Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][MULTI] Hash.so multicoin pool with easy coin switching, 40 coins!  (Read 30161 times)
hash.so (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:44:56 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 12:26:12 AM by hash.so

https://hash.so/

Point your miners at:
stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337/ Server in Germany

And you can change the coin from our web frontend! We also have direct ports to stratum servers if you prefer those

You can also use port 80 or 443 for stratum: stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:(80,443)/

Benefits of mining with us

• Highly competent staff, 10 year experience in running high availability Linux installations (mostly for the web)
  • High availability servers that we monitor. We will get SMS alerts during the night if something breaks
  • Enough capacity to handle large spikes
  • Tons of experience dealing with DoS/DDoS attacks
  • 1% fee to cover server/development costs

And the best part is our manual pool switching, using our "patented" Fast-switch 3000(tm) technology Smiley You point your miners at stratum+tcp://pool.hash.so:1337/ and then you can switch the coin you want to mine from our web page.

Mining Information

• Optimized MPOS, with shared accounts and workers, you only need to register once
  • VARDIFF, so you will see progress in your miner and in the dashboard
  • PPNLS

What I'm working on next
  • More pools, suggestions welcome! Eventually I'm going to add em all Smiley
  • More stratum servers, currently we are only in EU. I'd like to add APAC and US east/west.
  • Pool auto switching, based on different criteria. And not just profitability, because it might not make sense if you are going to hold the coins
  • Nicer pool front page (current one doesn't even list all the pools)
  • Pool switching from the mobile interface, switch mining pool while you are on the go. done!
  • and more great things, but I'm running out of time to write this Smiley

Please give us a shot, and let me know what you think (especially the pool switcher, I'm sort of proud of it), there might or might not be 0% pool fees as a reward Wink.

Current coin/pool list: (removed, I kept forgetting to update this, please check the site Smiley

Also join us in IRC #hash.so @ Freenode

Hash.so mining pools with easy coin switching! vardiff, pplns, and 0% fee (1% default donation). Come join us! Smiley
Currently we have 40 scrypt coins and adding new ones all the time.
Support/request thread here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hash.so (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:32:02 PM

Added EarthCoin.

Come over and test the pool switcher, it's super nice!

Hash.so mining pools with easy coin switching! vardiff, pplns, and 0% fee (1% default donation). Come join us! Smiley
parsona

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 05:43:50 PM

Love your pool switcher! As well as the single registration.  Keep up the great ideas!
Smellbad

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:53:40 PM

Great feature! Love your CSC pool. 
hash.so (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:27:37 PM

Great feature! Love your CSC pool. 
Love your pool switcher! As well as the single registration.  Keep up the great ideas!
Thanks, Glad you like it! Smiley

US stratum server got delayed. I wasn't impressed with the hosting providers network. If anyone knows a good provider in US (east/west/central) please let me know.

masterfred

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:40:59 AM

yes, try media temple !

Could you provide pool for my coin ?
hash.so (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:36:51 AM

yes, try media temple !

Could you provide pool for my coin ?
MT doesn't have dedicated servers, so it doesn't work. Thanks though.

Which coin would you like me to add?

hash.so (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:19:44 AM

We now have stratum server in the US, so please point your miners to:

stratum+tcp://pool-eu.hash.so:1337/
stratum+tcp://pool-us.hash.so:1337/
(Nearest one as a primary and the other as a backup) (we also have stratum ports for each coin, if you'd prefer that)

And then use our web frontend to choose which coin to mine!

I'm not 100% sure what to implement next:
What I'm working on next
  • More pools, suggestions welcome! Eventually I'm going to add em all Smiley
  • More stratum servers, currently we are only in EU, US pop is ready in a day or so. I'd like to add APAC and US east/west.
  • Pool auto switching, based on different criteria. And not just profitability, because it might not make sense if you are going to hold the coins
  • Nicer pool front page (current one doesn't even list all the pools)
  • Pool switching from the mobile interface, switch mining pool while you are on the go.

I think Pool auto switching could be kinda cool? Or maybe I should just add more coins? Something else? Smiley

parsona

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:18:32 PM

Pool autoswitching sounds good, but if you can do it without the frequent disconnects resulting from the autoswitch like the other autoswitching pools, it'd be awesome.
Pool switching from the mobile page is good too, if possible you can add the current profitability of the coins to be displayed there as well as the desktop version.

Maybe you can let the user decide on which coins can be activated/enabled on the autoswitching...   Shocked Shocked Shocked

APAC server would be great for me. 

More coins.. I don't know, not easy to gain hashrates which makes the pool attractive. 
Smellbad

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:12:48 PM

155mh/s on the CSC pool, good job!
FullLife

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:17:29 PM

I'm connected and mining using stratum+tcp://pool-us.hash.so:1337, but I'm not receiving anything for it.  No payouts are showing up on your site and my hash rate is showing up as zero.
hash.so (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:24:22 PM

Pool autoswitching sounds good, but if you can do it without the frequent disconnects resulting from the autoswitch like the other autoswitching pools, it'd be awesome.
It will not disconnect. My Fast-switch 3000(tm) technology switches to another pool very fast. Currently it resets vardiff back to minimum, because that way there is almost immediate feedback in the dashboard (your hash rate starts rising in the new pool).

Pool switching from the mobile page is good too, if possible you can add the current profitability of the coins to be displayed there as well as the desktop version.
I'll probably add the pool switching to mobile gui, mostly because it's easy. Then start working on pool autoswitcher, it's a much larger task.

Maybe you can let the user decide on which coins can be activated/enabled on the autoswitching...   Shocked Shocked Shocked
I have been thinking about it. Probably going to do something like that Smiley

APAC server would be great for me. 
Been trying to find something suitable, but haven't found anything yet. I think we will have APAC server within a month or so. Depends how things go.

More coins.. I don't know, not easy to gain hashrates which makes the pool attractive. 
I think autoswitching might make it easier to get miners to the pool..

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!

hash.so (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 08:26:47 PM

I'm connected and mining using stratum+tcp://pool-us.hash.so:1337, but I'm not receiving anything for it.  No payouts are showing up on your site and my hash rate is showing up as zero.
Hi, this is a known issue. You are mining and dashboard does show your hash-rate. But accidentally you are mining CSC: https://csc.hash.so/

You need to switch your workers to a different pool from the top left, using the drop down menu.

Sorry for the confusion, I'll fix it so that it defaults to the pool that you register from.

edit: Looks like you are an old user, so my fix wouldn't have helped.. any feedback on how I could make it more clear?

hash.so (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 10:38:11 PM

It's now possible to change coin you are mining from the mobile/tablet interface. It doesn't look great, but it works! As usual feedback welcome! Smiley

Also looking for a logo for the pool, I can pay some random coins for it (not very much tho, these servers are expensive Smiley ), please PM me with suggestions.

miter_myles

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:18:45 AM

I like the layout.. think I'll take a break from multipool for awhile.. thx

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
hash.so (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 01:08:05 PM

I like the layout.. think I'll take a break from multipool for awhile.. thx
Thanks! I'll add multipool like auto switching soon, so maybe you don't need to go back there Wink

MajikPiG

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

in doge we tryst

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:01:08 PM

This is great! I've been using multipool, but I'd like to be able to choose not to mine certain coins that I don't want to deal with in trade. I'd like to be able to switch between just 2 or 3 possible coins. I like that I can do that from your interface without having to reconfigure my workers, because many of them are headless and some of them are remote.

Stick56

Activity: 68

Hoping to see another sunrise from home!

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:20:02 PM

Love your pool switcher you have now become my go to Pool. Great Idea.
bobasaurus

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:11:56 PM

I really like the idea of your pool.  I noticed that on some coins I was the only worker in the pool... I know I'm earning shares, but finding a block will be really slow this way so I wonder if I should stick to coins with a higher pool hash rate?  Anyways, please keep up the good work on this pool Smiley
kendle

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:15:23 PM

Gonna try it this weekend.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: