Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:21:59 AM

We've hit the $1000.00 mark with The Water Project

I check this morning and just want to give a big special thanks to Patricia Sharpless for pushing us over the $1000.00 mark with The Water Project!

We also donated a fifth payment of 0.5 BTC worth of NOBLE yesterday, but just waiting for it to be confirmed on the other end!

http://www.noblemovement.com/noblecoin-the-water-project/

https://thewaterproject.org/community/profile/jason-curby

Congrats all, keep up the hard work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:37:35 AM

I check this morning and just want to give a big special thanks to Patricia Sharpless for pushing us over the $1000.00 mark with The Water Project!

We also donated a fifth payment of 0.5 BTC worth of NOBLE yesterday, but just waiting for it to be confirmed on the other end!

This is fantastic! I think it would be good to post a new topic with this same message to draw attention to the fact that we are actually raising real money for a real cause.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 01:40:12 AM

This is fantastic! I think it would be good to post a new topic with this same message to draw attention to the fact that we are actually raising real money for a real cause.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429673 Smiley

rustylezaz

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:50:22 AM

New Update by coinmarket.io-admin:

Investigating a possible security problem.
We cannot put the exchange back online until we are 100% certain that everything works properly.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, this may take time (working hard).

People with really large balances can request withdrawals by PMing us.

Huh
kultus

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:52:18 AM

We cannot put the exchange back online until we are 100% certain that everything works properly.

Huh

I wonder what is considered a "Really large" balance, 100,000 for people who busted their buts with 70kh ... or 1,000,000 for people who mined with 2mh ... or only those with like 10,000,000 ! "Really large" is a relative term to the person who owns the coins, I had 300,000 wonder if I'll get them back

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Blackblanco

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:04:50 AM

OH, what a boring day not being able to watch the Nobles fly back and forth.  Hope the site is back up soon. 

ZBBB, I'm SOOOO sorry but what a great attitude you have considering what happened, and how very NOBLE of you to take responsibility for your laziness!  I'm glad you shared that because I have the potential to be a bit on the lazy side as well when it comes to securing myself on the web.  Now that I have caught the crypto bug I better remedy that pronto. 

GO NOBLE!

PS:  A big thank you to the noble team.  You have been very generous with your giveaways and bonuses.  Any more exchanges possibly coming up? 

"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." - Woody Allen
 Robbed of 6700 BC, bought at 3k sat.  Donations much appreciated. BMzphiQ2NVXotkVCA7zECo5FfbAjrt368u  ZET:  ZRKFgHFhKYiyL6r1o3cU5swwvF2GBoAEjt
Camilio

Activity: 126

Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:32:07 AM

Huh

I wonder what is considered a "Really large" balance, 100,000 for people who busted their buts with 70kh ... or 1,000,000 for people who mined with 2mh ... or only those with like 10,000,000 ! "Really large" is a relative term to the person who owns the coins, I had 300,000 wonder if I'll get them back

That´s why I withdraw my Nobles or BTC immediatley after trading. Guys, there is a reason why the developers of Coinmarket wrote "Beta" on the first page. Yes, Beta. Problems were foreseeable.
And the withdrawal fee is so low that it doesn´t hurt. I don´t want to hate but I want to make a few things clear.
Bassie

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:40:25 AM

Huh

of course you will, worst case you just have to wait a little longer until the website is back up.. why does everyone always go directly into panic mode? It doesn't really state they lost anything, so I wouldn't be too worried... Last time it went down (altho that was not of a security issue) nothing was lost either... Just relax, enjoy the day and it'll be back at some point with your coins ~ (most probably Tongue)

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 05:45:13 AM

I also personally believe if they were doing the dodgy they wouldn't have hiked the fee to 0.1%, causing a fair amount of BTC to be withdrawn. 0% would have attracted a lot more to grab and run!

blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:57:52 AM

I don't think they're doing anything dodgy myself. It doesn't make sense to make an exchange that promising and then run off with "only 100BTC", if even that much. It may sound like a lot, but that's only a year's worth salary in that area (advanced computer coding/programming). I'm sure that exchange was already in development for a few months before going live, so it just doesn't add up. I wouldn't worry about it. Security holes, and hacking attempts on the other hand... that's why you shouldn't hold much on there.

Also, exchange down = lower mining difficulty now. We're down to around ~7-8 from what I remember being ~10-12 recently. So it's not all bad.  Grin
miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:40:00 AM

Yeah difficulty being lower is always nice! They market should be back up soon enough can't wait Cheesy
damnation

Activity: 98

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 07:14:23 AM

lol less than 12 hours.. and already we have portents of doom... that was quick.. relax ppl.. as the sites down there's not a lot that can be done.. i personally think they have done a bang up job so far.. and they get better every time they are out of downtime... its in beta.. and we are the testers..

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Noble:9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV
LOT: LzUoeyakB8DRoHgqMgHSWMzipW5Nr63zkg
BTC: 1EiY4FqGbbfL6VUhiVLe8Z5R7BVVyyLTmw
LTC: LaGJ2utSYG4bhQ882mJ8QkS1bq45p25vcD
cdg1941

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:22:52 AM

every exchange goes through these issues.... hell coinedup crashed a couple of times today. and they have been up for a while. not to mention a host of other issues.

in short... sit back... get a drink... maybe a smoke ( anykind you like)

and wait

and perhaps mine some more Noble

NOBLECOIN                 NobleCoin Marketplace Beta NOW LIVE!    

noblecoin: 9jgw7GbHzLQ2pRjpu7yWbP8VrShSxvG89F
Lorren

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 08:05:33 AM

First bumper sticker design out:

I currently have four designs completed (although the other three might take a while to show up on the site).  This is one, another one is white, customizable with your Noblecoin address; I have also done the same two designs with a black background.

Sorry that it took a while to come out; I've had a couple of busy days.  I can work on some t-shirts and related products tomorrow.

BitcoinLove Bitcoin products on Zazzle.
BTC:  1BaRWVFD927cfDcCfxn9vhJn2L6ZKKNSP1
eboard10

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:07:24 AM

http://www.followthecoin.com/the-secret-to-increasing-the-value-of-your-coin/

Marketing and crowdfunding seem to be key to the success of a new coin and NobleCoin is doing a great job raising the awareness by supporting charity projects and living up to its name. Let's hope this gets followed up in the cryptocurrency media.
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:09:15 AM

we really need another exchange... coinmarket.io fails with uptime and that holds down the coin in some kind of way...

btw...
 any merchandise for sale?? i want a coffee cup with noble on it  Roll Eyes
Jiyome

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:55:21 AM

First bumper sticker design out:

I currently have four designs completed (although the other three might take a while to show up on the site).  This is one, another one is white, customizable with your Noblecoin address; I have also done the same two designs with a black background.

Sorry that it took a while to come out; I've had a couple of busy days.  I can work on some t-shirts and related products tomorrow.

That's great!

Although, in my humble opinion, it would be even better with coin written in dark grey, like in :

Just an idea. But it looks good anyway. Smiley

sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:22:15 AM

^^^^ Agreed. To me the point of this coin isn't to make instant money on the front end, we need to be in this game for the marathon and not the sprint. We need Noble to mature at a sustainable rate. If we truly want to have an impact on the world, which I know I do, we have to be willing to put in the work now with the understanding that it's for long term goals. I know everyone is in coins to make money (which I am as well), but in the long run it's what the coin is work day 900, and not day 9. However, the more prosperous we make the coin in the long run, the more money the donations for charity will be worth and the more people we can truly help.

I'm going to share an embarrassing story but I hope it will demonstrate what I'm trying to say here. I, stupidly, had 4 million nobles mined (as I have been here since day 1) sitting nice and comfy on my pc, along with my stash of BTC as well as a ton of FTC. I never encrypted anything out of sheer laziness because I didn't want to have to use a password to do anything. Additionally, I used a ton of remote accesses from everywhere, work, bars, etc to get on my pc to check my miners, restart scripts, etc. That being said, I was entirely wiped out of everything a few days ago, all my wallets were reset and all of my backups and .dat files overridden, so I am back to square 1. That being said, even though my bank roll is gone, I will stay with this coin to the very end. It is not about becoming rich in reality, it is about changing the world and leaving my name on it. Being able to contribute to a coin that is sincerely NOBLE with the best of intentions is what I want to do. We all need to work together and really come together to keep the momentum going and hopefully keep our personal wants and needs at bay to make this thing successful, because what we do today will have a direct impact on everything that is here tomorrow.

That being said, this community is great and I appreciate everything every does, for profit or just for the betterment of the coin.

Thanks All.

My thoughts are with you man. Did someone steal it("hacked"), or was it complete meltdown of equipment?

This is just me thinking out loud, but it would be interesting to see a coin approach the world in a unique way. No pushing to new exchanges, just focus on the important parts (I'm not saying exchanges aren't important). Improving the community, "getting the word out", branding Noble to be perceived the way we want it to. Getting the ball rolling. With our Noble Movement I think this coin is a perfect candidate to try this, a more "noble" approach than the rest.

A "We don't care about the money, it is the project itself that is of value" - type of approach. This will brand us as more unique then we are today, our own niche.

I am looking for coins like this because I know from experience and education that long term thinking is always the best. It is more sustainable, it is safer for investors and others associated with the coin, and it takes the "get rich quick" part surrounding Cryptos out of the equation. This will be very attractive for investors providing payment solutions in the future. Now that we are listed on one exchange it is easy enough for now for people to buy Nobles. I'd love too see one coin not end up in the crowd that is screaming to get listed. Anyone with thoughts like mine?

^^I totally agree with you guys.^^

1. Let NobleCoin, as a new alt-currency in it's infancy, grow at its natural pace. The price is not important at all for a coin to be a good medium of wealth transfer.
Don't push it too quick somewhere where its potential could be easily crushed (you should know the hazards, but me, i think i'm not aware of them — multipools? whales? big gamblers?).

But meanwhile, YES, the Movement and the Network — i think here we should have no brakes at all. I think that the main activity should focus on this area, and not on polls on exchanges.
Our proper new apps, sites, services — why not? THIS will, without using any words or explanations, convince the newcomers that we are taking it seriously and with long-term plans.

2. Do you remember Satoshi's "No, don’t “bring it on”. The project needs to grow gradually"? — it was about WikiLeaks, but that's what i'm thinking about Cryptsy, Coinwarz, Coinchoose etc. right now.

3. Yes, let is be the first coin actually being beegged for a possibility to list it on someones exchange Wink I like not ending in the crowd. More: THIS (not shouting for being listed, no troll posts at all, no fights at all, being helpful and reasonable — and yes, sharing beautiful ideas) — will be something that truly distinguish our community from others at first. Then, in the future, i want to see all of them unite and merge, with maybe distinct coins, but common goals shared by whole humanity).

4. But for example https://www.coinpayments.net/? Yes, of course, i think the sooner the better, because this is for the true reason and purpose of the coin.

ZBBBB, i'm really sorry about that loss. I can imagine my feelings in such situation...

Guys, what about a whip-round? Would it be noble? Wink

This was a good read. I'm glad you answered me, I usually do not get replies to posts like this. I would like to see noble as the first coin who does not have a cryptsy thread full of the same message over and over again; "hi, pls list noble". How you are describing nr.2 is a good one, natural growth. We do not need another exchange, this is Noblecoin! I'll PM our talk to the Dev Smiley

People; take the coinmarket.io discussion to their respective thread please.
ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 11:44:44 AM

I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1!!! Some of you have paid this in fees time over time already =)

I'd also accept the equivalent in RPC =)
Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Come Join CryptoTycoons!!!

http://noblecoin.cryptotycoons.com/

.5% fees!
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!

This is one of the oldest, largest, and trusted pools for this coin =)
Come join it!!! =D
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:12:51 PM

any news from coinmarket.io? Huh

You can rent this space
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: