Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [376] 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554369 times)
lobo13

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Check my sign for more MHs

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:28:57 PM

KDC at https://www.mintpal.com/voting vote for it we got to take this coin back up...

✿✿✿ Rent & Hire Mining Rigs✿✿✿
  Scrypt ▪ SHA256 ▪ Scrypt-Jane ▪ Keccak (SHA-3) ▪ Scrypt-A-nFactor ▪ X11 ▪ Quark
★Click here★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:24:52 PM

I think you all are overestimating what this fork is going to do for the coin... but it'll be a fun ride.

We're sure enjoying it at PoolMineWith.Us!

Well Kheg why dont you just keep the negative comments to yourself? Can you predict the future??
The next time you think ...Hmmm why don't I go over and drop a negative comment on the forum...just don't do it!

How about... no.

Frankly, I hope I'm wrong.  KDC has been the best coin (up until the fork that is) I've seen come in a long long time.  It deserves some staying power.  It's just sad that profits got in the way of logic.  But hey, money happens.

At least there's been some community progress as well it seems, so it might not be a total loss in the long run.
NorwegianNoob

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:27:41 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 07:55:33 PM by NorwegianNoob

Did the coin just dropp from 77 to 16 or when will it be  ?

Would you guys think the value of this coin would go higher also then ?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:29:17 PM

I think you all are overestimating what this fork is going to do for the coin... but it'll be a fun ride.

Well Kheg why dont you just keep the negative comments to yourself? Can you predict the future??
The next time you think ...Hmmm why don't I go over and drop a negative comment on the forum...just don't do it!

How about... no.

Frankly, I hope I'm wrong.  KDC has been the best coin (up until the fork that is) I've seen come in a long long time.  It deserves some staying power.  It's just sad that profits got in the way of logic.  But hey, money happens.

At least there's been some community progress as well it seems, so it might not be a total loss in the long run.

I think that you miss the full picture here... The big coin owner are not in this coin for money as we will not sell below $1 per 1 KDC. When you check the trading volume on the last weeks then you should have notice that it was pretty wake, so only those miner that mine KDC for dumping sold their coins, all other people are still holding.

There are some new websites coming out where you can use KDC coins, so we are moving into the right direction.
Jilixi

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 11:47:30 PM

How about... no.

the fork is to prevent dilution, the total amount of coins has not changed. I dont see what the problem is? basiclly not much has changed.

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:18:33 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 01:00:49 AM by bangomatic

Did the coin just dropp from 77 to 16 or when will it be  ?

It will drop to 16 at block 84576 sometime tomorrow (16-17 hrs from now) I think, as we are on block 83500 + or -  a few. So go get you some GOLD!!

McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:25:02 AM

How about... no.

the fork is to prevent dilution, the total amount of coins has not changed. I dont see what the problem is? basiclly not much has changed.

there is still a risk that many miners quit kdc, but anyway, imho, it's a risk worth taking
Sparkzor

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:26:58 AM

How about... no.

there is still a risk that many miners quit kdc, but anyway, imho, it's a risk worth taking
Why would they? They will get the same amount of BTC/day since the price will adjust to the reward/mhps/day
McNulty

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:33:31 AM

How about... no.

Why would they? They will get the same amount of BTC/day since the price will adjust to the reward/mhps/day

Please, it's only what you expect, do not mention it as a fact...

That said I hope it will happen
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:28:00 AM

Ok... so a change in topic...

Announcing the bonus and jackpot system for KDC.CripToe.Com

KDC.CripToe.Com is currently giving out 7.7KDC to block finders on the pool until tomorrow's fork.  Get in now and grab some extra coin while you can!

When the fork happens, two things will change.  The first will be that the block finder bonus will be reduced to 1.6KDC.  This is still a 10% finder's bonus, and that's coin you can bank on!  The second change is that I will be starting a jackpot for all miners who stick around on the pool.  I ran this on another pool, and it worked out great.  It rewards loyal miners, regardless of their hashing power.  So CPU miners, mining farms and everyone in between will benefit from it.  I am going to use the same rules and as I used before, but tweaked specifically for use with this coin.  The jackpot system will be run as follows:

A drawing will be held every 10000 network blocks, where 10 blocks worth of KDC(160KDC) will be split up and given to three random miners.  If the pool runs into issues during the week, either global KDC issues or extended pool downtime, the 160KDC will remain in the pool's jackpot fund to carry over until the next round.  There will be a first, second, and third place prize of 50%, 30%, and 20% of the jackpot total.

To be considered for the jackpot, you have to have submitted shares to at least 75% of the blocks mined that jackpot round, from block 1 of that jackpot's round to block 10,000.  This will be easy to follow, as the first jackpot will be calculated at block 94576(10k past the start of the fork).  I believe the 75% requirement to be fair.  It benefits any miner that sticks with the pool through the 10k network blocks, from the 20MH/s mining farm to the guy mining on an Nvidia GTX 8800.

In addition, if you win a jackpot one week, you can not win the next week's jackpot.  You can however win the jackpot the following week.  If you are caught using multiple accounts to cheat the system, all accounts connected to your main account, and your main account, will be deleted instantly, no questions asked.  This should be a fair system, and something people can enjoy.

Over the next few days, I will be creating a thread for the CripToe mining network that will house this information, and will be where any major announcements regarding the CripToe pools will be written.  It will also be were jackpot winners will be announced.  I will update this thread with a link once I complete that thread OP.

I look forward to mining with you guys, and making the pool the best it can be.  If you have any questions or concerns, PM me.

Thanks, mates!

-Fuse, 24Kilo, and the CripToe Pool network

Community > Devs
Sparkzor

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:41:40 AM

KDC.CripToe.Com is currently giving out 7.7KDC to block finders on the pool until tomorrow's fork.  Get in now and grab some extra coin while you can!

When the fork happens, two things will change.  The first will be that the block finder bonus will be reduced to 1.6KDC.  This is still a 10% finder's bonus, and that's coin you can bank on!  The second change is that I will be starting a jackpot for all miners who stick around on the pool.  I ran this on another pool, and it worked out great.  It rewards loyal miners, regardless of their hashing power.  So CPU miners, mining farms and everyone in between will benefit from it.  I am going to use the same rules and as I used before, but tweaked specifically for use with this coin.  The jackpot system will be run as follows:

A drawing will be held every 10000 network blocks, where 10 blocks worth of KDC(160KDC) will be split up and given to three random miners.  If the pool runs into issues during the week, either global KDC issues or extended pool downtime, the 160KDC will remain in the pool's jackpot fund to carry over until the next round.  There will be a first, second, and third place prize of 50%, 30%, and 20% of the jackpot total.

To be considered for the jackpot, you have to have submitted shares to at least 75% of the blocks mined that jackpot round, from block 1 of that jackpot's round to block 10,000.  This will be easy to follow, as the first jackpot will be calculated at block 94576(10k past the start of the fork).  I believe the 75% requirement to be fair.  It benefits any miner that sticks with the pool through the 10k network blocks, from the 20MH/s mining farm to the guy mining on an Nvidia GTX 8800.

In addition, if you win a jackpot one week, you can not win the next week's jackpot.  You can however win the jackpot the following week.  If you are caught using multiple accounts to cheat the system, all accounts connected to your main account, and your main account, will be deleted instantly, no questions asked.  This should be a fair system, and something people can enjoy.

Over the next few days, I will be creating a thread for the CripToe mining network that will house this information, and will be where any major announcements regarding the CripToe pools will be written.  It will also be were jackpot winners will be announced.  I will update this thread with a link once I complete that thread OP.

I look forward to mining with you guys, and making the pool the best it can be.  If you have any questions or concerns, PM me.

Thanks, mates!

Added this to my threads on Swedish forums Smiley
http://www.sweclockers.com/forum/130-kryptovalutor/1282307-re-ann-kdc-fork-2-3-klondike-coin-scrypt-coinpayments-kdc-re-ann/#post14430241
https://www.flashback.org/p47745144#p47745144
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:52:49 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 02:03:33 AM by ny2cafuse

Cheers, mate!

Community support like this for pools is what makes pools successful.  Thanks for your support, mate!

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Sparkzor

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:54:51 AM

Cheers, mate!

Pool support like this from the community is what makes pools successful.  Thanks for your support, mate!

-Fuse
No problem, thanks for helping KDC like this! Smiley
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:00:58 AM

Network hashrate is climbing! 650mh +  I have to say I've been mining at kdc.criptoe.com and have been impressed with this pool and the bonuses.  Wink
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:28:31 AM

Network hashrate is climbing! 650mh +  I have to say I've been mining at kdc.criptoe.com and have been impressed with this pool and the bonuses.  Wink

Bangomatic,

Thanks for the commendation. Fuse is one of the best pool operators there, and largely because of his ethics and honestly. He really understands that a mining pool is the miners and he has in my experience paid from his own pocket for lost coins or downtime. That is why I have joined forces with him to support and promote CripToe Pools.

If you want a bit of history on Fuse... go to the old TAGMining thread... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=324938.0... you will see that Fuse has went over and beyond the call of duty to be ensure the welfare of his miners.

If there are any issues, please be sure to contact myself or Fuse straightaway... if you do not get an immediate response... please remember that we are humans and need sleep... we do our best to be available at all times.

Thanks,

24Kilo
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 05:50:09 AM

lets see if this makes coing go back high!

CriptoePools

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:37:49 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 07:57:33 AM by CriptoePools

Over 1300KDC have been paid out as block finders rewards!!!

There is less than 600 blocks before the fork and you will never have this opportunity again... don't miss out!!!

Yes... there is a pool whale... but he has been sharing and if you have a mining farm of any decent size... 5Mh/s or greater... you have a good chance at increasing your mining yield up to 10% by collecting some block finder rewards!!!

Congrats to miner 'thunkit'... who with .850Mh/s found 2 of the last 3 blocks and collected 2 block finders rewards... his mining yield ~2KDC, but he collected 15.4KDC in rewards... that is getting the KDC Gold!!!

Get the Maximum KDC for your hash-rate!!!

Criptoe KDC is offering a 7.7KDC block finders reward until the fork of KDC at block #84576 on Sunday, March 2, 2014.

So point your miners at kdc.criptoe.com

KDC Criptoe is running the new and updated wallet... ready for the fork.

The KDC CripToe Pool has been online and mining for over 2 weeks with no downtime. Payment systems have been tested and confirmed. So mine with confidence.

The pool admin team is working on a plan to reward miners, both large and small for their loyalty... so stay tuned!!!
theomoplatapus

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:50:00 AM

Thanks, mates!

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand.  You're giving away 7.7k KDC per block just to the finder?  Where is that coming from if there are only 77 coins mined per block?

#Bitcoin
LeBarton

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:51:47 AM

Thanks, mates!

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand.  You're giving away 7.7k KDC per block just to the finder?  Where is that coming from if there are only 77 coins mined per block?

7.7 KDC, not 7.7k KDC  Wink
theomoplatapus

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:01:54 AM

Thanks, mates!

7.7 KDC, not 7.7k KDC  Wink
Ahhhh I feel stupid.

#Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [376] 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: