Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:19:48 AM

hmm. I managed to restore my wallet to a previous version.  What I found is troubling. Somehow, someone has withdrawn 1000kdc from my wallet.  How is that possible?

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:21:00 AM

hmm. I managed to restore my wallet to a previous version.  What I found is troubling. Somehow, someone has withdrawn 1000kdc from my wallet.  How is that possible?

Trojan is all I can think of :/
Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:26:10 AM

Okay, I loved this coin, but you guys need a reality check badly. It's not some "market manipulation", stop putting the blame on the exchange, the sellers, the miners, the life, the Universe and everything. It just lost popularity and tanked. And unless there's some big move to change that, it will die a slow death, maybe a little less painful due to gravity well.

You're an idiot, that's all i have to say.

If you have nothing to say, why talk? At least back up your statement, otherwise it seems you're in denial. And angry. I think bargaining comes next.

Seriously though, this coin could have been great if it wasn't so overhyped, given the generation rate. It still can be good, but the devs need to step up really fast before there's nothing to salvage.

Good grief, you need some anti-depressant medication seriously.  This is an altcoin, not a treasury bond, if you thought it was going to go up straight and steady without roadbumps, you should not be investing in the coin.  I sure hoped you dumped your entire stack.  Wow just wow.  If you invested anymore than you can laugh at if you lose, you are just dumb anyways.  This is really enjoyable for me.  I would have liked it if it went straight up to the moon.  But I also like the buy low strategy and watching it go back up.  Its fun investing dude.  Not the end of the world.  Geez.

Nah, I've lost my investment in an unrelated incident. Now I can at least watch you go down with me Cheesy

And I'm not depressed, in fact, it's the opposite - you guys are giving me a lot of fun Cheesy It's just a shame you killed a good coin.
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:29:34 AM

time for a deep scan. Someone actually accused me of linking one today as well, on two different threads.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
gutshot5820

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:07:18 AM

Okay, I loved this coin, but you guys need a reality check badly. It's not some "market manipulation", stop putting the blame on the exchange, the sellers, the miners, the life, the Universe and everything. It just lost popularity and tanked. And unless there's some big move to change that, it will die a slow death, maybe a little less painful due to gravity well.

You're an idiot, that's all i have to say.

If you have nothing to say, why talk? At least back up your statement, otherwise it seems you're in denial. And angry. I think bargaining comes next.

Seriously though, this coin could have been great if it wasn't so overhyped, given the generation rate. It still can be good, but the devs need to step up really fast before there's nothing to salvage.

Good grief, you need some anti-depressant medication seriously.  This is an altcoin, not a treasury bond, if you thought it was going to go up straight and steady without roadbumps, you should not be investing in the coin.  I sure hoped you dumped your entire stack.  Wow just wow.  If you invested anymore than you can laugh at if you lose, you are just dumb anyways.  This is really enjoyable for me.  I would have liked it if it went straight up to the moon.  But I also like the buy low strategy and watching it go back up.  Its fun investing dude.  Not the end of the world.  Geez.

Nah, I've lost my investment in an unrelated incident. Now I can at least watch you go down with me Cheesy

And I'm not depressed, in fact, it's the opposite - you guys are giving me a lot of fun Cheesy It's just a shame you killed a good coin.

Just be patient and yes if it goes down I will go down more heavily than you and we can both laugh about the time we invested in Klondike.  But that day is not today!!!  I need to watch a Rocky movie or Braveheart for more inspiration.  LOL  Dont be all gloom and doom.  This coin will go back up, its going through a necessary change of hands phase right now.  Be patient and dont watch it everyday.  Its not that type of coin atm.  Come back in a few weeks or month and I guarantee you that you will singing its praises again.  I need to be looking at the prices because Im buying more at every opportunity.  But if you are down on it, just sell or put it in your wallet and Im sure you will be surprised and excited again.  Every coin has people that bail at the first sign of decline and release their coins for dirt cheap and I guarantee you they regret it later.  Happens all the time.  You should be buying as much as people are willing to sell right now. I think once we get through this bottom selling you will never be able to buy KDC at this level again.

If you think this coin is dead, that is just the weirdest an unintelligent thing Ive read so far.  When a coin rises and then makes a correction that is an awesome thing to happen.  It will go through an adjustment period to shake out the sellers before it can go up again.  This is actually good for the coin.  You are misinterpreting the meaning of whats been happening lately.
marcje

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:16:59 AM

How come this coin is still so dirt cheap? Look at smartcoin which has a max supply of 51 million and KDC only has 19.9 mil.

SMC @ .0002 and KDC @ .00013

Im buying some this cheap!:D
Mivexil

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:26:18 AM

Just be patient and yes if it goes down I will go down more heavily than you and we can both laugh about the time we invested in Klondike.  But that day is not today!!!  I need to watch a Rocky movie or Braveheart for more inspiration.  LOL  Dont be all gloom and doom.  This coin will go back up, its going through a necessary change of hands phase right now.  Be patient and dont watch it everyday.  Its not that type of coin atm.  Come back in a few weeks or month and I guarantee you that you will singing its praises again.  I need to be looking at the prices because Im buying more at every opportunity.  But if you are down on it, just sell or put it in your wallet and Im sure you will be surprised and excited again.  Every coin has people that bail at the first sign of decline and release their coins for dirt cheap and I guarantee you they regret it later.  Happens all the time.  You should be buying as much as people are willing to sell right now. I think once we get through this bottom selling you will never be able to buy KDC at this level again.

If you think this coin is dead, that is just the weirdest an unintelligent thing Ive read so far.  When a coin rises and then makes a correction that is an awesome thing to happen.  It will go through an adjustment period to shake out the sellers before it can go up again.  This is actually good for the coin.  You are misinterpreting the meaning of whats been happening lately.

Let's just say I've watched things no man should ever watch, and seen many young, beautiful coins die a horrible death no coin should have gone through Cheesy

And it's very, very often the case that the "readjustment" doesn't stop, and the coin just goes to be abandoned. I don't think it's dead, but it's sure going through a bad case of pneumonia and is going to need a serious treatment from the devs Wink
tminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:57:01 AM

patience is good thing, who knows the history of cryptos, how many times coins bounce up and down, and those small fishes always get panic in each to and fro

here is the rarity of this coin [coins/block]

4.8125 (after one year)
0.30078125(after two year)

BTC   188Voq78hJpfTg7CQKACiy4XbaN1UxdGqf
Giggety

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:57:48 AM

You basterds didn't full my order @5.

Put up a wall of 1 BTC but not enough pussy's Sad

gutshot5820

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:07:58 PM

If you think this coin is dead, that is just the weirdest an unintelligent thing Ive read so far.  When a coin rises and then makes a correction that is an awesome thing to happen.  It will go through an adjustment period to shake out the sellers before it can go up again.  This is actually good for the coin.  You are misinterpreting the meaning of whats been happening lately.

Let's just say I've watched things no man should ever watch, and seen many young, beautiful coins die a horrible death no coin should have gone through Cheesy

And it's very, very often the case that the "readjustment" doesn't stop, and the coin just goes to be abandoned. I don't think it's dead, but it's sure going through a bad case of pneumonia and is going to need a serious treatment from the devs Wink

LOL at you though.  Man you must be the life of the party.  This coin is THREE WEEKS OLD!!!!! It has Zero pre-mine and Zero pre-sell and dedicated devs.  You are looking at the wrong place and wrong scenario.  The coins that go to crypto hell to die are because the devs ditched it and there was no commitment to the coin from the start.  Do you know why there are dozens of people like me that are holding long term and accumulating more coins right now while people are selling?  Because the Klondike devs are buying their own coin. Yowsah.  Thats the highest level of commitment you can find. The devs are going nowhere and neither am I.  Thats why the coin is going to rebound in a big way.  The coin is still very very very profitable to mine.  Personally, I like it at this level for now, so I can accumulate more.  Exchanges will know what the devs are doing here and that its a serious coin.  When we get more exposure, we will look back on today and laugh.  

I was accumulating Kitteh when everyone was selling at 2 satoshi.  There were a hundred people like you complaining and whining and I kept buying because there were dedicated devs that were working on multiple things to make it a successful coin.  It took a month but when they were making progress the coin exploded to 55 satoshi last time I checked.  I see the same pattern here, now that there are a ton of people complaining and the devs are committed to the coin, I know its a great time to be buying as much as I can.  This makes no sense to me, the coin is trading where its at because market dynamics.  If you believe the devs will continue their great work, this is an incredible level to keep accumulating.  Im not disappointed the coin is down a bit, Im excited that I can get more coins now at this level.  Bookmark this post and pm me in a few weeks to a month and I will be gloating.
mfpowernl

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:14:45 PM

I want to mine this coin with cudaminer with pool stratum+tcp://de3.miningpool.co:3902  from https://miningpool.co/.
Can someone help me with minersettings because it is not working for me. Is the password youre main password or just a x?
i now have : cudaminer.exe -H 1 -i 0 -l auto -C 1 -o stratum+tcp://de3.miningpool.co:3902  -O workername:password

Thanks for the help in advance  Wink
gutshot5820

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:21:11 PM

I want to mine this coin with cudaminer with pool stratum+tcp://de3.miningpool.co:3902  from https://miningpool.co/.
Can someone help me with minersettings because it is not working for me. Is the password youre main password or just a x?
i now have : cudaminer.exe -H 1 -i 0 -l auto -C 1 -o stratum+tcp://de3.miningpool.co:3902  -O workername:password

You need to download mining proxy if you dont have one.

You need to edit your proxy file to look something like this;

mining_proxy -pa scrypt -o de3.miningpool.co -p 3902

Then edit your start.bat file to look something like this;
cudaminer --no-autotune -l F16x14 --device 0 -t 1 -o localhost:8332 -O workername:password
mfpowernl

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:25:43 PM

You need to download mining proxy if you dont have one.

You need to edit your proxy file to look something like this;

mining_proxy -pa scrypt -o de3.miningpool.co -p 3902

Then edit your start.bat file to look something like this;
cudaminer --no-autotune -l F16x14 --device 0 -t 1 -o localhost:8332 -O workername:password

Wow thanks for the fast reply! When iam back home from work i will test it! I didnt now that i need a mining proxy? which one is a good on?And because of what you need a mining proxy for a cudaminer?
capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:49:19 PM

You basterds didn't full my order @5.

Put up a wall of 1 BTC but not enough pussy's Sad

Heh, you might get another shot...it seems like we're poised for another dip. I already sold to buy back in lower. It's underpriced but there still isn't a lot of support to keep it over 10000 right now.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:56:31 PM

time for a deep scan. Someone actually accused me of linking one today as well, on two different threads.

Yeah, feel for you. Sad I do a full system scan twice a week and all coin related downloads are checked on virustotal.com. Malware scan once a week as well. It's not 100%, but I haven't lost anything yet.
MaKii

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:03:38 PM

I am really tired of looking at this fucking low price. I cant through all my btc onto that, already invested 4 btc. I will come back in a month or two, maybe the coin is dead , maybe its over 1 dollar. No risk no fun ^^

buy gold !
UKGunner

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:08:32 PM

Yeah, feel for you. Sad I do a full system scan twice a week and all coin related downloads are checked on virustotal.com. Malware scan once a week as well. It's not 100%, but I haven't lost anything yet.

Yep with all these new wallets coming out very easy to slip a trojan in there (password stealer or wallet.dat stealer), there are a few about. Virustotal is always a good idea but is not hard to crypt a trojan to bypass most antivirus. Is always a good idea to also scan on either Malwar or Anubis links below or run in sandboxie, this way you can check the files activity (see what other files are created, what is edited in registry and if file attempts to download anything else or connect to any strange DNS)

Anubis - http://anubis.iseclab.org/
Malwar - https://malwr.com/

Better to be safe rather than sorry, i also never keep my wallet.dat files on my PC have got copys on USB sticks and external HD and aways delete then from my PC when not using wallet and move than back into appdata/roaming when i update or make a transaction then copy the file back to external media and delete them from PC after.

Dopecoin - In Anonymity We Trust. 4HfAmTL8oDq851kY17EaQeEEq97pTTsdBu  
CinniCoin The Future Is Now. JVgfbKMk9MrdwZry7X6iCTunTtdS2h1fYP
gutshot5820

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:36:56 PM

I am really tired of looking at this fucking low price. I cant through all my btc onto that, already invested 4 btc. I will come back in a month or two, maybe the coin is dead , maybe its over 1 dollar. No risk no fun ^^

LMAO, I laughed.  Hey go big or go home.  Double up now and double your pleasure. Surgeon General says watching the ticker on a new altcoin is not healthy for your heart.
Sparkzor

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:42:12 PM

What the fuck is this... I mine 10KDC faster than it gets confirmed, this is... well this isn't usual... 500mhps net hashrate, people abandoning because it's not $10 each after 1 week at an exchange? Lol..
gutshot5820

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:47:57 PM

What the fuck is this... I mine 10KDC faster than it gets confirmed, this is... well this isn't usual... 500mhps net hashrate, people abandoning because it's not $10 each after 1 week at an exchange? Lol..

This coin will live long and prosper eventually.  You are all looking at this the wrong way.  More coins when you mine and cheaper to accumulate.  Take advantage if you believe in KDC or abandon ship now.

Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: