Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} Here's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK at your Monarch!  (Read 46461 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:28:11 PM

There are a slew of psychological disorders that likely apply to J. Zerlan.  A couple of such examples are: Superiority Complex and Dunning–Kruger.
+ Demonstrable psychopathic traits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hare_Psychopathy_Checklist

May or may not be the case.  Probably is to some extent, but that's hardly unusual in a population base.  These things are more analog than binary.

Josh got fucked over by someone on a Bitcoin deal back in the old days.  Some auction for a vacation rental or something.  The community basically liked the auction dude and didn't like Inaba who has always been identifiable as a general prick and everyone gave him grief about it.  I'm sure he was quite but-hurt and it was at that point that he probably said 'fuck em' and didn't have any more qualms about running scams with his foot to the floorboard.  Against the general Bitcoin community, that is, but newbies are much more conducive to being scammed so they take the brunt of his payback.

Inaba is undoubtedly much more intelligent than most people here.  He's not going to be shamed into stopping what he's doing.  Just the opposite because the more successful he is at it the more weight is added to the assertion that he's bright and the victims are stupid.

I will say that Inaba seems to try to use graphical images to paint himself as some sort of a healthy outdoorsman type when in reality his a skinny drugged-out looking guy.  Such self-consciousness is often associated with other psychological maladies.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:35:00 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 09:52:58 PM by Xian01

There are a slew of psychological disorders that likely apply to J. Zerlan.  A couple of such examples are: Superiority Complex and Dunning–Kruger.
+ Demonstrable psychopathic traits

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hare_Psychopathy_Checklist

May or may not be the case.  Probably is to some extent, but that's hardly unusual in a population base.  These things are more analog than binary.

Josh got fucked over by someone on a Bitcoin deal back in the old days.  Some auction for a vacation rental or something.  The community basically liked the auction dude and didn't like Inaba who has always been identifiable as a general prick and everyone gave him grief about it.  I'm sure he was quite but-hurt and it was at that point that he probably said 'fuck em' and didn't have any more qualms about running scams with his foot to the floorboard.  Against the general Bitcoin community, that is, but newbies are much more conducive to being scammed so they take the brunt of his payback.

Inaba is undoubtedly much more intelligent than most people here.  He's not going to be shamed into stopping what he's doing.  Just the opposite because the more successful he is at it the more weight is added to the assertion that he's bright and the victims are stupid.

I will say that Inaba seems to try to use graphical images to paint himself as some sort of a healthy outdoorsman type when in reality his a skinny drugged-out looking guy.  Such self-consciousness is often associated with other psychological maladies.

What is unusual is that there is a greater preponderance of psychopaths in leadership and management; A psycho-path to success if you will.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:07:21 PM

I just read Josh's posts and see he stated we are using grade D... I thought I heard B... my fault.

Here's a legitimate question:  BFL had that PCB rev with the power resistors on it to characterize the DC/DC regulation on their board months ago. Tell me, what the fuck exactly were they doing with that board to have made it this far only to realize "Oh, shit.  There's not enough copper in the power planes to handle all this current!"?  This is an even greater WTF moment when you consider the fact that Josh claims the BFL 28nm chip has come in under the expected power draw.

What kind of shitty Engineers is BFL employing or contracting that you continue to have these elementary problems?  Surely you have the answers since you're an employee of that trainwreck
The only answer I have is that up until the chips were put onto the boards, I had nothing to do with them.  I cannot speak for what happened outside of my purview.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:22:01 PM

I just read Josh's posts and see he stated we are using grade D... I thought I heard B... my fault.

Here's a legitimate question:  BFL had that PCB rev with the power resistors on it to characterize the DC/DC regulation on their board months ago. Tell me, what the fuck exactly were they doing with that board to have made it this far only to realize "Oh, shit.  There's not enough copper in the power planes to handle all this current!"?  This is an even greater WTF moment when you consider the fact that Josh claims the BFL 28nm chip has come in under the expected power draw.

What kind of shitty Engineers is BFL employing or contracting that you continue to have these elementary problems?  Surely you have the answers since you're an employee of that trainwreck
The only answer I have is that up until the chips were put onto the boards, I had nothing to do with them.  I cannot speak for what happened outside of my purview.

I guess that somewhat explains why you weren't doing any assembling at the other assembling facility that made miners for the industrial clients.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
bcp19

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:45:14 PM

I guess that somewhat explains why you weren't doing any assembling at the other assembling facility that made miners for the industrial clients.
You really should have quit while you were ahead.  I applaud your detective work in guessing I work there and throwing that out like a Hail Mary, which got caught.  I know now you never worked there, mainly because you've not once corrected the deviations I made to what really happened there.  I said 4000 boards, which was not quite true, yet you parroted me and claimed it also was 4000.  Your lies are becoming more and more far-fetched as you try to keep the spotlight focused on you.  Good luck keeping your fickle audience, I'm putting you on ignore.  Your trust rating will soon dive when people realize you took money for lying.

nibbknot

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:02:51 AM

Here's a legitimate question:  BFL had that PCB rev with the power resistors on it to characterize the DC/DC regulation on their board months ago. Tell me, what the fuck exactly were they doing with that board to have made it this far only to realize "Oh, shit.  There's not enough copper in the power planes to handle all this current!"?  This is an even greater WTF moment when you consider the fact that Josh claims the BFL 28nm chip has come in under the expected power draw.

The only answer I have is that up until the chips were put onto the boards, I had nothing to do with them.  I cannot speak for what happened outside of my purview.

You really should have quit while you were ahead.  I applaud your detective work in guessing I work there and throwing that out like a Hail Mary, which got caught.  I know now you never worked there, mainly because you've not once corrected the deviations I made to what really happened there.  I said 4000 boards, which was not quite true, yet you parroted me and claimed it also was 4000.  Your lies are becoming more and more far-fetched as you try to keep the spotlight focused on you.  Good luck keeping your fickle audience, I'm putting you on ignore.  Your trust rating will soon dive when people realize you took money for lying.

What the heck! It's not like it was exactly 4000 boards or 3583 boards or 4219 boards since it was quite not true/accurate to your statement. It was just a number whether accurate or not from you to show others what was supposedly made during the time frame I used to show that miners based on 28nm tech was produced and delivered to cloud hosting companies mostly around KC.

How the heck did I take money for anything especially for lying? Some guy asked me for my bitcoin address. I didn't have one so I made one at blockchain.info and posted it once not expecting anything nor cared if I got anything. I believe the same guy sent me $15 and it's worth about $14 today. And for that you put me on ignore? Great!

Now that I am on ignored by you, you will never reply to my posts ever again otherwise guess what? You will be the liar not me and I WILL call you out on it.

As far as for that $14 is concerned here it is https://blockchain.info/address/1zS6bFrAjLw6QY6rDmPFBHZUJoVGoNDvv Now that you have the information to take it from me spend it wisely because I don't need it or want it anymore. But since you have me on ignored somebody else will get it first, so HA! HA! to you.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:21:55 AM

Take it out to the playground kids.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:01:15 AM

You really should have quit while you were ahead.  I applaud your detective work in guessing I work there and throwing that out like a Hail Mary, which got caught.  I know now you never worked there, mainly because you've not once corrected the deviations I made to what really happened there.  I said 4000 boards, which was not quite true, yet you parroted me and claimed it also was 4000.  Your lies are becoming more and more far-fetched as you try to keep the spotlight focused on you.  Good luck keeping your fickle audience, I'm putting you on ignore.  Your trust rating will soon dive when people realize you took money for lying.

So far, the only evidence against anything nibbknot has claimed is BCP issuing sweeping counterclaims. Once again, white knighting BFL. The only difference being that BCP is no longer shilling now that he has admitted to being an official representative of BFL.

When a representative of BFL claims 4000 boards, only to later laugh and say it wasn't 4000 boards, that merely continues the streak of blatant misinformation put forth by BFL. It doesn't cast aspersions on anyone other than BFL. Let me guess, next you are going to say 2 more weeks and then laugh at us when it isn't read in 2 weeks?

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
nibbknot

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:51:49 AM

So far, the only evidence against anything nibbknot has claimed is BCP issuing sweeping counterclaims. Once again, white knighting BFL. The only difference being that BCP is no longer shilling now that he has admitted to being an official representative of BFL.

When a representative of BFL claims 4000 boards, only to later laugh and say it wasn't 4000 boards, that merely continues the streak of blatant misinformation put forth by BFL. It doesn't cast aspersions on anyone other than BFL. Let me guess, next you are going to say 2 more weeks and then laugh at us when it isn't read in 2 weeks?

Thank you K9 for being part of my fickle audience. I noticed that the money I took for lying is still in the same wallet and nobody has tried to take even though I gave the link to it. Odd!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:32:22 AM

Even so, any wafer those "D" came from will not have grade "A" if A means going that much faster than what these are doing.

Besides, the logic of this exercise this escapes me somewhat. BFL must have thousands of these chips, surely using TWO grade A chips isn't going to make a lick of difference in terms of supply?
Which school of business did the decision makers study to use the worst hardware they have on the shelf and then use that to demonstrate the functionality of an upcoming product? If they have A grade chips they would be able to clock them way higher without actually drawing more power through the PCB. And without a hilarious error rate. Having a board hashing at slightly more proper speed and with a low error rate might stem the flow of refund requests a little, at least. Seems worth using a tiny fraction of a percentage of A chips.

But, according to you, they don't want to waste any of the "good" chips on a demo. They must really be short on A grade chips. Do they even have two?
Any info from BFL is difficult to take seriously these days, but if it makes as little sense as this I'm confident to call it nothing but pure undiluted BS.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
ALToids

Activity: 519

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:51:17 AM

The end users are supposed to put that mess into their computer?  Why not just pour water inside your PC and be done with it.
bcp19

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:07:25 AM

Since the actual number of boards produced during that time was in fact well over 8000, I truly expected nibbknott to call me out for lying, but he didn't.  So here's a point to consider... if we had in deed produced these 8000 boards as Monarchs, that would have been ~8PH of Imperial Monarchs.  From Feb 1 to Mar 1 the hash rate only grew by ~7PH... are you actually going to tell me you believe BFL was solely responsible for the growth in Feb?

On top of the above, my Trans Am is not Orange, it's actually called Russet and looks Brown, again he didn't call me out on it.  There's no one named Bob working there (never was), yet he let also that one slip by.  Like I said, masterfully done, he not only trolled me, but he trolled the entire forum as well, who were gullible enough to believe his lies.  Sadly *I* am not the one laughing at you guys today... nibbknot is.  He has out-trolled the best of you and you fell for it, all because he used the one company you'd believe it about.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:15:59 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 03:31:07 PM by Bicknellski

Note there are Chinese fabs able currently to push 3000 1Th + miners out their factory door a day. 28nm. This means BFL regardless of their production will be buried. Currently 30 to 40% of hash power is in China ... Bitfury controls the majority of the hash rate. No matter what BFL doesnt have the production capacity to match that. BFL even if it wanted to doesn't have anywhere near that capital or the designs to compete.

No one with plans for 16 to 14nm in 2015 considers BFL anything but footnote. There are 2 chip makers that will battle it out BFL is under capitalized and has limited access to cutting edge chip design as well mass production required for miner production in a single location like is available to the real production kings in this industry.

While they keep messing around with their 28nm, others have leapfrogged and put out better units at much higher volumes. They lost any advantages at 65nm but have failed to compete price or efficiency wise at 28nm. They will not even bother with 20, 16 or 14nm... they will not have the ability to match the projected efficiency or prices of the competition they know they are out of the race.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Swimpool

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:24:33 PM

BFL is such a POS company. I do not feel bad for the idiots who pre ordered AGAIN from them though.
ComaWombat

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:25:40 PM

On top of the above, my Trans Am is not Orange, it's actually called Russet and looks Brown, again he didn't call me out on it.  There's no one named Bob working there (never was), yet he let also that one slip by.  Like I said, masterfully done, he not only trolled me, but he trolled the entire forum as well, who were gullible enough to believe his lies.  Sadly *I* am not the one laughing at you guys today... nibbknot is.  He has out-trolled the best of you and you fell for it, all because he used the one company you'd believe it about.

Not true and masterful trolling my ass. The things he said, like "Josh is not gay, he's bi" or "Sonny fucked the girls from the production line" sound more like irrelevant bullshit from a crazy person than credible information.

He could be your alternate user account so you could troll people with misinformation about BFL and to make yourself seem smart in other people's eyes by revealing the "masterful trolling" you wrote yourself.
nibbknot

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:24:08 PM

Since the actual number of boards produced during that time was in fact well over 8000, I truly expected nibbknott to call me out for lying, but he didn't.  So here's a point to consider... if we had in deed produced these 8000 boards as Monarchs, that would have been ~8PH of Imperial Monarchs.  From Feb 1 to Mar 1 the hash rate only grew by ~7PH... are you actually going to tell me you believe BFL was solely responsible for the growth in Feb?

Brilliant! Since I didn't call you out on the color of your car or on some guy named Bob or the exact number of some boards, I'm the one lying you come out like a rose.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
nibbknot

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:31:05 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 07:43:46 PM by ckolivas

Not true and masterful trolling my ass. The things he said, like "Josh is not gay, he's bi" or "Sonny fucked the girls from the production line" sound more like irrelevant bullshit from a crazy person than credible information.

He could be your alternate user account so you could troll people with misinformation about BFL and to make yourself seem smart in other people's eyes by revealing the "masterful trolling" you wrote yourself.

Believe what you well, but I truly believe that Nibbknot is PG. Notice you haven't seen Bruno Kucinskas around for awhile have you? All indicators point to Nibbknot being Phinnaeus Gage. Believe what you want. You may still consider me a shill, but at least in my heart of hearts I know I'm telling the truth. I'm done with this guy.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:43:36 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 07:43:58 PM by ckolivas

Believe what you well, but I truly believe that Nibbknot is PG. Notice you haven't seen Bruno Kucinskas around for awhile have you? All indicators point to Nibbknot being Phinnaeus Gage. Believe what you want. You may still consider me a shill, but at least in my heart of hearts I know I'm telling the truth. I'm done with this guy.
Posting from the wrong account, are we?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:43:58 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 06:06:36 AM by Xian01

vulgartrendkill

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 05:46:46 PM

Isn`t that just a bit too convenient?

As soon as folk start mentioning PG, suddenly this pops up.

I`m done with these guys, its all smoke and mirrors.

And  thought as a community we were supposed to stick together!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: