Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052963 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:28:54 AM

I've been messing with that bot on CoinEx a little, and it gets particularly aggressive whenever we hit a price point that would show us being especially profitable. I think it is most definitely aimed at hurting Noblecoin, not just driving the price down to buy it cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:42:25 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to The Water Project this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:52:09 AM

I've been messing with that bot on CoinEx a little, and it gets particularly aggressive whenever we hit a price point that would show us being especially profitable. I think it is most definitely aimed at hurting Noblecoin, not just driving the price down to buy it cheap.

Between that, being removed from the block explorers, DDOS attacks against our website during exposure (until we upgraded to top-notch hosting), not responding to requests for paid advertising/promoted stories in media and not being listed initially on certain exchanges to be added I wouldn't be surprised.

When our Twitter sums us up as: 'Philanthropy & eCommerce, Charity Movement & Water Project Initiatives, Bullion & Multi-Merchant Marketplace, Public Ledger & Public Developers/Community' the p&d community and anonymous players in this scene don't like us. You'd be surprised at the amount of PM's and underhanded stuff we often have to deal with on our end especially from some very close and 'apparently friendly' competition.

To be frank we're beyond that now - the marketplace with Amazon cards, Newegg deals and now bullion merchants will allow cryptocurrency users to 'cash-out' their NOBL in alternative places. External promotion like eSports sponsorships and our work so far with The Water Project is drawing new community members in outside of the regular train-hopping users of this forum. The deals will also draw in buyers/speculators/new community members when they see the benefits of using NOBL. We're one of those coins that you can actually use beyond exchange speculation so our short-term goal does not have to be exchanges in a hyped attempt to survive. The people with us now are those who want to stick around for something a little more meaningful than a clone being P&Dumped and bailed on in 2 weeks.

While I won't deny getting listed on larger exchanges (especially in China) is not doing us any favours I really can't continue to look like a fool and email them with votes, requests and costs each week with zero response. We're just going to continue to grow via the old-fashioned way of merchant adoption and global use of the coin, the rest can come if it will. Sooner or later (and some already are) people will clue on to what is going on and we'll stop getting labelled by those who haven't even looked at our website or ANN thread.

I do personally feel like we've failed in that we never got the attention or exchange listings we pushed for like the rest and for what it's worth I apologise, but I promise you we did everything in our power to get there. Everything besides paying copious amounts of BTC to get listed because frankly I would have rather used the 20BTC+ necessary to get onto Cryptsy and Mintpal on an ever-rising buy wall for our coin rather than into an already wealthy exchanges pocket.

When we begin giving details about the Noble Project, where the marketplace is going next, Australian (and ultimately global) business relationships, external investments and our long-term approach to cryptocurrency that will last as long as the internet/government allows for cryptocurrency use, sooner or later we'll be noticed and people will begin to wonder why a coin like this was never on their radar to begin with.

whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:55:44 AM

Between that, being removed from the block explorers, not responding to requests for paid advertising/promoted stories in media and not being listed initially on certain exchanges to be added I wouldn't be surprised.

When our Twitter sums us up as: 'Philanthropy & eCommerce, Charity Movement & Water Project Initiatives, Bullion & Multi-Merchant Marketplace, Public Ledger & Public Developers/Community' the p&d community and anonymous players in this scene don't like us. You'd be surprised at the amount of PM's and underhanded stuff we often have to deal with on our end especially from some very close and 'apparently friendly' competition.

To be frank we're beyond that now - the marketplace with Amazon cards, Newegg deals and now bullion merchants will allow cryptocurrency users to 'cash-out' their NOBL in alternative places. External promotion like eSports sponsorships and our work so far with The Water Project is drawing new community members in outside of the regular train-hopping users of this forum. The deals will also draw in buyers/speculators/new community members when they see the benefits of using NOBL. We're one of those coins that you can actually use beyond exchange speculation so our short-term goal does not have to be exchanges in a hyped attempt to survive. The people with us now are those who want to stick around for something a little more meaningful than a clone being P&Dumped and bailed on in 2 weeks.

While I won't deny getting listed on larger exchanges (especially in China) is not doing us any favours I really can't continue to look like a fool and email them with votes, requests and costs each week with zero response. We're just going to continue to grow via the old-fashioned way of merchant adoption and global use of the coin, the rest can come if it will. Sooner or later (and some already are) people will clue on to what is going on and we'll stop getting labelled by those who haven't even looked at our website or ANN thread.

I do personally feel like we've failed in that we never got the attention or exchange listings we pushed for like the rest and for what it's worth I apologise, but I promise you we did everything in our power to get there. Everything besides paying copious amounts of BTC to get listed because frankly I would have rather used the 20BTC+ necessary to get onto Cryptsy and Mintpal on an ever-rising buy wall for our coin rather than into an already wealthy exchanges pocket.

When we begin giving details about the Noble Project, where the marketplace is going next, Australian (and ultimately global) business relationships, external investments and our long-term approach to cryptocurrency that will last as long as the internet/government allows for cryptocurrency use, sooner or later we'll be noticed and people will begin to wonder why a coin like this was never on their radar to begin with.
Your dedication is inspiring Rofo. You're fighting the good fight, and we'll win eventually. You know you're doing something great when people are there at every turn to try and push you down.

miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:04:04 AM

Between that, being removed from the block explorers, not responding to requests for paid advertising/promoted stories in media and not being listed initially on certain exchanges to be added I wouldn't be surprised.

Your dedication is inspiring Rofo. You're fighting the good fight, and we'll win eventually. You know you're doing something great when people are there at every turn to try and push you down.

Best dev in the Altcoin market right here, better recognize.
hzloo1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:14:58 AM

9hi4ZH3MqbeDZhHiYntmjXNLkQCcprUfoe
                     thanks
Camilio

Activity: 126

Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 06:36:34 AM

I am not very active in this thread, but I have to encourage you, too. To be honest, I´m looking for the most profitable coin, too - I always look for new coins that announces themselves to make quick or/and money on the longterm but I have had never sold my Noble. Never!

When you look at the new announcements 95% of the new coins are shit.. and by shit I MEAN shit. Nothing new, shitty devs.. greedy devs, inactive devs, fail launches, ect. ect ect.... .
Especially the devs: Most of them are greedy. Rofo is one if the few good guys. I mean, if I could award the next Oscar and I had to chose between Leonardo Di Caprio and Rofo.. I would chose Rofo Cheesy
Also, the content of the threads are like "to da mooon", "dump, dump", "hodl, hodl", "we gonna be rich!", "We gonna be poah"... This thread seems to be the exactly opposite. I´ve never seen community members dicussing at such high level of niveau what is (for me) a good sign, that this coin has to... no, will survive.

and to the community. Do. Not. give. up. !

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 06:43:29 AM

On the bright side it could be some big players who see things the same way we do and is scooping us up as they can until it's time to more publicly back us with buy support. I'm always cautious but never wholly negative because you just never know - everything in this scene is an illusion and/or gamble.

Edit: Except me, I'm 100% real (well sometimes I swear less or act more professional than I feel (2 months with Noble and I've now also grown a well-groomed beard) but you know, all jokes aside.. Wink)

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 07:19:48 AM

@cryptowest will graciously be providing us with our own hosted Abe block explorer - going to be purchasing the hosting and pass the details over today so expect it in a day or two if all things go to plan. I'll be able to brand it and incorporate it into our website. Shout out and many thanks Smiley

murkster

Activity: 196

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 07:35:38 AM

@cryptowest will graciously be providing us with our own hosted Abe block explorer - going to be purchasing the hosting and pass the details over today so expect it in a day or two if all things go to plan. I'll be able to brand it and incorporate it into our website. Shout out and many thanks Smiley

What a legend,  just spotted the tweet and dived over to check if it had been picked up on. Smiley

And on a personal note, 300 khash tomorrow!  W00t!!! Am buying mining atm (personal life problems have stopped other developments not so w00t) lol.

Chin up stay noble!!

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
rosequee

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:36:38 AM

5 letter ticker?
really?
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 07:42:28 AM

January 07, 2014, 06:16:18 AM:
5 letter ticker.
really?

January 07, 2014, 06:19:24 AM:
NOBL works, that was something we intended to look at/finalise down the road. We just enjoy calling the system as a whole NOBLE.

Tongue

1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:51:20 AM

Just a quick question.
Who is actually your target audience which you would like to address with NobleCoin?

I have been reading BCT a lot and I wonder how the BCT thread is helping getting NobleCoin out to the targetted audience.
All I know is that the current market is flooded by daytraders who have no interest in legacy of a coin but have interest in the cash they can make. Also, the current miners population is scared of ASICS and are forcing their fears onto to the daytraders by demanding changes to the algo. But in fact, the ASICS are not bad, they actually contribute. Unfortunatly they also mean that those who invested in big rigs are then put on the side track (hence the fear). Also the smaller miners will no longer go for Noble as there is no profit for them but they will find other coins and can sell those to buy NobleCoin.
So as far as the NobleCoin perspective, it does not matter who mines what as long as it gets mined. And having said that, that leaves my initial question, who is the target audience of NobleCoin? Clearly it can't be daytraders and miners (right?)
murkster

Activity: 196

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 10:41:57 AM

Heres my reasons for supporting Noble

I mine, noble and others (circumstances allowing) I hold some other coins but in the majority sell to buy noble.

Im supporting noble as it is a breath of fresh air from the eternal scam pump and dumps which are such a laugh and crap coins done on a weekend.

Noble is a real alternative to controlling banksters. Im a social activist so it appeals on many levels.

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:10:15 PM

The klondike com. thinks it's important to be at the btc-convention in New York What do we think? Should Noble coin be there as well?
Should we donate coins for this purpose.?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407705.msg5685238#msg5685238
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 03:08:10 PM

Regarding the convention it would be a lot of money and time away for one of us personally to fly from Australia and pay for accommodation. I would much prefer to have had a 'representative' from the ambassador team or other trusted, interested member to go there and speak on our behalf. I've been speaking to a number of them but can't set anything in stone at the moment. I'm still on the fence as to how much investor support would be there, seems only anyone who is already involved with crypto. and has the means to get in touch and put some money down on coins/services online anyway will be there (the type of people we can already speak to and discuss the future of crypto. via Skype). I don't deny face-to-face deals and contacts would be very beneficial though, but would prefer one of the 'old guard' of ambassadors already in America be organised to go and represent us there in my stead.

ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:45:54 PM

Any need to get Noble also one of the accepted coins at https://www.altoutlet.com/alt?
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 04:25:08 PM

Any need to get Noble also one of the accepted coins at https://www.altoutlet.com/alt?

Definitely - I'll get in touch and sort something out.

CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 04:47:32 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to The Water Project this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:49:14 PM

validerrorpool is down?
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: