase the price. When all of the volume is coming from a small group of people, who in their right mind thinks this market is not being manipulated? The bag holders know the price will go down and they are cashing out now on suckers to buy back later for cheap. Rinse and repeat. All day I have been watching large buy walls get demolished. We are talking 500k walls and so on. Those poor people are now stuck at that price point while the greedy few buy back a lot cheaper for more carnage.  

TOPIC BREAKDOWN FOR THE LAYMEN:

- The source code was a joke
- The price is crashing due to major manipulation efforts and lack of confidence
- Any 'decent' profit now will make the donors extremely wealthy
- 3/4 of Nxt is not accounted for

Disclaimer: I own 50,000+ Nxt which will soon be GONE! I want out!

We all know NXT is dead because of it's retarded distrubution. It got the award for worst distribution ever. NXT is gone, obselete..like primecoin.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 12:50:48 PM

We all know NXT is dead because of it's retarded distrubution. It got the award for worst distribution ever. NXT is gone, obselete..like primecoin.

Ain't nobody got time for Next.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Shivalein

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:08:26 PM

NXT is spread like every other coin, including BTC.
But the difference is NXT has some big innovations.
You can´t talk NXT down. You are trying but you will not succeed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: