Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:21:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:42:31 PM

KlondikeCoin.
if you need help for donate something to coinedup or Cryptsy, I make available to give you 5.000k KDC.
 Wink

Such a silly move to pay for getting listed. People talking like this see a furure that ends tomorrow.
Actually I liked this community and have a lot invested in KDC. But when all community members agree on paying for listings intstead of developing the name of KDC, I prolly sell as soon as we hit cryptsy.

This is the devs and the community doing everything feasible to get the coin recognized - not excluding the road map....

Of course, the road map is THE important thing. Trying to get attention and getting listed is fine as well. But paying for it, is an a essential mistake, in my opinion.
Okay, at the moment, leaf is getting listed at coinedup, getting a kind of a boost. But the boost due to the listing it will only be temporarily.
Besides, talking about coinedup. Is there an EXCHANGE that is more frustrating to trade on than coinedup.
Everytime you hit the keyboard, you have to wait 20 seconds.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gutshot5820

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:46:35 PM

KlondikeCoin.
if you need help for donate something to coinedup or Cryptsy, I make available to give you 5.000k KDC.
 Wink

Such a silly move to pay for getting listed. People talking like this see a furure that ends tomorrow.
Actually I liked this community and have a lot invested in KDC. But when all community members agree on paying for listings intstead of developing the name of KDC, I prolly sell as soon as we hit cryptsy.

This is the devs and the community doing everything feasible to get the coin recognized - not excluding the road map....

Of course, the road map is THE important thing. Trying to get attention and getting listed is fine as well. But paying for it, is an a essential mistake, in my opinion.
Okay, at the moment, leaf is getting listed at coinedup, getting a kind of a boost. But the boost due to the listing it will only be temporarily.
Besides, talking about coinedup. Is there an EXCHANGE that is more frustrating to trade on than coinedup.

LEAF had 48 comments on their Reddit Coinedup request thread and they were added.  Coinedup watches these threads.  Show them how much communnity support we have for KDC.  We can get added on Coinedup first without donations.  It will put us on Coinmarketcap and get tons of exposure from being on Coinedup.

Add your request to be listed on Coinedup in the meantime and dont forget to upvote so we remain at the top of the page.  These requests really work for Coinedup, Ive seen them add coins based on a large request before with my own eyes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1wn8r2/coinedup_please_add_kdc_to_your_exchange/

brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:47:52 PM

That much is true!  Grin
To quote "Babe":  That will do Pig...That will do...
ontopicplease

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:54:42 PM

KlondikeCoin.
 Wink

great, can you sell yours now so we can get it out of your weak hand. K thanks

No, prolly I am going to buy now and dump just after the top is reached at coinedup or cryptsy. Then I look what you guys are doing the next couple weeks and when I like it then I will buy back at a lower rate.
Hey don't get me wrong. I like the dev and community, but it's just totally wrong to pay for getting listed. Getting listed will give a bump, but is of a very short duration.

What is the difference between doing a marketing giveaway and a donation to an exchange to get listed?  You act like we are dealing with the mafia or  bribing a public official to sell crack.  LMAO  This is altworld investing.  We all want to make money but we should be having fun at the same time.  I understand if Cryptsy doesnt accept donations, then the dev will have to take his time and we will just  continue to support the coin.  But nothing wrong with setting up a donation fund just in case.

Add your request to be listed on Coinedup in the meantime and dont forget to upvote so we remain at the top of the page.  These requests really work for Coinedup, Ive seen them add coins based on a large request before with my own eyes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1wn8r2/coinedup_please_add_kdc_to_your_exchange/

Did my request on reddit
gutshot5820

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 03:58:45 PM

LOL nobody wants to sell their KDC's anymore.  

We only have 19 comments on the Reddit request for Coinedup so far.  We are going to have to do way better than that.  LEAF had 48 before they were added and their volume is much larger than ours atm.

ontopicplease

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:09:41 PM

I agree, KDC is extremely cheap now. Comparing marketcaps of the coinmarket.io coins like leaf, usde, nobl and kdc, there are 2 coins really cheap; kdc and nobl. All 4 coins have some pro's and contra's , but I think, they are all 4 not bad. So, as far as I can see, investing in the 2 cheaper ones is the best strategy. I mined and bought KDC for some time now and like to buy a lot more, but like you said, there are no sellers left. Yesterday I was happy to buy some at 9900, but around 7500 I like more.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:10:00 PM

We will see again KDC trading  at 0.00035 BTC. Better buy those coins while they are still cheap Wink
sitefive

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:15:11 PM

We will see again KDC trading  at 0.00035 BTC. Better buy those coins while they are still cheap Wink
not selling any of my coins till they hit $1-$2/each.

gutshot5820

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:19:01 PM

I agree, KDC is extremely cheap now. Comparing marketcaps of the coinmarket.io coins like leaf, usde, nobl and kdc, there are 2 coins really cheap; kdc and nobl. All 4 coins have some pro's and contra's , but I think, they are all 4 not bad. So, as far as I can see, investing in the 2 cheaper ones is the best strategy. I mined and bought KDC for some time now and like to buy a lot more, but like you said, there are no sellers left. Yesterday I was happy to buy some at 9900, but around 7500 I like more.

9900 was still a great buy.  If I had more BTC right now I would  clear the board.

Ive started buying all the way from 7,000 to 14,000 then bought 2k at 22,000.  Now Ive recently been buying from 10,000 down to 6,200.  But I think every coin I bought is cheap to tell you the truth.  I bought some more BTC through Coinbase and waiting for my transaction to get cleared, when I get them, I will clear the board if I can.  Im so mad.   I ran out of btc this morning and the rest is tied up in other things.

Yep, if KDC did not have solid devs I would have bailed a long time ago but they have a great roadmap and have been right on time with their promises.  So I know it will get added on other exchanges eventually and not sure how high it will go but Im sure we will get 2 or 3 nice pumps for sure.  This is the lowest KDC will ever get and at least I was able to grab another 5K in KDC's the past few days.  Good Luck to you.
heskey

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:23:02 PM

Bought a few @ 8800, feeling confident to make a 100% profit.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
gutshot5820

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:26:15 PM

We only have 23 comments on the Reddit request for Coinedup so far.  We are going to have to do way better than that.  LEAF had 48 before they were added and their volume is much larger than ours atm.

Add your request to be listed on Coinedup in the meantime and dont forget to upvote so we remain at the top of the page.  These requests really work for Coinedup, Ive seen them add coins based on a large request before with my own eyes.

ontopicplease

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:28:03 PM

9900 was still a great buy.  If I had more BTC right now I would  clear the board.

Ive started buying all the way from 7,000 to 14,000 then bought 2k at 22,000.  Now Ive recently been buying from 10,000 down to 6,200.  But I think every coin I bought is cheap to tell you the truth.  I bought some more BTC through Coinbase and waiting for my transaction to get cleared, when I get them, I will clear the board if I can.  Im so mad.   I ran out of btc this morning and the rest is tied up in other things.

Yep, if KDC did not have solid devs I would have bailed a long time ago but they have a great roadmap and have been right on time with their promises.  So I know it will get added on other exchanges eventually and not sure how high it will go but Im sure we will get 2 or 3 nice pumps for sure.  This is the lowest KDC will ever get and at least I was able to grab another 5K in KDC's the past few days.  Good Luck to you.

thanks, I agree. The way I bought KDC was about the same like you. I run out of btc as well. Last 24 hours, I am selling my lottocoins for KDC.
gutshot5820

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:28:36 PM

Bought a few @ 8800, feeling confident to make a 100% profit.

I wouldnt sell at 17,000.  IT will trade a lot higher than that just by being on another exchange.  Not saying it will go to the moon but it will be more profitable than 100%  Smiley

Now that we got confirmation that the devs will actively work on getting us on one of the larger exchanges, things are looking up.  Good luck though!!

We only have 19 comments on the Reddit request for Coinedup so far.  We are going to have to do way better than that.  LEAF had 48 before they were added and their volume is much larger than ours atm.

cointradero

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:28:42 PM

They've only had 6.89 BTC in volume in the past 24 hours.  You and one other guy claim to be about 80% of that buying.  
Sparkzor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:30:20 PM

They've only had 6.89 BTC in volume in the past 24 hours.  You and one other guy claim to be about 80% of that buying.  
I've bought for about 0.5 or something... Will buy more now I think!
gutshot5820

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:31:13 PM

thanks, I agree. The way I bought KDC was about the same like you. I run out of btc as well. Last 24 hours, I am selling my lottocoins for KDC.

I bailed on Lottocoin and immediately started buying KDC's.  Lottocoin was really hot for a while. Went to the moon.  LOL  But I feel the devs and community here is a lot stronger and stayed with it and bought more when KDC was down.  Hope you made some decent money off lottocoin.
gutshot5820

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:36:02 PM

I bought 5k in KDC's over the last two days, not 5 btc worth of KDC's LOL
FreePls

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:37:32 PM

someone in a other forum said that metiscoin will perhaps be added in tonights cryptsy batch, if there is really a batch today then lets see if we are included  Smiley

G440T

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:42:39 PM

Forgot about this http://goldrush.l8.lv/
gutshot5820

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 04:44:33 PM

someone in a other forum said that metiscoin will perhaps be added in tonights cryptsy batch, if there is really a batch today then lets see if we are included  Smiley

That would be a gift from the crypto gods, but definitely not expecting it.  I like this steady slow climb.  If we jump too fast there will be people who think they are sneaky and sell and buy back lower.  A slow steady climb foils that kind of activity.  Once we get added on a larger exchange none of that will matter anyways because the volume will be there.  So glad the dev came out this morning and asked us to campaign to be on Coinedup.

We only have 26 comments on the Reddit request for Coinedup so far.  We are going to have to do way better than that.  LEAF had 48 before they were added and their volume is much larger than ours atm.

Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: