Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL][MULTI] Hash.so multicoin pool with easy coin switching, 40 coins!  (Read 30174 times)
sterlingcapital

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:49:12 AM

Any update on pot coin? pool says they are working on it, it has been hours of mining and see no coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bensam123

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:35:39 AM

Hmmm... well POT says they're having backend issues, but I'd like to add I only received about 10% of the coins I should've today according to Coinwarz.
turner3d

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:47:21 AM

+1 on looking for some kind of update on the potcoin situation. Cgminer still showed as hashing during the front-end outage and I had 18mh of additional rigs rented pointed at hash.so. Auto-payouts have obviously not been working. Is there any kind of status update whatsoever? I'm really hoping I didn't flush my rental btc down the toilet.
WheresWaldo

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:06:09 PM

Any chance you are going to fix DGB payment relatively soon?

how long till you give us an ETA?
It's when you don't update people that they lose faith.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
krixzaok

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:23:59 PM

I'm trying to "CASH OUT" but I get the message "You already have one active request manual payout." Already have three days I'm hoping my Leaf's goin to the wallet and NOTHING!

Help o/
bensam123

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:43:40 PM

Yeah, I'm on NET coin now and either Coinwarz is messed up or hash is putting out 25% of the normal coins.

This is unfortunate after I made the post about being one of the few pools that doesn't skim. I don't know what's going on here, but I hope things are just slightly broken right now... Although it would be weird to be getting some coins and not all of them. Considering the spikes on NET and POT I've lost out on that's a decent chunk of money.
Echoenigma

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:46:46 PM

Potcoin recently forked guys, and I think that hash.so is not on the correct side of it. Please be aware of this.
Net hash of <1ghash is very likely incorrect.

http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/2233n1/mandatory_potcoin_wallet_update_coming_soon_for/
Beaverslayer

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:25:39 PM

I've been waiting six days now for hash.so to fix whatever is wrong on DGB so I can cash out my coins. Sent them an email and PM through here but no response, does make you wonder a lot.
bensam123

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:42:34 PM

NET and POT on Coinwarz is on bad forks apparently... POT on hash also seems to be on the wrong fork of POT.
Beaverslayer

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:34:30 PM

Well, it looks like hash-so is going to have to be renamed "Coward Karpeles" he refuses to respond to any inquiries here, on IRC or through support on his pool.

I think maybe he's pissed off his Mother and she won't let him play on the computer any longer. I suspect we'll see another pool very similar to hash.so open up here in a few days, and he'll be right back at it again until he has tons of peoples coins locked up and steals them as well.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4894

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:51:20 AM

WTF

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
WheresWaldo

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:50:32 AM

Any chance you are going to fix DGB payment relatively soon?

how long till you give us an ETA?
It's when you don't update people that they lose faith.

Will you ever let us know the ETA of this issue or should we just never use your pool again?

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
bensam123

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:45:59 AM

Welp, I'm back on doge and in 8 hours I've only received one payout...
kammando

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:15:24 AM

So what is the deal with Hash.so.   Coinwarz show DMD 30 coins per block but Hash.So still has at 1 per block. I should be bringing in around 288 coins a day yet only bringing in 6. WTH?
iru786

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:55:55 AM

Are there any other alternative to this site which offers similar functionality of switching coins from web frontend?
bensam123

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:54:36 PM

coinmine.pl (haven't tried)
poolwarz.com (by coinwarz, lacks coins and is having growing issues right now such as staying connected)
cryptovein.com

Cryptovein is a p2p pool, which sorta defeats the purpose of coin changing as it takes you a day to earn any amount of income when switching between coins. Some coins don't have anyone mining them even though the intro page shows otherwise.

It's really hard finding a pool that doesn't skim. I'm currently getting FLT off dedicatedpools and they only give you about 80% of the coins you should. Cryptovein looks pretty decent, but it's still a p2p pool. I would trust poolwarz as they're actually trying to sell a service instead of someone setting up a pool on a spare computer they have laying around and then skim off of it, but they're having issues at the moment.

It's sad hash went down this way, it was a good couple months while it lasted, but I've spent the last week there and coins are being skimmed (75% missing the last time I was on doge), the pool hasn't been updated (POT is still on the wrong fork), or shits just broken. There are a ton of guys on POT on there that will never see any of it.

I'll have to check out coinmine, but popular coins (like doge) don't have anyone mining them.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:50:25 PM

Are there any other alternative to this site which offers similar functionality of switching coins from web frontend?

you can do this with CGWatcher.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:51:18 PM

coinmine.pl (haven't tried)
poolwarz.com (by coinwarz, lacks coins and is having growing issues right now such as staying connected)
cryptovein.com

Cryptovein is a p2p pool, which sorta defeats the purpose of coin changing as it takes you a day to earn any amount of income when switching between coins. Some coins don't have anyone mining them even though the intro page shows otherwise.

It's really hard finding a pool that doesn't skim. I'm currently getting FLT off dedicatedpools and they only give you about 80% of the coins you should. Cryptovein looks pretty decent, but it's still a p2p pool. I would trust poolwarz as they're actually trying to sell a service instead of someone setting up a pool on a spare computer they have laying around and then skim off of it, but they're having issues at the moment.

It's sad hash went down this way, it was a good couple months while it lasted, but I've spent the last week there and coins are being skimmed (75% missing the last time I was on doge), the pool hasn't been updated (POT is still on the wrong fork), or shits just broken. There are a ton of guys on POT on there that will never see any of it.

I'll have to check out coinmine, but popular coins (like doge) don't have anyone mining them.

USE p2pool for doge.

bensam123

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:02:27 PM

p2pool doesn't let you switch coins with a button on the page like the other guy was asking, which is something I also want in a pool.

Setting up individual pools in CGwatcher or multiminer which is what I use takes more time... much more time, depending on how many machines you have. Having to adjust pools constantly is also timely. Finding pools all the time that don't skim when you want to switch a coin is also costly. Making sure all the pools in your clients database are up to date instead of one pool is also sometimes a very costly mistake. A pool with a switcher is much more convenient and really the future. People shouldn't be using pools that either don't have a auto-switcher or manual switcher as it's functionality that should be built into higher end pools.

Demand more from your service, you're paying for it (sometimes unwillingly).
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:27:02 AM

p2pool doesn't let you switch coins with a button on the page like the other guy was asking, which is something I also want in a pool.

Setting up individual pools in CGwatcher or multiminer which is what I use takes more time... much more time, depending on how many machines you have. Having to adjust pools constantly is also timely. Finding pools all the time that don't skim when you want to switch a coin is also costly. Making sure all the pools in your clients database are up to date instead of one pool is also sometimes a very costly mistake. A pool with a switcher is much more convenient and really the future. People shouldn't be using pools that either don't have a auto-switcher or manual switcher as it's functionality that should be built into higher end pools.

Demand more from your service, you're paying for it (sometimes unwillingly).

You could also use a local proxy for muti-systems.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: