Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:47:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052989 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 07:01:52 PM

someone just sent me 5k NOBLE

whoever sent that to me... thank you

i don't know what else to say, other than it's a bit of a surprise
i'm not quite sure what is was for but
thank you very much.

Maybe from the reddit giveaways?
whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:22:22 AM

It looks like the Cryptoid difficulty chart is stuck on 2.99 instead of the actual difficulty.

hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:33:03 AM

So just gonna throw this out, the price of BTC is going up (in terms of a trend), so the price of a lot of alternative crypto-currencies will follow suit. This will include NOBL. The trick is making NOBL stabilize at a higher peg. I think the great development that continues between Rofo and his team will do a great job of creating that stability.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 03:40:13 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 04:08:41 AM by Rofo

I thought now might be a good time to show some more services in the works for NobleCoin in the coming month while we wait for the Gold/Silver to be finalised on our end for the marketplace.

Noble Steps (Crypto Kickstarter) – Coming April/May

What is this aspect of the Noble Movement?
Think of it as a gateway where all NOBL charities and initiatives can share information and accept donations directly with 0% listing and transfer fees.

What is a Noble Step?
A step is simply a campaign that an individual, charity or organization can create and manage to raise funds. Steps are managed and displayed on our website and work very similar to Kickstarter campaigns. They can be started by anyone, and once checked off and approved, appear on the website for everyone to get involved. Some steps are linked to a particular charity that accepts NOBL and are ongoing. Some only last to a set date and a goal similar to a Kickstarter campaign.

Do you hold on to the donations?
No - that's a burden we don't want to bear, it also makes us a target for the regular finger-pointing. All donation addresses listed belong to the respective charity or initiative. Donations are made directly to them. There is an exception or two where we manage wallets for certain charities and send them the amount at set periods, but that will be made very clear next to the donation address.

What’s to stop charities dumping to fiat, reducing the value of my NOBL?
Nothing. But think of it this way: cryptocurrency allows us to make donations and transfer money instantly at near zero cost. There are other fundraising platforms out there that take anywhere between 2% and 9% of donations as fees. So this is what we do: share cryptocurrencies and NOBL with your friends and families. Tell them what they mean when it comes to reducing the role of ‘middle-men’ and reducing transfer and administration fees to near zero. Inform people; make them want to buy and use NOBL (or any cryptocurrency for that matter) because of the inherent strengths of the technology. Start your own fundraiser and ask people you know to donate in NOBL. Help make NOBL more than merely a speculative cryptocurrency used only for BTC exchange. Work for it, increase usage and demand; the increase in value naturally follows.

We have become a well-known cryptocurrency because of our charitable initiatives as well as our marketplace, let's keep the two growing together.

Features of Steps:
- All charities accepting NOBL will have a page set up automatically and indefinitely for them, showing their own personal NOBL address and current amount raised
- We take 0% in fees/charges unlike some fiat alternatives out there
- NOBL address shown publicly for manual payments
- Funds are kept after donation even if a defined goal is not reached
- Allows anyone (providing confirmation) to start and manage their own free Step to fund local charities & initiatives
- When donating, enter a transaction message in the NobleCoin wallet to have it ‘engraved’ to that Step forever

Future:
- In discussion with multiple payment gateways about integration
- In-house testing of custom/simple payment gateways
- Automated thank you and reward systems

My Noble Act - Coming April?

What is My Noble Act?

My Noble Act is a website developed by our community member a3tje_ which promotes and encourages the sharing and doing of good deeds. It will work alongside The Movement & Steps and encourage people of all ages to publish and share something good that they are proud of achieving. Not purely restricted to NOBL or cryptocurrency, a3tje_ hopes it inspires others to do their good deed for the day.

A3tje_ has been very busy working on this site in the background, and it’s on us a little to help flesh it out with some ideas and acts!

AustinGlobal

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:27:28 AM

@jamieb81: We were down for a bit last night. We have made a number of performance improvements and tweaks to the site. Hope to see you all trading Noble at AGX!

-Austin Global Team

anyone knows what happened to AGX.io ?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:34:19 AM

So just gonna throw this out, the price of BTC is going up (in terms of a trend), so the price of a lot of alternative crypto-currencies will follow suit. This will include NOBL. The trick is making NOBL stabilize at a higher peg. I think the great development that continues between Rofo and his team will do a great job of creating that stability.

Every time I check the prices I'm amazed on how underrated this coin is.
I'm not looking into a massive pump for it out of the blue and i'm more that happy with a linear growth but still , the coin is behind a full pack of junk coins with no reason.

People are weird sometimes.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
whylieaboutcake

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:36:49 AM

Woah! This Noble Steps thing sounds amazing! Rofo, every damn day you make me proud to be a part of this movement. Thank you for your dedication.

jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 05:00:10 AM

gorgonzola try entering 67.182.29.255:62785 this one is currently active for me, then type getpeerinfo
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 06:57:17 AM

LOL  Tongue

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:18:28 AM

Amazing news yet again Rofo!

Yet another feature that will distinguish Noble from the rest of the pack Smiley
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:19:25 AM

I'm not looking into a massive pump for it out of the blue and i'm more that happy with a linear growth but still , the coin is behind a full pack of junk coins with no reason.

I know man, I know.

I think the main problem at the start was the honesty. My theory is that a few of the big players with interests in competing coins didn't like the transparency and therefore blocked attempts to get on certain exchanges and services, along with the stigmatism that has been given (but didn't exist at launch) to coins with a premine.

Things seem to be looking up for us recently though, I guess mostly due to still being around and still sticking to our principles even after they have repeatedly been challenged.

Anyway, I know I am here for the long run, and I think there are some great members of the community who feel the same.
Uponnothing

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:38:00 AM

Although the value of the coin is though there is huge buy support on Poloniex at the moment - you could happily sell over 40m Noble in one go right now.

Someone is buying up a lot of coins, people are starting to take notice of the potential of this coin - and Rofo's latest announcement shows once again that things are always happening to push it forward.
james6546

Activity: 691

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:47:11 AM

Need to get ontop of voting again, cryptoMETH has passed us....

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
voephilis

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:41:27 AM

Need to get ontop of voting again, cryptoMETH has passed us....

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

voting there let me feel like don quijote in his fights against the windmills!
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5030

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:24:42 PM

We really need a P2pool.

IS the bounty not high enough or have we just not got the word out?

I'm done with pools and until we get P2pool I'm mining other coins.

Also a USB image like this would be nice.

http://www.blackcoincard.com/

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 12:35:54 PM

P2Pool for NOBL works differently because of the transaction messages in the blockchain. Seems nobody wants to customise their code or site to accommodate the extra variable, but there would be no harm in reaching out again.

In regards to the BC card, doesn't it require a card reader on a Windows PC to use? I fail to see the value of that over a simple secure USB stick? Their thread is also full of supporters excited about using it at retailers because they think it's a credit card? Am I missing something important here?

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:45:33 PM

I know man, I know.

I think the main problem at the start was the honesty. My theory is that a few of the big players with interests in competing coins didn't like the transparency and therefore blocked attempts to get on certain exchanges and services, along with the stigmatism that has been given (but didn't exist at launch) to coins with a premine.

Things seem to be looking up for us recently though, I guess mostly due to still being around and still sticking to our principles even after they have repeatedly been challenged.

Anyway, I know I am here for the long run, and I think there are some great members of the community who feel the same.

I think the best strategy is going back to the golden age in BTC
When people didn't really cared about the price , made fun of it going 1 cents or two cents up and down and were a lot more interested on the development and mass awareness.

So my take would be to ignore exchanges and focus on the coin and it's projects.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:14:58 PM

Been out of the loop for a while, the price of BTC was getting depressing so I figured I'd take a break from cryptos for a couple of weeks Wink but its always good to come back to noble and see Rofo and the team pushing on full steam ahead. The fact that the majority of other coins released around the same time as or before noble have fallen to the wayside yet nobles still going toe to toe with the new releases says a lot about the coin and community in my books, keep up the great work guys Cheesy

LOL  Tongue

Where can I get one! LOL I know a lot of people that'd get a chuckle from seeing that Smiley
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:08:09 PM

made me laugh  Grin
a3tje

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:42:47 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 03:15:02 PM by a3tje

I thought now might be a good time to show some more services in the works for NobleCoin in the coming month while we wait for the Gold/Silver to be finalised on our end for the marketplace.

Noble Steps (Crypto Kickstarter) – Coming April/May

My Noble Act - Coming April?

What is My Noble Act?

My Noble Act is a website developed by our community member a3tje_ which promotes and encourages the sharing and doing of good deeds. It will work alongside The Movement & Steps and encourage people of all ages to publish and share something good that they are proud of achieving. Not purely restricted to NOBL or cryptocurrency, a3tje_ hopes it inspires others to do their good deed for the day.

A3tje_ has been very busy working on this site in the background, and it’s on us a little to help flesh it out with some ideas and acts!

Wanted to release some additional information about the www.mynobleact.com website.

The site in the last stage of release, I am looking for you to help me getting the site filled / tested Cheesy

The site is created to promote Noble Acts / Noble Deeds, from a charity / an individual or a group. Any Noble Act / Noble deed can be posted at the site under the category(I am Noble), allowing you to inspire others and also giving them the possibility to donate some NobleCoins. Besides this you can also post Noble Acts for the future under the category(I think Noble) and ask other to join or to donate!

As a NobleAct from the NobleCoin development (thanks Rofo) , I can announce that ANY legit post on the site will be rewarded with 5000 NobleCoins! The reward will be transferred to the NobleCoin Address in the post.

Become really Noble now, and use the steps below:
- visit www.mynobleact.com
- register yourself
- post your own Noble Act
- walk around with a BIG smile and be proud of your contribution to the community!
- optionally you can write me a message with feedback about the site Cheesy

Please note that posts needs to be validated (by moderator / administrator) before they become visible, thank you for your being patient

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: