Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
spofas

Activity: 261
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:44:15 PM

Someone just randomly bought everything till 81 satotshi on mintpal and then instantly dropped back to 30 satoshi. Oh well.

Regecide

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:50:54 PM

Someone just randomly bought everything till 81 satotshi on mintpal and then instantly dropped back to 30 satoshi. Oh well.

It was a twitter pump and dump group, that got dumped on.
spofas

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:39:50 PM

Whatever it was, was nice. Sold some and ended up buying the double.

Rawdawg-

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:51:50 PM

Hey guys! Mywl.lt is proud to be offering you guys the chance to have Noblecoin added to your community.

What is Mywl.lt?

Mywl.lt has been the official, secure online wallet for Digitalcoin, Argentum, and Securecoin for the past 6 months. 0 security issues and 100% up-time have made us stand out from the crowd.

Other web wallets offer similar services, but don't be fooled into depositing your coins to a site that can't be trusted!

We require 2 Factor Authentication for all logins, and email confirmation to create an account. This means that you can still remain anonymous, but have a wonderfully secure online wallet where you can have access to your coins from anywhere you have internet!

You can see our security explanation here: Mywl.lt/security

Want to send coins to a friend? With Mywl.lt you can send funds to any other user using just their account name!

Each users account gets 5 votes every 12 hours, and guests can vote once every 12 hours. Alternatively you can buy votes by donating at a rate of 0.0002 BTC per vote.

So come on over to Mywl.lt/voting and vote for Noblecoin today!

Less than 7 days till the first coin is chosen!
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 4926

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:02:05 PM

Tried to fill all the gaps in on AGX and accidentally filled all my own orders LOL.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:03:18 PM

Link to the twitter account?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
spofas

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 09:05:41 PM

I'm also curious, but I don't think we should be adversting these pump and dump groups. Especially in the NOBL thread.

kresu

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:15:16 PM

I think I know... I can tell you on IRC.
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 09:33:07 PM

I think I know... I can tell you on IRC.

SOFAB
I had mine priced at 82 <_<'
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:49:02 PM

I'm also curious, but I don't think we should be adversting these pump and dump groups. Especially in the NOBL thread.

Thats why God created PM's! Cheesy

james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:23:56 PM

Aww, now I want to know what is going on too!
kresu

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 11:15:46 PM

Aww, now I want to know what is going on too!

Come on, it's easy, search for "nobl" "pump" on Twitter... Wink
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:28:38 AM

People should never try to pump and dump an honest coin. I think most people who followed that guy on twitter (the guy unwisely chose noble for a 1 minute pump) lost out a lot.

kresu

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:37:46 AM

People should never try to pump and dump an honest coin. I think most people who followed that guy on twitter (the guy unwisely chose noble for a 1 minute pump) lost out a lot.

Yeah, the comments are quite obvious — the only person profitting was the originator of the pump.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:53:06 AM

A couple of days ago, I made a remark about NobleCoin and organization-structure. I found out there was a lot more structure than I thought, but we were missing a person that did some active communicating with all forummembers. The last two days not much changed, but I understand we don't have enough news to post a couple of times a day.

I was thinking about the right way to be real succesfull in life and business. The magic word here is FOCUS. All succesfull people and companies have one thing in common and that is focus. So what should be the focus for NobleCoin? As far as I can see the ultimate goal is getting NobleCoin worldwide accepted. Getting accepted everywhere will built a bigger community and surge for NobleCoins will follow.

So, in my opinion our main focus is, contacting merchants and the results will be used in our subgoal ( building a bigger community).

I would like to suggest we start 2 departments. A group of people that contact all different merchants on a daily basis, asking for adding NobleCoin as a payment option. Second, we start a socialmedia department. I am thinking of a guy who makes the messages for twitter and facebook that are retweeted etc.. by all communitymembers.

I myself, keep searching for online shops were I would like to buy something. Shops that accept btc or other altcoin except NobleCoin. Just tell them you want to buy some item, but you only have NobleCoins. Whenever they add NobleCoin post it here and the socialmedia department can do their job.

So for the SocialMedia department we need a volunteer who composes the tweets etc. and we need a big group who retweets.
murkster

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 09:56:35 AM

Its quite sad that people don't just google pump and dump??

Killing the crypto market one cut at a time. Sad

Im upto my balls in NobleCoin and want to go places with it but it feels as though it will all go down the pan with all this shite (Whitecoin copy and paste etc) going on. Sad

Only way to get on is be bent... Sad

~NOBLE: 9nob1eN1GAte3sbZsfPDkw74JDxT2hbXRo ~
james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:00:27 AM

A couple of days ago, I made a remark about NobleCoin and organization-structure. I found out there was a lot more structure than I thought, but we were missing a person that did some active communicating with all forummembers. The last two days not much changed, but I understand we don't have enough news to post a couple of times a day.

I was thinking about the right way to be real succesfull in life and business. The magic word here is FOCUS. All succesfull people and companies have one thing in common and that is focus. So what should be the focus for NobleCoin? As far as I can see the ultimate goal is getting NobleCoin worldwide accepted. Getting accepted everywhere will built a bigger community and surge for NobleCoins will follow.

So, in my opinion our main focus is, contacting merchants and the results will be used in our subgoal ( building a bigger community).

I would like to suggest we start 2 departments. A group of people that contact all different merchants on a daily basis, asking for adding NobleCoin as a payment option. Second, we start a socialmedia department. I am thinking of a guy who makes the messages for twitter and facebook that are retweeted etc.. by all communitymembers.

I myself, keep searching for online shops were I would like to buy something. Shops that accept btc or other altcoin except NobleCoin. Just tell them you want to buy some item, but you only have NobleCoins. Whenever they add NobleCoin post it here and the socialmedia department can do their job.

So for the SocialMedia department we need a volunteer who composes the tweets etc. and we need a big group who retweets.

I think MiKnutty is the Social Media guy for Noble isn't he?
kresu

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:21:34 AM

Regarding departments, maybe the core team will say something Wink
Regarding FOCUS, I agree that the main goal should be world acceptance. If so, the key is usability — to show the "real world" that this is really functioning.
So, while searching for merchants is very important, I think that also fundraising could be part of our focus. And I think that coming Noble Steps can be a very big step for our community — it can show something to the "outside world", to the people not involved in crypto.

I have an idea to look for local organizations (I have found some already) and to run a small Step (a fundraising event) with them.
After it finishes, we document the success (interview with photos, with NobleCoin banner and date etc.).
We should not underestimate the medial power of such event — it can be mentioned in local press (yes, paper edition), and local press is very good press, very attractive in marketing terms — we can show the pictures of the printed edition to the rest of the world. This will create more connections between crypto- and real-world.

Just imagine — NobleCoin allowed to collect amount X of some foreign currency in some country to achieve some goal, a goal important for that foreign local community in that moment. It can show that thanks to a cryptocurrencies, the "local" can cooperate with the "global" — and it would be a living example of the perfect usage case.

What do you think?
Feel free to comment my ideas and feature requests regarding Noble Steps:
http://www.reddit.com/r/NobleCoin/comments/240js1/steps_a_crypto_kickstarter_is_only_a_few_days/
Also, think about other features you would like to see.

I really think that Noble Steps can be huuuge and attract A LOT of new people.
Maybe we should all prepare and do something to make its going live even bigger?

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:37:22 AM

Regarding FOCUS, I agree that the main goal should be world acceptance. If so, the key is usability — to show the "real world" that this is really functioning.
So, while searching for merchants is very important, I think that also fundraising could be part of our focus. And I think that coming Noble Steps can be a very big step for our community — it can show something to the "outside world", to the people not involved in crypto.

I have an idea to look for local organizations (I have found some already) and to run a small Step (a fundraising event) with them.
After it finishes, we document the success (interview with photos, with NobleCoin banner and date etc.).
We should not underestimate the medial power of such event — it can be mentioned in local press (yes, paper edition), and local press is very good press, very attractive in marketing terms — we can show the pictures of the printed edition to the rest of the world. This will create more connections between crypto- and real-world.

Just imagine — NobleCoin allowed to collect amount X of some foreign currency in some country to achieve some goal, a goal important for that foreign local community in that moment. It can show that thanks to a cryptocurrencies, the "local" can cooperate with the "global" — and it would be a living example of the perfect usage case.

What do you think?
http://www.reddit.com/r/NobleCoin/comments/240js1/steps_a_crypto_kickstarter_is_only_a_few_days/

Maybe we should all prepare and do something to make its going live even bigger?

I really like the local steps idea! it can be small amounts: 100-500 euros depending on the goal. (eg some new equipment for an animal shelter)

and I agree with the local press. if it happens more than once, it can even reach national press for that country.

ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 10:50:27 AM

What do you think?

100% agree ( short comment, I know, but very clear).
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: