Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
bentmar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:50:01 PM

Fucking ridiculous that MEOW is added before KDC... Devs wake the fuck up and start working

Are you stupid ?
It's cool they take time because the nethash (and diff) stay low.
But it's keeping most people (700mh/s is not the death of a coin Wink )

And devs have big project, not just being added on Crypsty.
VTC, MOEW on Crypsty, ok good for them, but after ?
They have NOTHING !

Everything here is kept in the dark, the user klondikecoin is the only one posting stuff and it's always the same thing, we don't even know if the devs are still on this coin, the last 100 pages here are speculations on price there is nothing done to promote the coin in any way.

Its also up to the community to do something, Let the devs develope their stuff now.

WHAT CAN WE AS A COMMUNITY DO? LETS DROP SOME IDEAS SHALL WE?!? Wink

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!  KlondikeCoin:L1gyKVVs8wTcXEGLUHBLktz9P5JWuDjdqF  SunCoin: SfWNMhYF7vYwttRn3M8GHH4mHPkBUM2z6E
Lordsomnium

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:53:50 PM

Fucking ridiculous that MEOW is added before KDC... Devs wake the fuck up and start working

Are you stupid ?

They have NOTHING !

Everything here is kept in the dark, the user klondikecoin is the only one posting stuff and it's always the same thing, we don't even know if the devs are still on this coin, the last 100 pages here are speculations on price there is nothing done to promote the coin in any way.

They don't say anything ?
So you really dont read the topic ?

They post some message some time to keep us informed.
Don't say shit
Jilixi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 04:05:01 PM

Are you stupid ?

They have NOTHING !

Its also up to the community to do something, Let the devs develope their stuff now.

You know what devs used to write stuff earlier in this thread, and its up to the community, how many giveaways should we have before something is released for the coin, like a store or tipper or android wallet when it turns out after a couple of weeks that it is an abandoned project. for the love of god CASH has been at 300-500 Mh/s since start, we have been at 1.1 Gh/s and it doesnt make you wonder? we hit coinedup and CASH has been at openex all the time.

You could have bounties for different stuff but the devs just dont seem to be that active here, the only holder that people will trust for bounties are the devs, its kinda hard to find an android developer and offer him a bounty when no one can hold it.

Wake up and get real, I am not saying the coin is dead it just needs more attention.

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
bentmar

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:16:14 PM

!!DEVS!! - Give us an update, and lets initiate another bounty or two to make things come to life as they should!

!!COMMUNITY!! - Quote this post and add what type of bounty you would like to start ASAP

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!  KlondikeCoin:L1gyKVVs8wTcXEGLUHBLktz9P5JWuDjdqF  SunCoin: SfWNMhYF7vYwttRn3M8GHH4mHPkBUM2z6E
Sparkzor

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:16:30 PM

Well, we could start a giveaway here:
http://altcoingiveaways.com/

I can't afford holding one myself, I've held one before and it's expensive!
So if someone decides to hold one, I can donate a little at least!
bentmar

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:18:55 PM

!!DEVS!! - Give us an update, and lets initiate another bounty or two to make things come to life as they should!

!!COMMUNITY!! - Quote this post and add what type of bounty you would like to start ASAP

COINEX/CRYPTSY

Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 04:23:11 PM

Make a bounty for that Android Wallet, a bounty for like 5 stores that accept Klondike etc etc, make it a set bounty and let the community donate to one wallet and just use it as the requirement is fullfilled.

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
MijntjeGoud

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:28:28 PM

COINEX/CRYPTSY

Coinex will list new coins when their site is finished.
G440T

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:33:42 PM

Made one: http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,803.0.html

Will offer more if I get more funds over the next few days.
Sparkzor

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:53:32 PM

Donated 50!
gutshot5820

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:53:45 PM

The trading volume on KDC has been a lot more than people think.  There has been a lot of buy support for these KDC's.  Smart people have been buying everything the dumpers can throw at them.  I love the low prices atm anyways,  Why pay more for the KDC's if the dumpers are going to sell them at any price anyways.  Let them come down and sell their KDC's for now.  The people selling are NOT Klondike supporters, they are big rig miners existing for the sole purpose of dumping.  The true KDC'ers are doing all the buying and accumulating them cheaply as they can.  I bought a huge chunk the past few days and will buy more when my Coinbase gets processed.  Im just hoping it stays this level for another week or so.

Besides, the devs just got us added onto Coinedup, they will have a totally unique Facebook App coming out soon, which they already stated is not easy and takes time.  They have a published roadmap that they have been diligent about.  We should all be thankful that the devs are committed to coin.  Anyone who criticizes them needs to readjust their expectations.  They have said repeatedly, this coin is a new coin less than one month old and already on Coinedup with decent trading volume.  Anyone that expected Klondike to be listed on this batch is just being  overly optimistic.

When you are digging for gold, you have to be patient and keep on digging because you never know what day you will strike gold.
G440T

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:54:49 PM

Donated 50!
Thanks, going until I run out of coins in my wallet. Currently 151KDC in there.
MijntjeGoud

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:57:32 PM

The trading volume on KDC has been a lot more than people think.  There has been a lot of buy support for these KDC's.  Smart people have been buying everything the dumpers can throw at them.  I love the low prices atm anyways,  Why pay more for the KDC's if the dumpers are going to sell them at any price anyways.  Let them come down and sell their KDC's for now.  The people selling are NOT Klondike supporters, they are big rig miners existing for the sole purpose of dumping.  The true KDC'ers are doing all the buying and accumulating them cheaply as they can.  I bought a huge chunk the past few days and will buy more when my Coinbase gets processed.  Im just hoping it stays this level for another week or so.

True story. You can see a line. Price drops -> network hash drops too (directly profit miners chose another one etc)
gutshot5820

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:06:58 PM

True story. You can see a line. Price drops -> network hash drops too (directly profit miners chose another one etc)

Eaxctly, big rig miners dump their load once a day and although we need an increased hasrate, not the kind that continuously dumps.  The individual miners that are investing their time and money into the coin are the ones that will eventually make the coin succeed.  It's possible we need the coin to stabilize at this price until supply meets demand.  A larger percentage of coins have moved out of dumpers hands and into investors.  The only people buying are people who are going to hold their KDC's, so people need to realize that this is a good thing.  Let the dumpers keep selling their stash.
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:08:21 PM

I believe the community needs to help spread the awareness of the coin, It can be as simple as liking the coin on facebook and twitter/ sharing links/retweets, blog posts, forum threads etc; Basic online seo and public awareness. Everyone has their own ability and talent in the online world and should contribute that to the coin. Personally I've started sending FB likes and Twitters Followers to KlondikeCoin, I can only support so many a day for free but atleast it's something  Tongue

Sparkzor

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:09:26 PM

Eaxctly, big rig miners dump their load once a day and although we need an increased hasrate, not the kind that continuously dumps.  The individual miners that are investing their time and money into the coin are the ones that will eventually make the coin succeed.  It's possible we need the coin to stabilize at this price until supply meets demand.  A larger percentage of coins have moved out of dumpers hands and into investors.  The only people buying are people who are going to hold their KDC's, so people need to realize that this is a good thing.  Let the dumpers keep selling their stash.
Yep, I hope the price is still low tonight after LEAF get's out on cryptsy and I've sold all mine  Wink So, Gut... was it still a bad idea to invest in LEAF short-term to be able to buy more KDC later?
gutshot5820

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:18:28 PM

Eaxctly, big rig miners dump their load once a day and although we need an increased hasrate, not the kind that continuously dumps.  The individual miners that are investing their time and money into the coin are the ones that will eventually make the coin succeed.  It's possible we need the coin to stabilize at this price until supply meets demand.  A larger percentage of coins have moved out of dumpers hands and into investors.  The only people buying are people who are going to hold their KDC's, so people need to realize that this is a good thing.  Let the dumpers keep selling their stash.
Yep, I hope the price is still low tonight after LEAF get's out on cryptsy and I've sold all mine  Wink So, Gut... was it still a bad idea to invest in LEAF short-term to be able to buy more KDC later?

You were saying LEAF was going to 40 last week.  I was saying that was impossible.  Someone contacted me after I made that comment and PM'ed me about it.  He wanted to bet 500 KDC that LEAF would go to 40 by Monday.  I took him up on his offer for a smaller amount for fun.  He quit and paid me early.  LOL

I still think LEAF will get dumped on Cryptsy.  You are looking at two totally different situations here.  I don't think LEAF will immediately benefit from being listed on Cryptsy because LEAF already has a lot of exposure and Crypsty will not add to it.  And it already had its pump from the general community.  KDC is underpriced right now and doesn't nearly have the exposure that LEAF has yet.  KDC will get a nice pump or two when it gains more popularity.  LEAF not so much.

So if you want to bet that LEAF will hit 40 before KDC hits 15,000, my only question to you is how much?
Sparkzor

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:22:01 PM

Eaxctly, big rig miners dump their load once a day and although we need an increased hasrate, not the kind that continuously dumps.  The individual miners that are investing their time and money into the coin are the ones that will eventually make the coin succeed.  It's possible we need the coin to stabilize at this price until supply meets demand.  A larger percentage of coins have moved out of dumpers hands and into investors.  The only people buying are people who are going to hold their KDC's, so people need to realize that this is a good thing.  Let the dumpers keep selling their stash.
Yep, I hope the price is still low tonight after LEAF get's out on cryptsy and I've sold all mine  Wink So, Gut... was it still a bad idea to invest in LEAF short-term to be able to buy more KDC later?

You were saying LEAF was going to 40 last week.  I was saying that was impossible.  Someone contacted me after I made that comment and PM'ed me about it.  He wanted to bet 500 KDC that LEAF would go to 40 by Monday.  I took him up on his offer for a smaller amount for fun.  He quit and paid me early.  LOL

I still think LEAF will get dumped on Cryptsy.  You are looking at two totally different situations here.  I don't think LEAF will immediately benefit from being listed on Cryptsy because LEAF already has a lot of exposure and Crypsty will not add to it.  And it already had its pump from the general community.  KDC is underpriced right now and doesn't nearly have the exposure that LEAF has yet.  KDC will get a nice pump or two when it gains more popularity.  LEAF not so much.

So if you want to bet bet if LEAF will hit 40 before KDC hits 15,000, my only question to you is how much?
Well you said KDC will hit 20 or 30k sat before LEAF hits 40. LEAF will go over 40 and maybe 50 when it hits cryptsy since it will take the big miners time to move from coinmarket->Cryptsy. After 45min the peak will be, hopefully around 50 sat. Then I'm out forever.
I don't wanna bet anything, for my sake I hope KDC will get listed too and hit $50 each... I don't wanna bet on something that is negative for me but you said LEAF wont reach 40sat.

And actually I said a few days after reward was halved!
tminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:28:11 PM

Yep, I hope the price is still low tonight after LEAF get's out on cryptsy and I've sold all mine   So, Gut... was it still a bad idea to invest in LEAF short-term to be able to buy more KDC later?

yes it a good idea buy leaf with btc now if leaf hits cryptsy. price may goes above 60 satoshi .(as tips goes above 100 litoshi when it hits cryptsy and down to very less i think around 30 litoshi) then you can then sell it and you can buy KDC.
and it is only my opinion. but always remember one thing-> the time when KDC hits cryptsy  (>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)

BTC   188Voq78hJpfTg7CQKACiy4XbaN1UxdGqf
Razor Ramon

Activity: 64

Hey yo!

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:27:31 PM

Of course every time I buy the price just goes lower and lower..  Sad

Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: