Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:25:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554369 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:54:48 PM

Does anybody knows what this is?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5510754#msg5510754

And if this can be somehow implemented in KDC? I'm not technical, so if it is a stupid question, please don't kill me Smiley
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:00:33 PM

Is possible to get some Raspberry PI's listed on the KDCOutlet?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:00:45 PM

I have dump all my KDC (12.5k at 5k sat) during the fork mess, it was the best thing to do imho: cut the loss

It was already not easy at first, but the long vacation of devs left it no chance of success.

So good luck, a miracle is needed...

Sometimes i'm wondering, as i believe that you're a person that already play a long time with altcoins, why would you sell them at 5k sats, when there is a bear market, and you know that coins are being pumped and dumped?

I already said this, I was mining millions and millions of Kittehcoins, and i sold them at 1 or 2 sats, don't really remember... The same with TIPS, and this learn me one very important thing, you don't need to sell your coins when you mine it today and sell tomorrow, or mine it today and sell it next week, or next month. It learn me to be patient, I've 30M Grumpy coins, it doesn't do anything!!! Useless, crap, name it, but i'm sure that one day those 30M Grumpy coins will be worth 5 times or more more then it is worth now. I'm not selling any KDC coins, in fact, i'm maybe looking to put some more money into play.
McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:01:13 PM

Cryptsy has a new voting feature!
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

You're kidding me.... even Klondike coin not listed!!!?Huh Maybe Mr. Cryptsy didn't check what is happening here...

a coin which is dying ?
Yeah ofc the coin is dying. New stores pop up every day, new services, developers&community leaders updating everything that is happening and trying to have a good communication with everyone.

You whine when devs doesnt update you, you whine when they do, you whine when they don't act and then you whine when they listened to you guys and acted the way you wanted them to. You whine when we get on exchanges and you whine when we don't.

Why are people like that doing here? Why not move to another coin?

I have dump all my KDC (12.5k at 5k sat) during the fork mess, it was the best thing to do imho: cut the loss

It was already not easy at first, but the long vacation of devs left it no chance of success.

Thats why your still hanging around right? eh gtho

Ok, i get it, we do not have the right to post here, except for propaganda   Lips sealed

jackdminer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:05:23 PM

KDC is on life support here.  Great services, just no one to use them.  Goes to show that hypes/pump and dumps rule the day.

ETA: and I say this as a holder of 55000 KDC..  unfortunate.

So now its the pump and dump coins that have destroyed KDC? (That everyone in this thread is trying to become a part of BTW)  

I thought it was the profit miners flooding the market, or the 77 KDC reward causing inflation?

No the problem is too many of you believe a low reward per block = higher price.  The reward per block serves an entirely different function and that is to support network hash rate, nothing else. You minimize the dillutive impact of the daily reward by striking a balance between reward/hash rate/market liquidity.

Now that there are few rewards per day to sell/hoard/speculate with post fork, the marketplace to exchange the coin for BTC looses efficiency increasing the BID/ASK spread and lowering trade volume detracting new money from investing/speculating in the coin which reduces efficiency further, creating a downward spiral feedback loop.  As I write this the last trade on CoinedUp: 0.00001538

All the while the meager total award value per day generated by the hash detracts miners and they move on to other coins, go play golf, head to the pub...
As the overall hash decreases lower and lower the reward per day is placed in the hands of fewer and fewer miners who slowly realize there are no more buyers of the coin at any price and at some point they capitulate, the coin dies.

So until someone decides to hit the undo button and reprogram the coin to have a sustainable, stable, liquid product you might as well pull up a seat and watch the train wreck.

Thanks for giving your opinion. Please note that this coin is ONLY 2 months old, this is not a coin created to have a huge pump and then everybody dump it in a few days like happens with AuroraCoin, and what will happen soon with Mazacoin.

You can look at it on the other side. YES!!!! KDC just hit 0.00001538, I WILL BUY, what do i have to lose, nothing!!! or you can complain, and complain, and complain. Also, maybe you notice or not, but NOBODY IS SELLING!!!, so the people that are selling, i don't know why they are selling, if you can already use Klondike to buy 3000+ articles then i find that not too bad.

I don't know, did you ever watch the bitcoin graphic from 2009 till 2012, and check it now. Give a coin the time to gain popularity.

Placebo - I am not attempting to offer my opinion.  I am just trying to illustrate free market mechanisms as they relate to KDC.  

Just before the fork I was not present in these forums since there was nothing to speak up about, and I didn't know this was here.  

Before the fork the reward for the proof of work was good, the CoinedUp exchange was liquid with a bit of volatility allowing you to participate on both sides of the market and my nearly 2Mh/s total could earn about .013 mining and .01 BTC trading the currency.  'Back then' I didnt event know this forum or thread existed, my introduction to mining was from a family member around Christmas and my first coin was DOGE.  I mainly used CoinWarz and the exchanges to find coins to mine after that.

I found out about the fork by accident poking around in the forums on the main website late last week,  by the time I got here to offer some market insight the fork was unstoppable.

KDC cannot be compared to any historical path of BTC, only to that of other ALT-coins for various reasons outside the scope of this reply.  

If you or anyone else cares about the future of this coin or your hard work you will address these problems as they exist and not try to dismiss those who are contributing energy to the cause with our less then Utopian view of the market landscape.

Believe it or not I appreciate your hard work, and want the coin to succeed, but in order for that to happen it must be profitable for someone to mine and trade, and be liquid and stable enough for someone else to choose KDC as a store of wealth which is what a coin is, a storage of wealth.

And for what its worth and I understand the challenges, but I really think the condom in a KDC paper 'wallet' would be one of the most innovative marketing items of any coin on the market today!!
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:10:38 PM

You're kidding me.... even Klondike coin not listed!!!?Huh Maybe Mr. Cryptsy didn't check what is happening here...

a coin which is dying ?
Yeah ofc the coin is dying. New stores pop up every day, new services, developers&community leaders updating everything that is happening and trying to have a good communication with everyone.

You whine when devs doesnt update you, you whine when they do, you whine when they don't act and then you whine when they listened to you guys and acted the way you wanted them to. You whine when we get on exchanges and you whine when we don't.

Thats why your still hanging around right? eh gtho

Ok, i get it, we do not have the right to post here, except for propaganda   Lips sealed

Cut ur bs, its obvious that u just want everyone to sell their coins right now so you won't be the only one regretting that you sold them all for nothing Smiley

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:13:20 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0
Come on, vote for KDC! We're #1 atm!
KDC TO BTER, LET'S ALL VOTE!
LeBarton

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:14:48 PM

Voted. That's a really good opportunity !
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:16:31 PM

that would be great!   voted  Cool
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:18:37 PM

KDC is on life support here.  Great services, just no one to use them.  Goes to show that hypes/pump and dumps rule the day.

ETA: and I say this as a holder of 55000 KDC..  unfortunate.

So now its the pump and dump coins that have destroyed KDC? (That everyone in this thread is trying to become a part of BTW)  

I thought it was the profit miners flooding the market, or the 77 KDC reward causing inflation?

No the problem is too many of you believe a low reward per block = higher price.  The reward per block serves an entirely different function and that is to support network hash rate, nothing else. You minimize the dillutive impact of the daily reward by striking a balance between reward/hash rate/market liquidity.

Now that there are few rewards per day to sell/hoard/speculate with post fork, the marketplace to exchange the coin for BTC looses efficiency increasing the BID/ASK spread and lowering trade volume detracting new money from investing/speculating in the coin which reduces efficiency further, creating a downward spiral feedback loop.  As I write this the last trade on CoinedUp: 0.00001538

All the while the meager total award value per day generated by the hash detracts miners and they move on to other coins, go play golf, head to the pub...
As the overall hash decreases lower and lower the reward per day is placed in the hands of fewer and fewer miners who slowly realize there are no more buyers of the coin at any price and at some point they capitulate, the coin dies.

So until someone decides to hit the undo button and reprogram the coin to have a sustainable, stable, liquid product you might as well pull up a seat and watch the train wreck.

Thanks for giving your opinion. Please note that this coin is ONLY 2 months old, this is not a coin created to have a huge pump and then everybody dump it in a few days like happens with AuroraCoin, and what will happen soon with Mazacoin.

You can look at it on the other side. YES!!!! KDC just hit 0.00001538, I WILL BUY, what do i have to lose, nothing!!! or you can complain, and complain, and complain. Also, maybe you notice or not, but NOBODY IS SELLING!!!, so the people that are selling, i don't know why they are selling, if you can already use Klondike to buy 3000+ articles then i find that not too bad.

I don't know, did you ever watch the bitcoin graphic from 2009 till 2012, and check it now. Give a coin the time to gain popularity.

Placebo - I am not attempting to offer my opinion.  I am just trying to illustrate free market mechanisms as they relate to KDC.  

Just before the fork I was not present in these forums since there was nothing to speak up about, and I didn't know this was here.  

Before the fork the reward for the proof of work was good, the CoinedUp exchange was liquid with a bit of volatility allowing you to participate on both sides of the market and my nearly 2Mh/s total could earn about .013 mining and .01 BTC trading the currency.  'Back then' I didnt event know this forum or thread existed, my introduction to mining was from a family member around Christmas and my first coin was DOGE.  I mainly used CoinWarz and the exchanges to find coins to mine after that.

I found out about the fork by accident poking around in the forums on the main website late last week,  by the time I got here to offer some market insight the fork was unstoppable.

KDC cannot be compared to any historical path of BTC, only to that of other ALT-coins for various reasons outside the scope of this reply.  

If you or anyone else cares about the future of this coin or your hard work you will address these problems as they exist and not try to dismiss those who are contributing energy to the cause with our less then Utopian view of the market landscape.

Believe it or not I appreciate your hard work, and want the coin to succeed, but in order for that to happen it must be profitable for someone to mine and trade, and be liquid and stable enough for someone else to choose KDC as a store of wealth which is what a coin is, a storage of wealth.

And for what its worth and I understand the challenges, but I really think the condom in a KDC paper 'wallet' would be one of the most innovative marketing items of any coin on the market today!!

You have some good points, but maybe it is not the coin that is the problem, but the exchanges. coinmarket.io is not working for weeks, coinedup is a small exchange, lets face it, not a lot of buying is happening on other coins too, correct?

So where is the action lately? I know there was some nice actions on mintpal, and that is what we try to achieve, to get listed there. If KDC can be part of a pump and dump, then some people will do some resource, and maybe you can a few miners because of the idea behind Klondike coin. I never mine KDC with the idea of , next week i will sell it, no, i mine it with the idea, it is a nice name, a name that can be used everywhere and why not, Dogecoin is a stupid name and everybody is using it, in fact Catcoin the same, as they are promoting Cat as the fighting doge Smiley

I was even thinking this morning, maybe i just rent a rig of 100Mh/s and put it on KDC and do a little pump by myself, because face it, with only 2 BTC we are back at 6000.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:20:32 PM

PLEASE USE TWITTER!!!! Make sure that ALL our followers know it!!! We have a decent amount of people on facebook, twitter. Use them...it doesn't take them anything.

Remember on coinpayments.net we were number 2, so we can certainly do it!!!!

24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:21:48 PM

Before the fork the reward for the proof of work was good, the CoinedUp exchange was liquid with a bit of volatility allowing you to participate on both sides of the market

I agree... I was completely opposed the fork and voiced my opinion several times and here is one of them - http://klondikecoin.com/forum/index.php?topic=7.msg50#msg50 - did not even garner a reply or acknowledgement.

The fork has opened KDC to several vulnerabilities...

An unsecure blockchain is a very real risk with less than 150Mh/s on the network, even a small mining group could take over the coin, fork, make double transactions, merge and there would be little anyone could do about it.

And with low volumes, the coin is very suspectable to market manipulation. 1BTC would take out all the sell order to 5000 or opposite, so now there is no real sense of value upon which to base trade and merchandising.

But what has been done has been done. We either accept or move on.

From a miners point of view the yield of KDC now is better than what is was before the fork. So if you are willing to dribble the coins out over the day or days, KDC is still as profitable as it was before the fork.

jackdminer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:22:16 PM

a coin which is dying ?

All the stores in the world won't help you when your coin has very low NET HASH (compromising security), and trades with a BID/ASK spread over 50% of the coins value on scarce volume (compromising investment).

'Us people' are still here because we care, and are participating in this experiment the same as you are.  We may have lost our rose colored glasses but we care.  

Some of us understand that until someone with BTC or some form of fiat money is willing to part with it in exchange for KDC the value will not increase.

The ability to buy something with KDC that can already be purchased with fiat or BTC adds no value to KDC.  Its not even a point to argue!
Markets always seek efficiency. exchanging x for y to exchange y for z is just factored to x for z.  You cant wish market efficiency away.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:23:24 PM

BTC38.COM

VOTE :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501963.0
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:25:29 PM

Before the fork the reward for the proof of work was good, the CoinedUp exchange was liquid with a bit of volatility allowing you to participate on both sides of the market

I agree... I was completely opposed the fork and voiced my opinion several times and here is one of them - http://klondikecoin.com/forum/index.php?topic=7.msg50#msg50 - did not even garner a reply or acknowledgement.

The fork has opened KDC to several vulnerabilities...

An unsecure blockchain is a very real risk with less than 150Mh/s on the network, even a small mining group could take over the coin, fork, make double transactions, merge and there would be little anyone could do about it.

And with low volumes, the coin is very suspectable to market manipulation. 1BTC would take out all the sell order to 5000 or opposite, so now there is no real sense of value upon which to base trade and merchandising.

But what has been done has been done. We either accept or move on.

From a miners point of view the yield of KDC now is better than what is was before the fork. So if you are willing to dribble the coins out over the day or days, KDC is still as profitable as it was before the fork.

Ok, but who want to take over a dying coin??? Smiley
bentmar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:29:56 PM

'

Voted! Cheesy

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!  KlondikeCoin:L1gyKVVs8wTcXEGLUHBLktz9P5JWuDjdqF  SunCoin: SfWNMhYF7vYwttRn3M8GHH4mHPkBUM2z6E
LeBarton

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:31:22 PM

Voted  Wink
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:32:58 PM

Remember this one!!
bentmar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:34:16 PM

I think we should list some (if not all) services that accepts kdc in the OP, that will be something to invite new miners. Or do an announcement like "KlondikeCoin services GROWING FAST!!". No new miner will klick on a link to get to a page where he need to first look around and then click again and then for a final click see a service. The OP is our window for new miners, not our homepage or any other kdc-service-list page.

I also think that we should remove the "klondike gold rush story", its a wall of text that a lot of ppl just scroll pass (IMO), and add the best advertising material we have atm there instead.

Also too all bag-holders, the kdc services where you pay with kdc means that all kdc you pay will get sold for BTC (think of this when you buy), I think it would be good for us with a lot of KDC to just chill for a while using kdc-services and let outsiders be the ones who uses them at first ( hopefully they will either contribute with hashpower or a sweet lil´pump).

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!  KlondikeCoin:L1gyKVVs8wTcXEGLUHBLktz9P5JWuDjdqF  SunCoin: SfWNMhYF7vYwttRn3M8GHH4mHPkBUM2z6E
luck5

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:36:11 PM

And keep on voting on mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: