Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Token When Bounty Hunters Sell They Coins  (Read 19216 times)
backspace jejel

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:20:10 AM

it's a good decision, because when bounty hunter sells all their coins it automatically goes down, you can buy at a very cheap price, then you just have to hold it in a few moments to make a profit.
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

In the fall in prices after the ICO, neither bounty hunters are guilty, but large investors who receive huge discounts on pre-sale. This moment can be used, but it will be necessary to buy very quickly until the price again has grown.
folajoseph

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:08:53 AM

Short term ICO investors also dump their coins once it hits exchange and do a 2-3x then buy in later when the price is lower. Grin
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:12:00 AM

In the fall in prices after the ICO, neither bounty hunters are guilty, but large investors who receive huge discounts on pre-sale. This moment can be used, but it will be necessary to buy very quickly until the price again has grown.
Yeah its not only the bounty hunters who sold but also all who has wanting to sell because they have the tokens or coins. Anyone is freely to sell and someone who understands and knows that the token is worth will buy in bulk in dumping. This is the game lf altcoins fro those who are knowledgeable will earn more unlikely to those who sold without thinking for the worth of it.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

I tried this approach a couple of times, but didn't worked out that well. The tokens went further down in price, after I purchased them. A few weeks have passed and I am still in deep red.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

Its a good idea as far I know. Actually bounty hunters are responsible for dumping any coins. They sell their tokens or coins in a low price and then the price of that tokens or coins are fallen.So we can say that bounty hunters are responsible for this.But if you want to trade then try to buy those coins which is sold by hunters.By following this way,you may get huge profit I think.So,let's try it.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Yocer

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

Someone please guide me for effective trade coin, i just got to learn a few days, thanks o much Kiss
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

Usually when bounty hunters sell very cheap than the price of coins when purchased during the ico period. But you should consider, because when you buy in ico period you get quite high commission. You should consider before making a decision.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:19:59 AM

It is not always a great strategy because some coins can not even rise after bounty hunters sell all of their coins. Therefore, you should determine which project you are looking for and whether they are good or not. I will not risk my money in some stupid icos or token
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

It is not always a great strategy because some coins can not even rise after bounty hunters sell all of their coins. Therefore, you should determine which project you are looking for and whether they are good or not. I will not risk my money in some stupid icos or token
Mostly I see bounty hunters often sell tokens at relatively low prices compared to the market. So I usually go and buy the coins I like from them. This has given me a lot of profit.
@baracitamon

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

OK, if you wait for this opportunity you should buy it, as bounty hunters usually sell at relatively cheap capital, which will help us get more profit if purchased during ICO....
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

Hunters do a Bounty campaign to get results and when the token gets the exchange, they want to buy them with high price. You can invest ICO and you will have some bonuses along with your investment.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

I tried this approach a couple of times, but didn't worked out that well. The tokens went further down in price, after I purchased them. A few weeks have passed and I am still in deep red.
Just patient who will make you get profit for seeing green token price back. But this depends on the token you hold, usually a token that has a large community and developer token is trying to be on the list large exchange then you do not have to worry the red hue will continue to blanket. But if you hold a token that is only successful when ICO takes place and a lot of bounty hunter that sells token you hold then my suggestion is to sell the token quickly before you let.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

Yes ! I think it is good idea to buy tokens when the bounty hunters sell their tokens or rewards because without a doubt it will dump when they sell theirs and you can buy in a much smaller price.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

buy it cheap when they unload their bounty payments in early stage of project (if possible)
but make sure the project will still be alive in the next 6 months or so
and then sell it back for quick profit before mass dump or the project turns scam Tongue
hodling any token is not recommended, better hodl in BTC Cool or ETH

The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:38:38 PM

Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink
yes I agree with you, when the hunters are selling their coins is a good buy but if you do that you should be ready to hold the coin you buy in the long term because a coin takes time to rebuild their prices after experiencing decline.

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
Simply understanding who will influence you to get benefit for seeing green token cost back. In any case, this relies upon the token you hold, for the most part a token that has a huge network and engineer token is endeavoring to be on the rundown expansive trade then you don't need to stress the red tint will keep on blanketing.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

I've used this, but based on what I'm experiencing not all tokens have good growth, I mean when bounty hunter sells tokens that can cause a decrease, then we start buying because the price drops, does not mean the token will go up, because some developers are also more focused on their project than the value of their tokens, and because of this experience I am more often cautious.

Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

Great Idea. But if anybody buy this tokens, so he don't know actually the tokens price are increasing or decreasing. May be this tokens price fall down from ICO price. When it is also big risk for token buyers.
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

There is nothing to guarantee that after you buy coin from the bounty hunter and then coin will increase the price. Last time I saw, a lot of coins when paying for a bounty hunter, its value has increased to 20% -30%. And then prices continue to fall many times.

Actually it is a risky strategy, the best way is to buy ICO of a good coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: