Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:56:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Token When Bounty Hunters Sell They Coins  (Read 19216 times)
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

By gift hunters who do not want to hold their tokens. They just do a Bounty campaign to get results quickly when the token hits the exchange quickly. Before you take this chance you make sure to read and learn what kind of projects they offer. Even after the dump so if you are going to invest will take this opportunity to buy more for sure. But of course you can still invest during ICO so you can have some bonuses along with your investment.
gussupri

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink
usually i open buy order below ico prices.it become habit that after entering market token price drop sharply and lot bounty hunter dump their token from reward bounty campaign.take this event make us earn much profit.
sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

I did it once and was a total loss as the token price kept going down every day and didn't recover to my entry point. What I want to say it's a dangerous game to play with little to no profit in short time.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

It is known that so many bounty hunters are just dumpers and they sell their tokens received as rewards for their bounty participation for the cheapest prices usually. They sell with so cheap prices in many cases a lot below the ICO price, so it is good to take this opportunity and buying the tokens from them, holding until the price go up then selling with good profits.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:04:44 AM

Bounty hunters make deep  research to select the most promising  ICOs. After that participating in Bounty Campaign for 4-8 weeks ,sometimes even longer. What is the logic behind when getting tokens to dump it ?

Maybe some of them does, but I think most of them are not selling their Bounty tokens, waiting for the price to increase and to get higher profit. I would say that investors who bought on private sale with high discounts dumping their tokens on the market. Anyway it is a nice opportunity to buy cheaper.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

Thats what im doing when i was new here,when the ICO is not that rampant scammers i use to gain good amount in just couple of months after buying those hunters token,or waiting their dumping and i will purchase in cheapest prices

But today?no i am afraid being victimized by these scammers they will released tokens for the hunters but the token will never have value. Or if there is but so cheap as if it has non valuable
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

In my opinion, it is wrong and indeed the shortest way to big losses. If you believe in a project you can buy from them cheaply and hold it until the price goes up because generally, most of the bounty hunters are just dumper, and they sell their tokens immediately upon receipt, even selling them for a very low price
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:18:15 AM

The logic behind your thoughtis gokd but sad truth is most of the coin and tokens will never get recovered from those price fall so you are actually going to invest on a losing investment so invest on the ICO period if the project is worth enough don't consider abkut it price.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

it will depend on the token we will buy because if the tokens have a pretty good potential, I think this is the right time to buy it when the price goes down. but we should also be able to examine tokens well because if it does not have good potential then it is better we do not have to buy it because of course it will not mean anything.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:05:01 AM

The logic behind your thoughtis gokd but sad truth is most of the coin and tokens will never get recovered from those price fall so you are actually going to invest on a losing investment so invest on the ICO period if the project is worth enough don't consider abkut it price.
Of course you will not invest on a shit coin, mostly the price dumps after the selling period of the bounty hunters and if its a good coin for sure it can bounce back. Always buy at a lower price so you can have higher profit, be ready to catch those good coins coming from a bounty hunters or even from a weak investors.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

That's a one good idea,that i heard before. Many bounty hunters are immediately sell their reward tokens,right after the coins listed in exchange. It is a great opportunity us to buy more on that time,and hold it for a couple of months before selling.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:04:03 PM

in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
I usually do so when placing orders in the trading floor as Etherdelta, the price is quite low. When paid bonuses, most bounty hunters will flush right away, you can time and buy cheap.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

It is actually a good idea to buy the bounty hunter's tokens as they begin to sell it because they dump it which make the value and prices lower. It is important that we are buying coins at it's low prices for us to maximize our gain by hodling it because there are lots of coins which are worth hodling these days.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:38:19 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 06:08:30 PM by tylerderden

I have done this in past as when waves was launched then the price per coin fell way low from the ICO price, so I took the advantage of that situation and brought the coins at that low price and then after a few month the price per coin rose to 6x of the ICO price and at that time i sold the coins and came out with such large amount of money. And then after that a few other coins went the same and now a days the leverage is more than 10x on most coins you just have to find them.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

You forgot those airdrop dumpers and some investors who dumped after the exchange releases but surely there would be bounty hunters who will dump right after the first exchange, short-term profits instead of a long one but that are absolutely correct, from my experience all of my tokens got dumped beyond the ICO price and that projects are absolutely good for long-term gains due to their incoming products, its the best trade to buy those coins they are so cheap that time.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

I totally agree with this strategy, most bounty hunters dump their bounties just after a project gets listed in a decent exchange, which will dump the price of the token or coin. That way you can even buy coins cheaper than ICO price. I think that is one of the reasons why some investors wait for the bounty hunters to dump.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

I have never bought a token that new entry listed in the market. The risk for losses is huge, because not necessarily the token will return to the original price. The new token is still less interested and depends on the developer if they keep trying to maximize their roadmap and convince every investor then the token will have a high price. In market conditions like now, I only dare to buy tokens or coins that already have a large market, at least in the top 100 position in coinmarketcap. The top 100 coins already have a lot of investors, and the trader on the coin it would have been a lot, so if the price goes down I'm not too worried because the price will return to the original price.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

I think this is a great way to buy more tokens at cheaper price since price gets dumped once bounty tokens are distributed. Most investors are waiting for this since they are all aware that there will be a huge dump once bounty hunter get their bounties from campaigns.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

This is the best method to get coins cheap. Wait till after listing and then buy the coins you want. There is a particular coin that was $0.10 during the ICO but same coin got listed at $0.015. That is poor listing. And many lost money in that encounter.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

I think this is a great way to buy more tokens at cheaper price since price gets dumped once bounty tokens are distributed. Most investors are waiting for this since they are all aware that there will be a huge dump once bounty hunter get their bounties from campaigns.

I agree if we buy when bounty hunters dump their tokens we will get it for a cheap price but most of the tokens value will never increase so before investing in any new tokens study the project and invest now lot of scam ICO's are coming to the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: