Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} Here's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK at your Monarch!  (Read 46456 times)
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 06:59:20 PM

You lost this argument K9. Gracefully concede.
FTFY

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:09:20 PM

al·le·go·ry
ˈaləˌgôrē
noun
a story, poem, or picture that can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning, typically a moral or political one.
"Pilgrim's Progress is an allegory of the spiritual journey"
synonyms: parable, analogy, metaphor, symbol, emblem More a symbol.

Again with your nonsense and total lack of understanding. I feel we are doomed to post here explaining the meaning the words to you until time stands still or BFL delivers the monarch, which ever happens first.

Given that you don't understand what profit is, it is clear now why you bought from BFL in the first place.  Grin Cheesy
You deserve props for turning your losing bet with BFL into a lucrative consulting job misleading folks on these forums (and probably others as well).
I understand quite well, it's just that you parse multiple things together into an incomprehensible montage that would even leave Picasso scratching his head.
First you say you understand quite well then you say it is an incomprehensible montage. I don't think you know what those words mean given how you used them together in a sentence.

First off, I was an electronics technician in the Navy, not an electrical engineer.
I don't think that anyone here believes you have the faintest idea what electrical engineering is. No need to reiterate that point.

Since I don't understand what profit is, I guess the simple fact that I started out roughly a year ago with 6 GPUs and some electricity and between then and now I have purchased less than 1BTC with USD out of my pocket, purchased a 5GH Jalapeno for $308 and ordered a 300GH Monarch for 2.03BTC from BFL.  Along the way I was given a 24GH little single and have picked up a few other things.  If I were to total everything I currently own AND have on preorder, I have spent less than 10BTC if I had made all of my purchases in BTC at the time of acquiring them.  At current market rates, if I were to convert every crypto coin I own to BTC, I currently am worth over 110BTC.  Guess I really don't understand profit.
So, you invested in other cryptocoins and made money. Somehow if you convert that money to BTC, it makes BFL a profitable investment.
In reality, the only profit you made relating to BFL is the mining equipment they gave you in return for insulting folks on these forums from your chair in Iowa.

First I am a shill, then I am doing a bad job as a shill, now I'm a paid consultant. 
Being a shill, being a bad shill and being paid are not mutually exclusive. Being a shill implies you are being or have been compensated (I already linked the definition of shill which you did not read or did not understand). It is clear from the lawsuits and -9000 trust rating for BFL on these forums that you are doing a bad job. You have admitted many times to receiving mining equipment from BFL in exchange for proselytizing your review of their operations.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bcp19

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:31:37 PM

Being a shill, being a bad shill and being paid are not mutually exclusive. Being a shill implies you are being or have been compensated (I already linked the definition of shill which you did not read or did not understand). It is clear from the lawsuits and -9000 trust rating for BFL on these forums that you are doing a bad job. You have admitted many times to receiving mining equipment from BFL in exchange for proselytizing your review of their operations.
Really?  You're equating BFL to a religion and claim that I'm trying to convert people to it?  Wow.

There is only 1 part of the definition of shill that applies to me, and that is "they have a close relationship with the person or organization".  Since I am a customer of theirs, this has to be true (at least in the eyes of the trolls, ANYONE who has purchased from BFL and posted here has been labeled a shill).  But I have never hidden the fact that I am a customer, so therefore the full statement "is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization" is false.  I am not a shill.

As to the trust rating, that just goes to show how sad the trolls here are.  The whole point of that contest was to show the weakness of the trust system, and WHO was the first to jump on board?  The trolls.  Mar 30th the contest was whined about on here and that very same day the trolls jumped at the chance to post negative trust over and over and over again.  ANYONE who 'entered' the contest received negative trust ratings as well.  The trolls are going out of their way to prove the system is broken, which it is.  And since it is broken, then it means nothing other than the fact that a few people can cheat the system.  Hundreds of fake trust rating have been made in the last month and all it does is show that it's broken and abused.  Congrats guys, you made the trust system worthless and are patting yourselves on the back over it.

Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 07:46:54 PM

[...]

Since I don't understand what profit is, I guess the simple fact that I started out roughly a year ago with 6 GPUs and some electricity and between then and now I have purchased less than 1BTC with USD out of my pocket, purchased a 5GH Jalapeno for $308 and ordered a 300GH Monarch for 2.03BTC from BFL.  Along the way I was given a 24GH little single and have picked up a few other things.  If I were to total everything I currently own AND have on preorder, I have spent less than 10BTC if I had made all of my purchases in BTC at the time of acquiring them.  At current market rates, if I were to convert every crypto coin I own to BTC, I currently am worth over 110BTC.  Guess I really don't understand profit.

[...]

Even if your [unverifiable] wealth is true, there's no possible way that you were able to earn it using any of the BFL equipment you've mentioned so far. At first I was going to call 100% bullshit, especially since you started last year, but then you were sure to include that second to last sentence. Congrats on your investments in things other than mining equipment Wink

Anyone can flip a 10x profit by trading altcoins if they time it right (or lose just as much) and as an early adopter of Litecoin, I can attest.

Mining, however, is a far more challenging game altogether. As far as I know, no Butterfly Labs mining equipment that was purchased solely using Bitcoin has ever made a profit in Bitcoin (e.g. spending BTC10 and earning BTC11).

bcp19

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:07:21 PM

[...]

[...]

Even if your [unverifiable] wealth is true, there's no possible way that you were able to earn it using any of the BFL equipment you've mentioned so far. At first I was going to call 100% bullshit, especially since you started last year, but then you were sure to include that second to last sentence. Congrats on your investments in things other than mining equipment Wink

Anyone can flip a 10x profit by trading altcoins if they time it right (or lose just as much) and as an early adopter of Litecoin, I can attest.

Mining, however, is a far more challenging game altogether. As far as I know, no Butterfly Labs mining equipment that was purchased solely using Bitcoin has ever made a profit in Bitcoin (e.g. spending BTC10 and earning BTC11).
You are correct, I did not mine all of the BTC I own, I am fairly accomplished at investing and trading however and have had my share of good and bad luck.  As to being verifiable, I could very easily verify it, but I would have to take a loss in order to do so and then another loss to get back into what I hold.  Not worth it to me just to satisfy someone's disbelief.

As to your last statement, is that true of the FPGAs?  Regardless, doesn't that apply to the majority of ASIC mining equipment ever sold?

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:15:54 PM

As to your last statement, is that true of the FPGAs?  Regardless, doesn't that apply to the majority of ASIC mining equipment ever sold?

I believe so. Interestingly bfl was first to announce an asic product and could have set themselves apart from all the other vendors in this regard, but several production errors in 2012 & 2013 put them behind avalon. The first couple of avalon batches then went on to become extremely profitable for those who took the risk. Those easily made a positive roi for their owners. Bitfury has had products that have done this and more recenty bitmain has done the same. 

YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:45:46 PM

HOWEVER, at the point in time that the  house was bought, BFL had a TRUE revenue of $2.5million, of which there had to be some profit. 

Why does there "have to be profit"? From BFL's own chief financial officer while testifying under oath:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/217190031/2014-01-28-USA-v-Vleisides-Transcript

In terms of revenue, in 2012 the company did about $2 and a half million of revenue

I direct your attention that in the financial statement it was stated in 2012 there is a loss of approximately $139,000, whereas on the tax return it's $836,000.

BFL themselves said there was no profit. Their tax returns said they lost $839,000. Their financial statements said they lost $139,000. Yet they bought houses and cars with pre-order money when they knew they wouldn't be shipping product any time soon and they knew there were no profits.

It is very telling that you quote the revenue figure from the  USA v Vleisides 2014 transcript but leave out the part where there was no profit. Talk about cherry picking the data.

Getting much harder for BFL to lie openly here and even harder for BCP to actually come across as truthful. There is a level of ignorance that goes beyond just being unaware. He is purposefully misleading people for some sort of gain it is painfully obvious at this point. Guy can't find the truth let alone tell it.

I really think  what started out as a trolling session by "THE MORON"  as he has got some issues ..has now morphed into being a party to the SCAM

He is a cunt of a human being and i hope life gives back the pain and suffering that he has helped perpetrate upon BFL's customers

It was a joke ...not so much any more ..by the way when u are convicted its lifes & society's way of saying "NO YOU ARE WRONG and or LYING"

OBJECT NOT FOUND
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:49:52 AM

Really?  You're equating BFL to a religion and claim that I'm trying to convert people to it?  Wow.
No. But yet again you fail to understand the meaning of a word.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=proselytize
pros·e·lyt·ize
ˈpräsələˌtīz
verb
convert or attempt to convert (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another.

There is only 1 part of the definition of shill that applies to me, and that is "they have a close relationship with the person or organization". 
The part where you were given a 25GH/s Single by BFL for free in return for your positive review of their operations. You were not the first person they gave mining equipment to in return for misleading information posted on these forums.

As to the trust rating, that just goes to show how sad the trolls here are.  The whole point of that contest was to show the weakness of the trust system, and WHO was the first to jump on board?  The trolls.  Mar 30th the contest was whined about on here and that very same day the trolls jumped at the chance to post negative trust over and over and over again.  ANYONE who 'entered' the contest received negative trust ratings as well.  The trolls are going out of their way to prove the system is broken, which it is.  And since it is broken, then it means nothing other than the fact that a few people can cheat the system.  Hundreds of fake trust rating have been made in the last month and all it does is show that it's broken and abused.  Congrats guys, you made the trust system worthless and are patting yourselves on the back over it.
If the trust rating can be so easily manipulated, then why doesn't BFL have +9000? I guess that is the part where you are not doing your job.

In other news, Bitcoin difficulty is at 8,000,000 and you still don't have your monarch. Close race, who will win?

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:22:20 AM

Really?  You're equating BFL to a religion and claim that I'm trying to convert people to it?  Wow.

pros·e·lyt·ize
ˈpräsələˌtīz
verb
convert or attempt to convert (someone) from one religion, belief, or opinion to another.

There is only 1 part of the definition of shill that applies to me, and that is "they have a close relationship with the person or organization".  
The part where you were given a 25GH/s Single by BFL for free in return for your positive review of their operations. You were not the first person they gave mining equipment to in return for misleading information posted on these forums.

As to the trust rating, that just goes to show how sad the trolls here are.  The whole point of that contest was to show the weakness of the trust system, and WHO was the first to jump on board?  The trolls.  Mar 30th the contest was whined about on here and that very same day the trolls jumped at the chance to post negative trust over and over and over again.  ANYONE who 'entered' the contest received negative trust ratings as well.  The trolls are going out of their way to prove the system is broken, which it is.  And since it is broken, then it means nothing other than the fact that a few people can cheat the system.  Hundreds of fake trust rating have been made in the last month and all it does is show that it's broken and abused.  Congrats guys, you made the trust system worthless and are patting yourselves on the back over it.
If the trust rating can be so easily manipulated, then why doesn't BFL have +9000? I guess that is the part where you are not doing your job.

In other news, Bitcoin difficulty is at 8,000,000 and you still don't have your monarch. Close race, who will win?

Take the time to give BCP some negative love. That is how the trust ratings work. BCP is a willing participant in BFL crimes against the community. He should be labelled as such in his trust ratings. bcp19 Give him the rating he deserves. BFL SHILL.

The trust ratings worked fine until Inaba in his infinite logic tried to prove how they were BROKEN by buying others trust with the BFL contest. It is only poetic justice that BFL gets -9000 for that effort. What was wrong with the trust rating is that BFL didn't have -9000 last year. If anything Inaba's gambit balanced out the system properly.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 04:30:21 AM

not buying this Wink

Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:06:25 AM

Here is a capture from BFL website in August 2013 showing “initial shipping” of Monarchs in November/December 2013 (red underlines added):

You can see the above page for yourself here in the Wayback Machine Internet Archive: http://web.archive.org/web/20130831125627/http://www.butterflylabs.com/monarch

Considering the statements above underlined in red, let's track the actual shipping progress:
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014

May 2014?

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 10:13:20 AM

BFL will be declaring bankruptcy proceedings next you watch...

1 x 0.1 btc bet going anyone's way that they will be in the process or starting bankruptcy proceedings within the next 6 months

Just because of all the legal / criminal cases they will be dealing with...this time around that fag Josh will be spending some months behind bars. Maybe his uncle can introduce him to all the pleasures of anal bum sex  Grin Grin Grin Grin

EDIT: Is Josh the one with the mail fraud rap sheet? I forget... they are all C_U_N_T_S in my book so...
bcp19

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:33:46 PM

pros·e·lyt·ize
ˈpräsələˌtīz
verb

Wow, you must be related to Syke...

1) Show me an example of my trying to sway anyone's opinion.  I've spent the better part of the last year telling stupid people they were stupid and never once did I tell people to buy from, or patronize or even like the company.

2) Your logic on the 24GH miner falls flat...  Bruno was also given one and he never posted anything good before the tour, the only thing he did was say he had visited and had changed his mind after seeing everything work.  I never posted anything about them after my visit other than to acknowledge I received the miner.

3) Yet again, I am a paid shill and I am failing at my job... kinda defies logic... why would I be paid to fail over and over and over again?  Your claim I am a paid consultant falls as flat as everything else you've claimed, but you need to stroke your ego, so keep up the lies.

4) The trust system *IS* broken, and the reason the trust is so low is no one cares BECAUSE IT IS BROKEN.  Why try to inflate a rating to prove a point when you can sit back a let the trolls make the point even more effectively?  Face it, Inaba dangled bait in front of your and the other trolls and you ate it up, hook, line and sinker.  You proved his point far more than if he had had several people boost his rating.  Maybe *YOU* are the paid shill...

5) YapYap: Dude, you are the one with issues.  You are also one of the stupidest people on this forum.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:09:18 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 04:55:31 PM by Bicknellski

Sonny V. Gets 2 more years probation.

Article outlines BFL "strong smell"
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/04/digging-for-answers-the-strong-smell-of-fraud-from-one-bitcoin-miner-maker/

Original Mail Fraud
https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/radDocs/PressRoom/nr110114.htm

Sonny Chris Vleisides, 39, previously of Kansas City, MO was arrested in 2007 and held two years in Italy before he was extradited to the United States. Vleisides was sentenced to 14 months in prison followed by three years supervised release after pleading to one count of mail fraud.

JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER for Sonny V.
http://ia600500.us.archive.org/15/items/gov.uscourts.cacd.383557/gov.uscourts.cacd.383557.191.0.pdf

Current Class Action Against BFL
http://www.woodlaw.com/sites/default/files/casedocs/2014-04-04%20Complaint.pdf

===============

In the past BFL_Josh and Inaba have lied... and if you are really looking for dirt go find any reference where he states they never mined with customers equipment or where he eludes to Eclipse mining being sold when he joined BFL. That could be useful in court.

I was trying to avoid calling you a liar, but the bottom line is you are lying.
Interesting.

I think the best response here is by using your words:
"please provide some evidence"

In this thread Inaba made a post which in context clearly 'shoulda' been made by BFL_Josh. When I pointed that out (which I thought was an attempt to be helpful) Inaba posted that 'It doesn't really matter since everyone knows I'm using two accounts'. (paraphrased from memory since the original post is deleted.)

My post where I pointed out the mistake, here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97269.msg1151000#msg1151000

The post I was responding to:

Deleted.

Post that I paraphrased above.

Deleted.

Which is when I referenced Orwells' "Memory Hole" here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97269.msg1151255#msg1151255

"The only post that was "deleted" was the one where you yourself bitched about which account I was posting with"
And the one where you stated that it didn't matter which account you posted with.
That is two. That is multiple.

In my capacity as a representative of BFL, I post as BFL_Josh, for other things, I post as Inaba.

I guess "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is."
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/chatterbox/1998/09/bill_clinton_and_the_meaning_of_is.html

In the post referenced above I pointed out to you where, IMO, you had mistakenly posted as Inaba when you meant to use the BFL_Josh account. Your response, now deleted, was that it didn't really matter.

Later, after this post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97269.msg1151111#msg1151111
you deleted the post where you stated 'it doesn't matter', and the first one I pointed out. And, probably, reposted the contents of the first one erroneously made as Inaba as BFL_Josh. As you should have to begin with. (Which is a pretty damn trivial issue. But calling me a liar isn't.)

This is the sequence. These are facts.

You have escalated the tone here multiple times:
"those individuals lied and any accusations they made were completely fabricated"
"so please be careful what you accuse me of, because I can prove you wrong if you are just making things up"

So, please. Prove me wrong. Or apologize.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:32:45 PM

3) Yet again, I am a paid shill and I am failing at my job... kinda defies logic... why would I be paid to fail over and over and over again?  Your claim I am a paid consultant falls as flat as everything else you've claimed, but you need to stroke your ego, so keep up the lies.

You already acknowledged you were paid in mining equipment, therefore BFL compensated you and thus you were paid.
You initially hid this arrangement from people, but Bruno outed you and then you admitted to it.
You have white knighted BFL here far past the point of what a reasonable person might (now you claim it was all just one big troll)
BFL's reputation here has never been worse, therefore your efforts to white knight resulted in failure.

Your claim that you can't be a paid shill and still fail at your job illustrates perfectly your inability to grasp elementary logic.
You yourself admitted to receiving compensation from BFL in the form of mining equipment. So were you lying? Did BFL really give you a miner?
If you can prove that you never received one, I would be happy to amend my statement to say that you are not a shill and merely a moron.
Were you suggesting that all people who are paid cannot fail at what they do? Or were you suggesting that you didn't fail and that your have successfully defended BFL's reputation on these boards?

bcp19

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:25:09 PM

You already acknowledged you were paid in mining equipment, therefore BFL compensated you and thus you were paid.
You initially hid this arrangement from people, but Bruno outed you and then you admitted to it.
You have white knighted BFL here far past the point of what a reasonable person might (now you claim it was all just one big troll)
BFL's reputation here has never been worse, therefore your efforts to white knight resulted in failure.

Your claim that you can't be a paid shill and still fail at your job illustrates perfectly your inability to grasp elementary logic.
You yourself admitted to receiving compensation from BFL in the form of mining equipment. So were you lying? Did BFL really give you a miner?
If you can prove that you never received one, I would be happy to amend my statement to say that you are not a shill and merely a moron.
Were you suggesting that all people who are paid cannot fail at what they do? Or were you suggesting that you didn't fail and that your have successfully defended BFL's reputation on these boards?
I was "paid" nothing.  To receive payment there would be a 1099 involved.  I was given, free and clear, a miner.  There were no strings attached, it was a gift, presumably a thank you for coming to visit.  You claim Bruno outed me, but you could not be further from the truth.  While I was offered compensation for coming to KC to tour the facility with Bruno, I turned it down.  It cost me very to go there little as the car I drive gets close to 50MPG and it was a 450mile round trip.  In addition, I used to live in KC years ago and still know people there, so I went out to dinner with a friend and then Bruno offered to share his room, so lodging cost me nothing.  Now, Bruno was compensated, but he was invited to tour the company at their expense, I asked to come along, and after arriving turned down their offer.  Josh, Sunny, Bruno, me, Goat and a few other got taken out to dinner, after which Josh presented me and Bruno with the miners as we were getting ready to leave.  I guess by your terms, Goat is also a paid shill as is Bruno.

AS I said in the other post, I am not a white knight, nor am I a shill.  I merely enjoy telling stupid people they are stupid, and trust me, when it comes to BFL, there are a lot of stupid people that post on here.

Jaymax

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 08:16:53 PM

Sonny V. Gets 2 more years probation.

Article outlines BFL "strong smell"
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/04/digging-for-answers-the-strong-smell-of-fraud-from-one-bitcoin-miner-maker/

Original Mail Fraud
https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/radDocs/PressRoom/nr110114.htm

Sonny Chris Vleisides, 39, previously of Kansas City, MO was arrested in 2007 and held two years in Italy before he was extradited to the United States. Vleisides was sentenced to 14 months in prison followed by three years supervised release after pleading to one count of mail fraud.

JUDGMENT AND PROBATION/COMMITMENT ORDER for Sonny V.
http://ia600500.us.archive.org/15/items/gov.uscourts.cacd.383557/gov.uscourts.cacd.383557.191.0.pdf

Current Class Action Against BFL
http://www.woodlaw.com/sites/default/files/casedocs/2014-04-04%20Complaint.pdf

===============

In the past BFL_Josh and Inaba have lied... and if you are really looking for dirt go find any reference where he states they never mined with customers equipment or where he eludes to Eclipse mining being sold when he joined BFL. That could be useful in court.

I will just briefly mention in case it is useful somehow, that once and only once I had a post disappear on the BFL forums...  I was reminded of it reading through that transcript.

In it, I recall that I stated that it seemed to me that the BFL staff were doing their all to get stuff shipped [I was naive, sue me! lol] but that if it turned out that any of their staff already had minirig ASIC miners chugging away while the customers were kept waiting for their boxes, that would almost certainly constitute a fraud perpetrated against their customers, no matter what the website refund etc T&Cs were.

I probably didn't bold and underline fraud in that post, it was more of a throwaway comment - although my left eyebrow might have raised slightly when I couldn't relocate the post on the forum...

I do rather hope someone has mused upon the possibility in the general direction of Ms. Mahoney at some point?
9feet

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:18:18 PM

May 2014 delivery...

May be yes
May be no
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:08:52 PM

I was "paid" nothing.  To receive payment there would be a 1099 involved. 
If you are suggesting that BFL follows correct accounting and tax procedures, then you should have someone explain the transcripts of the parole hearing to you.

I was given, free and clear, a miner.  There were no strings attached, it was a gift, presumably a thank you for coming to visit.  You claim Bruno outed me, but you could not be further from the truth.  While I was offered compensation for coming to KC to tour the facility with Bruno, I turned it down.  It cost me very to go there little as the car I drive gets close to 50MPG and it was a 450mile round trip.  In addition, I used to live in KC years ago and still know people there, so I went out to dinner with a friend and then Bruno offered to share his room, so lodging cost me nothing.  Now, Bruno was compensated, but he was invited to tour the company at their expense, I asked to come along, and after arriving turned down their offer.  Josh, Sunny, Bruno, me, Goat and a few other got taken out to dinner, after which Josh presented me and Bruno with the miners as we were getting ready to leave.  I guess by your terms, Goat is also a paid shill as is Bruno.
Bruno's miner came with terms. He had to stop talking about BFL on these forums. You merely had to continue.

AS I said in the other post, I am not a white knight, nor am I a shill.  I merely enjoy telling stupid people they are stupid, and trust me, when it comes to BFL, there are a lot of stupid people that post on here.
White knights are deemed so by their actions. BFL is an embattled company in the press, you leapt in to defend them relentlessly and in the face of all incoming facts. That is what makes you a white knight. Had BFL not compensated you with mining equipment, you would not be a shill. Since they did and you attempted to hide that, you are a shill.

Bruno and Goat do not defend BFL, in fact they rarely if ever speak about them. Thus, they are neither white knights nor shills.

Simple. If you want people to stop thinking of you as a shill then stop shilling for BFL  Grin

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:20:54 PM

Will it be possible to use the monarch to distill moonshine?  Tongue

if the water temp is 105c or more you could produce good moonshine Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: