Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554369 times)
jackdminer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:07:11 PM

KDC is on life support here.  Great services, just no one to use them.  Goes to show that hypes/pump and dumps rule the day.

ETA: and I say this as a holder of 55000 KDC..  unfortunate.

So now its the pump and dump coins that have destroyed KDC? (That everyone in this thread is trying to become a part of BTW)  

I thought it was the profit miners flooding the market, or the 77 KDC reward causing inflation?

No the problem is too many of you believe a low reward per block = higher price.  The reward per block serves an entirely different function and that is to support network hash rate, nothing else. You minimize the dillutive impact of the daily reward by striking a balance between reward/hash rate/market liquidity.

Now that there are few rewards per day to sell/hoard/speculate with post fork, the marketplace to exchange the coin for BTC looses efficiency increasing the BID/ASK spread and lowering trade volume detracting new money from investing/speculating in the coin which reduces efficiency further, creating a downward spiral feedback loop.  As I write this the last trade on CoinedUp: 0.00001538

All the while the meager total award value per day generated by the hash detracts miners and they move on to other coins, go play golf, head to the pub...
As the overall hash decreases lower and lower the reward per day is placed in the hands of fewer and fewer miners who slowly realize there are no more buyers of the coin at any price and at some point they capitulate, the coin dies.

So until someone decides to hit the undo button and reprogram the coin to have a sustainable, stable, liquid product you might as well pull up a seat and watch the train wreck.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:23:39 PM

Cryptsy has a new voting feature!
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:24:29 PM

KDC is on life support here.  Great services, just no one to use them.  Goes to show that hypes/pump and dumps rule the day.

So now its the pump and dump coins that have destroyed KDC? (That everyone in this thread is trying to become a part of BTW)  

I thought it was the profit miners flooding the market, or the 77 KDC reward causing inflation?

No the problem is too many of you believe a low reward per block = higher price.  The reward per block serves an entirely different function and that is to support network hash rate, nothing else. You minimize the dillutive impact of the daily reward by striking a balance between reward/hash rate/market liquidity.

Now that there are few rewards per day to sell/hoard/speculate with post fork, the marketplace to exchange the coin for BTC looses efficiency increasing the BID/ASK spread and lowering trade volume detracting new money from investing/speculating in the coin which reduces efficiency further, creating a downward spiral feedback loop.  As I write this the last trade on CoinedUp: 0.00001538

All the while the meager total award value per day generated by the hash detracts miners and they move on to other coins, go play golf, head to the pub...
As the overall hash decreases lower and lower the reward per day is placed in the hands of fewer and fewer miners who slowly realize there are no more buyers of the coin at any price and at some point they capitulate, the coin dies.

So until someone decides to hit the undo button and reprogram the coin to have a sustainable, stable, liquid product you might as well pull up a seat and watch the train wreck.

Thanks for giving your opinion. Please note that this coin is ONLY 2 months old, this is not a coin created to have a huge pump and then everybody dump it in a few days like happens with AuroraCoin, and what will happen soon with Mazacoin.

You can look at it on the other side. YES!!!! KDC just hit 0.00001538, I WILL BUY, what do i have to lose, nothing!!! or you can complain, and complain, and complain. Also, maybe you notice or not, but NOBODY IS SELLING!!!, so the people that are selling, i don't know why they are selling, if you can already use Klondike to buy 3000+ articles then i find that not too bad.

I don't know, did you ever watch the bitcoin graphic from 2009 till 2012, and check it now. Give a coin the time to gain popularity.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:27:56 PM

You're kidding me.... even Klondike coin not listed!!!?Huh Maybe Mr. Cryptsy didn't check what is happening here...
silvetti

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:29:06 PM

Vote people vote!

www.mintpal.com/voting
McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:30:01 PM

Thanks for giving your opinion. Please note that this coin is ONLY 2 months old, this is not a coin created to have a huge pump and then everybody dump it in a few days like happens with AuroraCoin, and what will happen soon with Mazacoin.

You can look at it on the other side. YES!!!! KDC just hit 0.00001538, I WILL BUY, what do i have to lose, nothing!!! or you can complain, and complain, and complain. Also, maybe you notice or not, but NOBODY IS SELLING!!!, so the people that are selling, i don't know why they are selling, if you can already use Klondike to buy 3000+ articles then i find that not too bad.

I don't know, did you ever watch the bitcoin graphic from 2009 till 2012, and check it now. Give a coin the time to gain popularity.

bitcoin was the only crypto during a long time... not realy the case for the KDC wich is only a clone in a sea of clones...
Lordsomnium

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:30:19 PM

Cryptsy have add votes for coin like Mintpal !

silvetti

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:30:42 PM

I only got one question for you:

Why are you still here ?

Honestly, I still don't get it.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:30:50 PM

0.0002 per vote? bit too expensive?

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
McNulty

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:31:01 PM

You're kidding me.... even Klondike coin not listed!!!?Huh Maybe Mr. Cryptsy didn't check what is happening here...

a coin which is dying ?
SparkIt

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:33:48 PM

a coin which is dying ?
Yeah ofc the coin is dying. New stores pop up every day, new services, developers&community leaders updating everything that is happening and trying to have a good communication with everyone.

You whine when devs doesnt update you, you whine when they do, you whine when they don't act and then you whine when they listened to you guys and acted the way you wanted them to. You whine when we get on exchanges and you whine when we don't.

Why are people like that doing here? Why not move to another coin?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:34:31 PM

bitcoin was the only crypto during a long time... not realy the case for the KDC wich is only a clone in a sea of clones...

A clone in a sea of clones, correct, but of all the coins that has been added lately, how many coins are able to say that they are accepted by coinpayments.net, how many coins can say that you can buy more then 3000 articles with their coins? I believe that the sea of clones then really degrees a lot.

You know Quark was NOTHING, TOTALY SHIT!! But they paid someone to promote it, and it worked QRK was trading at 0.00000039 and what did it hit, i don't remember anymore... There are so many examples of coins that suddenly go to the moon, why? sometimes people just don't know, you have a Wolong type of person on your coin, and everybody talk about it.

What we can give our miners/investors is a nice packages, still a lot needs to be done, that is for sure, but it is a start, and for being here only 2 months, i call it a big start.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:41:11 PM

In fact, that idea to reward miners with gold is a fantastic idea, because this is all about the gold rush.... of course this is a investment that DEV need to take, but because more people will mine, the price should go out again. With increasing prices then the fees that the pools are asking can be used to cover the cost of this idea.

So maybe dev need to contact all the pools, and ask them, what do you want to invest? Do you want to be part of it, yes or no? 

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:42:03 PM

I saw so many new stores listed by members but not listed on the main website. Is it possible to update the website services?

CONTACT
SparkIt

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:42:16 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0
BTER VOTING! PLEASE VOTE GUYS!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:43:48 PM

Done.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:46:11 PM

I saw so many new stores listed by members but not listed on the main website. Is it possible to update the website services?

Is it not ?

http://klondikecoin.com/many-new-webshops-accepting-kdc/

Edit:

- http://xbox48.bugs3.com –> Xbox Gold 48 Hour Codes – 2 for $1
- http://bitstickers.net/
- http://www.thestakingmachine.com

Those were the latest ones... maybe updating the first page too of this thread Smiley
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:47:00 PM

Is it not ?

http://klondikecoin.com/many-new-webshops-accepting-kdc/

I was looking at the services page! but yes their here Smiley

CONTACT
McNulty

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:50:41 PM

a coin which is dying ?
Yeah ofc the coin is dying. New stores pop up every day, new services, developers&community leaders updating everything that is happening and trying to have a good communication with everyone.

You whine when devs doesnt update you, you whine when they do, you whine when they don't act and then you whine when they listened to you guys and acted the way you wanted them to. You whine when we get on exchanges and you whine when we don't.

I have dump all my KDC (12.5k at 5k sat) during the fork mess, it was the best thing to do imho: cut the loss

It was already not easy at first, but the long vacation of devs left it no chance of success.

So good luck, a miracle is needed...
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:51:44 PM

a coin which is dying ?

I have dump all my KDC (12.5k at 5k sat) during the fork mess, it was the best thing to do imho: cut the loss

It was already not easy at first, but the long vacation of devs left it no chance of success.

So good luck, a miracle is needed...

Thats why your still hanging around right? eh gtho

CONTACT
Pages: « 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: