Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
SSG69

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:04:38 PM

most money you wont see in the orders. maybe 10%

I do not know what you mean.... but I am watching all the exchanges and grabbing the cheap DGBs.
But dont worry... The price will stay above 25 Wink

I mean you only see the existing orders but not the ones not placed yet.

Im not worried. Im a long term investor but i like to buy cheap and i dont think you alone can keep the price up. thats all i am saying. I could push down the price on all exchanges to 15 if i like to , but thats only theory considering the above statement.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:20:27 PM

Why even push it down? Keep the liquidity moving and hold!

YC

I do not know what you mean.... but I am watching all the exchanges and grabbing the cheap DGBs.

Im not worried. Im a long term investor but i like to buy cheap and i dont think you alone can keep the price up. thats all i am saying. I could push down the price on all exchanges to 15 if i like to , but thats only theory considering the above statement.
tdcooper99

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:21:14 PM

What? There is a paper wallet site?

http://digiaddress.org/

But....  don't use it! The funds at the moment cannot be re-imported...  the new wallet won't accept the private key generated.

SSG69

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:32:44 PM

I won´t. I just wanted to make the point that you only see the existing orders not the money (or DGB) waiting on the sideline. Dont worry.

Why even push it down? Keep the liquidity moving and hold!

YC

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:36:25 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 12:47:57 PM by halinyo

Currently mined 1,509,723,853 DGB, current price 26-28 SAT   ---> Total ever will be created coins, 21 billion  --> Current $190000 market cap

Currently mined 92,201,601,277 DOGE, current price 70-75 SAT ---> 100 billion by the end of 2014 --> Current 30 million dollars market cap

If DGB is ever recognized by a larger audience... imagine that ?
Can you see the huge potential ?

Of course, not to mention the upcoming list of to do...
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 12:37:45 PM

I just wanted to take a minute of everyone's time here and say

"Great job Digibyte, you guys rock!"

I've been in this scene for a while and I'm invested in about 35 coins, 5 of which I believe will prosper and 30 I "hope" will prosper, read "survive", and in all that there are only a couple with superior Dev teams and I consider Digibyte to be number one.

Now, I'm not just blowing sunshine here, I've been in virtually every aspect of IT and computer science for the last 30 years and I can spot a winning team and product when I see it. In the Altcoin world, you guys are at the top. The level of professionalism and dedication is outstanding. We ask, you do, we gripe, you fix, we complain, you sooth. What more could we ask for?

On the subject of price, it's really overrated right now. We shouldn't be worried about the price as this will take care of itself as the coin's value to the user increases. Too much emphasis on price alone is not healthy, it's adoption we need to concentrate on. And gimmicks and special "features" are not the answer to pushing adoption, actually using the coin, including holding it long term, is.

Anyway, great job guys, this forum is always a joy to read, it's the first one I go too every morning. Kinda helps set the tone for the others I have to drag myself through sometimes wondering if there is a sub-species of humanity out there nobody has officially owned up to....

Just my 2 cents...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:47:33 PM

I've been in this scene for a while and I'm invested in about 35 coins, 5 of which I believe will prosper and 30 I "hope" will prosper, read "survive", and in all that there are only a couple with superior Dev teams and I consider Digibyte to be number one.

Now, I'm not just blowing sunshine here, I've been in virtually every aspect of IT and computer science for the last 30 years and I can spot a winning team and product when I see it. In the Altcoin world, you guys are at the top. The level of professionalism and dedication is outstanding. We ask, you do, we gripe, you fix, we complain, you sooth. What more could we ask for?

On the subject of price, it's really overrated right now. We shouldn't be worried about the price as this will take care of itself as the coin's value to the user increases. Too much emphasis on price alone is not healthy, it's adoption we need to concentrate on. And gimmicks and special "features" are not the answer to pushing adoption, actually using the coin, including holding it long term, is.

Anyway, great job guys, this forum is always a joy to read, it's the first one I go too every morning. Kinda helps set the tone for the others I have to drag myself through sometimes wondering if there is a sub-species of humanity out there nobody has officially owned up to....

Just my 2 cents...

Totally agreed... Jared and his team Rocks... I believe in 2 months, we will be laughing the prices we have seen and will wish have bought more and more ... Smiley
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:52:52 PM

Well you never know what I got here on my side, too... If I place 20-30 BTC each at 25 on those exchanges... It will take time for you to take the price to 15 Wink
But anyway, it is not the matter. Lets see what will happen in long term... DGB has a great potential here... Wink

Comparing with DOGE as I stated in previous post... If we ever get DOGE-type recognition, the price can easily jump to a value between 300 and 900 SAT.
This is the mathematical explanation of the worst case scenario...
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:27:09 PM

Just my 2 cents...

I've said similar things, but perhaps not nearly as well (as you surely know from following the thread). I couldn't agree with you more about everything you said, especially the point you make about what we should really be concentrating our efforts on, and your point regarding the community: you get the sense that there are real people (who actually use their brains) behind the messages here!

(Not that there aren't in other coins' communities, just that they're not all that easy to find.)

RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 01:39:07 PM

Just my 2 cents...

I've said similar things, but perhaps not nearly as well (as you surely know from following the thread). I couldn't agree with you more about everything you said, especially the point you make about what we should really be concentrating our efforts on, and your point regarding the community: you get the sense that there are real people (who actually use their brains) behind the messages here!

(Not that there aren't in other coins' communities, just that they're not all that easy to find.)

It's so hard to find anything to heap praise on in this sector but, these guys fully deserve it!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Ryven Cedrylle

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:09:08 PM

Sounds like a good idea, but it may be tough with all the other items going on. Is there anyway this initiative can be integrated or done without putting it on the plate of the dev team?

YC

Myriadcoin has what they call their "Simplicity" miner which can be found here. It's effectively two-click mining using Scrypt, Myriad-Groestl, Qubit or Skein and the coin mines to an electrum wallet. I've been screwing around with the executable file trying to make it point to a DGB pool using a standard worker but haven't been successful. It's at least 80% of the way toward a two-click DGB miner.
Aknoth

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:13:17 PM

can someone send me an invitation for CryptoPool Mining  groestl plz.

Many thx

Aknoth35@gmail.com
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:08:40 PM

Many thx

Aknoth35@gmail.com

Done!

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:12:23 PM

Sounds like a good idea, but it may be tough with all the other items going on. Is there anyway this initiative can be integrated or done without putting it on the plate of the dev team?

YC

Myriadcoin has what they call their "Simplicity" miner which can be found here. It's effectively two-click mining using Scrypt, Myriad-Groestl, Qubit or Skein and the coin mines to an electrum wallet. I've been screwing around with the executable file trying to make it point to a DGB pool using a standard worker but haven't been successful. It's at least 80% of the way toward a two-click DGB miner.

That really looks good indead!
I think this is something that really would help to get a mainstream acceptence.

Linking the miner to dev pools so they get the fee to use it  for development.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 04:19:20 PM

The market is going very strong!
Watch out when you buy, maybe placing a buy order some lower will benefit you overnight because healthy markets take a dump.

And this market is looking very healthy!  Cool

I'm sooooooo tempted to go after another batch right now, and forget about waiting until January . . .

Tongue

Holding very nice indead.

Haha, i feel you! waiting for some coins to get my break even/profit point and then buy more   Wink

Aknoth

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:43:43 PM

Many thx

Aknoth35@gmail.com

Done!

thx Wink
ycagel

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:54:00 PM

I think without the contributions of folks like yourself, DGB wouldn't be where it is. It's refreshing to see intelligent conversation, debate and ways to move together to the end goal. There are a lot of great things that can happen with the power of many. Let's keep sticking up for each other and provide support and feedback for Jared. Love this place!

YC

Just my 2 cents...

deke

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:37:27 PM

Any news from Bittrex? Wallet still disabled.

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 05:39:15 PM

Any news from Bittrex? Wallet still disabled.

No, nothing  Undecided

24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 05:45:52 PM

https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/511445574055628800

Tweet to Bittrex, still no response.
Retweet.

Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: