Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:13:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {BFL} Here's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK at your Monarch!  (Read 46461 times)
Craige288

Activity: 120
Merit: 73

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:09:30 PM

I hope that's not the 700GH/s Monarch showing 270ish Watts of power.  It's got the same size fan as my 700 with the 450 being a much smaller fan and heatsink.  It's the 450 that produces that Wattage! The 700GH/s Monarch is pulling around 500-550 Watts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Craige288

Activity: 120
Merit: 73

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:20:07 PM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FBxkWW7yCIAAc5fT.jpg%3Alarge&t=544&c=jYUuiiqDIreVCQ

Love the way they show it without the required power supply next to it!  Wouldn't look so good with all the wires all over the place. LOL

To be fair... Got both my Monarchs and the refund so congrats to BFL for actually doing what they said they would do...  As you can appreciate, there are many other ASIC manufacturers that have really crapped on the customers... I, unfortunately am one of them to a few companies and BFL has done me total justice compared to any of the other suppliers.

Obviously there is no possible way of making the amount of money that was planned but I'm happy that the loss has been reduced significantly.

P.S. Will never, ever, ever, ever pre-order ever, ever, ever again !!!  So sad... What a shame!!
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:52:39 PM

I hope that's not the 700GH/s Monarch showing 270ish Watts of power.  It's got the same size fan as my 700 with the 450 being a much smaller fan and heatsink.  It's the 450 that produces that Wattage! The 700GH/s Monarch is pulling around 500-550 Watts.
That is a 700, and you are not reading it fully... 270 AND 210 = 480.  Or did you miss the second readout?

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:51:00 AM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FBxkWW7yCIAAc5fT.jpg%3Alarge&t=544&c=jYUuiiqDIreVCQ

Love the way they show it without the required power supply next to it!  Wouldn't look so good with all the wires all over the place. LOL

To be fair... Got both my Monarchs and the refund so congrats to BFL for actually doing what they said they would do...  As you can appreciate, there are many other ASIC manufacturers that have really crapped on the customers... I, unfortunately am one of them to a few companies and BFL has done me total justice compared to any of the other suppliers.

Obviously there is no possible way of making the amount of money that was planned but I'm happy that the loss has been reduced significantly.

P.S. Will never, ever, ever, ever pre-order ever, ever, ever again !!!  So sad... What a shame!!

er..you kept two monarchs and got refunds on some others? is that what you ment

(refunds from BFL I got one back in may I think it was...the mind still boggles)

anyway good for you

myself I MAY pre-order again..but would have to be someone like www.spondoolies-tech.com with a proven HISTORY and then again
all their pre-orders are really about 6 weeks they make most in shop...but even at their timeline and prices it is a no brainer.....no home
miner can make it now imho...not even spondoolies which seems fairly agressive in price..not at these BTC rates

then again I ordered a Titan just before KNC went to the Dark Side and BFL'd itself.....FrankenJupiter's etc

$$$ corrupt is the lesson learned here

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:19:50 AM

Love the way they show it without the required power supply next to it!  Wouldn't look so good with all the wires all over the place. LOL

To be fair... Got both my Monarchs and the refund so congrats to BFL for actually doing what they said they would do...  As you can appreciate, there are many other ASIC manufacturers that have really crapped on the customers... I, unfortunately am one of them to a few companies and BFL has done me total justice compared to any of the other suppliers.

P.S. Will never, ever, ever, ever pre-order ever, ever, ever again !!!  So sad... What a shame!!

(refunds from BFL I got one back in may I think it was...the mind still boggles)

anyway good for you

myself I MAY pre-order again..but would have to be someone like www.spondoolies-tech.com with a proven HISTORY and then again
all their pre-orders are really about 6 weeks they make most in shop...but even at their timeline and prices it is a no brainer.....no home
miner can make it now imho...not even spondoolies which seems fairly agressive in price..not at these BTC rates

then again I ordered a Titan just before KNC went to the Dark Side and BFL'd itself.....FrankenJupiter's etc

Be careful Searing...using BFL's name in that context will get you Inaba'ed  Cheesy Cheesy 

He's raising a stink with Dogie about the poor rating he gave BFL  Cheesy

Guess Joshy boi will try to buy Dogie out to get that rating upped  Cheesy

.!.. BFL & Joshy boi !!!!  Cool

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:26:04 AM

anyway good for you

Be careful Searing...using BFL's name in that context will get you Inaba'ed  Cheesy Cheesy 

take the money Dogie! (anyone that can get significant bucks out of BFL should do so)
we will make another thread and call it CATIE....and stick it to em anyway

I think Josh is a tool till I remember he has made probably millions on our mistake (ie see house) so WTF
crime pays I guess is the lesson here (all you have to do is show you are incompetent not criminal
seems to be the rule...look at Mark M from MT Gox ..he is hardly poor even now

as I said spondoolies is the only one I would consider doing a pre-order with and that is because they
DID let me out of an order for 6.5k and really to be fair did not have to refund me..I could prob broke
even and ROI barely ..I asked they said no problem....but it is probably a moot question in that
no home miner under these circumstances of difficulty and price dropping makes sense..it likely
is the last hurrah for home miners

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:52:23 AM

anyway good for you

He tried blackmailing him with faux ratings so I guess a bribe is next... maybe they can just BUY OUT Dogie's account. They have done it before.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:12:24 PM

anyway good for you

Be careful Searing...using BFL's name in that context will get you Inaba'ed  Cheesy Cheesy  

He's raising a stink with Dogie about the poor rating he gave BFL  Cheesy

Guess Joshy boi will try to buy Dogie out to get that rating upped  Cheesy

.!.. BFL & Joshy boi !!!!  Cool

Inaba'ed. Good one! Care if I expand upon it?

Meet Ina Baba:

"In two weeks I, Ina Baba, will conquer all of Bitcoinastan, or I will commit seppuku with my makeshift tantō."
fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:18:41 PM

End of story :

http://www.coindesk.com/us-government-shuts-embattled-mining-firm-butterfly-labs/
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:51:29 PM

can some one please post a picture of their Monarch... I will like to see prof customers are receiving the rigs?
Thanks

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:41:31 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 07:57:40 AM by Searing

can some one please post a picture of their Monarch... I will like to see prof customers are receiving the rigs?
Thanks

here is it as it was sold and still shown on the tech page on bfl site (at tapeout last aug 2013)

here it is in all its kludge glory sept 2014 shipping (kinda sorta)

well...quite the change....like to see someone 'sawzall" that puppy into a computer case.... (need the below tool to put in)

must be the "Steampunk Doctor Who version all them Tardis  bells and whistles ....a timelord and time machine is the only way this crap could make ROI"

lol Smiley

revenge is a dish best served 'cold' ...or should I say Josh and Sonny and others at BFL " Winter is coming " heh Smiley

sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:52:12 AM

Thanks

You can find more photo's and info here:

Ok, Ognasty was nice enough to take pictures, and I'll upload the key ones here. Or to some sharing site then go from there.

First, the money shot: A shot of the back of the board:

[...]

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
JoshsAssIsFucked

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:56:35 AM

Thanks

Ok, Ognasty was nice enough to take pictures, and I'll upload the key ones here. Or to some sharing site then go from there.

https://i.imgur.com/04WKZpw.jpg

[...]

Same as we've seen before, 65nm all over again. Was t it luke'something' last time posting pictures of the old miners while they were not actually shipping fuck all!  Now you all falling for it again. Sheep will be sheep. Baaaa baaaa
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:28:20 AM

Thanks

https://i.imgur.com/04WKZpw.jpg

[...]

Same as we've seen before, 65nm all over again. Was t it luke'something' last time posting pictures of the old miners while they were not actually shipping fuck all!  Now you all falling for it again. Sheep will be sheep. Baaaa baaaa

Wow,where to begin,let's see,how bout

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:30:28 AM

How 'bout with [ DO NOT POST SESC LINKS ]ignore[/url]?

100% foolproof troll spray. Worked for me.
JoshsAssIsFucked

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:53:55 AM

So even after been proven right on all I said for 2 years, you still think your all awesome and fool proof.

Keep it up sheep, your doing your masters proud!
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:40:53 PM

How 'bout with [ DO NOT POST SESC LINKS ]ignore[/url]?

100% foolproof troll spray. Worked for me.

Haha, he's still at it? Had'm on ignore already (after about 12 posts, new record I think)

Never mind, one of those cases:

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole...
If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole!

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
ComaWombat

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:08:25 PM

Thanks

It's fun to see a post like this as I got a second hand Monarch today for a few hundred €. I just had to buy it no matter what. I'm on the same boat with f***ing  Slok with my problems with bfgminer.

I feel a bit dirty mining with it after all this fuss. It's a like driving a car previously owned by Saddam Hussein or something. But I like it. It feels like being part of history in the making. Like buying a DeLorean just when the company goes bust.

On a more serious note it seems to be running fine with the custom bfgminer provided by BFL. 600GH, 1% rejects and 3.5% HWE. Much much quieter than an Antminer S3 as the fan noise is just mild hum and not booming and whining like Antminer S1's and S3's.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 09:12:41 PM

Thanks

It's fun to see a post like this as I got a second hand Monarch today for a few hundred €. I just had to buy it no matter what. I'm on the same boat with f***ing  Slok with my problems with bfgminer.

I feel a bit dirty mining with it after all this fuss. It's a like driving a car previously owned by Saddam Hussein or something. But I like it. It feels like being part of history in the making. Like buying a DeLorean just when the company goes bust.

On a more serious note it seems to be running fine with the custom bfgminer provided by BFL. 600GH, 1% rejects and 3.5% HWE. Much much quieter than an Antminer S3 as the fan noise is just mild hum and not booming and whining like Antminer S1's and S3's.

I wouldn't.

It's more like buying Bernie Madoff's socks. Nobody really wants to frame them and hang that on a wall.
ComaWombat

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:18:48 PM

I'd hang Josh Z's soiled underwear on a wall if the frame was hermetically sealed  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: