Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554373 times)
CoinAmmo

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:34:34 AM

seems devs should care more about marketing and markets not just creating 'toys' for the coin or its gonna die soon.

You have to be kidding me?  When I see comments like this, I know the coin is absolutely at the ground floor.  Take a look at any coin that succeeded and there has always been a stage where there was extreme dumping and complaining and end of the world statements.  Look at Dogecoin and Kitteh as two examples, both had a low point where people were dumping and cursing and screaming.  That is when you absolutely know it hit the bottom.  I love it when I see comments like these.  Im just waiting for more negative sentiment to flow so I can transfer my bitcoins and scoop up as many as I can slowly so as not to raise the price. The devs on here are doing a tremendous job and I hope more of you come on to complain about the price because all you are doing is making it cheaper for the long term, investors to pile up more KDC's.  This is where I think the psychology of the dumps happens.  All the weak hands start selling and the long term investors start scooping up slowly.  The next time we rise, the weak hands will be eliminated and the price will rise fast because we ate up all the KDC's from weak hands that were dumped at this price.  Ive seen this movie played many many times before.

You bought at the top didn't you?
I know this coin has a lot of potential, I just do not understand why there is barely any buy orders for it atm ... what you say makes sense in theory but in reality its failing ...
again I am HOLDING my KDC, I just hope its not a dire mistake... and its beginning to be so by every passing minute

MintCoin - MNT - PoW/PoS Hybrid energy Saving! - GO MINT Coins!!!
MNT - MYugcMRrY7uySY9i3LX4kUz1aGJy7FwCuC
CSM00

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:36:40 AM

seems devs should care more about marketing and markets not just creating 'toys' for the coin or its gonna die soon.

You have to be kidding me?  When I see comments like this, I know the coin is absolutely at the ground floor.  Take a look at any coin that succeeded and there has always been a stage where there was extreme dumping and complaining and end of the world statements.  Look at Dogecoin and Kitteh as two examples, both had a low point where people were dumping and cursing and screaming.  That is when you absolutely know it hit the bottom.  I love it when I see comments like these.  Im just waiting for more negative sentiment to flow so I can transfer my bitcoins and scoop up as many as I can slowly so as not to raise the price. The devs on here are doing a tremendous job and I hope more of you come on to complain about the price because all you are doing is making it cheaper for the long term, investors to pile up more KDC's.  This is where I think the psychology of the dumps happens.  All the weak hands start selling and the long term investors start scooping up slowly.  The next time we rise, the weak hands will be eliminated and the price will rise fast because we ate up all the KDC's from weak hands that were dumped at this price.  Ive seen this movie played many many times before.

I know this coin has a lot of potential, I just do not understand why there is barely any buy orders for it atm ... what you say makes sense in theory but in reality its failing ...
again I am HOLDING my KDC, I just hope its not a dire mistake... and its beginning to be so by every passing minute

The price drop and other things building - POT, CASH,..etc.  KDC is low-key and its a slow and steady race to higher prices and a bigger exchange.

Also, people are worried about what may / may not happen with China this weekend.
AMAZONBTC

Activity: 163

Amazon for BTC

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:41:45 AM

+100000000000000

gutshot5820

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:48:01 AM

I bought from 7,000 to 14,000 and 2k at 20 something thousand. So I can dump my coin at anytime and leave without fear of loss.  TBH we were all hoping for a quick rise but I think that was extreme optimism now that I look back.  There were way too many weak hands holding KDC's that were willing to dump at any price, plus when the price skyrocketed we attracted big rigs that were here only for the sole purpose of mining and dumping.  Together with the big rigs and weak hands and people who were trying to be clever and sell and rebuy, there was too much supply all at once and not enough demand.  This is great that the price is so low, Klondike is legit and the devs are doing an awesome job.  Go check any coin you want that had success, I guarantee you every single one had a period where all the weak hands started selling and there were smart investors scooping up at the lowest price they could find.  The good news is, when all this dumping is over, the vast majority of the coins will be in the hands of a select few.  they will hold there coins and smartly release them slowly as they rise making sure there is more demand than supply.  Look at Kitteh forum, it is littered with people demonizing the coin in the beginning and you know what?  There were a few people buying up as many as they could and they cornered the market on the coins.  When it started to rise and was in demand there was none to be sold except from people who had large shares.  And it skyrocketed in four days.  I guarantee you, right now for the past week. We have been buying downwards and a lot of the KDC's have been moving into the hands of long term investors and when it starts to rise again, there will not be enough supply.
flangefrog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 04:08:14 AM

3037727 COINS x 0.00012211 (price) = 370,93684397BTC x $ 824.61 = $305,878

Place 58 on coinmarketcap (if we were listed)....

http://coinmarketcap.com/

$305,878

You can use this if you don't want to calcul yourself =)
http://frogpool.co.nz/market-cap
+1

For some reason i always want to calculate it myself Smiley don't know, maybe for fun Smiley

Good on you, I probably should put the calculation and sources on my website though. It's in this thread if you look back far enough.

I bought from 7,000 to 14,000 and 2k at 20 something thousand. So I can dump my coin at anytime and leave without fear of loss.  TBH we were all hoping for a quick rise but I think that was extreme optimism now that I look back.  There were way too many weak hands holding KDC's that were willing to dump at any price, plus when the price skyrocketed we attracted big rigs that were here only for the sole purpose of mining and dumping.  Together with the big rigs and weak hands and people who were trying to be clever and sell and rebuy, there was too much supply all at once and not enough demand.  This is great that the price is so low, Klondike is legit and the devs are doing an awesome job.  Go check any coin you want that had success, I guarantee you every single one had a period where all the weak hands started selling and there were smart investors scooping up at the lowest price they could find.  The good news is, when all this dumping is over, the vast majority of the coins will be in the hands of a select few.  they will hold there coins and smartly release them slowly as they rise making sure there is more demand than supply.  Look at Kitteh forum, it is littered with people demonizing the coin in the beginning and you know what?  There were a few people buying up as many as they could and they cornered the market on the coins.  When it started to rise and was in demand there was none to be sold except from people who had large shares.  And it skyrocketed in four days.  I guarantee you, right now for the past week. We have been buying downwards and a lot of the KDC's have been moving into the hands of long term investors and when it starts to rise again, there will not be enough supply.

I have mined most of mine since the beginning and bought a small amount with most my remaining ltc/doge at .000068 to 000070 so I'm not likely to lose a lot going down. I'm still planning to hold except for small amount I sell to fulfill my litecoinlocal orders (I sell LTC). I think the price decrease was inevitable as even now it's still very profitable to mine. I think we need a lot height difficulty before the price will rise up again.
yupirat

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:10:56 AM

So its right time for "strong hands" to buy KDC at this 0.00009 price, but i see that market is realy slow. Maybe most of them lost faith that coin will succes or what and they are not willing to invest more BTC. Few days ago few people writed here that they will buy any amount if price drop enough but now that obivious is not a case. I am just little miner with just small hashing power and with very small expirience in cryptos but from my opinion if this coin not hit some biggest exchange soon i think that will never hit them and probably will be removed from CoinMarket.io also.
Albertx1987

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:12:48 AM

BIG, HUGE, MEGA +1 BILLION.... iv seen this same thing happen in every alt coin. particle,CAT, DGB, LTC,DOGE,WDC and so forth..i have never given up on this coin and i wont, ill hold my coins and mine DOGE and sell them for cheap KDC. in a few weeks we will be back up. thats the way the market works. one rise one dump one rise on dump and so forth till the coin halves then itll be way less dumping

yupirat

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:13:28 AM

0.00007500   10   0.00075
0.00002000   13000.005   0.2600001

LOL
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:14:17 AM

Klondike Coin has been added at Coin-Swap.net

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:23:01 AM

alright, calm your titties.

i don't want to place this info because it would attract people what would only mine this and quick sell it to proffit. but here goes
coinmarket had two kind of buyers :

A--- the one that place order at 1-2 BTCs worth at 0.00023-0.0002700  aka 0.23BTcs for 1K coins
B--- the small timers . the one that beat around the bush and sold 10-50 coins at +- 0.----1002 the A orders..

The only problem is that ever since two days the big guys (A) have been holding to their money since the economy is down and waiting for February 1

this left only small order that small timer left. if you look at the list now there is a total of (Total shown: 0.75423412 BTC) small shitty buy offers. this total used to be 8 BTC

and other thing to keep in mind. Before this coin hit and exchange it was going 1k=0.1BTC minimum price on the market section.

you wait until the weekend passes and you will realized that this coin had much more value.

hold that gold.
CSM00

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:33:40 AM

I pulled alll my coins out 2 days ago when i seen this activity. I'm sooo glad i did.  You mark my words that Exchange will be notorious as thieves.

No worse than any other exchange that trades crypto.  Go read some of the complaints about Cryptsy, MtGox, Bter,...etc.

At least at coinmarket, withdrawals work except when the admin is sleeping Smiley
danetti

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:36:00 AM

I pulled alll my coins out 2 days ago when i seen this activity. I'm sooo glad i did.  You mark my words that Exchange will be notorious as thieves.
They are new and have been working really well so far
The coins that got pulled out had really low volume, like DOGE/BTC 1BTC++ if not mistaken

Give it some time Smiley
Giggety

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:42:37 AM

Are you guys hearing your self ?
You are blaming everyone ? Now even the exchange.

Calm down.

All coins went down on coinmarket.io these few days.

It's just simple, the exchange is new and only the ones who bothered to get on and buy have bought.
So people can't sell to the ones that already bought.

The coin (like other coins on the exchange) need to find other exchanges where people are and where there is more trust.

I think we should target coinedup and after that it will go to cryptsy.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:48:24 AM

now the coin is so low ojn coinmarket im not sure how this will end for us holders Sad

yolo
Giggety

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:49:21 AM

After numerous Posts by me regarding Manipulation of the market not a SINGLE response by coinmarket.io   But yet he has time to answer a question about a button?   surely i would answer a question that sheds detrimental value on my exchange first???

That's what you call professionals. They don't answer crazy question. They also didn't respond on compliments.

I don't know how much you lost but don't sweat it relax...

Btw do you know the net hashrate and how many coins you get at the moment  ?
FreePls

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:49:49 AM

and you killed me literally when i sold some coins on 25000..  how can you sell that low.. how can you do that you stupid faggot..

yea.. how ..

Cry

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 04:50:48 AM

i was trying to help devs of this coin, like i helped others but they badly ignored me.

i assume they ignored more people too that wanted to give a hand.

i this coin will totally tank? i dont know. but ive sold all of my coins so i can buy back cheap or not buy back at all.

danetti

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:51:41 AM

After numerous Posts by me regarding Manipulation of the market not a SINGLE response by coinmarket.io   But yet he has time to answer a question about a button?   surely i would answer a question that sheds detrimental value on my exchange first???
He's not gonna be in every coin thread every minute
Or have you made numerous posts on coinmarket's thread?
danetti

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:54:41 AM

He's not gonna be in every coin thread every minute
Or have you made numerous posts on coinmarket's thread?
Made numerous posts.  that guy is ignoring them.....Plain and simple
Hell ill go spam the same post 10 times and you watch the response.
please dont, it doesnt help

give it some time
market can be manipulated by users, it happens in other exchanges as well, hell its even worse on some of them lol
and most coins have ridiculous low buy walls too
HomerS

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:55:33 AM

wow! klondike coin, i wanna be rich  Shocked Wink Cheesy

i will try mine some coins
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: