Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 684 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin - First Scrypt N | First Stealth Address - Privacy without mixer  (Read 1232482 times)
spikers

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:39:01 AM

VERTCOIN MINING POOL VTCWEB.POOLZ.NET
Powerful 16-core 32 Gb physical (not virtual) servers
Gigabit Connection and SSD drives
High Efficiency, fast payments
Almost 10% of the network, you won't wait for a block
One of the oldest VTC pools, trusted by many
STABLE AND DDoS PROTECTED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
styxical

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 06:43:43 AM

A: Did i imply knc was for scrypt-n? That was not what i meant.

I interpreted this way as well. It's good you did not mean that. However, why, then, should this be a deadline to look forward to? It is very arbitrary in the grand scheme of things. There are other ASIC manufacturers, for example, why not pick their release date? Why not Halloween? Why not the next coming of Christ?

Roughly 2/3 of the litecoin community is not happy with the comming asics (and rightly so). These ppl are looking for an alternative and vertcoin could very well be that alternative. Get them while they are pissed off at litecoin.

Just because it may appear that 2/3 of people in the FORUM are not happy with coming ASICs does not mean 2/3 of all Litecoin users feel this way. You can not extrapolate to the entire population with such a small sample size. I think it would be foolish to place strain on our own community (hard fork) based on the assumption that these users will switch over. Our coin speaks for itself - people will come over or they won't.

You will have to get used to more frequent forks, if not or if the devs do not choose to do so then the asic resistant claims are as toothless as all other asic resistant coins have been and will be as any 'big' coin will get attacked by asics.

As i said before: this is a unique chance to be different from the other (failed, at least on asic resistance) coins. Vertcoin will have to do things different, and let people know they do things different.

More frequent forks, maybe. But not unnecessary ones. What's the point? You are wanting to inconvenience thousands of people for no reason. Being different to improve the coin is good; being different just to do random shit is stupid.
tolguen

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:07:25 AM

Good morning Vertans,

please find this week's Sunday morning web & communications report here:

http://de.scribd.com/doc/216572147/Report-Vertcoin-20140406

If you like them I would REALLY appreciate if you donated some VTC or BTC to the following wallets:
VTC: VotAKLDKZDtFGcT5UAY1A3YjNNC8BLCfaz
BTC: 1EpUm3MoLgF7bFHqAXxJnCR4bQ174DQx86

Thank you so much guys!
rapsac

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:09:39 AM

I interpreted this way as well. It's good you did not mean that. However, why, then, should this be a deadline to look forward to? It is very arbitrary in the grand scheme of things. There are other ASIC manufacturers, for example, why not pick their release date? Why not Halloween? Why not the next coming of Christ?

Roughly 2/3 of the litecoin community is not happy with the comming asics (and rightly so). These ppl are looking for an alternative and vertcoin could very well be that alternative. Get them while they are pissed off at litecoin.

Just because it may appear that 2/3 of people in the FORUM are not happy with coming ASICs does not mean 2/3 of all Litecoin users feel this way. You can not extrapolate to the entire population with such a small sample size. I think it would be foolish to place strain on our own community (hard fork) based on the assumption that these users will switch over. Our coin speaks for itself - people will come over or they won't.

You will have to get used to more frequent forks, if not or if the devs do not choose to do so then the asic resistant claims are as toothless as all other asic resistant coins have been and will be as any 'big' coin will get attacked by asics.

As i said before: this is a unique chance to be different from the other (failed, at least on asic resistance) coins. Vertcoin will have to do things different, and let people know they do things different.

More frequent forks, maybe. But not unnecessary ones. What's the point? You are wanting to inconvenience thousands of people for no reason. Being different to improve the coin is good; being different just to do random shit is stupid.

Release date: knc is most popular in chatboxes(release in roughly 6 month)+ 'announcement' of scrypt-n asic (they will do a tapeout in roughly 6 month if they are not lying).
LTC'ers against asics:
Ok, then you do a poll and ask ALL litecoin users.
Forks:
Any random shit is stupid. But being ahead of things is hardly stupid? Showing you mean business when threatened isn't stupid? Being THE asic resistant coin isn't stupid?

I said over and out before. I mean it this time, no more replies from me on this subject. I think i've said it all multiple times (to the point where readers think they are invading my thread Wink ).
Vertcoin needs to do things different. Get a system in place for easier updates/forks, advertise your plans for the futere (still not happening), get prepared, be pro-active!
Failing any point above-> bye bye asic resistance, or at least fail to get the userbase/growth perspective to be the #1(/#2) coin.
layyen

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:32:54 AM

composedchaos>
thanks for reply, seen your new info on webfront, everythin is okay from morning, and i have added your new backup stratum, thanks Smiley
hammer24p

Activity: 63
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 12:32:00 PM

composedchaos,is there anyway to set the diff for my miner, it go from 1 to 200
AmpedGoose

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:22:12 PM

http://blissdevices.com/tech-specs/

"Scryptr also provides a high level of flexibility to support mining of newer coins that are “fairer” to miners such as Vertcoin by allowing configurable Scrypt parameters. Also, the chip’s PCIe interface enables faster and greater data transfer speeds, if and when new algorithms require more network data."

http://www.reddit.com/r/scryptmining/comments/20x6r0/bliss_devices_announces_new_prices_on_scrypt/cg8xcd6

"Our chip supports configurable N parameters which allows it to mine N-factor scrypt up to N=262144, which is still about 35 years away."

...so when can we expect the change of PoW?

Are they even real ?
Why are you so keen to change something that is not yet broken ?
You're speaking of amputation about becoming a gunshot victim when you are so far from being a gunshot victim.
Hidden conspiring ASIC company ?  Roll Eyes

That looks like BS. Would be very suprised if any product ever comes from them.

Now that KnC is bringing a real high powered script miner to market on a 3-6 month pre-order only, expect 20 other 'companies' to spring up selling imaginary script miners on a pre-order basis, only to disappear with everyone's money. Just like in the BTC-asic space, in the script-asic space we'll now start seeing that for every company that delivers a product there will be 10 others with no intentions of delivering anything after they take people's pre-order money.
OPTiK

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:47:28 PM

Release date: knc is most popular in chatboxes(release in roughly 6 month)+ 'announcement' of scrypt-n asic (they will do a tapeout in roughly 6 month if they are not lying).
LTC'ers against asics:
Forks:
Any random shit is stupid. But being ahead of things is hardly stupid? Showing you mean business when threatened isn't stupid? Being THE asic resistant coin isn't stupid?

I said over and out before. I mean it this time, no more replies from me on this subject. I think i've said it all multiple times (to the point where readers think they are invading my thread Wink ).
Vertcoin needs to do things different. Get a system in place for easier updates/forks, advertise your plans for the futere (still not happening), get prepared, be pro-active!
Failing any point above-> bye bye asic resistance, or at least fail to get the userbase/growth perspective to be the #1(/#2) coin.

I don't understand why you keep mentioning KnC when it can't even mine this coin  Huh. VTC is already ahead of the curve, that's why an n-scrypt specific ASIC needs to be created in order to be able to mine it. The Bliss announcement is a joke (double the hash rate, keep the price the same, mine n scrypt ==  Roll Eyes)

On another note, developers are posting updates on the developer blog when they have time to since they are pretty busy. Boris has been posted multiple threats that if a real threat appears they will fork the coin as needed.
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 04:37:28 PM

LTC'ers against asics:
Forks:

I don't understand why you keep mentioning KnC when it can't even mine this coin  Huh. VTC is already ahead of the curve, that's why an n-scrypt specific ASIC needs to be created in order to be able to mine it. The Bliss announcement is a joke (double the hash rate, keep the price the same, mine n scrypt ==  Roll Eyes)

On another note, developers are posting updates on the developer blog when they have time to since they are pretty busy. Boris has been posted multiple threats that if a real threat appears they will fork the coin as needed.

don't you understand why we call some one paranoid

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 07:43:40 PM

Verters Pool https://pool.verters.com message

Apologies for the technical issues earlier on today that brought some inability to mine (the website was fully accessible during this time). All issues have been resolved, and operations are back to normal.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:55:21 PM

Good progress on the crowdfunded SPV (light) wallet - I've seem some previews today and it looks great.
BorisTheSpider

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:12:36 AM

One of the longest running, most trusted VTC pools around, run by BorisTheSpider (of the VTC dev team)

P2Pool (recommended) and traditional pool available for VTC

P2Pool: http://p2pool.vtcpool.co.uk:9171
Traditional MPOS pool: https://vtcpool.co.uk

P2Pool setup guide and FAQ
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 08:59:50 AM

Verters Pool https://pool.verters.com message

Apologies for the technical issues earlier on today that brought some inability to mine (the website was fully accessible during this time). All issues have been resolved, and operations are back to normal.

Issue resolved after in-depth analysis. Apologies again for lost mining time due to the outages

▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Xperianz

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:59:09 AM

Don't mine on COINARDIDIA.

Their piece of MPOS keep locking the accounts for no reason and they don't reply to emails.

Worse site ever to mine !!
I've answered you twice on email but I might just as well do it here too.
Our anti-DDoS protection is set in place to protect our miners. I wont go into detail exactly how it works for obvious reasons,
but I can tell that if someone submits shares at a certain hasrate with a diff that don't match what would be expected after a certain amount of time is automatically deemed as suspicious and the account gets suspended,
furthermore if someone submits a lot of invalid shares the same happens, if I'm not mistaken the percentage of invalid shares in the standard conf of the stratum mining is set to 50% before the worker is banned, we use a different setting.
PoolMingo

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:00:27 AM

3/10 rewarded with 20 VTC blocks found!

Come on you can be the next!

join now at http://vertcoin.mingopool.com . First 10 blocks finders will be rewarded with 20 VTC, not from the pool wallet, will be awarded from the admin wallet!sou you'll receive pool earnings + 20VTC!

Give us some hashes! it will be worth!

AUTOMATED PAYMENTS
ONLINE SUPPORT
24/7 monitoring
Stratum
0% FEE
DDOS protection
PPLNS
VARDIFF
Powerfull server

WWW.MINGOPOOL.COM

DOGECOIN - 365 coin - CleanWaterCoin-  Vertcoin - RotoCoin - CatalonianCoin

CHAT CHANNEL #MINGOPOOL AT FREENODE

Thank you new miners for trust us, we can assure it will be worth
Coinsprofit

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 12:03:13 PM

VERTCOIN to the space!

Mining VERTCOIN with our pool: http://vtc.coinsprofit.com/ !

0% fee
DDOS-protection
Tech-support
Powerful server
Stable work for 2 month!

SCRYPT is deprecated:

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 07:15:43 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560612.0

Pool.Verters.Com - Downtime issues and Information

▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
moonbat

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 07:33:08 PM

Another press mention for Vertcoin http://www.equities.com/editors-desk/currencies-forex/brave-new-crypto-world#sthash.fgkhmW0A.uxfs

CrunchHarder Mining Pools https://crunchharder.net
PoolMingo

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:40:17 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 02:10:17 PM by PoolMingo

5/10 rewarded with 20 VTC blocks found!
New block breaked by Cnerd! contact me as soon as you can!
Come on you can be the next!

join now at http://vertcoin.mingopool.com . First 10 blocks finders will be rewarded with 20 VTC, not from the pool wallet, will be awarded from the admin wallet!sou you'll receive pool earnings + 20VTC!

Give us some hashes! it will be worth!

AUTOMATED PAYMENTS
ONLINE SUPPORT
24/7 monitoring
Stratum
0% FEE
DDOS protection
PPLNS
VARDIFF
Powerfull server

WWW.MINGOPOOL.COM

DOGECOIN - 365 coin - CleanWaterCoin-  Vertcoin - RotoCoin - CatalonianCoin

CHAT CHANNEL #MINGOPOOL AT FREENODE

Thank you new miners for trust us, we can assure it will be worth
hyeoam

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:46:22 PM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/VTC

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 684 »
  Print  

Jump to: