Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eSportsMoney [ESM]: The Currency of eSports! ZERO PREMINE  (Read 10588 times)
mackcowanii (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:21:30 AM

Honestly I'm more of a DotA 2 guy. But even if this currency were as big as Bitcoin I don't know if Mr. Kim would give a shout out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 04:01:18 PM

There's a separate forum for announcements.

Can the modes please delete this?

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
mackcowanii (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 11:46:09 PM

Difficulty is incredibly low right now at 0.21!
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:16:22 AM

I don't know if that is a good think or a bad thing. I'm mining and for me it is good that not a lot of people are mining at the moment, but it is also bad as that means that nobody cares...
FranceGuy1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:36:21 AM

Wow guys let's jump on a coin that no one gives a shit about!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 12:45:38 AM

Wow guys let's jump on a coin that no one gives a shit about!

I think that you all know Star Citizen, the new game from the marker of Wing Commandor. He asked people to donate money to create his game, he only needed $21M and i don't know how much he has now, but i believe it was already more then $25M, now what i want to say is, create a really nice game linked to ESM and if the game is nice then your coin will be launched to. You have craftcoin here too, that is also used for gaming.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:23:48 AM

Any updates on the developments?
mackcowanii (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:48:29 AM

I've been talking to someone about making a Mac OS ESM client. I talked to some length with an enthusiastic individual from the forums last night and he says he will have a website that will buy Steam games with ESM within 3-4 weeks. I am also trying to find someone to setup a third pool. Another individual is working on updating the graphics, but they are pretty much finished. There were just a few very slight adjustments that I wanted before I sign off on making them the currency's new official logo/icon. Lastly, there is an exchange launching this coming week called http://coinye-exchange.com/ , and I think that we all should try to get them accept ESM. It would be nice for us to get on an official exchange before our more practical services are rolled out in the coming weeks. I think they only have an IRC channel at the moment. I specifically like this exchange because they mention they will be adding a large amount of coins, even very new coins. gl, hf!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:00:27 AM

I've been talking to someone about making a Mac OS ESM client. I talked to some length with an enthusiastic individual from the forums last night and he says he will have a website that will buy Steam games with ESM within 3-4 weeks. I am also trying to find someone to setup a third pool. Another individual is working on updating the graphics, but they are pretty much finished. There were just a few very slight adjustments that I wanted before I sign off on making them the currency's new official logo/icon. Lastly, there is an exchange launching this coming week called http://coinye-exchange.com/ , and I think that we all should try to get them accept ESM. It would be nice for us to get on an official exchange before our more practical services are rolled out in the coming weeks. I think they only have an IRC channel at the moment. I specifically like this exchange because they mention they will be adding a large amount of coins, even very new coins. gl, hf!

Yes, i know about the exchange as i'm trying to get OGC also on that exchange, sometimes i really don't understand why people are investing in shitcoins and not put their hash to this coin. A lot of coins were released and some are already dead.
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:08:01 AM

i think this is a great idea, we def need the mac client. getting on any exchange at this moment is good..we need some more miners to come join us and realize at this low difficulty it could be very profitable for them in a short amount of time. people need to remember this coin had a very fair launch, and i dont think too few people are holding a ton of coins. now is the best time to jump in Smiley
i/e their was no pre-mine, rediculous insta-mine, or a ton of rejected/orphan/issues, it was actually one of the best launches ive seen here lately
katsoo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:14:56 AM

Nice niche,  enjoying the ease of mining so far. Both solo and pool..

FROZEN:F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n
GET 60 FREE SMARTCOINS BEFORE 01/27/2014

- USDe - Best coin of 2014!

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!

microCoin [MRC]

Globe - Economically viable, Fast, Stable. Join the revolution! - Globe

UFO - COMING FROM OUTER SPACE
Pandacoin is the first coin with block reward decreasing every day! Pandacoin giveaway: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409109.0
NOBLE   9ephfLvWYcy8BPaPBuJ1TQ12AK88k5HTLu
Tips       EJ1o1tqeE9wtBK5Gn9cayrt6GkUFcjPRHE
Frozen   F8U9uNX8XQQLLtDyaTnVSQB9MbAgfAia6n
howardb

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 07:50:42 AM

You would be far better off lobbying Cryptsy, coin won't be taken seriously until it's on a mainstream exchange.
mackcowanii (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 12:31:12 AM

You would be far better off lobbying Cryptsy, coin won't be taken seriously until it's on a mainstream exchange.

I agree with you somewhat, but we have to take baby steps with this.

I didn't hype the release, I just gave it an announcement thread (which is fairly detailed) and then I started solomining until I got in talks with someone about making a pool. I think people interested in and up and coming coin can get a lot out of something like ESM.
daniobg

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:43:12 AM

I'm looking forward to this one, since all of the new coins these days are fast pump and dump shemes with a huge premine from the devs. This one has fair launch, no premine and the totalcoins number is fine for me, so basicly the thing it needs is a little marketing, giveaway later on the coming weeks and a proper site. The more people who start to mention it and mine it expecialy now when the diff is so low will realize that they are not waisting their time. I will be happy to see this coin in an exchange and watching how the price goes Smiley

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change
Solcrypto – A Future Powered By Solar Energy                  

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:46:26 AM

I'm looking forward to this one, since all of the new coins these days are fast pump and dump shemes with a huge premine from the devs. This one has fair launch, no premine and the totalcoins number is fine for me, so basicly the thing it needs is a little marketing, giveaway later on the coming weeks and a proper site. The more people who start to mention it and mine it expecialy now when the diff is so low will realize that they are not waisting their time. I will be happy to see this coin in an exchange and watching how the price goes Smiley

But are you mining this coin at the moment? I believe we only have 10 miners... look, i'm also not mining it, yes, from time to time i mine a few coins, but i'm als mining batcoin or Tips or any other coin.
daniobg

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 01:57:41 AM

Well yes I am mining it since the diff is so low Smiley I had 1mln tips or smth and when I saw how the price went down to 1 satoshi I just dumped them all and since then I'm looking for a good coin to start and I think this one got me today (since the epic 1rst and 2nd fail launches of aliencoin...). My mining speed is very low - 90khs so if this coin starts to build up and get to an exchange and etc. it can get really profitable for me right now at the current diff - 0.08 lol Wink

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 02:02:57 AM

Well yes I am mining it since the diff is so low Smiley I had 1mln tips or smth and when I saw how the price went down to 1 satoshi I just dumped them all and since then I'm looking for a good coin to start and I think this one got me today (since the epic 1rst and 2nd fail launches of aliencoin...).

Yeap, aliencoin was really bad, it would take ages and development would already dump all their coins on the market and let the coin die. Good, now i'm little split, mining batcoin and usdecoin. No ESM at the moment, but every day a few hours with 3000kh/s is more then enough, maybe i will regrat it later, i was mining NETcoin also when it was at 0.00001000 against LTC, and it hit 0.00150000 against LTC, so 150 times higher, and i got have mined 5600 pieces. That wpimd be a lot of money. 10LTC per day, day of 30... maybe it will happen with ESM too, nothing, and still nothing, and 6 months later still nothing and then flying to the moon Smiley
daniobg

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 02:10:48 AM

Well thats how it works - nothing is sure and we can never predict the market. I'm looking at this like a game or smth atm Cheesy I really wish I could afford a better GPU :/ but right now I'm stuck with what I have. One day tho my small efforts now, can turn big and take me to the moon who knows Smiley

Morticio

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:57:36 AM

nice concept, nice difficulty. i mine it for next hours.

eZKASrJh129D2ajmkFATr3wELYkdSbtFzd
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 06:08:22 AM

Still not much activity for ESM.. Even the person that created the coin stopped mining. Or is he solo mining now? I'm stuck in a pool because solo mining still don't work for me Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: