Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} Here's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK at your Monarch!  (Read 46471 times)
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 05:21:26 AM

Which Planet might that be?

Packaging Planet!

its planet where they package the defective monarch, pipes n all, along with disappearing invoice slips up the customer's ass!

BFLJosh is resident king there...
sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:26:27 AM

Heres a look at youR Monarch  Huh What do you think Huh  Kiss Undecided Shocked Roll Eyes Cry

Can I smoke weed with it? Cheesy
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:22:12 AM

Heres a look at youR Monarch  Huh What do you think Huh  Kiss Undecided Shocked Roll Eyes Cry

Can I smoke weed with it? Cheesy

I'm sure it'll get hot enough to burn a really good sized bud..........or 2.............or 4  Cheesy

They aren't calling it the "Hookah miner" for nothing  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Thom

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Be kind man, don't be mankind

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 01:41:33 AM

The silicon wafers are at the packaging planet
Which Planet might that be?

That's why nebulous pre-orders of miners from parallel dimensions get lost in wormholes so often. Or sold by dastardly robots.

It's short for Thomassina ⚥ • BTC veteran, Bitcointalk neophyte • BTC1THoM4cn8hHTyE637DEPMCLcerZe1mL1X • Cex.IO Cloud Mining - don't risk preorders, mine & trade now!
༺ ☤ Curecoin - Fold Proteins, Earn Coins! ☤   CURE: B8cjEuGKH3qofsxGGEVYdTwUrpfCTxQP7u ༻
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:07:12 AM

Buy from BFL, you a stupid mutha-fucka
  Known around da hood as da schoolyard clucka

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 05:35:41 AM

It's always gratifying when the trolls only thing they have left to troll about is typos!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:41:41 AM

Buy from BFL, you a stupid mutha-fucka
  Known around da hood as da schoolyard clucka

Where can I buy the album? In two weeks you say?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:51:49 AM

It's always gratifying when the trolls only thing they have left to troll about is typos!

Yo, E, she's a monarch, lets run a train!

Man, I wouldn't touch that bitch!

Me neither, Inaba go home and wash out ya beaver
And scamma's are out there, messing up people's health
Yo, what the fuck you gotta say for yourself?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:37:10 AM

Calm down folks, if Heatsink design was any indication of BFL's technical prowess...

...well, the water cooling should be a bag full of laughs.  Wink Cheesy

Holy hell, I bet they (Monarch customers) will be pleased by either the defective (low quality) chinese pumps or an issue with connecting their rigs to a tap water supply.

This is after all BFL. The radiator will probably leak or it will be undersized and never cool the water fast enough. I heard it was already supersized once already. [I say that in jest, but you just know it will happen again!]
The only solution is to connect the loop to the [water] mains and forgo the radiators. The roaring fans noise will probably be replaced by the low quality pump slowly grinding it's customers into maddness.

Not only will it guzzle electricity but also raise your water bill.

We shall be having funny discussions on G/Gh (Gallons Per GigaHash)

------------------

Then again, if you are a Monarch customer chances are you are probably already incredibly ill-informed and will connect the pretty red tubes to the matching hot side of your sink. A ROFL RMA follows....
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:47:11 AM

You just know they are going to force their customers to adopt accessories such as custom rigged cases to house these things. (Quick someone quote me for future reference.) Otherwise they won't be held responsible for any damages. (just wait for Inaba to confirm that)

Can you imagine the laughter BFL support will have when their general Monarch users main complaint is that the tubes from the Monarch are too big to leave the case safely?

Whats that? You sliced through a plastic tube due to a sharp edge and water leaked all over your Monarch and the PC hosting it. NOT our problem! (You know, people better buy insurance on these things!)

------------------------

Whats that? Support is receiving a tons of emails from angry customers because a fancy metal tube came in contact with an electronic component and fried a motherboard. (Don't worry, it looks like they are switching to rubberized tubing...we all hope!)
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:09:13 AM

or just referencing BFL's reputation. Two Weeks(tm) i think BFL has a catch phrase that it will forever be known as. don't worry BFL's reputation is only slightly worse than Yifus

ok
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 07:34:47 AM

or just referencing BFL's reputation. Two Weeks(tm) i think BFL has a catch phrase that it will forever be known as. don't worry BFL's reputation is only slightly worse than Yifus

Well,BFL is better than Hashfast  Shocked   !!!!!!!!!!!!  Did I say that too soon  Cheesy   Probably  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:54:37 PM

acouple more lies from your boy Josh:

Monarch Information-hangman.jpg
 No noose is good noose?

Maybe so! No word from the packaging facility as of yet, which means there's no problems. That's good. That's really all the update I have, as the status of things hasn't changed much since last week - just waiting on slicing/dicing/packaging. While we expect the chips out sooner, the end of next week is the absolute latest date the packaging facility gave us on chips, so it's unlikely it would be any longer than that, but hopefully shorter. The fact that they haven't come back to us with any problems at this stage is encouraging and indicates things are running smoothly on their end, as they'd be burning up the phone lines if there was an issue.

One a slightly related note, I should have the draft of the Monarch communication protocol (detailing how to communicate with it over PCIe and over USB) in the next couple days, which I will post here once I'm satisfied with the draft. At that time, you guys can pick it apart and we'll see about making revision.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/4414-monarch-information.html

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:37:19 AM

In that first pic I thought it was half bong pipe and half GPU. lulz. I need more coffee!
Give them time and it will be.

Since bongs are now legal in some areas I suppose the excess heat by those ASIC's (in theory) will be powering your latest bong hit.
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:08:09 PM

its good to know that you take time to read the trolls but it would be nicer if you take time to read your trolls...i mean YOUR "promises".

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:48:23 AM

Will it be possible to use the monarch to distill moonshine?  Tongue

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Thom

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Be kind man, don't be mankind

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 12:36:26 PM

the trolls only thing

the trolls

trolls

CUSTOMERS.

ORDER # BFL-037346136 | DATE 11/21/13 | STATUS Processing

It's short for Thomassina ⚥ • BTC veteran, Bitcointalk neophyte • BTC1THoM4cn8hHTyE637DEPMCLcerZe1mL1X • Cex.IO Cloud Mining - don't risk preorders, mine & trade now!
༺ ☤ Curecoin - Fold Proteins, Earn Coins! ☤   CURE: B8cjEuGKH3qofsxGGEVYdTwUrpfCTxQP7u ༻
erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:52:56 AM

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/attachments/monarch-discussion/2743d1391008302-2014-jan-27-monarch-discussion-monarch_wirebond.jpg

The Monarch wire bonded test chip.

I like the way it comes in it's own little box.

LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:37:29 PM

The link is not working any more Sad

erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 09:42:46 PM

How strange I wonder why he blocked that? I did test is after posting here, it's been blocked by BFL mod since.

Here is the thread post with it:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/monarch-discussion/7741-2014-jan-27-monarch-discussion-2.html#post75994

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: