Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TN5

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:22:03 PM

Now what has crapsy got to say about Noble.

It's about time they added Noble too.

Big Vern is crying blood when he sees Noble's volume @ poloniex and now also in mintpal. Finally justice for this coin.

Noblecoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:23:48 PM

Well done Lads for getting on Mintpal.

Grin
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 11:05:56 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2014, 11:19:14 PM by Rofo

I told the guys I didn't know whether I'd be happy to wake up to Mintpal or sad to miss the addition. Obviously people have ridden the waves the last few days to profit from the Mintpal addition but it's nice to see us a lot higher. A lot of new faces have checked us out and Mintpal gives us a more secure and immediate exchange to continue building. I'm still betting on AGX.io being big in the future and am hoping they keep getting attention.

I'll be giving a fairly solid rundown of where we want to go with the hard fork, as well as wallet upgrade details today to answer a lot of questions we're getting about people wanting to be sure of the 'future' of NOBL. The .PDF we put out is a good start though but we will solidify it here and ask any questions Smiley

http://www.noblemovement.com/downloads/TheStateofAlternativeCryptocurrency-D1.pdf

Happy Easter!

YourMine.org

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 11:22:28 PM

There has been a big increase in the noble coin # rate the last 24 hours, if your going to start mining now please do not use a multipool, this is a great coin and deserves to treated as such.
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2014, 11:25:01 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com - Updated Pool Interface

Come mine while making a difference.  66.291 MH/s

All donations raised during the month of April will go to The Water Project.

February Donations to the BitGive Foundation: 42,964 NOBL

March Donations to The Water Project: 20,456 NOBL
(Waiting on them to add BTC Donation option to our Campaign Page at https://thewaterproject.org/community/profile/charityminingpools so that we can transfer the donations, request has been made)

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 11:40:27 PM

We don't need cryptsy.

I ask Rofo and other devs to send a letter to cryptsy withdrawing any intent on being listed there for the immediate future.
mad4coins

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:02:46 AM

Can someone explain to me why our difficulty is at 21.something and I am able to mine 31K with my machine, and the difficulty for doge is 941 and I can mine 34k coins, and there coins is worth more than ours, I just don't understand the difference in the difficulty.  don't get me wrong I have stayed faithful for 45 straight days, I just need help explaining thes numbers.

mike
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 12:06:46 AM

Can someone explain to me why our difficulty is at 21.something and I am able to mine 31K with my machine, and the difficulty for doge is 941 and I can mine 34k coins, and there coins is worth more than ours, I just don't understand the difference in the difficulty.  don't get me wrong I have stayed faithful for 45 straight days, I just need help explaining thes numbers.

mike

Probably because it often goes down and settles at difficulty 11/12. It's been going up and down as one or more multipools hit us and move off since our retarget makes us too unprofitable for them.

mad4coins

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:11:38 AM

Thanks ROFO,

by the way, I just wanted to tell you directly, thanks for all the hard work, it is nice to see you and the rest of us rewarded for the working hard and keeping the faith.

I feel that the wide swing and sell off is just from all the day/short traders, the price should go back up once all the profit taking is done, it will be sad for them thinking the price will go back down, and they miss there re-entry. I look forward to the future of this coin.....once again great job fighting the criticism.

mike
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 12:22:01 AM

This coin has a lot of hard work. I been following the proyect since de beginning and i know than Rofo and the other devs put a lot of work in this movement.

Same for me.

I'm pretty new in the crypto sphere but Noble was the first one I followed with interest

And me Smiley

Have been following crypto for a while, but Noble is the first coin I have followed since the beginning.

Same. Noble is one of few coins that impressed me with their sheer dedication. How many other alt coins can you buy gold, silver, and amazon gift cards with?

Altoutlet will soon add NOBL as well - enabling you to buy electronics and gadgets with your NOBL cryptocurrency. This level of adoption and market integration is practically unheard of in the altcoin scene. Not to mention public profiles of devs who have stuck with this coin since it began and faced numerous trials and difficulties.

Will to act is everything. In the mean time, I plan on purchasing some gold and silver with NOBL. I also hear of european, chinese, and russian folks taking notice of the extensive marketplace that NOBL established. It has already begun to see massive new influx of shoppers.

Mintpal, possibly cryptsy, pending I think. More techincal upgrades to come.

You forgot Newegg and steam as well and the discount price to boot!

GREAT NEWS

Guess I need to make an account there now. Smiley

How about using a real, legit pool that is here since day 1 of noble ?

nobl.poolerino.com - 0% fee plus 10% off at noble shop as our miner.

I can guarantee this is the most dependable Noble Pool. Except the security is a serious PITA!!!!!  Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue

I told the guys I didn't know whether I'd be happy to wake up to Mintpal or sad to miss the addition. Obviously people have ridden the waves the last few days to profit from the Mintpal addition but it's nice to see us a lot higher. A lot of new faces have checked us out and Mintpal gives us a more secure and immediate exchange to continue building. I'm still betting on AGX.io being big in the future and am hoping they keep getting attention.

I'll be giving a fairly solid rundown of where we want to go with the hard fork, as well as wallet upgrade details today to answer a lot of questions we're getting about people wanting to be sure of the 'future' of NOBL. The .PDF we put out is a good start though but we will solidify it here and ask any questions Smiley

http://www.noblemovement.com/downloads/TheStateofAlternativeCryptocurrency-D1.pdf

Happy Easter!

Obviously if nothing Else EVERYONE should be buying at AGX with the bonus there. Someone needs to setup a sell bot there. Hint

We don't need cryptsy.

I ask Rofo and other devs to send a letter to cryptsy withdrawing any intent on being listed there for the immediate future.

HERE HERE!!! Fuck Craptsy we don't need that and especially not all at once. maybe in a few months. This coin still has alot of growth ahead of it.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
lacrossewacker

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:11:06 AM

Not aligned with Noblemovement in any way, but I think there needs to be a promo video like this....

VERY ambitious, but very impactful.

http://higherperspective.com/2014/04/watch-zambian-children-getting-clean-water-first-time-reaction-will-humble.html
AustinGlobal

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 02:53:37 AM

@Rofo- Thank you very much for your support and congratulations on your continued success. We are very excited for the Noble community.

@Hueristic- We are going to launching a Market Data API as well as a Trading API in the next few days. Anyone who is interested in automated trading on AGX please PM me or submit a ticket on AGX.io.

A friendly reminder, 5% bonus on all purchases of NOBLE for the next two days.

Just a quick note: As many people have learned, putting in Noble and BTC in and buying/selling with yourself will not give the 5% bonus. Undecided

-The Austin Global Team
AGX.io
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:36:40 AM

Please also allow me to share a conversation I had recently in mIRC, I don't think he'll mind. This is the type of places the coins have been going. I could be BSing and a very smooth talker/manipulator, but I do keep trying to prove myself and keep things here real.

The attention also pushes forward covering pool and exchange scams, and checking them off as best we can and keeping long-term supporters happy. That conversation goes for another 4 pages. It's generally what we work on in the background when we aren't working on the site/merchant services.

Edit: With Coinex, I've actually been trying to get in touch with them for a list of NOBL wallets and them sending all withdrawals back to us in the future (if it happens) so we can cover the losses in the meantime.

Hi Rofo,

Congratulations getting listed at mintpal. At the end quality will Always win the battle!
I have a couple different issues.

It would be very nice when you find a way to contact coinex. Since 20 days I also have a withdrawel that didn't arrive at my wallet.
"122689998 20 days ago Withdrawal | 3797198.8 NOBL ".

This morning I send some emails to;  

https://bleutrade.com/exchange
https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/
www.itradebtc.com

Maybe they are interested in adding Noble. Two weeks ago, I got a confirmation from www.litepaid.com that they would add Noble+banner. I just checked and it wasn't there. So, I am going to ask them about it right now.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 06:50:49 AM

It would be very nice when you find a way to contact coinex. Since 20 days I also have a withdrawel that didn't arrive at my wallet.

www.itradebtc.com

Maybe they are interested in adding Noble. Two weeks ago, I got a confirmation from www.litepaid.com that they would add Noble+banner. I just checked and it wasn't there. So, I am going to ask them about it right now.

No worries. I'm going to have to put it out there: we've got at least 25 million NOBL hung up on Coinex that I know of. I want to cover this because our CoinMarket action and now doing the same for CoinEX is what has set us apart. I've got a few concerns though:

1. I'm going to have to do it say weekly at 10 million total spread over a few days, to follow our rule of not flooding the market.
2. It's going to have to be done with everyone here alert and happy for it to be done. Unloading a certain amount right now means breaking into a new wallet over the next few weeks, even two over that time with other commitments. It's also when our price is higher and we don't want to start putting downward pressure on it or raise any 'red flags'.
3. With us now on Mintpal and AGX I'd always advise using them and never store large amounts and play it safe. We can't cover another large-scale loss like this and we've learnt our lessons.
4. Following this and because of the growing concern again over the reserve wallets, I'll break the current wallet down to 10 million NOBL so that no more than that is ever 'un-accounted' for (an easier amount to swallow over 30 million).

What are everyone's thoughts on this? I'd like to make sure the majority are aware of this and they have given their approval. We never had to cover too much CoinMarket loss after all the detective work, but CoinEX will be a different issue. I'll try touching base one last time. Should we go ahead one final time now that we're on all the exchanges to show that NOBL can cover their community for their own little MtGox?

Following this we will still have 100million+ in reserves, we've 'proven' ourselves and gotten onto the larger exchanges. I also have gotten to know personally a number of the people who have lost large amounts, and they 'invested' big, helping drive the price up in January, and won't be cashing out huge amounts to make NOBL suffer any time soon.

CryptAxe

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 07:01:29 AM

This is seriously great  Grin finally on mint pal I have clicked that button so many times and finally noble is. Listed  Cheesy

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 07:06:44 AM

No worries. I'm going to have to put it out there: we've got at least 25 million NOBL hung up on Coinex that I know of. I want to cover this because our CoinMarket action and now doing the same for CoinEX is what has set us apart. I've got a few concerns though:

1. I'm going to have to do it say weekly at 10 million total spread over a few days, to follow our rule of not flooding the market.
2. It's going to have to be done with everyone here alert and happy for it to be done. Unloading a certain amount right now means breaking into a new wallet over the next few weeks, even two over that time with other commitments. It's also when our price is higher and we don't want to start putting downward pressure on it or raise any 'red flags'.
3. With us now on Mintpal and AGX I'd always advise using them and never store large amounts and play it safe. We can't cover another large-scale loss like this and we've learnt our lessons.
4. Following this and because of the growing concern again over the reserve wallets, I'll break the current wallet down to 10 million NOBL so that no more than that is ever 'un-accounted' for (an easier amount to swallow over 30 million).

What are everyone's thoughts on this? I'd like to make sure the majority are aware of this and they have given their approval. We never had to cover too much CoinMarket loss after all the detective work, but CoinEX will be a different issue. I'll try touching base one last time. Should we go ahead one final time now that we're on all the exchanges to show that NOBL can cover their community for their own little MtGox?

Following this we will still have 100million+ in reserves, we've 'proven' ourselves and gotten onto the larger exchanges. I also have gotten to know personally a number of the people who have lost large amounts, and they 'invested' big, helping drive the price up in January, and won't be cashing out huge amounts to make NOBL suffer any time soon.

1. solid strategy, this should keep everyone happy and keep the price stable in case people wanted to dump when they got their coins back
2. I'm happy with it, better get it out of the way now Smiley
3. I'm keeping most of my NOBL in my Heartbleed-patched wallet (roughly 880k, buying up some more on MintPal and sending half of the funds voer to my wallet in a bit)
4. so the 20 mill that will be removed from the reserve wallets will be used to cover people's losses on CoinEx, etc, I take? Or where will everything go?

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 07:07:43 AM

For #4 I meant rather than have one 'current' wallet of 30 million, I'll only have it at 10 million so that there's less lost in limbo and causing concern.

ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:13:18 AM

www.itradebtc.com

Following this we will still have 100million+ in reserves, we've 'proven' ourselves and gotten onto the larger exchanges. I also have gotten to know personally a number of the people who have lost large amounts, and they 'invested' big, helping drive the price up earlier, and won't be cashing out huge amounts to make NOBL suffer any time soon.

Hi Rofo,

Thanks for the quick and detailed reply.

Actually I have been a bit disappointed about the whole profit taking we saw the last 10 hours. First of all, I geuss you know, I am really happy the way you run Noble. But also for me some profit taking is a must once in a while. Yesterday, I moved a part of my coins from my wallets to poloniex and mintpal. I was ready to sell some between 200 and 300 sat, seeing that range as fair value for the moment. But just like any other coin there are always people that like to take a quick profit. Not profit taking for me though at these prices. I am going to change my plans. Just what I did for 6 weeks ( buying between 15 and 20 sat) I am going to do again now. I will start with a nice buywall at poloniex at 58 sat. Maybe we can get some speculators out of the game and get more coins into hands of longterm investors.
For the rest of the day I am going to train and play golf with my coach and I am really curious what happened when I will be back here in 8 hours.
Today, I am going to discuss with my golfpro, how much I am going to pay him for the golflessons for this year. I am going to offer him a payment halve in Noblecoin and halve in Blackcoin. These two coins are in my opinion longterm winners.
miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:36:39 AM

www.itradebtc.com

Following this we will still have 100million+ in reserves, we've 'proven' ourselves and gotten onto the larger exchanges. I also have gotten to know personally a number of the people who have lost large amounts, and they 'invested' big, helping drive the price up earlier, and won't be cashing out huge amounts to make NOBL suffer any time soon.

Hi Rofo,

Thanks for the quick and detailed reply.

Actually I have been a bit disappointed about the whole profit taking we saw the last 10 hours. First of all, I geuss you know, I am really happy the way you run Noble. But also for me some profit taking is a must once in a while. Yesterday, I moved a part of my coins from my wallets to poloniex and mintpal. I was ready to sell some between 200 and 300 sat, seeing that range as fair value for the moment. But just like any other coin there are always people that like to take a quick profit. Not profit taking for me though at these prices. I am going to change my plans. Just what I did for 6 weeks ( buying between 15 and 20 sat) I am going to do again now. I will start with a nice buywall at poloniex at 58 sat. Maybe we can get some speculators out of the game and get more coins into hands of longterm investors.
For the rest of the day I am going to train and play golf with my coach and I am really curious what happened when I will be back here in 8 hours.
Today, I am going to discuss with my golfpro, how much I am going to pay him for the golflessons for this year. I am going to offer him a payment halve in Noblecoin and halve in Blackcoin. These two coins are in my opinion longterm winners.

Amazing Development team and Founder and an even more amazing community. You guys never cease to amaze me. That's real support ontopicplease. Thanks.
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:39:22 AM

+1

That's what makes NOBLE a solid coin!

Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: