Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust you trading experience and don't panic  (Read 91964 times)
Qunetick (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:22:58 AM

I agree if you hold the right coin. Not to be panic is relative hard for newbie. Sometime your experience little bit in different condition, that's why people cannot learn from their experience instantly.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

We should trust our experience in trading even though the situations got worst, and I don't think panic selling is the solution. What will happen to your future profit if you sell it all due to you're panicked? That's why we should stay stronger and keep the faith burning so we could stand against negative speculators.

How could we trust our trading experience while we seen our coins in danger of being dead? You can't motivate a hopeless person mate while you don't know exactly what to do. I know you're just too positive enough to say keep the faith, but I don't know you can do it in real situations.
We could not prevent the speculator to say their negative ideas, because we have our free will of giving opinions based on how we analyze the trend of trading price of each and every coins in the crypto market.

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:15:14 AM

How could we trust our trading experience while we seen our coins in danger of being dead? You can't motivate a hopeless person mate while you don't know exactly what to do. I know you're just too positive enough to say keep the faith, but I don't know you can do it in real situations.

Maybe what the OP is suggesting is that we should trust the system and even though that our portfolio is down, we can't be that hopeless because we all know that it can bounce back anytime soon. If you are a experience trading, you wouldn't panic that easy and used our common sense.

We could not prevent the speculator to say their negative ideas, because we have our free will of giving opinions based on how we analyze the trend of trading price of each and every coins in the crypto market.

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but its up to us to whether believe it or just ignore those. Specially pessimism which has became the norm of the forum lately specially in this bearish trend. We should rely on our own decision by doing our homework and validating everyone's opinion regarding the price movement.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:22:10 AM

To who are you talking to? Experienced trader will know when to sell. Not expierienced trader dont have expirience to trust at. Its not so easy. Not alwais hodl is best option. Sometimes it leads to make 0 in your wallet.

Experienced trader will know when price is too cheap to sell and decide to hodl.

When you dont have expirience how would you get some if you bought once and stick to that decision praying each day hoping for it to bounce.

Start with minimum bet - 10$ - And make lots of mistakes. That's how you will get expirience to know when its best time to hodl even if price is going down. HODL IS NOT ALWAIS BEST OPTION.

After weeks of trading YOU will be the person who is buying (not even hodling)when others are panic selling making best profits.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:45:27 AM

"not selling" doesn't necessarily mean you are not panicking! in fact sometimes if you don't sell it means you are panicking. for example when you are bag holding some pump and dump altcoin and that coin is getting dumped and you don't sell, that means you are "panic holding" and that is a big mistake because it leads to a huge loss on your part because the dumpers aren't going to stop anytime soon.

it is important to pick your moments, sometimes it is best to sell and sometimes it is too late to sell and sometimes it is best to hold. you just have to figure out which action is the right thing for that time, you can't have the same solution for every situation!!!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

Panic sell is what brings big losses in trading so do not panic if the price of altcoin we hold down. Less patience is the key to success in trading.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:16:56 AM

You can trust your trading skill when you already got enough experience, if you don't have enough experience better to trade in small amount, and panic selling is the number one cause the price of the coin to slammed down, so don't listen to all of the news that you heard do the research, then decide the best step
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

Panic sell is what brings big losses in trading so do not panic if the price of altcoin we hold down. Less patience is the key to success in trading.

Every expirienced trader know that he is not 100% right all the time. 90% anfter years. 70% after weeks. 50% after days. Holding in all situation leads you to have empty wallet beacuse each mistake will be holded till 0.

Its like Herbert said.
it is important to pick your moments, sometimes it is best to sell and sometimes it is too late to sell and sometimes it is best to hold. you just have to figure out which action is the right thing for that time, you can't have the same solution for every situation!!!

But to know in what situation you are currently you need expirience. Expirience is made by making mistakes. Not by sitting on 1 possition hoping for it to bounce.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

Yeah that's true , but it is easy to say it than to act!
Of course we all have lost something on trading , till we have learned something and we still will lose something to learn more , I think the important is to don't make the same mistake twice , and the best way for it is to write down every trading and every new experience , something that i do , I got a stupidity notebook that write down my stupidities on it , it is getting full already Cheesy

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

Yes that right, panic sell when the price just correction is bad action in trading, trading knowledge is important to know that only correction or sign of reversal. When the fundamental of the coin strong and the price uptrend just follow that uptrend and dont panic sell, know detail the market cap and daily volume of that coin will help to know if the price has more possible to going up more.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

Absolutely agree with your opinion. We should not panic during this time. Because the market is now growing steadily. Do not increase too much or too much. So do not worry and keep holding

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

it's a true panic it's bad your money can run out if you trade and keep panicking. forget panic and believe me the price will go up. hold is a good option if the price drops because maybe 2 days or 1 week then the price will go up do not panic and keep hold until you get profit

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

Most of the traders are hold our investment but some new traders only sell the total investment or exchange to some other altcoins. I think few peoples are sell the complete investment so they don't survive in trading platform and these peoples are not fit the trading. But some strong believers are buying more coin they are all successfully achieve the profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Anandhi

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

it's a true panic it's bad your money can run out if you trade and keep panicking. forget panic and believe me the price will go up. hold is a good option if the price drops because maybe 2 days or 1 week then the price will go up do not panic and keep hold until you get profit

When people saw his portfolio is in the red one, to keep calm will be so hard to take. It is better to leave the market while on such condition. Otherwise, panic sell will come to us which is so hard to fight.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

You really think that 2000 cryptocurrencies are necessary? 100 is more than enough. In few years/month/weeks 1900 of them and 2000 of uncreated yet will die (propably when bitcoin will drop from 1 mil to 50k). Holding is good option in some cases.  But sentens "i hold beacuse i bought higher" is the most stupid one. Ill tell you secret. MARKET DONT KNOW WHERE YOU BOUGHT AT.

Make mistakes. Learn how to invest and trade. Invest bigger money and decide to hold or to SAVE MOVEY (not panic sell). When price is to low whait for it to recover. But do it consciously. Make your decisions. When you came to market with only 1 option. HODL. Your wallet will die with first wrongly chose coin.

Like Herbert2020 said. There is also panic holding. Witch is worst in my opinion.
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

I think everything depends on an amount of money which we are talking about. Actually it is a risk you take. For instance, I have an investment and the total amount is 10$ and I can say that I will be absolutely quiet in any situation because the amount which I can lose so small. I am sure that investors must work with such an amount which they can lose without any troubles.
Investing with a huge risk is a mistake and it need to prevent.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:27:58 PM

you have point their mate, ' which is we must believe on our experience rather than believeing on our feelings or emotions to decide what is the good idea when there's a worst situation occurs. 'cause it is for the sake of our money and future. so instead of panicking let your mind relax first then make some technical analysis again and build new strategy for it,  and always ignore those noobs and fuds that always yelling sell sell sell!  Even they don't have strong evidence .  Make your own move mate don't rely on others predictions and thoughts to prevent regrets.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

If you know the basic thing that you are doing in trading then you don't need to panic all the time, all you have to do is to trust yourself more than anything else, and you can actually trust yourself if you have a knowledge about what you are doing, just try and try start with little, take risk and the courage.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

It's easy to say 'let's stay strong', but when the price is keeping falling it is hard to stay cool head. I can suppose what is moving those people who can't hold and panicly selling their coins, they think 'at least I will have that much money than nothing'. It is OK in the case if person was just collecting coins, for example from signature campaign payments, but if you invested in bitcoin, especially on higher prices, the lose is going to be disappointing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: