Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554369 times)
jackdminer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:36:23 PM

Id like to tell you guys im still here i have been a little busy but still throwing a few hashes at Klondike, your a nice team don't loose faith i would like to see Klondike do well you all deserve it and id be happy too Tongue !

Thankyou Smiley POst planned for the net hash remained around 400, then the bad fork happened and after we had around 200 and the price suffered. Coinmarket.io exploded, poolionix or however it is spelt have been put into a temporary coma and coinedup is slowly being left to die.

The point is you cannot blame the fork for KDC's loss of traction, it is a series of events that have led to this downturn. Prior to the fork ~100k coins were being minted a day.

That means if those 100,000 coins were dumped on the market each day at 4k satoshis which is around what we were trading at then there would have needed to have been 4btc's of volume + whatever else was being traded to eat them up. Whilst i know some miners would hold, 4btc is nearly 10% of coinedups total exchange volume - do you really think we would be doing any better if we hadn't forked and were in the position we are in now with the exchanges?

I don't blame the planned fork, I do think the unplanned bad fork hrs later had a huge negative impact on the coin, one that we have not yet been able to recover from.

That's the error in thinking, with all due respect.  
The coin is recovering as expected to the new hash rate of pay.  The current hash rate of 100 Mh is nearing the .008 BTC per Mh day market rate of ALT COINS.
Unfortunately I think the driving force for the block reward reduction was to reduce inflation to increase the value of the coin, without consideration to the actual purpose of the block reward.  While this appears to have merit on the surface in a simplistic scarcity supply/demand model, block reward is not a mechanism that can influence price in any meaningful way. There are some caveats to that statement but for simplicity that is the case.

However the coin may return to some level of market liquidity over the weekend as the NET HASH drops to more favorable pay conditions.  
The only direct influence on price is a buyer willing to pay a higher price than the current BID, that's it... No magic involved. Unfortunately the security concerns of a sub 200Mh coin does not facilitate eager bidders.

http://www.coinwarz.com/miningprofitability/litecoin/?hr=1000.00&p=1000.00&pc=0.0800&e=Vircurex

When KDC is the most profitable to mine, you will be back mining KDC it's as simple as that.  Wink

100% correct, it doesnt even have to be the most profitable. That doesn't solve the security of the coin since at these prices profitability is 80Mh/s NET HASH, and the new payment system has the coin heading to 4/block in two months!! The price will have to increase by a factor of 5 or more just to keep it from literally dying. But who is going to pay 5x the current price with such a vulnerable hash?  Will you? I certainly won't!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackdminer

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:40:17 PM

it is always nice to see positive and negative people fighting each other, but that means only one thing that there are a lot of people interested in this coin.

Of course i'm not happy with the coin price, far from it, but i'm not happy of the coin prices from EAC/LOT/CASH....

Just want to say one thing:

THANKS DEV, MARKETING TEAM

for keep on trying and working on new deals... maybe the coin price is not moving in the right direction, but we try to move Klondike coin in the right direction.

I'm not negative, and I'm not trying to fight.  I'm just trying to bring some time tested well understood basic study of exchange/reserve currency economics to the table.  Heck if people will take it more seriously I'll start footnoting sources! Smiley

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:43:28 PM

Id like to tell you guys im still here i have been a little busy but still throwing a few hashes at Klondike, your a nice team don't loose faith i would like to see Klondike do well you all deserve it and id be happy too Tongue !

Thankyou Smiley POst planned for the net hash remained around 400, then the bad fork happened and after we had around 200 and the price suffered. Coinmarket.io exploded, poolionix or however it is spelt have been put into a temporary coma and coinedup is slowly being left to die.

The point is you cannot blame the fork for KDC's loss of traction, it is a series of events that have led to this downturn. Prior to the fork ~100k coins were being minted a day.

That means if those 100,000 coins were dumped on the market each day at 4k satoshis which is around what we were trading at then there would have needed to have been 4btc's of volume + whatever else was being traded to eat them up. Whilst i know some miners would hold, 4btc is nearly 10% of coinedups total exchange volume - do you really think we would be doing any better if we hadn't forked and were in the position we are in now with the exchanges?

I don't blame the planned fork, I do think the unplanned bad fork hrs later had a huge negative impact on the coin, one that we have not yet been able to recover from.

The coin is recovering as expected to the new hash rate of pay.  The current hash rate of 100 Mh is nearing the .008 BTC per Mh day market rate of ALT COINS.
Unfortunately I think the driving force for the block reward reduction was to reduce inflation to increase the value of the coin, without consideration to the actual purpose of the block reward.  While this appears to have merit on the surface in a simplistic scarcity supply/demand model, block reward is not a mechanism that can influence price in any meaningful way. There are some caveats to that statement but for simplicity that is the case.

However the coin may return to some level of market liquidity over the weekend as the NET HASH drops to more favorable pay conditions.  
The only direct influence on price is a buyer willing to pay a higher price than the current BID, that's it... No magic involved. Unfortunately the security concerns of a sub 200Mh coin does not facilitate eager bidders.

http://www.coinwarz.com/miningprofitability/litecoin/?hr=1000.00&p=1000.00&pc=0.0800&e=Vircurex

When KDC is the most profitable to mine, you will be back mining KDC it's as simple as that.  Wink

100% correct, it doesnt even have to be the most profitable. That doesn't solve the security of the coin since at these prices profitability is 80Mh/s NET HASH, and the new payment system has the coin heading to 4/block in two months!! The price will have to increase by a factor of 5 or more just to keep it from literally dying. But who is going to pay 5x the current price with such a vulnerable hash?  Will you? I certainly won't!

Once YOU start putting hash back on KDC that means all miners for profit will be mining KDC and N/H/R will go up. Maybe Criptoe team will help out too. BTW criptoe team you guys are awesome.
koralon

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:58:51 PM

it is always nice to see positive and negative people fighting each other, but that means only one thing that there are a lot of people interested in this coin.

Of course i'm not happy with the coin price, far from it, but i'm not happy of the coin prices from EAC/LOT/CASH....

Just want to say one thing:

THANKS DEV, MARKETING TEAM

for keep on trying and working on new deals... maybe the coin price is not moving in the right direction, but we try to move Klondike coin in the right direction.

I'm not negative, and I'm not trying to fight.  I'm just trying to bring some time tested well understood basic study of exchange/reserve currency economics to the table.  Heck if people will take it more seriously I'll start footnoting sources! Smiley

I appreciate your posts and have been quoting them on other forums. Nice neutral information for once. It's rare on this forum (especially this sub forum).
jackdminer

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:01:49 PM

Once YOU start putting hash back on KDC that means all miners for profit will be mining KDC and N/H/R will go up. Maybe Criptoe team will help out too. BTW criptoe team you guys are awesome.
Its not that simple...
Hash goes down to where block reward and coin price make it profitable...  Some miner comes in to absorb that 'slack' in the 'labor force'. His entry slightly reduces the profitability proportional to the hash he deploys. If too many miners come in HASH goes up to unprofitable levels, participants drop out, rinse. Repeat.

As I have stated in earlier posts the block reward is the 'paycheck' not the 'printing press' and it is the control function of NET HASH, not coin price.  Search my post if you are curious.

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:15:31 PM

Its not that simple...
Hash goes down to where block reward and coin price make it profitable...  Some miner comes in to absorb that 'slack' in the 'labor force'. His entry slightly reduces the profitability proportional to the hash he deploys. If too many miners come in HASH goes up to unprofitable levels, participants drop out, rinse. Repeat.

As I have stated in earlier posts the block reward is the 'paycheck' not the 'printing press' and it is the control function of NET HASH, not coin price.  Search my post if you are curious.

Jack, I get what you are saying, and as I have said before, your points all have merit.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:34:13 PM

i missed the update notice on the client. i'm compiling it now. openex will be back soon.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
tminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:34:36 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 05:48:33 PM by tminer

can any coin economist could explain how RPC raulpaul coin with 1coin/2minute total= 720 coins per day

have the value 0.00326999 btc with only 47.34 Mh/s network with '' time tested well understood basic study of

exchange/reserve currency economics
"

so if we get a good price mining with current block rate will get profitable

please note : mathematics can not always explain the price or demand/supply, even though it can sometimes.

please stop this nonproductive discussion and think about the possible ways to increase net hashrate and price

also check HoboNickels (HBN)   coins/block = 5 (30 sec blocks) current nethashrate 294.26 Mh/s price 0.00017899

but allways nethash rate is very important thing for the coin. we have to check the means to increase it to the maximum possible rate

Edit: for those who don't put some coins under their pillow for future and only mine to dump , better they can join some multipool or always check coinwarz and mine the most profitable coin every day.

BTC   188Voq78hJpfTg7CQKACiy4XbaN1UxdGqf
luck5

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:45:31 PM

Jack we all got your point, some of us agree with you, some of us disagree. But now could you please stop to write always the same thing?
It's done. Now stop it, please. We got it.

I really don't get your logic, why should less coins minted bring the price down??
There is a reason if a coin like UNO is traded @ +/- 0.01 and a coin like LOT is 5 satoshi.
The price is set by buyers, if nobody cares about kdc the price won't grow, we can have 1000000 coins per day or 1 coin per day, if nobody buys the price just stay there. But if kdc will start to gain interest, the price will grow with less resistence than before.
Really, who is going to coinedup or coinmarket anymore? We do need to get to mintpal and create interest.
And then, if nobody will be interested in kdc, and the price will go lower, then yes, we will have troubles cause it wont be profitable enough to mine.

Btw, this is the worst moment for the alt market since december, almost every coin is going down, im sure that without fork kdc would be traded in the 1s now
KlondikeCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:53:21 PM

Bitcoinscrypt was ahead of us in mintpal now

Coin developers, you guys took a vacation while we were here busting ass. The time to Step Up is now.

? How do you mean? Unless I've missed something we haven't gone anywhere or stopped.
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:03:39 PM

Bitcoinscrypt was ahead of us in mintpal now

Coin developers, you guys took a vacation while we were here busting ass. The time to Step Up is now.

? How do you mean? Unless I've missed something we haven't gone anywhere or stopped.

The time a few weeks back when nothing was getting done, nothing was getting updated, no message were being answered, community wondered if you guys all died in plane crash, etc... thats what I'm talking about.
jackdminer

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:09:19 PM

can any coin economist could explain how RPC raulpaul coin with 1coin/2minute total= 720 coins per day

have the value 0.00326999 btc with only 47.34 Mh/s network with '' time tested well understood basic study of

exchange/reserve currency economics
"

so if we get a good price mining with current block rate will get profitable

please note : mathematics can not always explain the price or demand/supply, even though it can sometimes.

please stop this nonproductive discussion and think about the possible ways to increase net hashrate and price

also check HoboNickels (HBN)   coins/block = 5 (30 sec blocks) current nethashrate 294.26 Mh/s price 0.00017899

but allways nethash rate is very important thing for the coin. we have to check the means to increase it to the maximum possible rate

Ok lets work this out RPC NET HASH is about 465 Mh/s not 47.34!... difficulty = 13 block rate = 120 seconds net hash (Mh) = (13*(2^32)/120)/1000000
RPC = .00326999 BTC, NET HASH = 465 Mh/s , daily reward 720 RPC day
.0032699*720= 2.354328 BTC/day paid for NET HASH.
2.354328 BTC / 465 avg Daily Net HASH = .005063071 BTC per Mh day excluding variance. Or $3 USD per Mh/day not the most profitable coin out there.  I have never said all coins attract the fair going rate for hash.  Lots of coins get a discount on the hash power for various reasons, few if any pay a premium for long.  

This is hardly a non productive discussion since this is the heart of the matter of your desire... to increase NET HASH.  

The only way to increase it is to pay for it, either by increasing the block pay which is within the devs control or increasing the price which only a buyer can control.

I still don't see how the math has failed to point out the realization that KDC is only paying .70 BTC or so a day for its HASH so it can only buy so much.  It has been receiving hash at a discount since the fork, but that is nearing an end as HASH is now 100~120 range the past few hours.

If you want more HASH for the coin you simply have to write the check so to speak, the devs can change the block reward or use BTC to buy coin at a higher price. Both methods will achieve higher hash rate.

Gh0stMiner

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:18:06 PM

Jack we all got your point, some of us agree with you, some of us disagree. But now could you please stop to write always the same thing?
It's done. Now stop it, please. We got it.

I really don't get your logic, why should less coins minted bring the price down??
There is a reason if a coin like UNO is traded @ +/- 0.01 and a coin like LOT is 5 satoshi.
The price is set by buyers, if nobody cares about kdc the price won't grow, we can have 1000000 coins per day or 1 coin per day, if nobody buys the price just stay there. But if kdc will start to gain interest, the price will grow with less resistence than before.
Really, who is going to coinedup or coinmarket anymore? We do need to get to mintpal and create interest.
And then, if nobody will be interested in kdc, and the price will go lower, then yes, we will have troubles cause it wont be profitable enough to mine.

Btw, this is the worst moment for the alt market since december, almost every coin is going down, im sure that without fork kdc would be traded in the 1s now

I am totaly agree with you Smiley

We must to concentrate to the futur ...

For me, Klondike is the best coin for the long run ... the others coins, one after one, born, live and die ..
If klondike can progress in this storm ... so, i think, it will gain respect from investors when the sunshine will come back.

You are in the right direction ... you are giving real value in this coin ... and your projects (like transform KDC in real gold) will give more and more value and attraction.

can some tell me a better coin for the long run ?
Maybe dogecoin, noblecoin, darkcoin for the blackmarket and very few other coin ... all others are premined, no dev team, no project, no community, based on wind, nothing to hope, there are just good for pump and dump.

We all love money ... and we want pump & dump to earn money quickly and we want coin for the long run ... klondike can be one of the leader of this category.

And don't forget ... the gold rush isn't easy, it's a long road  Cool
jackdminer

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:34:03 PM

In the case of KDC is it simply the fact that fewer coins are minted, the lions share is hoarded, coins do not make it to the market...  BID/ASK widens, the lack of price transparency erodes confidence and drives the price down.

Liquid tight markets are always close to the true price. Buyers and sellers know exactly what they are getting in the exchange.  The liquidity allows participants to enter or exit the market with little friction/slippage.

How wide is the BID/ASK SPY ETF on the NYSE? .01 USD all day everyday. Heck even the at the money options trade a penny wide most of the time. Its one of the most liquid transparent marketplaces on the planet.

How about a penny stock? 
luck5

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:56:58 PM

Dont forget to vote

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
windblow11

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:16:56 PM

what happened to kdc.coinarmy?can't connected
jackdminer

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:21:49 PM

what happened to kdc.coinarmy?can't connected

They must not have paid the bill,  went down earlier this week.  I hope you had your auto transfer set to a low amount... Any balance is probably gone. Sad
avanda1121

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:30:29 PM

Done...
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 08:08:50 PM

Need KDC for collection...    L81xYaN4GCwSwGMrPqEdaYNP7trbJdWmj2

:::

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:25:57 PM

Please remember to vote:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Pages: « 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 [425] 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: